IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 2174

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dasguta,

Your Mars and Jupiter placements are interesting and no doubt in Vargottama in many Vargas.

This removes their many evils.

Kindly note the following deficiencies linked with Mars:

1.It is hammed in between Rahu and Saturn.

2. In Navamsa it is in exchange with Mercury placed in 8H.

3. LAGNA AND MARS ON SAME DEGREE. This disposition with Malefic puts native to harm

4. Mars in 6h gives good results in initial stages ,afterwards it harms

5. Your younger brothers should help you , then they will grow , otherwise they will suffer.

6. In Astakavarga , Mars is only with 3 points

7. Vimshopka bala is poor.

8 In D-7 , Mars is in 12H, this gives inbuilt instinct due to mars , that native takes risky ventures which ends up in losses.

9. Mars is about to enter in its sign of debilitation.

10 From AL , 12H IS INFLUENCED BY 4PLANETS INCLUDING MARS , THIS INDICATES HEAVY EXPENSES

COMPARED TO INCOME AS 11H FROM AL WHERE ONLY SUN IS PLACED.

An auspiciously placed and strong vargottama planet if aspected by other planets , it generates Rajyoga.

In spite of this as Mars is SIGN and BHAVA Vargottama in many Varga charts, AND associated with Jupiter, the damage done by Mars will be in control and

WILL BE RETRIEVED AFTER WARDS.

This is only brief portrait of Mars.

Regards

7 G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

jk.dasgupta <jk.dasguptaGopal Goel <gkgoel1937Wednesday, 30 April, 2008 8:27:15 PMRE: Digest Number 2174 Ok, my birthdata is as follows,

DOB: 15.09.47

TOB: 15:59

Place: Calcutta, India

I am going for a big tie up with a foreign company which will change my company fortune. Big money is involved in this. I have to go for big expansion etc. I shall also request you to see if I would be successfull - as I cannot see my own chart. It should happen within next few weeks.

Regards

Dasgupta

Gopal Goel [gkgoel1937]Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:08 PMjk.dasguptaSubject: Re: Digest Number 2174

Dear Mr. Dasgupta

I think attachments are generally not transferred in this group. Kindly write your birthdata in a mail and send me.

Regards

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

"sohamsa " <sohamsa >sohamsa Sent: Wednesday, 30 April, 2008 6:02:16 PM Digest Number 2174

sohamsa

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1a. Re: Bhava Vargottama Gopal Goel

1b. Re: Bhava Vargottama jk.dasgupta

1c. Re: Bhava Vargottama vijayadas_pradeep

1d. Re: Bhava Vargottama Rafal Gendarz

1e. Re: Bhava Vargottama jk.dasgupta

2a. Re: srath.com Abhijeet Rai

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: Bhava Vargottama

Posted by: "Gopal Goel" gkgoel1937 gkgoel1937

Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:11 am (PDT)

Dear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,Vargottama can be divided in following categories:1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas.. If planet is in sign vargottama in D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrologyby C.S.Patel.2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED VAGA-VARGOTTAMA. This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more than one planet .3Similarly ,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA MOON LAGNA.THE DICTUM EXPLAINED IN SL.. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHUJATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature Terminology- in the above referred book by Mr. Patel Page 20-sl14 ;"'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A

PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA CHART:It enhances the good results of the house occupied."Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'I discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit to Mumbai during his life time.The result of my discussions was ultimately transformed the article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNAIN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN...THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet.B) Any planet is in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely,

and then give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new horizon in predictive astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due consideration. and react instinctively for the sake of only writing and imposing themselves.This does not help the cause of astrology.Some persons are well read and intelligent. Unfortunately they do not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.Let God grant them some wisdom.Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Vargootama - Goel JiNamaste Goel jiClassics have only spoken about a planet or Lagna(rising degree) being in Vargottama.If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart with Lagna in Vargottama.You will find that all the ''bhavas'' are in Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest is redundant.Amshas are not for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics are twisted.Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as mentioned by sages.You are free to hold your personal opionion.RegardsPradeep Check out

the all-new face of India. Go to http://in.. com/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5)

1b.

