IndiaDivine.org

(ishta devata) JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Nitish, Namaste

Rahu has the same Drishti as Jupiter so people with Rahu as AK can be very

spiritual, Which is true in most of the charts I have seen.

I dont understand exactly what you are saying in your below email. Can you please

explain in detail, in layman's language.

Rgds

Anand

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear Anand,Karakamsa is a lagna of CharaKaraka i.e. AK, so Karaka itself is a reference by position to a specific Navamsa which is important. It is a rashi which allows us to count in succession (in either direction)

and thus relate to the 360 degree.The fundamental principle of Nature is Duality, therefore, counting in succession is both zodiacal and anti-zodiacal. In the scheme of charakaraka, based on the direction in which the planet is moving, we

count their degree strength in D-1 and Ishta devata sign in D-9.Similarly, AK-Ishta devata are but representatives of dualistic or polarized philosophy. The lesser the polarity, the more evolved the soul. Thus, people like Ramakrishna Paramahama, Paramhamsa Yogananda,

Therese Neumann etc. with AK-Ishta along AQ,CP are highly evolved souls.So, it would be a grave mistake, if we get biased by opinions and interpretations which don't fulfill the conditions imposed upon

mortals by the natures' law of duality. You can apply it and see for yourself.regards,Nitishsohamsa , " Anand Ravi " <anandravi8 wrote:

>> Om Namah Shivaya> > Dear Nitish, Namaste> > 1. Noted your defination for drishti.> > 2. So now you say it should be 12th rasi and not the planet placed in the

> 12th house from> AK. Is there any dictum to it?> > 3. You mean to say retro planets does not know which is clock and anti-clock> direction? Correct?> > Looking forward your reply.

> > Rgds> Anand> > > > > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:26 PM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:> > > || OM TAT SAT ||> > Dear Michal and Ravi,

> > What doesn't seem right in Ke as ishta devata, please elaborate> > your question?> > Jupiter and Ketu positioned in Leo in the constellation of Ke as> > ishta devata is sufficient to give headship and following, and GK

> > Jupiter would show that he started off in adverse cicumstances.> > Do you have Saturn AK Michal?> >> > Anand> > 1. Drishti is a function of longitude WRT longitude of the planet

and> > not the direction in which it is moving. Drishti of retrograde> > planets therefore stays very much the same.> > 2. You needn't worry about the retrograde planet in 12th from AK,

> > because the ishta has to do with the 12th Rashi from karakamsa more> > than the planets in 12th. Reason: because rashi controls the karma> > that is being manifested from the souls' repository of karma, as

in> > ND rashi.> >> > regards,> > Nitish> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, Michal

> > Dziwulski <nearmichal@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krsna ||> > >> > > Dear Nitish,> > >> > > How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu Atmakaraka with

Sun> > and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would make Scorpio the> > focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't seem right huh?> > What are your thoughts?> > >

> > > Respectfully,> > > Michal> > >> > > > > > yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@>> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM> > > (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > >> > > || OM TAT SAT ||> > > Dear Visti and Sanjayji,

> > > In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta devata should> > > be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't need to worry> > > about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or why Therese

> > > Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was a famous saint> > > just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from D-9 asc.).> > >> > > Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship ishta devata as

> > > seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc. Similar is the> > > case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in Virgo in D-9, his> > > ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so famous for

> > > clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in the star of> > Ishta> > > devata sign lord Venus.> > >> > > Dharma devata also changes accordingly.> > >

> > > > You will find that not everyone has a natural liking for their> > > >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such as Ketu,> > > >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred

Kali> > > >over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual> > experiences> > > >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.> > > >So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person to

> > > >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.> > >> > > Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new ishta devata, but> > > in case you have different views, we can always discuss. Hope

that> > > clears " now widespread " misunderstanding :).> > >> > > regards,> > > Nitish> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > > ??? ??? ??????> > > >> > > > Dear Sharat, Namaskar> > > > The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from VRA, but is

> > only> > > half> > > > right i must say. However, your confusion is justified and i will> > > > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted by Freedom Cole

> > > in his> > > > lectures. I have personally taught this to my students 'off> > > session' as> > > > it can give rise to alot of confusion.> > > >

> > > > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in the 12th from> > > > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the karakamsa is the> > > Ishta> > > > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata and how the

> > > person> > > > looks at God in their lives.> > > >> > > > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from karakamsa is> > > useful in> > > > understanding whether the person can be LED to the Ishta

Devata> > > through> > > > another Devata. You will find that not everyone has a natural> > > liking for> > > > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors such

as> > > Ketu,> > > > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa preferred Kali> > > over> > > > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

experiences> > > which> > > > can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/Paramatma.> > > >> > > > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead the person

to> > > the> > > > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.> > > >> > > > I hope this clears things.> > > >> > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > >> > > > --> > > > Visti Larsen> > > > email: visti@ <visti@ ...>> > > > For consultations and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com

> > > > <http://srigaruda. com>> > > >> > > >> > > > Sharat wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sundeep> > > > >> > > > > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:> > > > > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava

> > > > > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi drishti> > > > > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava> > > > >> > > > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of the Bhava be

> > > considered> > > > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out. Perhaps one> > > needs to> > > > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> > > > >> > > > > I also meant to ask whether you had some resolution of the> > query> > > > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in conjunction or> > > parivartan.

> > > > >> > > > > I did not get any reposne to my query.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > Sharat

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > -> > > > > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros tudent@ .>

> > > > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa@ .com>> > > > > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > > > > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > > > >> > > > > Dear Soulsadhak,> > > > > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a couple of

> > > audios -> > > > > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in which this> > was> > > > > discussed. He said that you consider the strongest planet> > IN

> > > the> > > > > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think what Sanjay> > > Rathji had> > > > > said was that the planets having rasi dristi (not graha

> > > dristi) to> > > > > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your Ishta.> > However,> > > Freedom> > > > > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa still

> > > signifies your> > > > > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may lead you to> > > it).> > > > >> > > > > In general, to those who dont know, I have found the

> > > recordings at> > > > > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very useful.. Here> > > is the> > > > > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/

> > > California.htm> > > > > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California. htm>> > > > > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I think)

> > > > >> > > > > HTH,> > > > >> > > > > Sundeep> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>,

> > > > > " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Swee,> > > > > >> > > > > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in the house

> > > concerned> > > > > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:> > > > > > 1. lord of the house> > > > > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on that house

> > > > > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on that house> > > > > >> > > > > > Many thanks> > > > > > SS> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>, Swee Chan> > <sweechan@>

> > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > Namaste> > > > > > >> > > > > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata and Palana

> > > Devata> > > > > is> > > > > > 6th from> > > > > > > AmK also in Navamsa.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Swee> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@ >> > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know that> > whether> > > my> > > > > > kundali is> > > > > > > > afflicted by " MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG " or " ARDHA CHANDRA

> > > > > > YOG " .Please shed more> > > > > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the difference> > > or if> > > > > any> > > > > > link to

> > > > > > > > know more about them.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > with deep respect,> > > > > > > > Deepak> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>

> > > > > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>>

> > > > > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL> > > > > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Dear Deepak,> > > > > > > >> Namaste

> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There is a> > > position in Tai> > > > > > Chi called> > > > > > > >> " The Beauteous Hand " - that is to yield if one

> > cannot> > > fight> > > > > the> > > > > > forces> > > > > > > >> beyond our control.> > > > > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you may be more

> > > prone to> > > > > > short> > > > > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy (you> > > naturally have> > > > > a

> > > > > > pitta> > > > > > > >> condition as it is). Health may deteriorate> > > further.... Co-> > > > > lord> > > > > > Sani as the

> > > > > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often times, one> > > turns to> > > > > > bhakti> > > > > > > >> because

> > > > > > > >> of external marauding nature especially being let> > > down by> > > > > > friends etc.> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - " Om Krsnaya Namah " -- check

> > > in the> > > > > > archives for> > > > > > > >> mantars related to this.> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe

> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Love,> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Swee> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, " DEEPAK MODI " <deepakmodi4@ >> > > wrote:> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI BHAVA TUME> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > > > > >>> Charanaarvinde> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick reply and> > > advices

> > > > > > about my> > > > > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow sapphire and> > > a yellow> > > > > > diamond is> > > > > > > >> now

> > > > > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any substitute -> > > please guide> > > > > me.> > > > > > > >>> please tell me about what kind of " worst " I 'll

> > have> > > to face> > > > > > while> > > > > > > >> Saturn> > > > > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan, may be Death

> > or> > > > > > accidents to me or> > > > > > > >> my> > > > > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on 12th> > nov.2000

> > > at> > > > > 15:53> > > > > > pm cuttack> > > > > > > >> and> > > > > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am cuttack).

