IndiaDivine.org

Marana Karaka Stana (MKS)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Name is ego,

Kind attention : Mr. Sreenivas ji,

I do not wish to contradict any person's view.

MKS IS NOT THE THEORY PROPOUNDED BY JHORA GROUP , BUT THEY ARE USING IT AS THIS GIVES RESULTS:

KINDLY refer Ch 17 Slokas 34 t0 36. OF JATAK PARIJAT ;the gist of dicta is as under:

The following planets , if in debility,inimical sign or being conjunct with a malefic, become Maaraka.The conjunction of malefic gives difficulties and if this malefic is in its inmical or debilitation sign , will give immense problems.

Sun in 12th,Moon in 8th, Mars in 7th ,Mercury alone in 7th, Jupiter in 3rd, Venus in 6th Saturn in Lagna , and Rahu in 9th.

A maarka planet confers one or more of the following results:

1.Shame 2.Disease 3. Sorrow 4.Fear and Grief 5 Miseries 6. Humiliation 7. Calumny 8.Death

These rules will also be applicable if planet is in its Mirtyu Bhaga.

Similarly , sloka 48 of Ch 2 of Jatak Parijat, says that Badhaka planets will yield to bad results if it is also a Khar planet or depositor of Mandi.

Khar PLANET IS the lord of 22nd drekkana.

These rules do work in actual practise.

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

nameisego <nameisego Sent: Sunday, 23 March, 2008 8:13:50 PM Re: Marana Karaka Stana (MKS) conundrum....Sri Sreenivasji

Sri Sreenivasji,I have never worked using MKS theory of JHora school.But I personally know a brilliant young man with top most qualifications and very happily married, has what you called as Guru in 3rd which can make a person extreme coward etc.Well this person in only son and is afraid of everything that is out of turn.When afaraid, he would shiver. Never learnt cycling for the fear of falling down . Always afraid of body injuries, hot food, chillies ,driving in center lane, breaking a small twig or whatever.There is no end to his fears.In his career too, he does not change jobs for the fear of only he know.His birth details are as underMaleDOB: 22nd September 1973TOB: 11.06 AMPOB: Kancheepuram (TN)What is the reason if I am allowed to ask you?Tatvam-Asiancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > Dear members,> > MKS theory is a derived concept by SJC school of thought, there is NO> astro_classics support to this.> > When Mr. Sunil Nair said> > //These may be reasons behind this theory ,But personaly i dont> recommend giving too much importance to this concept .//> > he meant that emphasis on MKS is NOT recommended.> > Astro_Humor:> > If you were to mix this MKS & Bhava Naasha Theories, Jupiter in 3H,> then it should result in most cowardice and wretched life in a person. > Rest is to individual's imagination !!> > So exercise caution when mixing systems.... i.e. beer+wine+alcohol +> Gin= cocktail or may be

more...dangerous combinations.> > Should any find or have better reasoning than Mr. Sunil> Nair.....welcome. ..> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas> > Hare rama krishna> > dear Kiran ji> > Thanks for the query .> > Let us see this in the lite of kalapurush and karakas concept .> > sani in lagna is not a desirable combination --as karaka for lagna is> sun and also sani debilates in aries natural kaala purusha chart .> > sun same way may not like 12th house were sani is karaka .> > Moon is debilated in vrichik and its 8th house of natural chart .Other> wise also ashtama moon is considered bad in every thing ,even it can> show balarishta in natal chart ,very bad in muhurthas .> > Mars as a agneya graha it may ot giv good result in 7th house .same way> merc

as eunuch and student ( who is kumar ),also a planet of dual nature> and can spoil badly by any bodies drishti and stithi with him .> > Jupiter in 3rd means opposite to his natural house of 9th ( dharma ) and> 3rd denotes hands ,how we fight ,and even a kama trikona ( 3/7/11) ,also> astamaya ( rasi of setting ) of 9th house .> > venus generaly debilates in natural 6th house ,house of kanya (virgins )> ,and venus is karaka for sex and marriage and comforts .also karaka for> 7th house matters ,so this position will b as good as going to 12th> house .6th is also house of hard work ,enmies and disease ,so planet of> enjoyment need not like here .> > Now rahu ,karaka for deceit and intruigues and cheating and also> represents asuras> > so he wont be good in house of dharma .> > These may be reasons behind this

theory ,But personaly i dont recommend> giving too much importance to this concept .> > except venus in 6th and sani debilated in lagna or mars in 7th like> this ,other things may change depending on charts aspects and other> influences in chart,along with other afflictions this can b a> contributing factor .> > regrds sunil nair> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Kiran R> <kiran.rama@ > wrote:> > I have a question on MKS:> > Sun in 12th house, Moon in 8th house, Mars in 7th house, Mercury in 7th> house, Jupiter in rd house, Venus in 6th house, Saturn in 1st house and> Rahu in 9th house from the Lagna (or

dasa Rasi)> > Any planet going to dustana is bad - so it is natural that 12th, 8th,> 6th houses and hidden house (3rd house) are mentioned - can understand> Mars in 7th house and Rahu in 9th as they are malefics.> > But why have these planets been highlighted?> Why is it Jupiter in 3rd house and not Venus in 3rd house that is MKS?> Why is it it that Moon in 8th house is MKS and moon in 12th house is> not MKS?> How come Mercury in 7th house is MKS - 7th house being sustana?> > any thoughts?> > Regards> KIran>

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.