IndiaDivine.org

RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Anna and Goel ji,

Very interesting! My wife is Taurus

lagna with exalted, retro Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I

think her dasa has been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at times. I

was running Saturn MD till recently and it was very tough many a times (Leo

lagna). In comparison I think she did much better. Case may be a bit different

than one being discussed since exalted Saturn is retro in this case.

Benefic debilitated and retro in

dusthana is considered a blessing. Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted

retro in dusthana, also is considered a blessing!

Anna! I didn’t understand ‘BM

connotation’.

Best Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk Ct., Apt C

Baltimore, MD, 21237

(USA)

Tel: 410-588-6244

Email: rgangaramani

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of 108ar

Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:07

PM

sohamsa

Re: Interesting

Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

Dear All,

I have seen Sa MD being very difficult for Ta

Lagna, particularly if actually placed in sign of exaltation, ie Libra,

the sixth house. It does seem /to me/ to prove BM connotation of

badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay says that if that badhakesh is related to

the fourth house, lord of D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great

to hear more from others on this matter.

Regards,

Anna

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000 >

wrote:

Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000 >

Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna

does not prove yogakarka

sohamsa

Thursday, June 5, 2008, 5:08 PM

Dear Gopalji,

I can corroborate the following mail by my own

experience of Saturn Mahadasha. In my chart (Taurus

lagna) Saturn is in the 11th house. Its position is

quite powerful in Rashi and Navamsha as well. Yet the

period of Saturn Mahadasha was very very painful; just

barely managed to survive during that long dark

period.

Just thought would throw in my example there...

Best Regards

MS

--- Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> Bhavarth Ratnakar of Ramanujacharya says : Saturn

> gives yoga results only if conjunct either with

> Mercury or

> Sun, for Taurus Lagna.

> Whenever ,Sun and Saturn are in debility in Panaphar

> houses , they provide Shubh argala to their

> Mooltrikona SIGNS falling in Angular houses.

> These are found working in actual practise..

> Regards,

>

> G.K.GOEL

> Ph: 09350311433

> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA

>

>

>

>

> " Chakraborty, PL " <CHAKRABORTYP2@

iocl.co.in>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Wednesday, 4 June, 2008 11:52:13 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] RE: Interesting

> Case: Yogakaraka_D evil for the native!!!

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> My very limited understanding about Yoga-karaka here

> is ...

>

> For Taurus lagna, Saturn as Yoga-karaka is not

> accepted by all. The minority

> viewpoint is based on the following points ...

>

> a) In one of the mails (probably by

> Sreenadh-ji) , it was mentioned that

> as Saturn would exalt in 6th

house for Ta

> lagna, Saturn can not be considered

> Yoga-karaka.

> b) Saturn, being 9th lord, is a badhaka for Ta

> lagna and hence can not provide

> YK results

>

> c) Bhavartha Chintamani also does not consider

> Saturn as YK for Ta lagna.

> Although it mentions

Saturn, debilitated in

> 12H, will give very good result.

>

> Regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

> Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go to

http://in.messenger

../ webmessengerprom o.php

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.

com/gift/

Guest guest

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I apologise if I have caused any trouble. That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to share for research purposes if it is useful. I don't want to incur any bad karma as it is I am suffering from it..

Regards,

Archana--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:04 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Everyone,

YOu can't go blaming Shani for everything bad that happens during his Dasa.

It makes a huge difference what is in rasi and navamsa of ALL the planets.

The worst part of my life was Gurus Dasa , yet no one ever guesses it. BUt a few bad placements of the nodes , etc and it linked alot of bad karma for me to suffer through.Point is you cant make generalizations, detials matter.

Look at some famous/successful peoples charts and see what happened during Shani Dasa.

Somewhere Sanjay has written about Krishnas chart and Shani, hopefully someone can find it and post it.

Perhaps somebody who does research and offer some guidelines for coming up with a reasonable protocol for examing such things .

A systematic study needs to be done.

Best wishes

LakshmiArchana <raobusiness@ > wrote:

Respected Sir(s),

Namaskar. I am just writing to share the Saturn MD results of my husband. He is Taurus lagna with Saturn in 12th house with Mercury and Venus. This dasa has been mixed but more towards being bad. Apart from birth of child and getting green card (if we can say it as +ve), no good has come out. His obsessive nature of blaming others for everything including his parents has grown ten-fold, a bad relationship with wife (that is me) almost on the verge of divorce, having no enthusiasm for life, all negative tendencies are showing in flying colors... how come Saturn, a yogakaraka has become malefic for him? Is Saturn showing results of badhakesh.