> > > > > > > >>> I was suffering from " Shani-shadhesaati " and I lost> > > almost> > > > > > everything.> > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>> with deep respect,> > > > > > > >>> Deepak modi> > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>> > > > > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>> > > > > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> 40. com>>> > > > > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,> > > > > > > >>>> Namaste> > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow> > > diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to> > > > > quell> > > > > > transits> > > > > > > >> and

> > > > > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both Saturn and Rahu> > > who are> > > > > > involved in> > > > > > > >> a

> > > > > > > >>>> tug> > > > > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn> > > retrogrades and> > > > > > transit Rahu

> > > > > > > >> is> > > > > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.> > > > > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a paapa kartari

> > > âEUR " a> > > > > > negative aspect> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>> Love,> > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > >>>> Swee> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM, " dpk_modi " <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > wrote:> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected jees of> > > " SOHAMSA> > > > > > GROUP "

> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>> " Charaanarbinde to all " > > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968 time 05:30 am

> > > > > > long.:85E56> > > > > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/ CUTTACK), newly> > > joined The> > > > > > Sohamsa

> > > > > > > >> Groups.> > > > > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to be a small> > > part of> > > > > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and likewise> > > activities> > > > > I> > > > > > want that> > > > > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members of SOHAMSA,

> > > accept> > > > > me> > > > > > as part of> > > > > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much obelidged for that> > > kind

> > > > > > acceptance.> > > > > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to please kindly> > > look in my> > > > > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or what not to

> > > do. I am> > > > > > in building> > > > > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA should I> > > wear to get> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY remedies i> > > should> > > > > adopt> > > > > > to please> > > > > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,> > > > > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > >>>>>> > > > > > > >>>>> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > _________ _> > > > > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles! Check out the> > > happening> > > > > > fashion> > > > > > > >> trends

> > > > > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN Lifestyle> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > >

> > > > > http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/> > > LifeStyle_091006_ 0> > > > > <http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/ Moreonlifestyle/

> > > LifeStyle_091006_ 0>> > > > > > 551.htm> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > >>>> > > > > > > >>>

Guest guest

Dear Nitish,

In general, I am very intrigued by your writings, but here you give

little tidbits of information and expect us to jump to the same

conclusions you seem to have jumped to.

Did I miss something here? Where did you prove the central thesis of

your entire argument? Namely that " we should use the *motion* of the

AK to derive all conclusions related to dualistic manifestation " . I

can understand AK and Ishta devata concepts referring to duality. I

independently reached that conclusion myself (see

sohamsa/message/13333), but the motion

thing is beyond me. You cant simply say that since motion has two

oppposites, forward and backward, they refer to duality *as referred

to in spiritual texts*. For example, if I alternately beat my wife

and love her then I am dualistic, and if I only beat her, I must be

on the path to enlightenment since I am not outwardly " dualistic " ?

Clearly the logic is flawed. I can use that logic to justify the

permanent pursuit of any addictive/negative behavior saying that the

person must " seek inward for balance " .

I hope you can be open now, as you advise others to be. Maybe there

is truth to what you say, but you surely must give some much deeper

reasoning that this!

Also, I would love to know if your knowledge is experiential,

through a guru or parampara, or through your own analysis of the

classics?

Sundeep

sohamsa , " yeeahoo_99 " <nitish.arya wrote:

>

> || OM TAT SAT ||

> Dear Tijana,

> In dualistic prakriti, no single unpolarized reference point

> exists! What you call as retrogression or direct motions - cause

> polarization of forces in opposite directions - none being

> unpolarized. In absence of an unpolarized reference (motion or

> position) in prakriti, there is only relative definition of

> polarization, whether you count signs or degrees and so on.