Posted by: "jk.dasgupta" jk.dasgupta jkdasgupta_in

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:10 pm (PDT)

Respected Goyalji,Namaste. How are you? I was following your virgottama discussions with interest. Here you are telling that virgottama planets will give auspicious results. Mars is virgottama in my chart, in same sign in D1, D2(Jn), D2(Kn),D3(Jn) , D9. But it never gives me any auspicious result. Is it because mars is my badhakesha, involved in 3-curses. I am attaching my chart. I am yet to understand a suitable remedy for the same. Mainly it affects my finance durings it's subdasas..Best regardsDasguptasohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com]On Behalf Of Gopal GoelTuesday, April 29, 2008

11:41 PMancient_indian_ astrologyCc: vedic astrology; Ramadas Rao; Sanjay Rath; sohamsa Re: Bhava VargottamaDear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,Vargottama can be divided in following categories:1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas. If planet is in sign vargottamain D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrologyby C.S.Patel.2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED VAGA-VARGOTTAMA.This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more than one planet .3Similarly

,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA MOON LAGNA.THE DICTUM EXPLAINED IN SL. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHUJATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature Terminology- in the above referred book by Mr. PatelPage 20-sl14 ;"'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA CHART:It enhances the good results of the house occupied."Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'I discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit to Mumbai during his life time.The result of my discussions was ultimately transformed the article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNAIN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN.THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES

A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet..B) Any planet is in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely, and then give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new horizon in predictive astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due consideration. and react instinctively for the sake of only writing and imposing themselves.This does not help the cause of astrology.Some persons are well read and intelligent. Unfortunately they do not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.Let God grant them some wisdom.Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Vargootama - Goel JiNamaste Goel jiClassics have only spoken about a planet or Lagna(rising degree) being in Vargottama.If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart with Lagna in Vargottama.You will find that all the ''bhavas'' are in Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest is redundant.Amshas are not

for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics are twisted.Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as mentioned by sages.You are free to hold your personal opionion.RegardsPradeep ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Check out the all-new face of India.

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5)

1c.

Posted by: "vijayadas_pradeep" vijayadas_pradeep vijayadas_pradeep

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm (PDT)

Dear Goel jiThank you for the detailed explanation.Vargottama is an important concept mentioned in classics and hence any study or research on the topic will be useful.I have observed the powerful effect of vargottama planets in charts..Any vargottama planet will appaear to be in ''bhavottama( two charts)'' whenever the lagna is as well vargottama.Lagna attaining varga in the same rashi as its placement, is the deciding factor.Bhava suchaka navamsha principle can help us here.It comes into picture when we are mapping a derived amsha back to its origin - ie.rashi chakra.In the reverse case bhava will not be used.(Ashtamsha yuktha etc without any bhava is used -Meaning joining the 8th amsha from lagnamsha).In principle one can take lagna navamsha or other vargas of lagna as a reference point, in rashi chakra,(similar to karakamsha) and can also consider

aspects.In my view incomplete understanding often leads to treatment of vargamsha arrangements as seperate entities, violating all fundamental definitions.Please give the reference from Prashna Marga.English translations can always be misleading.Thanks againPradeepsohamsa@ .com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,> Vargottama can be divided in following categories:> 1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas.. If planet is in sign vargottama>  in D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrology> by C.S.Patel.> 2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED

VAGA-VARGOTTAMA.>    This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more than one planet .> 3Similarly ,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA  MOON LAGNA.> THE DICTUM  EXPLAINED IN SL.. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHU> JATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA> 4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature Terminology- in the above referred book by Mr. Patel>  Page 20-sl14 ;> "'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA CHART:> It enhances the good results of the house occupied."> Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'> I discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit to Mumbai during his life time.> The result of my discussions

was ultimately transformed the article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'> PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNA> IN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A  PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN.> THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES > A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet.> B) Any planet is in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.> Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely, and then give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new horizon in predictive > astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due consideration. and react instinctively for the sake of only

writing and imposing themselves.> This does not help the cause of astrology.> Some persons are well read and intelligent. Unfortunately they do not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.> Let God grant them some wisdom.> Regards,> Â G.K...GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA > > > > > vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep@ ....>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Vargootama - Goel Ji> > > Namaste Goel ji> > Classics have only spoken about a planet or