Regards,

Archana--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Ramesh F. Gangaramani <rgangaramani@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Ramesh F. Gangaramani <rgangaramani@ hotmail.com>RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comFriday, June 6, 2008, 9:23 AM

Dear Anna and Goel ji,

Very interesting! My wife is Taurus lagna with exalted, retro Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I think her dasa has been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at times. I was running Saturn MD till recently and it was very tough many a times (Leo lagna). In comparison I think she did much better. Case may be a bit different than one being discussed since exalted Saturn is retro in this case.

Benefic debilitated and retro in dusthana is considered a blessing. Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted retro in dusthana, also is considered a blessing!

Anna! I didn¢t understand ¡BM connotation¢.

Best Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk Ct. , Apt C

Baltimore, MD , 21237 ( USA )

Email: rgangaramani@ hotmail.com

sohamsa@ .com [ sohamsa@ .com ] On Behalf Of 108arThursday, June 05, 2008 9:07 PMsohamsa@ .comRe: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

Dear All,

I have seen Sa MD being very difficult for Ta Lagna, particularly if actually placed in sign of exaltation, ie Libra, the sixth house. It does seem /to me/ to prove BM connotation of badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay says that if that badhakesh is related to the fourth house, lord of D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great to hear more from others on this matter.

Regards,

Anna--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ > wrote:

Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ >Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comThursday, June 5, 2008, 5:08 PM

Dear Gopalji,I can corroborate the following mail by my ownexperience of Saturn Mahadasha. In my chart (Tauruslagna) Saturn is in the 11th house. Its position isquite powerful in Rashi and Navamsha as well. Yet theperiod of Saturn Mahadasha was very very painful; justbarely managed to survive during that long darkperiod.Just thought would throw in my example there...Best RegardsMS--- Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Friends,> Bhavarth Ratnakar of Ramanujacharya says : Saturn> gives yoga results only if conjunct either with> Mercury or > Sun, for Taurus Lagna.> Whenever ,Sun and Saturn are in debility in Panaphar> houses , they provide Shubh argala to

their> Mooltrikona SIGNS falling in Angular houses.> These are found working in actual practise..> Regards,> > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA > > > > > "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 4 June, 2008 11:52:13 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] RE: Interesting> Case: Yogakaraka_D evil for the native!!!> > > Dear friends,> > My very limited understanding about Yoga-karaka here> is ...> > For Taurus lagna,

Saturn as Yoga-karaka is not> accepted by all. The minority> viewpoint is based on the following points ... > > a) In one of the mails (probably by> Sreenadh-ji) , it was mentioned that > as Saturn would exalt in 6th house for Ta> lagna, Saturn can not be considered> Yoga-karaka.> b) Saturn, being 9th lord, is a badhaka for Ta> lagna and hence can not provide> YK results> > c) Bhavartha Chintamani also does not consider> Saturn as YK for Ta lagna.> Although it mentions Saturn, debilitated in> 12H, will give very good result.>

> Regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go tohttp://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! http://www.flickr. com/gift/

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your kind words. Here are my husband's details:

12th April, 1970, birth time between 8.15 AM to 8.30 AM, place of birth is Hyderabad, India.

Regards,

Archana--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:26 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Archana,

Dont worry, I was only trying to make a point that we have to be careful when making generalizations,

we appreciate your input and also your case example.

More helpful would be the chart detials itself , plus some milestone events.

Of course this is a public forum, so I suggest you omit any personal reference to names, etc when giving the chart, if you choose to do so.

Best wishes

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I apologise if I have caused any trouble. That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to share for research purposes if it is useful. I don't want to incur any bad karma as it is I am suffering from it..

Regards,

Archana--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comFriday, June 6, 2008, 11:04 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Everyone,

The worst part of my life was Gurus Dasa , yet no one ever guesses it. BUt a few bad placements of the nodes , etc and it linked alot of bad karma for me to suffer through.Point is you cant make generalizations, detials matter.

Look at some famous/successful peoples charts and see what happened during Shani Dasa.