> Please keep your mind open, rather than getting stubborn about

what

> you have been taught earlier - which is another form of

polarization.

> If you reply to this mail, send your chart details also.

> regards,

> Nitish

> sohamsa , " Tijana

> Damjanovic " <tijanadamjanovic@> wrote:

> >

> > om gurave namah

> > Dear Nitish,

> > Motion that is not changing will not cause polarization. To

define

> > polarization on the basis of motion you need a reference motion.

> > Zodiac is defined on the basis of Sun and Moon, so also the

zodiacal

> > movement or succession-be it of degrees or signs. Polarization

can

> > only be caused by retrogression.

> > Warm regards,

> > Tijana

> >

> > sohamsa , " yeeahoo_99 " <nitish.arya@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > Dear Anand,

> > > Ok, lets understand this correctly. Don't expect people

with

> Rahu

> > > AK to be spiritual only because of 5,7,9 drishti, because that

> would

> > > imply that those with Jupiter AK are also spiritual by

default.

> > > Spirituality has nothing to do with drishti of planets,

otherwise

> > > Ketu would also have it. Right?

> > >

> > > 1. Spiritual karma, unless carried over from past life, dawns

> fastest

> > > to people with Su,Mo,Ra AK because their motion never changes

> > > direction, causing a gross polarity to develop in the Zodiac

and

> > > aggregate over time, making them face severe cicumstances that

> > > require them to seek inwards for balance.

> > >

> > > 2. Next, (refer autobiography of a yogi " by yogananda), nature

is

> > > dualistic which means there is no absolute reality to this

> phenomenal

> > > world, and the seeming reality is caused by an equation of

> opposite

> > > polarities. So, in all natural sciences, there is a

mathematical

> > > equation of balance: -ve pole = +ve pole

> > > while there is no individual reality of -ve and +ve pole.

They

> are

> > > better still replaceable by a single substratum of absolute

> reality

> > > i.e. Brahman.

> > >

> > > 3. Since AQ,CP signs are naturally in 2-12 relation, they

bring a

> > > person faster to spiritual realisations, if they are linked

with

> AK-

> > > Ishta devata scheme in Navamsa.

> > >

> > > Hope it is clear.

> > > regards,

> > > Nitish

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Anand Ravi " <anandravi8@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Om Namah Shivaya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Nitish, Namaste

> > > >

> > > > Rahu has the same Drishti as Jupiter so people with Rahu as

AK

> can

> > > be very

> > > > spiritual, Which is true in most of the charts I have seen.

> > > >

> > > > I dont understand exactly what you are saying in your below

> email.

> > > Can you

> > > > please

> > > > explain in detail, in layman's language.

> > > >

> > > > Rgds

> > > > Anand

> > > >

> > > > On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > > > Dear Anand,

> > > > > Karakamsa is a lagna of CharaKaraka i.e. AK, so Karaka

itself

> is a

> > > > > reference by position to a specific Navamsa which is

> important.

> > > It is

> > > > > a rashi which allows us to count in succession (in either

> > > direction)

> > > > > and thus relate to the 360 degree.

> > > > > The fundamental principle of Nature is Duality, therefore,

> > > counting

> > > > > in succession is both zodiacal and anti-zodiacal. In the

> scheme of

> > > > > charakaraka, based on the direction in which the planet is

> > > moving, we

> > > > > count their degree strength in D-1 and Ishta devata sign

in D-

> 9.

> > > > > Similarly, AK-Ishta devata are but representatives of

> dualistic or

> > > > > polarized philosophy. The lesser the polarity, the more

> evolved

> > > the

> > > > > soul. Thus, people like Ramakrishna Paramahama, Paramhamsa

> > > Yogananda,

> > > > > Therese Neumann etc. with AK-Ishta along AQ,CP are highly

> evolved

> > > > > souls.

