Guest guest

Dear Lakshmiji,

Thanks for your detailed response. Yes, I was referring to the

client's relationship with her mother. Your point is well taken

regarding differetiating between her relationship with her mother and

her mother's own life circumstances (and other 4th house

significations).

You have pointed out many valuable areas for consideration. I think I

really need to go through charts with you to catch all these points.

It would be a good exercise.

Regarding gocara, I have often read that nothing of major importance

happens without the imput of both Saturn and Jupiter. What is your

view? And how exactly would this work?

Raja

sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Raja,

> Always double check your data on 2 softwares.

> Before you begin, ask for some milestone events and see if they

correspond with the chart you have in front of you.

> You mentioned relationship with mother..

> well are you referring to the client relationship with the

mother, or whether the mother herself had a difficult life.Or,

whether the native themself has problems with Moon related

significations? You look at those two things differently.

>

> The 4th house is karaka for many things more than mother.

> (ive also met several people who were adopted or raised

unknowingly by someone else and didnt find out till later... also

many people cant remember early childhood(moon).

>

> Before you begin the reading did you find out if IN general ,4th

house issues are afflicted.?

> If everything is great then ask about siblings and children,, and

that might solve the problem.

> also , when trying to figure out whats happening with a client

currently, I always look at the gochara of saturn and the nodes...

that should tell you almost everything.

> See what Saturn is transiting on, distance from Moon, lagna, AL

etc.

> See what Arudhas Saturn is transiting over and second from , etc

> Also, if some of the initial milestones arent matching then there

is agood chance the chart is wrong..

> OR in some cases when the lagna is at a later degree(rashi

sandhi) like 27- 01 degrees it makes things hard.

> For a 70% decent reading, really focus on the lagna, lagna lord,

AL and the influences on them. This will give you the general

trend,Check the 9th lord,Sun and Moon, and you have a pretty good

picture of the native..

> Some people are out of touch with themselves and their life.

> If there are alot of malefic influences on the 9th house,and if

9th lord is badly placed, they might have a hard time getting good

advice, good guru etc.

> See what planet is the AK-and if you havent read about the

different planets as AK, read Sanjays Atmakaraka paper(if you cant

have it I can send it).

> Of course there is much more but, the above you can do in a few

minutes and have a pretty good idea if you are on the right chart or

not.

> Another hint- IF THERE ARE MORE PLANETS IN KENDRAS TO MOON THAN

LAGNA, READ THE CHART AS IF FROM CHANDRA LAGNA.

>

> Make sure you dont do readings on bad tithis,

> keep a calendar and keep track of what tithi is happening when

you are " off " or on the mark. " Look at your own chart and see where

the nodes are etc( they shifted fairly recently),

> or did your dasa change?

> you might want to read Sanjays article on sambandha and also

ghatak chakra.

> Sorry this is quik but in a rush.

> with regards

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

> rajaperry <rajaperry wrote:

> Dear List,

>

> The other day I did a reading for a lady whom I had never met

before.

> The birth data is August 5th, 1969, 2:01 am., at Canberra,

Australia

> (149E13, 35S17) zone -10. I found that I made a lot of mistakes in

> interpretation of her chart, and found it disappointing that I

could

> not seem to zero in on her issues and give correct past

predictions.

> For example, I had predicted that she may not have had a good

> relationship with her mother or that she had early separation from

her

> mother. Turns out, that was not the case at all, and she said she

had a

> very close relationship with her mother. I saw karaka Moon in 12th

> house with debilitated badhaka lord Shani, and also 4th lord Sun in

the

> 3rd (12th from 4th). The 4th house itself is afflicted by the

Rahu/Ketu

> axis. Even the 4th house and its lord from Arudha lagna are

afflicted.

> Can anyone say where I went wrong?

>

> I also completely missed that she had just had major back surgery

when

> she asked if I could see any recent major events in her life.