Somewhere Sanjay has written about Krishnas chart and Shani, hopefully someone can find it and post it.

Perhaps somebody who does research and offer some guidelines for coming up with a reasonable protocol for examing such things .

Best wishes

Respected Sir(s),

Namaskar. I am just writing to share the Saturn MD results of my husband. He is Taurus lagna with Saturn in 12th house with Mercury and Venus. This dasa has been mixed but more towards being bad. Apart from birth of child and getting green card (if we can say it as +ve), no good has come out. His obsessive nature of blaming others for everything including his parents has grown ten-fold, a bad relationship with wife (that is me) almost on the verge of divorce, having no enthusiasm for life, all negative tendencies are showing in flying colors... how come Saturn, a yogakaraka has become malefic for him? Is Saturn showing results of badhakesh.

Regards,

Archana--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Ramesh F. Gangaramani <rgangaramani@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Ramesh F. Gangaramani <rgangaramani@ hotmail.com>RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comFriday, June 6, 2008, 9:23 AM

Dear Anna and Goel ji,

Very interesting! My wife is Taurus lagna with exalted, retro Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I think her dasa has been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at times. I was running Saturn MD till recently and it was very tough many a times (Leo lagna). In comparison I think she did much better. Case may be a bit different than one being discussed since exalted Saturn is retro in this case.

Benefic debilitated and retro in dusthana is considered a blessing. Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted retro in dusthana, also is considered a blessing!

Best Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

sohamsa@ .com [ sohamsa@ .com ] On Behalf Of 108arThursday, June 05, 2008 9:07 PMsohamsa@ .comRe: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

Dear All,

I have seen Sa MD being very difficult for Ta Lagna, particularly if actually placed in sign of exaltation, ie Libra, the sixth house. It does seem /to me/ to prove BM connotation of badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay says that if that badhakesh is related to the fourth house, lord of D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great to hear more from others on this matter.

Regards,

Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ >Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comThursday, June 5, 2008, 5:08 PM

Dear Gopalji,I can corroborate the following mail by my ownexperience of Saturn Mahadasha. In my chart (Tauruslagna) Saturn is in the 11th house. Its position isquite powerful in Rashi and Navamsha as well. Yet theperiod of Saturn Mahadasha was very very painful; justbarely managed to survive during that long darkperiod.Just thought would throw in my example there...Best RegardsMS--- Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Friends,> Bhavarth Ratnakar of Ramanujacharya says : Saturn> gives yoga results only if conjunct either with> Mercury or > Sun, for Taurus Lagna.> Whenever ,Sun and Saturn are in debility in Panaphar> houses , they provide Shubh argala to

their> Mooltrikona SIGNS falling in Angular houses.> These are found working in actual practise..> Regards,> > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA > > > > > "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 4 June, 2008 11:52:13 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] RE: Interesting> Case: Yogakaraka_D evil for the native!!!> > > Dear friends,> > My very limited understanding about Yoga-karaka here> is ...> > For Taurus lagna,

Saturn as Yoga-karaka is not> accepted by all. The minority> viewpoint is based on the following points ... > > a) In one of the mails (probably by> Sreenadh-ji) , it was mentioned that > as Saturn would exalt in 6th house for Ta> lagna, Saturn can not be considered> Yoga-karaka.> b) Saturn, being 9th lord, is a badhaka for Ta> lagna and hence can not provide> YK results> > c) Bhavartha Chintamani also does not consider> Saturn as YK for Ta lagna.> Although it mentions Saturn, debilitated in> 12H, will give very good result.>

> Regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go tohttp://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! http://www.flickr. com/gift/

Guest guest

kleem namah narasimhaaya

Dear Ramesh , Namaskar

Its different story.

Shani exalted and Vakri in dusthana is not so bad. Its worse than

stationary, also from AL point. From 2003 it should be worse than

earlier (pls confirm) - some relationship/frustration/being cheated.

Graha malika ending with exalted AK Moon protects her.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacher

www: http://rohinaa.com

/ email: rafal

Satyam

Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Anna

and Goel ji,

Very

interesting! My wife is Taurus

lagna with exalted, retro Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD

and I

think her dasa has been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at

times. I

was running Saturn MD till recently and it was very tough many a times

(Leo

lagna). In comparison I think she did much better. Case may be a bit

different

than one being discussed since exalted Saturn is retro in this case.