> > > > > So, it would be a grave mistake, if we get biased by

opinions

> and

> > > > > interpretations which don't fulfill the conditions imposed

> upon

> > > > > mortals by the natures' law of duality. You can apply it

and

> see

> > > for

> > > > > yourself.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Nitish

> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%

40>,

> > > " Anand Ravi "

> > > > > <anandravi8@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Om Namah Shivaya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Nitish, Namaste

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. Noted your defination for drishti.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. So now you say it should be 12th rasi and not the

planet

> > > placed

> > > > > in the

> > > > > > 12th house from

> > > > > > AK. Is there any dictum to it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3. You mean to say retro planets does not know which is

> clock

> > > and

> > > > > anti-clock

> > > > > > direction? Correct?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking forward your reply.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rgds

> > > > > > Anand

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:26 PM, yeeahoo_99

<nitish.arya@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > > > > > Dear Michal and Ravi,

> > > > > > > What doesn't seem right in Ke as ishta devata, please

> > > elaborate

> > > > > > > your question?

> > > > > > > Jupiter and Ketu positioned in Leo in the

constellation

> of Ke

> > > as

> > > > > > > ishta devata is sufficient to give headship and

> following,

> > > and GK

> > > > > > > Jupiter would show that he started off in adverse

> > > cicumstances.

> > > > > > > Do you have Saturn AK Michal?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Anand

> > > > > > > 1. Drishti is a function of longitude WRT longitude of

> the

> > > planet

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > not the direction in which it is moving. Drishti of

> retrograde

> > > > > > > planets therefore stays very much the same.

> > > > > > > 2. You needn't worry about the retrograde planet in

12th

> from

> > > AK,

> > > > > > > because the ishta has to do with the 12th Rashi from

> karakamsa

> > > > > more

> > > > > > > than the planets in 12th. Reason: because rashi

controls

> the

> > > karma

> > > > > > > that is being manifested from the souls' repository of

> karma,

> > > as

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > ND rashi.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Nitish

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa

> <sohamsa%40>

> > > <sohamsa%

> > > > > 40>, Michal

> > > > > > > Dziwulski <nearmichal@>

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > How about the chart of Srila Prabhupad - Rahu

> Atmakaraka

> > > with

> > > > > Sun

> > > > > > > and Moon in the 12th. What you are proposing would

make

> > > Scorpio

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > focus with Mars and Ketu as the lords. Just doesn't

seem

> right

> > > > > huh?

> > > > > > > What are your thoughts?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Respectfully,

> > > > > > > > Michal

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@>

> > > > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%

40>

> > > <sohamsa%

> > > > > 40>

> > > > > > > > Tuesday, April 1, 2008 4:58:23 AM

> > > > > > > > (ishta devata) Re: Re: JAI

> SRIKRISHNA TO

> > > ALL

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > > > > > > > Dear Visti and Sanjayji,

> > > > > > > > In case of retrograde planets including Rahu Ishta

> devata

> > > should

> > > > > > > > be seen from 2nd from AK in D-9. That way you won't

> need to

> > > > > worry

> > > > > > > > about why Ramakrishna Paramahamsa worshipped Kali or

> why

> > > Therese

> > > > > > > > Neumann (with AK Ra in Cp in 12th from D-9 asc.) was

a

> > > famous

> > > > > saint

> > > > > > > > just like Vivekananda (with AK Su in Sg in 2nd from

D-9

> > > asc.).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Likewise, as your AK is Rahu you should worship

ishta

> > > devata as

> > > > > > > > seen from Sa+Su combination in Leo in your D-9 asc.

> Similar

> > > is

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > case of Sanjayji, with retrograde Saturn as AK in

Virgo

> in

> > > D-9,

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > > ishta devata should be seen from Libra and he is so

> famous

> > > for

> > > > > > > > clarity of his writings in Me Mahadasha which is in

the

> > > star of

> > > > > > > Ishta

> > > > > > > > devata sign lord Venus.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dharma devata also changes accordingly.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You will find that not everyone has a natural

liking

> for

> > > their

> > > > > > > > >Ishta Devata and this can depend on other factors

such

> as

> > > Ketu,

> > > > > > > > >Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

> preferred

> > > > > Kali

> > > > > > > > >over Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep

> spiritual

> > > > > > > experiences

> > > > > > > > >which can only be attributed to the Ishta devata/

> Paramatma.

