IndiaDivine.org

Re :Re : Next USA President: Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Michal,Thanks for the informations.Do you know the place of birth of Mr.McCain ?Regards,Ramadas Rao.On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:48:16 -0800 (PST) sohamsa wroteHare Rama Krsna ||Dear Sirs,If I may be of service:McCain, John S.Natal Chart August 29, 1936Time: 9:00:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 79 W 48' 00", 9 N 10' 00"Obama, BarackNatal Chart August 4, 1961Time: 13:06:00Time Zone: 10:00:00 (West ofGMT)Place: 157 W 51' 30", 21 N 18' 25" Honolulu, Hawaii, USABoth charts are also attatched.Respectfully,MichalRaghunatha Rao Nemani sohamsa Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:34:37 AMRe: Re : Next USA President: Mrs. Hillary Rodham ClintonOm Gurave NamahNamaste Guru Ji,There are more than 2 candidates at this point of time and I do not have other candidate birth details with me. For Mrs. Clinton, I have already provided in my original message and you may want to consider those birth details for your analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Raosohamsa@ .com, "Ramadas Rao" wrote:>OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAHOM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAHDear Raghu,Can you please provide me the birth details of both USA presidential candidates ?With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:03:19 -0800 (PST) sohamsa@ .com wroteOm Gurave NamahNamaste All,I) I have attempted to find out who would be the next President of USA. I have casted few Prashna charts and determined that Mrs. Hillary Clinton would be the Next president of USA. The following Prashna was used for this purpose:-Question : Will Mrs. Hillary Clinton be the next USA President ?Horary Number taken by myself : 92February 10, 2008Time: 12:02:51 PMTime Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23"Minnesota, USAII) Also, there are two birth time's available for Mrs. Hillary Clinton:1) One is Tula Lagna (around 8:00 AM) and 2) Other One is Mithuna Lagna ( around8:00 PM). So, I have casted Prashna chart and rectified her birth time and determined Tula Lagna is correct. So I have used the following birth details for my analysis.October 26, 1947Time: 7:54 AMTime Zone: 6:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 87 W 39' 00", 41 N 51' 00"Chicago, Illinois, USAWhen my time permits I will write in detail using the following methods and share my thoughts on why I have concluded Mrs. Hillary Clinton would be the next President of USA:-1) Traditional Rasi Chart analysis with Vimsottari dasa analysis2) Annual Tithi Pravesha Chakra analysis and 3) SarvatoBhadra Chakra AnalysisRegardsRaghunathaRaohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. ComBe a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.