Benefic

debilitated and retro in

dusthana is considered a blessing. Wonder if converse i.e. malefic

exalted

retro in dusthana, also is considered a blessing!

Anna! I

didn’t understand ‘BM

connotation’.

Best

Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F.

Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk

Ct., Apt C

Baltimore, MD,

(USA)

Tel:

410-588-6244

Email: rgangaramani (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of 108ar

Thursday, June

05, 2008 9:07

PM

sohamsa

Re:

Interesting

Dear All,

I have seen

Sa MD being very difficult for Ta Lagna, particularly if actually

placed in sign of exaltation, ie Libra, the sixth house. It does seem

/to me/ to prove BM connotation of badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay

says that if that badhakesh is related to the fourth house, lord of

D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great to hear more

from others on this matter.

Regards,

Anna

wrote:

Manoj

Sharma <manojsharma662000 >

Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus

Lagna does not prove yogakarka

sohamsa

Dear

Gopalji,

period.

Best Regards

MS

co.in> wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> Mercury or

> Sun, for Taurus Lagna.

> Regards,

>

> G.K.GOEL

> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA

>

>

>

>

> "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@

iocl.co.in>

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> is ...

>

>

> as Saturn would exalt in 6th house for Ta

> Yoga-karaka.

> YK results

>

> Although it mentions Saturn, debilitated in

>

> Regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php

http://www.flickr. com/gift/

Guest guest

kleem namah narasimhaaya

Dear Ramesh , Namaskar

Really interesting.

96-00 is Moon period. So it could be bad for career (4 from Amk-Me)

and in sixth in D9 (if its Mesha). AK in sixth in D9 should give some

health issues. Was there something connected to eyes/nose/feet/head?

from 2003 Ketu started (in 4 with a7) - therefore my estimation. Ketu

sits in 5 in D7 and in 8 from Lagnesh.

2006 are Me/Su ad's which are the planets with UL.

Regards,

/ email: rafal

Satyam

Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear

Rafal, Namaskar

Thank you

for your feedback. I am not

sure if I understand “Its worse than stationary, also from AL

point.” I shall

appreciate if you can elaborate. Difficult period

was 1996-2000 which was my bad time rubbing off on her and recent 6

months due

to issues involving one of our children. As for relationship, we have

had to

live apart for long spells from 1996 till 2005 because of my jobs and

she

fulfilling responsibilities towards children. Since 2006 however we

have been

able to spend more time together.

Best

Regards

Ramesh

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

Friday, June 06,

2008 1:34

PM

sohamsa

Re:

Interesting

Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

kleem

namah

narasimhaaya

Dear Ramesh , Namaskar

Its different story.

Shani exalted and Vakri in dusthana is not so bad. Its worse than

stationary,

also from AL

point. From 2003 it should be worse than earlier (pls confirm) - some

relationship/frustration/being cheated.

Graha malika ending with exalted AK Moon protects her.

Regards,

/ email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Satyam

Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Anna

and Goel ji,

Very

interesting! My wife is Taurus lagna with exalted, retro

Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I think her dasa has

been mixed

(not bad), good as well as difficult at times. I was running Saturn MD

till

recently and it was very tough many a times (Leo lagna). In comparison

I think

she did much better. Case may be a bit different than one being

discussed since

exalted Saturn is retro in this case.

Benefic

debilitated and retro in dusthana is considered a blessing.

Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted retro in dusthana, also is

considered a

blessing!

Anna! I

didn’t understand ‘BM connotation’.

Best

Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F.

Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk

Ct., Apt C

Baltimore, MD,

21237 (USA)

Tel:

410-588-6244

Email: rgangaramani (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of 108ar

Thursday, June

05, 2008 9:07

PM

sohamsa

Re:

Interesting

Dear All,

I have seen

Sa MD being very difficult for Ta Lagna, particularly if actually

placed in sign of exaltation, ie Libra, the sixth house. It does seem

/to me/ to prove BM connotation of badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay

says that if that badhakesh is related to the fourth house, lord of

D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great to hear more

from others on this matter.

Regards,

Anna

wrote:

Manoj

Sharma <manojsharma662000 >

Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus

Lagna does not prove yogakarka

sohamsa

Dear

Gopalji,

period.

Best Regards

MS

co.in> wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> Mercury or

> Sun, for Taurus Lagna.