> > > > > > > > >So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead

the

> > > person to

> > > > > > > > >the Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer

more.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ofcourse, it will take time to adjust to the new

ishta

> > > devata,

> > > > > but

> > > > > > > > in case you have different views, we can always

> discuss.

> > > Hope

> > > > > that

> > > > > > > > clears " now widespread " misunderstanding :).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > Nitish

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Visti Larsen

<visti@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ??? ??? ??????

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Sharat, Namaskar

> > > > > > > > > The rule you quote about the Ishta Devata is from

> VRA,

> > > but is

> > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > half

> > > > > > > > > right i must say. However, your confusion is

> justified

> > > and i

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > explain why the rule of aspects has been omitted

by

> > > Freedom

> > > > > Cole

> > > > > > > > in his

> > > > > > > > > lectures. I have personally taught this to my

> students

> > > 'off

> > > > > > > > session' as

> > > > > > > > > it can give rise to alot of confusion.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let there be no doubt that the planets placed in

the

> 12th

> > > from

> > > > > > > > > karakamsa, or if none, the lord of 12th from the

> > > karakamsa is

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > Ishta

> > > > > > > > > Devata. This is the REAL form of the Ishta Devata

and

> how

> > > the

> > > > > > > > person

> > > > > > > > > looks at God in their lives.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > However, the aspect of planets on the 12th from

> karakamsa

> > > is

> > > > > > > > useful in

> > > > > > > > > understanding whether the person can be LED to the

> Ishta

> > > > > Devata

> > > > > > > > through

> > > > > > > > > another Devata. You will find that not everyone

has a

> > > natural

> > > > > > > > liking for

> > > > > > > > > their Ishta Devata and this can depend on other

> factors

> > > such

> > > > > as

> > > > > > > > Ketu,

> > > > > > > > > Rasi, Vimsamsa, etc. I.e. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

> > > preferred

> > > > > Kali

> > > > > > > > over

> > > > > > > > > Rama in his worship, yet he had very deep spiritual

> > > > > experiences

> > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > can only be attributed to the Ishta

devata/Paramatma.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So we do use aspects, but only when we wanto lead

the

> > > person

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > Ishta Devata through a Devata they may prefer more.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I hope this clears things.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > --

> > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen

> > > > > > > > > email: visti@ <visti@ ...>

> > > > > > > > > For consultations and articles visit: http://

> srigaruda.

> > > com

> > > > > > > > > <http://srigaruda. com>

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sharat wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sundeep

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sanjay jis rule as I seem to understand is:

> > > > > > > > > > 1. First consider the planet in the bhava

> > > > > > > > > > 2. If no planet then strongest aspect by rasi

> drishti

> > > > > > > > > > 3. If none, then take the Lord of the Bhava

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > There does seem to be an opinion that Lord of

the

> Bhava

> > > be

> > > > > > > > considered

> > > > > > > > > > over the Rasi drishti, as you rightly point out.

> > > Perhaps one

> > > > > > > > needs to

> > > > > > > > > > examine the D20 chart to see which is stronger.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I also meant to ask whether you had some

resolution

> of

> > > the

> > > > > > > query

> > > > > > > > > > regarding Gemstone use when planets are in

> conjunction

> > > or

> > > > > > > > parivartan.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I did not get any reposne to my query.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sharat

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > ** vedicastrostudent <vedicastros

> tudent@ .>

> > > > > > > > > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > > > > <sohamsa@ .com>

> > > > > > > > > > *Sent:* Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:23 PM

> > > > > > > > > > *Subject:* Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO ALL

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Soulsadhak,

> > > > > > > > > > I know your question was to Swee, but I heard a

> couple

> > > of

> > > > > > > > audios -

> > > > > > > > > > perhaps it was Freedom Cole's (Vyasa SJC) - in

> which

> > > this

> > > > > > > was

> > > > > > > > > > discussed. He said that you consider the

strongest

> > > planet

> > > > > > > IN

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > house as the Ishta. If there is none, I think

what

> > > Sanjay

> > > > > > > > Rathji had

> > > > > > > > > > said was that the planets having rasi dristi

(not

> graha

> > > > > > > > dristi) to

> > > > > > > > > > 12th (from AK Navamsa) will lead you to your

Ishta.

