but I'm willing to take that risk).

You may ask yourself " why don't you take her to medical doctor? " ,

but I think that she is little sick and tired of wrong advices and

therapies plus by all medical knowledge she was supposed to be few

feet bellow ground a decade ago. Her problem has a very strong

relation to psychic disorder. It can be solved by complementary

medical methods, but she needs motivation to start it after all

failures so far.

Anyone's opinion and advice about remedies are more than welcome.

Few hints for those who want to take part in this (ask if you need

more):

This problem started in November 1993. but correct diagnosis was

given in spring of 1994. when she was hospitalized for the first

time.

She graduated Spanish language on Belgrade University in 2004. and

she is one of the best translators in this city. She is also very

fluent in English, French and Italian.

She has artistic aspirations such as painting (hobby), writing

poetry (she has published one book so far) and acting (very talented

but dropped out due to her illness).

She has no siblings and both of her parents are alive.

Thank you all in advance!

Best regards

Maja

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Let me try an analysis.The Janma lagnam is Taurus.jupiter is placed in the AscendentSaturn is in Cancer,Rahu in Virgo,Moon,Venus,Ketu and Mars in Pisces,and Sun and Mercury are in Aries.Jupiter and Venus are in reception.Mercury is retrograde.

The lord of the sixth house namely venus is exaltedin Pisces ie in the eleventh house.Mercury and exalted Sun aspect the sixth house.Saturn aspevts both Sun and Mercury.Mercury and Sun therefore do not seem to be favourable to the native in respect of health matters.?

Budha Mahar Dasa extends from 20-8-1994 to 20-8-2011.The present period is that of Jupiters bhukthi from 5-9-2006 to 10-12-2008.Rahu is situated in Virgo which is a Mercurian sign.Possibly Rahus sub period was quite unfavourable pertaining to health of the native.Rahus sub period lasted from 13-2-2004 to 5-9-2006.There is the aspect of Saturn on Rahu also.Saturns sub period in Mercury Dasa may also not quite favourable for the health of the native.Similarly Suns sub period was also bad inrespect of the health of the native.Mercury dasa therefore has been a period of health hazards.?

The lord of the sixth house is Sun.Leo is under the impact of Papa kartari due to the situation of Saturn and Rahu in the adjascent signs of Leo.

The disease may pertain to the reproductive system because Mars aspects Rahu.Rahu is in the fifth house and mars is the seventh lord.Mercury is retrograde towards his sign of debilitation.He is incidentally the lord of the seventh house Moon sign.Disease in the sex organ.?

The seventh lord Mercury counted from Moon sign is with Sun who is the sixth lord .Sixth house Leo is acted upon by Papa kartariyogam.The seventh house from the Moon sign is occupied by Rahu who is aspected by Saturn.,Mars,Venus,Moon and Ketu.

Rahu is in addition the Dhara Karak.Leo is A6.Mercury is the PK.Saturn is in A7 which is Cancer?.Saturn aspects Sun.Etc.

If suitable remedial measures are done,then things may nuetralise the bad effects of planets and improve the health of the native.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 4/19/08, majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:

om gurave namahHello everyone!A female born on 13. May 1977. at 10:05 am, 20 E 41; 43 N 43; +1 East of GMT has health problem for 15 years. This problem is stopping her to have a normal life and it may cause permanent

infertility (this is only one of many disabilities caused by this illness). I wont tell you what it is because I would like to try to solve her problem somehow, or at least get a little help for her from people who can make a conclusion about her illness based only

on her chart (if possible). I'm making that selection among group members only because I deeply feel that appropriate advice for her will be from people who can make such conclusion (maybe I am wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk).

You may ask yourself " why don't you take her to medical doctor? " , but I think that she is little sick and tired of wrong advices and therapies plus by all medical knowledge she was supposed to be few

feet bellow ground a decade ago. Her problem has a very strong relation to psychic disorder. It can be solved by complementary medical methods, but she needs motivation to start it after all failures so far.

Anyone's opinion and advice about remedies are more than welcome. Few hints for those who want to take part in this (ask if you need more):This problem started in November 1993. but correct diagnosis was

given in spring of 1994. when she was hospitalized for the first time.She graduated Spanish language on Belgrade University in 2004. and she is one of the best translators in this city. She is also very

fluent in English, French and Italian. She has artistic aspirations such as painting (hobby), writing poetry (she has published one book so far) and acting (very talented but dropped out due to her illness).