> Regards,

>

> G.K.GOEL

> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA

>

>

>

>

> "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2@

iocl.co.in>

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> is ...

>

>

> as Saturn would exalt in 6th house for Ta

> Yoga-karaka.

> YK results

>

> Although it mentions Saturn, debilitated in

>

> Regards

>

> Chakraborty

>

>

>

>

http://in.messenger ./

webmessengerprom o.php

http://www.flickr. com/gift/

Guest guest

Archanaji,

I am just a student but here are my two cents on the reading for bad marriage, which I see in his chart:

Ta lagna makes one stubborn.

MARS aspect on 7th house is not good for marriage

SUN is AK, causing ego problem.

9th lord Saturn is debilitated in 12th. 9th house is institution for marriage.

2nd from UL is aspected by MARS and RAHU

8th lord is in 6th and aspects VEN

VEN with debiliated SAT

lagna lord is in 12th

Did you post your birth details? Just curious to see both charts.

-Afor

--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Archana <raobusiness wrote:

Archana <raobusinessRE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 9:46 AM

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your kind words. Here are my husband's details:

12th April, 1970, birth time between 8.15 AM to 8.30 AM, place of birth is Hyderabad, India.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comFriday, June 6, 2008, 12:26 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Archana,

Dont worry, I was only trying to make a point that we have to be careful when making generalizations,

we appreciate your input and also your case example.

More helpful would be the chart detials itself , plus some milestone events.

Of course this is a public forum, so I suggest you omit any personal reference to names, etc when giving the chart, if you choose to do so.

Best wishes

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Regards,

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa@ .comFriday, June 6, 2008, 11:04 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Everyone,

Best wishes

Respected Sir(s),

Regards,

Dear Anna and Goel ji,

Best Regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

Dear All,

Regards,

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Manoj Sharma,

Namaste

Good news for that native. Apart from whole chart, if we just look

at Bhadakesh in 12th house, let's say that it is the best position

for native. Then we apply simple rule: there is no Bhadak in that

case. :)

Not blue sapphire in no case, especially not in Sade Sati. When you

wear a gemstone it is strengthening that specific Graha. It means

you are literally " carrying it with yourself all the time " . Now

think of " enlarging " Sani (Saturn) influence in Sade Sati and to

carry it as strengthened as it is with gemstone. Ouch!

As matter of prescribing a gemstone is a little bit complicated, the

best thing would be to post birth data of that native to this list,

as it is impossible to give such advice without insight in complete

chart. I can only wish you a good luck to get a reply from someone

who is able to determine it properly.

Warm regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

sohamsa , Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000

wrote:

>

> Hi there,

> Just one quick question. If a native has bhadkesh in

> 12th house, would it be appropriate for the native to

> prescribe Blue Sapphire. The native is also undergoing

> Sade Satti (Of course with Taurus)

> Thanks

> MS

> --- mikefranc01 <michael.travass

> wrote:

>

> > Archana,

> >

> > Check this:

> > 1. Badhakesh in 12th house (Sa): Auspicious results.

> > Saturn is giving

> > good result and not what you think.

> > 2. 9th lord Sa in dushthana and debilitated: Bad

> > results

> > 3. Twelfth lord in 1st and 1st lord in twelfth with

> > badhakesh and

> > maraca lord Me: Bad results, depletes income

> > 4. Sun is AK and AK dasa causes suffering

> >

> > Your husband is running Sa-Sun till this year end.

> > From the above you

> > can understand why there are mixed results in Sa

> > Mahadasa.

> >

> > Things will improve in Moon antardasa (Jan 2009).

> >

> > Mike

> >

> >

> > first sohamsa , Archana

> > <raobusiness@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sirs/Madams,

> > > & nbsp;

> > > I apologise if I have caused any trouble. That was

> > not my intention

> > at all. I just wanted to share for research purposes

> > if it is useful.

> > I don't want to incur any bad karma as it is I am

> > suffering from it..

> > > Regards,

> > > Archana

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 6/6/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@

> > > RE: Interesting Case:

> > Yogakaraka Saturn for

> > Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

> > > sohamsa

> > > Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:04 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

> > > Dear Everyone,

> > > YOu can't go blaming Shani for everything bad that

> > happens during

> > his Dasa.

> > > It makes a huge difference what is in rasi and

> > navamsa of ALL the

> > planets.

