IndiaDivine.org

Obama's birth time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear Willa Keizer,First and foremost we must thank you for posting this vital certificate.Thanks for this clarification as I was too confused also as i have zero interest in politicians not being following the elections but few days back here in the TOI newspaper it was written that Obama always keeps a metallic Hanuman in his pocket.This got the attention. If you or anyone knows if this is true and where exactly he keeps chest pocket of shirt or in his pants and the color of the Hanuman. I know all this might not be possible but with the media on him, maybe it might have already come out.Kind regards,Sunil JohnMumbaisohamsa , "Willa Keizer" <willa wrote:>> Om Gurave namah> > Dear Sunil John,> > The birth certificate was posted to counter the slander that Obama > was hiding his true birth details (i.e.e, that he is a "secret > Muslim" born outside of the US.).> > The political powers that are intimidated by Obama's popularity are > spreading many such rumors, so his campaign just started a special > web site just to counter them.> > It's only a fortunate coincidence that we astrologers now get to see > his actual birth certificate!> > Blessings,> Willa> > sohamsa , "suniljohn_2002" suniljohn_2002@ > wrote:> >> > Om Datta Guru> > Hi Willa,> > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm > birth> > time.> > > > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> > > > regards> > Sunil john> > Mumbai> > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Willa Keizer" <willa@> wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > >> > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to > counter> > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth > certiifcate> > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > >> > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > >> > > Blessings,> > > Willa> > >> >>