IndiaDivine.org

Help with gemstones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namoh Bhagvate Vasudevaya

Hi chee, Namaskar

thank you for your advise.

I have worn a topaz (in the first -jupiter finger) since last 2 years but nothing of what you have mentioned has happened ( low blood presurre/ palpitations, hair loss, kidney problem, lowering of lymphocytes cells etc). In fact my kidneys are fine, hair is the same what it was 10 years ago, no low or high blood pressure at all presently and certainly not susceptible to any infection. I am healthy, hale and hearty. Also my biological clock is perfectly fine and i continue to be a smart player.

warms regards Smart Player

"swee" <swee Cc: sohamsa Sent: Sunday, 13 April, 2008 3:30:28 AM Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Help with gemstones

Jaya JagannathaDear Smart Player,NamasteAn irradiated stone like the Topaz whose colour has been artificiallytreated by being put into the chamber for at least two years andirradiated with colour will certainly do the follow harm to your body.Hair loss, a reconditioning of your blood cells where lymphocytes cellsare reduced making you more susceptible to infections. If you are wearingit round your ring finger, it is more than likely your kidneys are proneto infections. Added to this, low blood pressure/palpitatio ns can alsohappen over time.If you are wearing a huge piece of this potential time bomb, then yourbiological (reproductive) clock takes a knock, causing one to becomesterile.So be a Smart Player and take off your Topaz.love,Swee> , smart player <smartdude75@ ...>> wrote:>>>> Om Namoh Bhagwate Vasudevaya>>>> hello to everybody>>>> I myself have an Aquarius Lagna and i have been wearing a Jupiter> stone (Topaz not Yellow Saphhire) since last almost 2 years and it> has not caused me any harm. Infact it has helped to a certain> extent. Of course Jupiter should not be afflicted badly by malefics> in anybodys chart or placed in a bad house otherwise it could> aggravate the situation.>>>> Smart Player

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.