> > > > > > > However,

> > > > > > > > Freedom

> > > > > > > > > > said that the lord of the 12th from AK Navamsa

still

> > > > > > > > signifies your

> > > > > > > > > > Ishta (even though those having rasi dristi may

> lead

> > > you to

> > > > > > > > it).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > In general, to those who dont know, I have found

the

> > > > > > > > recordings at

> > > > > > > > > > Freedom's, Visti's and PVR's sites to be very

> useful..

> > > Here

> > > > > > > > is the

> > > > > > > > > > one you ask about: http://shrifreedom.

com/VyasaSJC/

> > > > > > > > California.htm

> > > > > > > > > > <http://shrifreedom. com/VyasaSJC/ California.

htm>

> > > > > > > > > > look at the 25 September 2005 recordings (I

think)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > HTH,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sundeep

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> 40.

> > > com>,

> > > > > > > > > > " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Swee,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Please can you advise if there is no planet in

> the

> > > house

> > > > > > > > concerned

> > > > > > > > > > > (wrt ID, PD or DD)what do we best consider:

> > > > > > > > > > > 1. lord of the house

> > > > > > > > > > > 2. strongest plaent having graha drishti on

that

> house

> > > > > > > > > > > 3. strongest planet having rasi drishti on

that

> house

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Many thanks

> > > > > > > > > > > SS

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > > 40. com>,

> > > > > Swee Chan

> > > > > > > <sweechan@>

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No to both; Moon is in 3rd pada Punarvasu.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > In Navamsa, the 12th from AK is Ishta Devata

> and

> > > Palana

> > > > > > > > Devata

> > > > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > > 6th from

> > > > > > > > > > > > AmK also in Navamsa.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Swee

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > On 12/25/06 4:20 AM, " DEEPAK

> MODI " <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > TASMAI SRIGURUVE NAMAH

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > RESPECTED SWEEJEE,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > CHARANAARVINDE,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks for your teachings, I want to know

that

> > > > > > > whether

> > > > > > > > my

> > > > > > > > > > > kundali is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > afflicted by " MAHAPDMA KAALSARP YOG " or

> " ARDHA

> > > CHANDRA

> > > > > > > > > > > YOG " .Please shed more

> > > > > > > > > > > > > light on Istha devata and Palan devata,the

> > > difference

> > > > > > > > or if

> > > > > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > > > link to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > know more about them.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > with deep respect,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Deepak

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com

> > > 40. com>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com

> > > 40. com>>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA TO

ALL

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:55:05 +0200

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Namaste

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> I see nothing of your worst fears. There

is a

> > > > > > > > position in Tai

> > > > > > > > > > > Chi called

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> " The Beauteous Hand " - that is to yield

if

> one

> > > > > > > cannot

> > > > > > > > fight

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > forces

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> beyond our control.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Friends will possibly leave you, or you

may

> be

> > > more

> > > > > > > > prone to

> > > > > > > > > > > short

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> temperedness which depletes you of energy

> (you

> > > > > > > > naturally have

> > > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > > pitta

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> condition as it is). Health may

deteriorate

> > > > > > > > further.... Co-

> > > > > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > > > > Sani as the

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> is badhakesh traversing in the 5th. Often

> times,

> > > one

> > > > > > > > turns to

> > > > > > > > > > > bhakti

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> because

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> of external marauding nature especially

> being let

> > > > > > > > down by

> > > > > > > > > > > friends etc.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Palana devata is Moon. - " Om Krsnaya

Namah " -

> -

> > > check

> > > > > > > > in the

> > > > > > > > > > > archives for

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> mantars related to this.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Jay Sr Krishna, Jay Sri Radhe

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Love,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Swee

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> On 12/23/06 6:14 PM, " DEEPAK

> > > MODI " <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> JAI JAGANNATH SWAMI NAYANPATH GAAMI

BHAVA

> TUME

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> Dear Respected Sweejee,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> Charanaarvinde

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> Firstly many many Thanks for your quick