Lagna(rising degree) > being in Vargottama.> > If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the > paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.> > The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart > with Lagna in Vargottama.You will find that all the ''bhavas'' are in > Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest > is redundant.Amshas are not for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics > are twisted..> > Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as > mentioned by sages.> > You are free to hold your personal opionion.> > Regards> Pradeep > > > > > Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in.. com/>

1d.

Posted by: "Rafal Gendarz" starsuponme jyotraff

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:27 am (PDT)

*kleem namah narasimhaaya*Dear Dasgupta , NamaskarYou mean in Mangal-dasas?Its due to parivartana with Budha in D9. It can give career and financial losses connected to women/travelling.Mangal is also near debilitation (Gemini sign - close to cancer) as 2 and L's from AL - so it causes Pravraja (jaimini).You have pretty spiritual chart. You have prominent Guru in D1, D9, D10; Were you working as a teacher/lawyer/ consultant?Vargottam is only positive for strong/auspicious planets otherwise it causes afflictions to name and health.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comjk.dasgupta napisał(a):>> >> Respected

Goyalji,> > Namaste. How are you? I was following your virgottama discussions with > interest. Here you are telling that virgottama planets will give > auspicious results.> > Mars is virgottama in my chart, in same sign in D1, D2(Jn), > D2(Kn),D3(Jn) , D9. But it never gives me any auspicious result. Is it > because mars is my badhakesha, involved in 3-curses.> > I am attaching my chart. I am yet to understand a suitable remedy for > the same. Mainly it affects my finance durings it's subdasas.> > Best regards> > Dasgupta> >> > ** sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .> com]*On Behalf Of *Gopal Goel> *Sent:* Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:41 PM> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> *Cc:* vedic astrology; Ramadas Rao;

Sanjay Rath;> sohamsa> *Subject:* Re: Bhava Vargottama>> Dear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,> Vargottama can be divided in following categories:> 1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas. If> planet is in sign vargottama> in D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very> auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrology> by C.S.Patel.> 2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED> *VAGA-VARGOTTAMA* .> This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more> than one planet .> 3Similarly ,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET> ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA MOON LAGNA...> THE DICTUM EXPLAINED IN SL. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH> -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHU> JATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA> 4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature>

Terminology- in the above referred book by Mr. Patel> Page 20-sl14 ;> * "'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA> CHART: *> *It enhances the good results of the house occupied..."*> *Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'*> I discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit> to Mumbai during his life time.> The result of my discussions was ultimately transformed the> article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'> PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two> ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNA> IN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE> VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN.> THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES> A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign> ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet..> B) Any planet is

in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will> give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.> Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely, and then> give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new> horizon in predictive > astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due> consideration. and react instinctively for the sake of only> writing and imposing themselves.> This does not help the cause of astrology.> Some persons are well read and intelligent. Unfortunately they do> not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.> Let God grant them some wisdom.> Regards,> > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA>>> > vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep@ >>

ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Vargootama - Goel Ji>> Namaste Goel ji>> Classics have only spoken about a planet or Lagna(rising degree)> being in Vargottama.>> If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the> paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.>> The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart> with Lagna in Vargottama.You will find that all the ''bhavas'' are in> Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest> is redundant.Amshas are not for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics> are twisted.>> Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as> mentioned by sages.>> You are free to hold your personal

opionion.>> Regards> Pradeep>>> Check out the all-new face of India. > <http://in.rd. / tagline_frontpag e_2/*http: //in.. com/?wm=n/>>>>

1e.