>

> Raja

>

Guest guest

PS. Dear Raja, You mentioned that you didnt see that the lady had back surgery, Think about real life, sometimes the surgery is just a month of convelescence(inactivity/pain) whereas the time of the injury could mean many months or years of debility/pain/loss of job many things. Surgery is supposed to be a curing or a making better of a PREVIOUS accident. Try looking for the accidents or injuries first, then you can TRY and see if there is relief. Ive had 9 surgeries and the timing isnt always clear, its easier to see that there is or maybe a problem , which when you think about it, is more important. Mars(things that give /cuts/burns/surgeries/radiation treatment/wounds from guns/fighting,etc) Ketu is accidents/mistakes due to not seeing/not thinking/bad judgement/extremist activity,ie not having a head/not using forethought Rahu

involvment in the combinations as in sarpa yogas give influence from thugs/thiefs/deception/illegal or criminals/poisons/poisonious creatures/toxins etc Hope that opens your mind for the realm of possibilites When you look at the chart ask yourself, where and how(and then when) will this person be suffering in life? Then see if there are other redeaming features,aspects of Jupiter, dispositors of house lords exalted or well placed, or aspected or well assocaited with benefics etc, See if the Dasa/antara lord(s) are freinds to LL and each other and see relationship to each other is it 6/8 .4/10 etc with regards Lakshmi rajaperry <rajaperry wrote: Dear Lakshmiji,Thanks for your detailed response. Yes, I was referring to the client's relationship with her mother. Your point is well taken regarding differetiating between her relationship with her mother and her mother's own life circumstances (and other 4th house significations).You have pointed out many valuable areas for consideration. I think I really need to go through charts with you to catch all these points. It would be a good exercise. Regarding gocara, I have often read that nothing of major importance happens without the imput of both Saturn and Jupiter. What is your view? And how exactly would this work?Rajasohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Raja,> Always double check your data on 2 softwares. > Before you begin, ask for some milestone events and see if they correspond with the chart you have in front of you.> You mentioned relationship with mother..> well are you referring to the client relationship with the mother, or whether the mother herself had a difficult life.Or, whether the native themself has problems with Moon related significations? You look at those two things differently.> > The 4th house is karaka for many things more than mother.> (ive also met several people who were adopted or raised unknowingly by someone else and didnt find out till later... also many people cant remember early childhood(moon).> > Before you begin the reading did you

find out if IN general ,4th house issues are afflicted.?> If everything is great then ask about siblings and children,, and that might solve the problem. > also , when trying to figure out whats happening with a client currently, I always look at the gochara of saturn and the nodes... that should tell you almost everything.> See what Saturn is transiting on, distance from Moon, lagna, AL etc.> See what Arudhas Saturn is transiting over and second from , etc> Also, if some of the initial milestones arent matching then there is agood chance the chart is wrong..> OR in some cases when the lagna is at a later degree(rashi sandhi) like 27- 01 degrees it makes things hard.> For a 70% decent reading, really focus on the lagna, lagna lord, AL and the influences on them. This will give you the general trend,Check the 9th lord,Sun and Moon, and you have a pretty good picture of the

native..> Some people are out of touch with themselves and their life.> If there are alot of malefic influences on the 9th house,and if 9th lord is badly placed, they might have a hard time getting good advice, good guru etc.> See what planet is the AK-and if you havent read about the different planets as AK, read Sanjays Atmakaraka paper(if you cant have it I can send it).> Of course there is much more but, the above you can do in a few minutes and have a pretty good idea if you are on the right chart or not.> Another hint- IF THERE ARE MORE PLANETS IN KENDRAS TO MOON THAN LAGNA, READ THE CHART AS IF FROM CHANDRA LAGNA.> > Make sure you dont do readings on bad tithis, > keep a calendar and keep track of what tithi is happening when you are "off" or on the mark." Look at your own chart and see where the nodes are etc( they shifted fairly recently),> or did your dasa

change?> you might want to read Sanjays article on sambandha and also ghatak chakra.> Sorry this is quik but in a rush.> with regards> Lakshmi> > > > rajaperry <rajaperry wrote:> Dear List,> > The other day I did a reading for a lady whom I had never met before. > The birth data is August 5th, 1969, 2:01 am., at Canberra, Australia > (149E13, 35S17) zone -10. I found that I made a lot of mistakes in > interpretation of her chart, and found it disappointing that I could > not seem to zero in on her issues and give correct past predictions. > For example, I had predicted that she may not have had a good > relationship with her mother or that she had early separation from her > mother. Turns out, that was not the case at all, and she said she had a > very close relationship with her mother. I saw

karaka Moon in 12th > house with debilitated badhaka lord Shani, and also 4th lord Sun in the > 3rd (12th from 4th). The 4th house itself is afflicted by the Rahu/Ketu > axis. Even the 4th house and its lord from Arudha lagna are afflicted. > Can anyone say where I went wrong?> > I also completely missed that she had just had major back surgery when > she asked if I could see any recent major events in her life. > > Raja>