She has no siblings and both of her parents are alive. Thank you all in advance!Best regardsMaja

Guest guest

om gurave namah Dear Jagannathan, surprise: I am a female :) and I understand that this kind of misunderstanding is not unusual in communication between people from all over the world (if we would spell my name in English, spelling "Maya" would give closest pronunciation). Second, Janma lagna of this girl is Karka (Cancer), so check birth data entry on your computer (maybe it is wrong time zone, or some kind of similar hiccup :). I have rechecked her birth data, and I gave them correctly. In any case, thank you very, very, very much for your effort and now I'm so sorry because you tried so hard over a wrong chart! Please don't lose your patient. Budh MD is generally very bad for her, it is ruler of her 12th Bhava, but when you see her correct chart you will understand why she has health problems. It is very... well, let me say, obvious (but, for answer what kind of health problems, well anybody would have to think,

think and do a little bit of hard thinking). Anyway, thanks again and I'm waiting for your comment on correct chart! Once again her birth data: 13th of May 1977. at 10:05 AM, 20 E 41; 43 N 43, time zone 1h East of GMT (Karka lagna, her Navamsa lagna is Dhanu (Sagittarius)). She is probably holding a world record being ill for 15 years, but it is not anything about sex organs. Her infertility is just a horrible consequence of that main heath problem. She doesn't have time to wait till her 42. birthday to get well (look at that chart), she is a female and if there is any chance to have child it must be done before. Remedies might help her to make

a decision about taking another shot with complementary medicine (I have even found somebody who can help, somebody who solved similar problem for another girl that suffered from same illness, but for just a little shorter period-10 years). All conventional methods gave no result. It is not impossible to be cured of that problem, but for her... I don't know anymore. Just in case, I have attached her chart to this message. Best regards! MajaJagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Dear Sir, Let me try an analysis.The Janma lagnam is Taurus.jupiter is placed in the AscendentSaturn is in Cancer,Rahu in Virgo,Moon,Venus,Ketu and Mars in Pisces,and Sun and Mercury are in Aries.Jupiter and Venus are in reception.Mercury is retrograde. The lord of the sixth house namely venus is

exaltedin Pisces ie in the eleventh house.Mercury and exalted Sun aspect the sixth house.Saturn aspevts both Sun and Mercury.Mercury and Sun therefore do not seem to be favourable to the native in respect of health matters.? Budha Mahar Dasa extends from 20-8-1994 to 20-8-2011.The present period is that of Jupiters bhukthi from 5-9-2006 to 10-12-2008.Rahu is situated in Virgo which is a Mercurian sign.Possibly Rahus sub period was quite unfavourable pertaining to health of the native.Rahus sub period lasted from 13-2-2004 to 5-9-2006.There is the aspect of Saturn on Rahu also.Saturns sub period in Mercury Dasa may also not quite favourable for the health of the native.Similarly Suns sub period was also bad inrespect of the health of the native.Mercury dasa therefore has been a period of health hazards.? The lord of the sixth house is Sun.Leo is under the impact of Papa kartari due to the situation of Saturn and Rahu in

the adjascent signs of Leo. The disease may pertain to the reproductive system because Mars aspects Rahu.Rahu is in the fifth house and mars is the seventh lord.Mercury is retrograde towards his sign of debilitation.He is incidentally the lord of the seventh house Moon sign.Disease in the sex organ.? The seventh lord Mercury counted from Moon sign is with Sun who is the sixth lord .Sixth house Leo is acted upon by Papa kartariyogam.The seventh house from the Moon sign is occupied by Rahu who is aspected by Saturn.,Mars,Venus,Moon and Ketu. Rahu is in addition the Dhara Karak.Leo is A6.Mercury is the PK.Saturn is in A7 which is Cancer?.Saturn aspects Sun.Etc. If suitable remedial measures are done,then things may nuetralise the bad effects of planets and improve the health of the native. Regards, jagannathan. On 4/19/08, majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro > wrote: om gurave namahHello everyone!A female born on 13. May 1977. at 10:05 am, 20 E 41; 43 N 43; +1 East of GMT has health problem for 15 years. This problem is stopping her to have a normal life and it may cause permanent infertility (this is only one of many disabilities caused by this illness). I wont tell you what it is because I would like to try to solve her problem somehow, or at least get a little help for her from people who can make a conclusion about her illness based only on her chart (if possible). I'm making that selection among group members only because I deeply feel that appropriate advice for

her will be from people who can make such conclusion (maybe I am wrong, but I'm willing to take that risk). You may ask yourself "why don't you take her to medical doctor?", but I think that she is little sick and tired of wrong advices and therapies plus by all medical knowledge she was supposed to be few feet bellow ground a decade ago. Her problem has a very strong relation to psychic disorder. It can be solved by complementary medical methods, but she needs motivation to start it after all failures so far.Anyone's opinion and advice about remedies are more than welcome. Few hints for those who want to take part in this (ask if you need more):This problem started in November 1993. but correct diagnosis was given in spring of 1994. when she was hospitalized for the first time.She graduated Spanish language on Belgrade University in 2004. and she is one of the best translators in this

city. She is also very fluent in English, French and Italian. She has artistic aspirations such as painting (hobby), writing poetry (she has published one book so far) and acting (very talented but dropped out due to her illness). She has no siblings and both of her parents are alive. Thank you all in advance!Best regardsMaja

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.