Posted by: "jk.dasgupta" jk.dasgupta jkdasgupta_in

Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 am (PDT)

Dear Rafal,Namaskar.Jup-Mars was quite bad for me - followed by jup-rahu which was worst. No, I had never any financial losses connected to women or travelling. In fact in my opinion parivartana between mars & mer is good. In D1 mer is exaulted & mer subs are always excellent for me till now.I am an engineering consultantBest regardsDasguptasohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .com]On Behalf Of Rafal GendarzWednesday, April 30, 2008 1:58 PMsohamsa@

..comRe: Re: Bhava Vargottamakleem namah narasimhaayaDear Dasgupta , NamaskarYou mean in Mangal-dasas?Its due to parivartana with Budha in D9. It can give career and financial losses connected to women/travelling.Mangal is also near debilitation (Gemini sign - close to cancer) as 2 and L's from AL - so it causes Pravraja (jaimini).You have pretty spiritual chart. You have prominent Guru in D1, D9, D10; Were you working as a teacher/lawyer/ consultant?Vargottam is only positive for strong/auspicious planets otherwise it causes afflictions to name and health.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comjk.dasgupta napisał(a): 

Respected Goyalji, Namaste. How are you? I was following your virgottama discussions with interest. Here you are telling that virgottama planets will give auspicious results. Mars is virgottama in my chart, in same sign in D1, D2(Jn), D2(Kn),D3(Jn) , D9. But it never gives me any auspicious result. Is it because mars is my badhakesha, involved in 3-curses. I am attaching my chart. I am yet to understand a suitable remedy for the same. Mainly it affects my finance durings it's subdasas. Best regards Dasgupta sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Gopal GoelTuesday, April 29, 2008 11:41 PMancient_indian_ astrologyCc: vedic astrology; Ramadas Rao; Sanjay Rath; sohamsa Re: Bhava VargottamaDear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,Vargottama can be

divided in following categories:1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas. If planet is in sign vargottamain D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrologyby C.S.Patel.2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED VAGA-VARGOTTAMA.This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more than one planet .3Similarly ,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA MOON LAGNA.THE DICTUM EXPLAINED IN SL. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHUJATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature Terminology- in the above referred book by Mr. PatelPage 20-sl14 ;"'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA CHART: It enhances the good results of the house occupied."Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'I

discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit to Mumbai during his life time.The result of my discussions was ultimately transformed the article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNAIN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN.THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet..B) Any planet is in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely, and then give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new horizon in predictive astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due consideration. and react instinctively for the sake

of only writing and imposing themselves.This does not help the cause of astrology.Some persons are well read and intelligent. Unfortunately they do not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.Let God grant them some wisdom.Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Vargootama - Goel JiNamaste Goel jiClassics have only spoken about a planet or Lagna(rising degree) being in Vargottama.If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart with Lagna in Vargottama.You will

find that all the ''bhavas'' are in Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest is redundant.Amshas are not for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics are twisted.Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as mentioned by sages.You are free to hold your personal opionion.RegardsPradeep Check out the all-new face of India.

2a.

Re: srath.com

Posted by: "Abhijeet Rai" anr75 anr75

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm (PDT)

Hi Bivash,Use Mozilla firefox, better browser, faster and free to download.http://www.mozilla. com/en-US/ firefox/Cheers,Abhijeetsohamsa@ .com, "Bivash Ramroop" <bivaash108@ ...> wrote:>> Om Brihaspataye Namah> > Dear Gurus,> Namaste> > Does anyone else have a problem with accessing the SJC website and > srath.com? I am not able to access it from the old internet explorer-> but it works fine with the new microsoft internet explorer. > > Is there any way we can get them to work with older versions of > internet explorer? > > Regards,> Bivash> > sohamsa@ .com, Venkatesh S <ksvssvk@> wrote:> >> > JAI SRIRAM> > > > Dear Guruji,> > > > Please update srath.com and atri class cd's also if > possible.Both of these have best articles and mp3 lessons.> > New comers and old peope also learn many things of > astrology,remedies from these.Both tese websites are not working for > a long time.> > Kindly consider my request.> > > > Thanks,> > Venkatesh> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to > know how.> >>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

Dog Zone

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Check out the all-new face of India.

Check out the all-new face of India.