> > > The worst part of my life was & nbsp;Gurus

> > Dasa & nbsp;, yet no one

> > ever guesses it. BUt a few bad placements of the

> > nodes , etc and it

> > linked alot of bad karma for me to suffer

> > through.Point is you cant

> > make generalizations, detials matter.

> > > Look at some famous/successful peoples charts and

> > see what happened

> > during Shani Dasa.

> > > Somewhere Sanjay has written about Krishnas chart

> > and Shani,

> > hopefully someone can find it and post it.

> > > Perhaps somebody who does research and offer some

> > guidelines for

> > coming up with a reasonable protocol for examing

> > such things .

> > > A systematic study needs to be done.

> > > Best wishes

> > > Lakshmi

> > >

> > > Archana & lt;raobusiness@ & gt; wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Sir(s),

> > > & nbsp;

> > > Namaskar. I am just writing to share the Saturn MD

> > results of my

> > husband. He is Taurus lagna with Saturn in 12th

> > house with Mercury

> > and Venus. This dasa has been mixed but more towards

> > being bad. Apart

> > from birth of child and getting green card (if we

> > can say it as +ve),

> > no good has come out. His obsessive nature of

> > blaming others for

> > everything including his parents has grown ten-fold,

> > a bad

> > relationship with wife (that is me) almost on the

> > verge of divorce,

> > having no enthusiasm for life, all negative

> > tendencies are showing in

> > flying colors... how come Saturn, a yogakaraka has

> > become malefic for

> > him? Is Saturn showing results of badhakesh.

> > > Regards,

> > > Archana

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 6/6/08, Ramesh F. Gangaramani

> > & lt;rgangaramani@

> > hotmail.com & gt; wrote:

> > >

> > > Ramesh F. Gangaramani & lt;rgangaramani@

> > hotmail.com & gt;

> > > RE: Interesting Case:

> > Yogakaraka Saturn for

> > Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > Friday, June 6, 2008, 9:23 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

> > > & nbsp;

> > > Dear Anna and Goel ji,

> > > Very interesting! My wife is Taurus lagna with

> > exalted, retro

> > Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I

> > think her dasa has

> > been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at

> > times. I was

> > running Saturn MD till recently and it was very

> > tough many a times

> > (Leo lagna). In comparison I think she did much

> > better. Case may be a

> > bit different than one being discussed since exalted

> > Saturn is retro

> > in this case.

> > > Benefic debilitated and retro in dusthana is

> > considered a blessing.

> > Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted retro in

> > dusthana, also is

> > considered a blessing!

> > > Anna! I didn¢t understand ¡BM connotation¢.

> > > & nbsp;

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Ramesh

> > > & nbsp;

> > > & nbsp;

> > > & nbsp;

> > > Ramesh F. Gangaramani

> > > 7506, Eaglewalk Ct. , Apt C

> > > Baltimore, MD , 21237 ( USA )

> > > Tel: 410-588-6244

> > > Email: rgangaramani@ hotmail.com

> > > & nbsp;

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com [

> > sohamsa@ .com ]

> > On Behalf Of 108ar

> > > Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:07 PM

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > Re: Interesting Case:

> > Yogakaraka Saturn

> > forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka

> > > & nbsp;

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > I have seen Sa MD being very difficult for Ta

> > Lagna, particularly

> > if actually placed & nbsp;in sign of exaltation, ie

> > Libra, the sixth

> > house. It does seem /to me/ & nbsp;to prove BM

> > connotation of badhakesh

> > placed in sixth. Sanjay says that if that badhakesh

> > is related to the

> > fourth house, lord of D20's second H. should be

> > worshiped. It would

> > be great to hear more from others on this matter.

> > > Regards,

> > > Anna

> > >

> >

> === message truncated ===

>

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

email the boot with the All-new Mail. Click on Options in

Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at

http://mail..ca

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear`Ramesh,

Sorry, This moment I've spoted your mail and question /was away from the list for a while/. So good to get in touch!

Badakesh in sixth H, according to Sanjay, does implicate suffering from some form of Black Magic /curses, evil eyes, jealosy, bad wishes, etc../. I have seen some examples, as well. I wish to explore this further, to see what protects one/if anything, from the BM form that appears in one's chart- negatives I've seen already. Thanks for sharing this.