> reply

> > > and

> > > > > > > > advices

> > > > > > > > > > > about my

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> horoscope.Secondly purchasing a yellow

> sapphire

> > > and

> > > > > > > > a yellow

> > > > > > > > > > > diamond is

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> now

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> a too much costly job for me, any

> substitute -

> > > > > > > > please guide

> > > > > > > > > > me.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> please tell me about what kind

of " worst " I

> 'll

> > > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > to face

> > > > > > > > > > > while

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Saturn

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> retrogrades and Rahu in Badhaksthaan,

may

> be

> > > Death

> > > > > > > or

> > > > > > > > > > > accidents to me or

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> my

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> spouse or children (a Daughter born on

12th

> > > > > > > nov.2000

> > > > > > > > at

> > > > > > > > > > 15:53

> > > > > > > > > > > pm cuttack

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> and

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> a son born on 28th nov 2002 at 11:53 am

> > > cuttack).

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> I was suffering from " Shani-shadhesaati "

> and I

> > > lost

> > > > > > > > almost

> > > > > > > > > > > everything.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> with deep respect,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> Deepak modi

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Swee Chan <sweechan@>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> sohamsa@ .com

> > > 40. com>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Sohamsa <sohamsa@ .com

> > > 40. com>>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Re: JAI SRIKRISHNA

TO

> ALL

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:55:41 +0200

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Jaya Jagannatha

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Dear Deepak,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Namaste

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> A yellow sapphire, no less. Yellow

> > > > > > > > diamondâEUR^( TM)s best to

> > > > > > > > > > quell

> > > > > > > > > > > transits

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> and

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> unsavoury natal placements of both

Saturn

> and

> > > Rahu

> > > > > > > > who are

> > > > > > > > > > > involved in

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> a

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> tug

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> of war. Worse is yet to come when Saturn

> > > > > > > > retrogrades and

> > > > > > > > > > > transit Rahu

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> is

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> currently in badhakstana.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Planets in lagna are involved in a

paapa

> > > kartari

> > > > > > > > âEUR " a

> > > > > > > > > > > negative aspect

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Love,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> Swee

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>> On 12/23/06 10:29 AM,

> > > " dpk_modi " <deepakmodi4@ >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> Dear Sweejee,Sanjayjee & All respected

> jees of

> > > > > > > > " SOHAMSA

> > > > > > > > > > > GROUP "

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> " Charaanarbinde to all "

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am Deepak Modi D.O.B.-04thMay1968

time

> > > 05:30 am

> > > > > > > > > > > long.:85E56

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> and lati.:20N26 (INDIA,ORISSA/

CUTTACK),

> newly

> > > > > > > > joined The

> > > > > > > > > > > Sohamsa

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> Groups.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am feeling very proud and lucky to

be a

> > > small

> > > > > > > > part of

> > > > > > > > > > > SOHAMSA.Though

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> I am also interested in astrology and

> likewise

> > > > > > > > activities

> > > > > > > > > > I

> > > > > > > > > > > want that

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> you all Respected and learned members

of

> > > SOHAMSA,

> > > > > > > > accept

> > > > > > > > > > me

> > > > > > > > > > > as part of

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> the group.I will be very much

obelidged

> for

> > > that

> > > > > > > > kind

> > > > > > > > > > > acceptance.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> May i request you all members to

please

> kindly

> > > > > > > > look in my

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> horoscope and advice me what to do or

> what

> > > not to

> > > > > > > > do. I am

> > > > > > > > > > > in building

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> construction business now. what RATNA

> should I

> > > > > > > > wear to get

> > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> blessings of benefic GRAHAS ? OR ANY

> remedies

> > > i

> > > > > > > > should

> > > > > > > > > > adopt

> > > > > > > > > > > to please

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> my benefic GRAHAS.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> With Deep Respect,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>> Deepak Modi

> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________

> _________

> > > > > > > _________ _

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> Stay in tune with the latest styles!

Check

> out

> > > the

> > > > > > > > happening

> > > > > > > > > > > fashion

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> trends

> > > > > > > > > > > > >>> on 'Wardrobe watch'. Only on MSN

Lifestyle

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > http://content. msn.co.in/ Lifestyle/