IndiaDivine.org

Maja, Rafal and Vishti - Which Dasha? from file section of SriJagannath grp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah Dear Nalini, thank you very much for the instruction! We got the same link for downloading yesterday. :) Well I also suppose it is perfectly o.k. to download it. It is really nice of you to offer your help. Best regards, Maja nalini swamy <nalini2818 wrote: Hare Rama Krsna Dear Maja

and Raja, Namaskar. I downloaded Udu dasas of Sri Sanjay Rath ji from the files section of Sri Jagannath group. a few days ago as I had lost my earlier copy. Try that and if you are not able to I would be glad to send you the best book for udu, conditional dasas. I presume that if it is in the files section it is ok to be downloaded. Kind regards Nalini majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro >sohamsa Sent: Friday, 30 May, 2008 8:37:26 PM Maja, Rafal and Vishti - Re: Which Dasha? Om

Gurave NamahDear Raja,I would gladly send you this great book, but I am afraid that is not possible. I do have a good will to find it in English and send it to you, but probably there is a reason why it is not downloadable anymore. Unless I get Guruji's approval, I can't do that. I am so sorry, I feel so terrible when I give a promise I can not keep. By your name I suppose that you live in India. There you can find and buy any Sanjayji's book. You should have this one. It is a must, believe me. Hope you will have an opportunity to read it very soon from now! If you still want to send those birth data, please do that. I would be very glad to help.Best regards,MajaSend instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.