Love,

Anna

--- On Fri, 6/6/08, mikefranc01 <michael.travass wrote:

mikefranc01 <michael.travass Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 4:23 PM

Archana,Check this:1. Badhakesh in 12th house (Sa): Auspicious results. Saturn is giving good result and not what you think.2. 9th lord Sa in dushthana and debilitated: Bad results3. Twelfth lord in 1st and 1st lord in twelfth with badhakesh and maraca lord Me: Bad results, depletes income4. Sun is AK and AK dasa causes sufferingYour husband is running Sa-Sun till this year end. From the above you can understand why there are mixed results in Sa Mahadasa.Things will improve in Moon antardasa (Jan 2009).Mikefirst sohamsa@ .com, Archana <raobusiness@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sirs/Madams,> & nbsp;> I apologise if I have caused any trouble. That was not my intention at all. I just wanted to share for research purposes if it is useful. I don't want to incur any

bad karma as it is I am suffering from it..> Regards,> Archana> > --- On Fri, 6/6/08, Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ... wrote:> > Lakshmi Kary lakshmikary@ ...> RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka> sohamsa@ .com> Friday, June 6, 2008, 11:04 AM> > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Everyone,> YOu can't go blaming Shani for everything bad that happens during his Dasa.> It makes a huge difference what is in rasi and navamsa of ALL the planets.> The worst part of my life was & nbsp;Gurus Dasa & nbsp;, yet no one ever guesses it. BUt a few bad placements of the nodes , etc and it linked alot of bad karma for me to suffer

through.Point is you cant make generalizations, detials matter.> Look at some famous/successful peoples charts and see what happened during Shani Dasa.> Somewhere Sanjay has written about Krishnas chart and Shani, hopefully someone can find it and post it.> Perhaps somebody who does research and offer some guidelines for coming up with a reasonable protocol for examing such things .> A systematic study needs to be done.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > Archana & lt;raobusiness@ & gt; wrote:> > > > > > > > Respected Sir(s),> & nbsp;> Namaskar. I am just writing to share the Saturn MD results of my husband. He is Taurus lagna with Saturn in 12th house with Mercury and Venus. This dasa has been mixed but more towards being bad. Apart from birth of child and getting green card (if we can say it

as +ve), no good has come out. His obsessive nature of blaming others for everything including his parents has grown ten-fold, a bad relationship with wife (that is me) almost on the verge of divorce, having no enthusiasm for life, all negative tendencies are showing in flying colors... how come Saturn, a yogakaraka has become malefic for him? Is Saturn showing results of badhakesh.> Regards,> Archana> > --- On Fri, 6/6/08, Ramesh F. Gangaramani & lt;rgangaramani@ hotmail.com & gt; wrote:> > Ramesh F. Gangaramani & lt;rgangaramani@ hotmail.com & gt;> RE: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka> sohamsa@ .com> Friday, June 6, 2008, 9:23 AM> > > > > > > Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat> & nbsp;> Dear Anna

and Goel ji,> Very interesting! My wife is Taurus lagna with exalted, retro Saturn in 6H. She is currently in Saturn MD and I think her dasa has been mixed (not bad), good as well as difficult at times. I was running Saturn MD till recently and it was very tough many a times (Leo lagna). In comparison I think she did much better. Case may be a bit different than one being discussed since exalted Saturn is retro in this case.> Benefic debilitated and retro in dusthana is considered a blessing. Wonder if converse i.e. malefic exalted retro in dusthana, also is considered a blessing!> Anna! I didn¢t understand ¡BM connotation¢.> & nbsp;> > Best Regards> Ramesh> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> & nbsp;> Ramesh F. Gangaramani> 7506, Eaglewalk Ct. , Apt C> Baltimore, MD , 21237 ( USA )> Tel: 410-588-6244> Email:

rgangaramani@ hotmail.com> & nbsp;> > > > > sohamsa@ .com [ sohamsa@ .com ] On Behalf Of 108ar> Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:07 PM> sohamsa@ .com> Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka> & nbsp;> > > > > > > > Dear All,> I have seen Sa MD being very difficult for Ta Lagna, particularly if actually placed & nbsp; in sign of exaltation, ie Libra, the sixth house. It does seem /to me/ & nbsp;to prove BM connotation of badhakesh placed in sixth. Sanjay says that if that badhakesh is related to the fourth house, lord of D20's second H. should be worshiped. It would be great to hear more from others on this matter.> Regards,> Anna> > > >

