IndiaDivine.org

Re :RE: Bhava Vargottama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAHOM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAHDear Das Gupta Ji,Eventhough Kuja is Vargottama in your chart, it is in Paapa Kartari Yoga between Rahu and Shani and both are enemies of Kuja.Also Kuja is placed in enemic house of Mithuna Rashi lorded by Budha.So to reduce the malefic effects of Kuja, you have to worship Shri Guru Narasimha.I hope this helps you.With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,Ramadas Rao.On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:40:21 +0530 sohamsa wroteRespected Goyalji, Namaste. How are you? I was following your virgottama discussions with interest. Here you are telling that virgottama planets will give auspicious results. Mars is virgottama in my chart, in same sign in D1, D2(Jn), D2(Kn),D3(Jn), D9. But it never gives me any auspicious result. Is it because mars is my badhakesha, involved in 3-curses. I am attaching my chart. I am yet to understand a suitable remedy for the same. Mainly it affects my finance durings it's subdasas. Best regards Dasgupta sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Gopal GoelTuesday, April 29, 2008 11:41 PM: vedic astrology ; Ramadas Rao; Sanjay Rath; sohamsa Re: Bhava VargottamaDear Mr. Pradeep ad other Friends,Vargottama can be divided in following categories:1 Most common is when a planet is in same sign in two vargas. If planet is in sign vargottama in D-1 and either D-9 ,or D-3 or D-12 becomes very auspicious.One can refer Ch-3 of of 'Navansa in Astrologyby C.S.Patel.2. ASCENDING SIGN OF TWO VAGAS IS SAME . THEN THIS IS CALLED VAGA-VARGOTTAMA. This varga gives yoga results , when Lagna is aspected by more than one planet .3Similarly ,THIS ALSO GIVES YOGA RESULTS IF MORE THAN ONE PLANET ASPECTS VAGOTTAMA MOON LAGNA.THE DICTUM EXPLAINED IN SL. 2 AND 3 ABOVE MAY BE REFEREED TO CH -14 SLOKA -6 0F LAGHUJATAK BY VARHA MIHIRA4.Bhava Vargottama : Kindly refer ch-2 -Navamsa literature Terminology-in the above referred book by Mr. Patel Page 20-sl14 ;"'BHAVOTTAMA MEANS A PLANET IN SAME HOUSE IN RASI AND NAVAMSA CHART:It enhances the good results of the house occupied."Mr. Patel further says;research on this point is necessary'I discussed this subject two times with Mr. Patel during my visit to Mumbai during his life time.The result of my discussions was ultimately transformed the article 'CONCEPT OF VARGOTTAMA'PRASAN MARGA SAYS THAT YOGA IS FORMED IN 7 WAYS. Out of these two ways are a) Sign is same in LAGNAIN ONE OR MORE VARGAS ,B)SIMILARLY A PLANET IS IN ONE OR MORE VARGA IN SAME HOUSE IRRESPECTIVE OF SIGN.THIS OPENS UP TWO POSSIBILITIES A) Moon in the Lagna in one or more vargas irrespective of sign ,It will give yoga results if aspected by more than one planet..B) Any planet is in same bhava in more than one Varga. It will give yoga results ,if aspected by planet more the better.Kindly go through my article at-least once sincerely, and then give constructive suggestions. It will go a long way to open new horizon in predictive astrology. Some of the members start reacting with out giving due consideration.and react instinctively for the sake of only writing and imposing themselves.This does not help the cause of astrology.Some persons are well read and intelligent.Unfortunately they do not have either humility or most importantly wisdom.Let God grant them some wisdom.Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA vijayadas_pradeep : Saturday, 26 April, 2008 3:50:50 PM Re: Vargootama - Goel JiNamaste Goel jiClassics have only spoken about a planet or Lagna(rising degree) being in Vargottama.If we study the ganita part of astrology and divisions, or the paramanas one can never speak of Bhava Vargottama.The reason is simple.Check the following instance - Take any chart with Lagna in Vargottama.You will find that all the ''bhavas'' are in Vargottama in those charts.Thus one can say Lagna is Vargottama.Rest is redundant.Amshas are not for bhavas.It is sad to note how basics are twisted.Thus there are no such Vargottamas as per my understanding and as mentioned by sages.You are free to hold your personal opionion.RegardsPradeep Check out the all-new face of India.