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Manoj Sharma & lt;manojsharma6620 00@ & gt; wrote:> > Manoj Sharma & lt;manojsharma6620 00@ & gt;> Re: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn forTaurus Lagna does not prove yogakarka> sohamsa@ .com> Thursday, June 5, 2008, 5:08 PM> > > Dear Gopalji,> I can corroborate the following mail by my own> experience of Saturn Mahadasha. In my chart (Taurus> lagna) Saturn is in the 11th house. Its position is> quite powerful in Rashi and Navamsha as well. Yet the> period of Saturn Mahadasha was very very painful; just> barely managed to survive during that long dark> period.> Just thought would throw in my example there...> Best Regards> MS> --- Gopal Goel gkgoel1937 (AT) (DOT) co.in & gt; wrote:> > & gt; Dear

Friends,> & gt; Bhavarth Ratnakar of Ramanujacharya says & nbsp;: Saturn> & gt; gives yoga results only & nbsp;if conjunct either with> & gt; Mercury or > & gt; Sun, for Taurus Lagna.> & gt; Whenever ,Sun and Saturn are in debility in Panaphar> & gt; houses , they provide Shubh argala to their> & gt; Mooltrikona SIGNS falling in Angular houses.> & gt; These are & nbsp;found & nbsp;working in actual practise..> & gt; Regards,> & gt; > & gt; & nbsp;G.K.GOEL> & gt; Ph: 09350311433> & gt; Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> & gt; NEW DELHI-110 076> & gt; INDIA > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; "Chakraborty, PL" & lt;CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in & gt;> & gt; ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com> & gt; Wednesday, 4 June, 2008 11:52:13 AM> & gt; [ancient_indian_ astrology] RE: Interesting> & gt; Case: Yogakaraka_D evil for the native!!!> & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Dear friends,> & gt; & nbsp;> & gt; My very limited understanding about Yoga-karaka here> & gt; is ...> & gt; & nbsp;> & gt; & nbsp;For Taurus lagna, & nbsp; Saturn as Yoga-karaka is not> & gt; accepted by all. The minority> & gt; viewpoint is based on the following points ... > & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; > & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;a) & nbsp; & nbsp; In one of the mails (probably by> & gt; Sreenadh-ji) , it was mentioned that > & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; as Saturn would exalt

in 6th house for Ta> & gt; lagna, Saturn can not be considered> & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Yoga-karaka.> & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; b) & nbsp; Saturn, being 9th lord, is a badhaka for & nbsp; Ta> & gt; lagna and hence can not provide> & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; YK results> & gt; & nbsp;> & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; c) & nbsp; Bhavartha Chintamani also does not consider> & gt; Saturn as YK for Ta lagna.> & gt; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Although it mentions Saturn, debilitated in> & gt; 12H, & nbsp; will give very good result.> & gt; & nbsp;> & gt; Regards> & gt; & nbsp;> & gt; Chakraborty> & gt;

& nbsp;> & gt; & nbsp; > & gt; > & gt; > & gt; Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go to> http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> & nbsp;>

Guest guest

Dear Swee,

Thanks for your mail. It's not my theory, I am too far from having any on majority of issues, just asked the Qs based on /small/ sample of my impressions. Yes, I've read from Sanjay that IF it happens that badhakesh is related.....to 4th..etc... I haven't explored this, neither do I quite understand suggested remedy- remedies in general, as the matter of fact /therefore, not "prescribing" any, ever/.

What if it's Sa is in 6th?/ or in any other H. for that matter/ _ we both have the same question/s/, awaiting for comments.

Love,

Anna--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

Swee Chan <sweechanRe: Interesting Case: Yogakaraka Saturn for Taurus Lagna does not prove yogakarkasohamsa Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 12:16 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Anna,

Namaste

Dear All,

Regards,

Anna

There goes your theory of singling out Sani in the 6th from Taurus lagna and the BM connotation. Without considering Venus as the lord and paka lagna, we simply cannot go fishing. So what happens if Sani is in 6th, where would you look in D-20 for the cure?

If anything, I have been told by the people performing it, that it goes back to them when they try and send it to me. This was years later, when they died of their own karmic dues.

love,

Swee