IndiaDivine.org

Obama's birth time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sunil and Willawww.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification or authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.

Below is the whois of the domain:Registrant: Obama for America 233 N. Michigan Ave Suite 1100 Chicago, Illinois 60601 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM Created on: 28-Dec-04 Expires on: 28-Dec-15 Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07 Administrative Contact: Admin, Admin admin

Obama for America 233 N. Michigan Ave Suite 1100 Chicago, Illinois 60601 United States 3128192008 Technical Contact: Admin, Admin admin

Obama for America 233 N. Michigan Ave Suite 1100 Chicago, Illinois 60601 United States 3128192008 Domain servers in listed order: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibitedSunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study. This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely associated with the democrats in the past, that " Fight the Smears " is a legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote:

Om Datta GuruHi Willa,Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm birth time.If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?regards

Sunil johnMumbaisohamsa , " Willa Keizer " <willa wrote:>

> Om Gurave Namah> > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:

> > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > Blessings,> Willa>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sanjay,

I had been using 1:13 PM for Obama's birth time. I think it came from

rectification from a tropical astrologer. That gave him Tula lagna

which seemed to make alot of sense for him as a negotiator and

peacemaker.

However this new rashi chart with Makara lagna has Shukra (As Putra

karaka, the followers) in the sixth house of ememies/service in

marana karaka sthana, which may explain why Hillary Clinton was

percieved to have the " women's vote " , and some women were threatening

to leave the country or vote for his opponment John Mc Cain if Obama

won the nomination. (I think they'll come around!)

This Makara lagna is very powerful with Guru and Shani both

retrograde, with Sasha Mahapurush yoga and nicha banga Guru. The

Arudha lagna becomes Tula in the 10th house which may explain even

better his image as a peacemaker thank Tula as rashi lagna.

Third from AL, indicating circumstances of death has rashi aspects

only from Shukra, so I'm hoping that fears about him being

assasinated are unfounded. Rahu is aspecting by graha dristi though,

so those desires are there.

The navamsha chart is also powerful with Simha lagna and Lagna lord

Surya conjoined AK and PK Mangala Shukra for a soul level maharaj

yoga and karma dharma dhipati yoga in the 5th house! Wow.

I would appreciate any other insignts you or others have into this

chart, especially around his physical safety. From a practical

viewpoint, that's his biggest threat, and many fear that he could go

the way of Lincoln, JFK and RFK (Kennedeys) and Martin Luther King.

He is being compared to all these great men, who were all assasinated.

Blessings,

Willa

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear Anuj,How did you find all these details. Tech Wizard you are.a) Do you get lagna degree as 24Cp43 for Obamab) If this chart is correct to the degree then at age 2 exact something dramatic should have happened, will study his chart later in the coming daysc) Also if the time is exact to the minute then 26/27th July 2008 few days before his coming birth day something dramatic can happen , something not nice, it would have hidden nature to it. d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if these dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.best wishessunil john sohamsa , "Bharat - Hindu Astrology" <astrologyhindu wrote:>> Namaste Sunil and Willa> > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for> campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification or> authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.> > Below is the whois of the domain:> Registrant:> Obama for America> > 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)> Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM> Created on: 28-Dec-04> Expires on: 28-Dec-15> Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07> > Administrative Contact:> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Technical Contact:> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Domain servers in listed order:> NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited> Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited> Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited> Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited> > > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study.> This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely> associated with the democrats in the past, that "Fight the Smears" is a> legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat> > > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> > > Om Datta Guru> > Hi Willa,> > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm birth> > time.> >> > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> >> > regards> > Sunil john> > Mumbai> >> >> >> > sohamsa , "Willa Keizer" willa@ wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > >> > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter> > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate> > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > >> > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > >> > > Blessings,> > > Willa> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat

Dear Sunil,

Hope you are doing well. Can you please

give us an insight into the parameters that are contributing to the predictions

given below?

Best Regards

Ramesh

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of suniljohn_2002

Friday, June 13, 2008 9:58

AM

sohamsa

Obama's birth

time

Om Datta Guru

Dear Anuj,

How did you find all these details. Tech Wizard you are.

a) Do you get lagna degree as 24Cp43 for Obama

b) If this chart is correct to the degree then at age 2 exact something

dramatic should have happened, will study his chart later in the coming days

c) Also if the time is exact to the minute then 26/27th July 2008 few days

before his coming birth day something dramatic can happen , something not nice,

it would have hidden nature to it.

d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.

If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if these dates

reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.

best wishes

sunil john

sohamsa ,

" Bharat - Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu wrote:

>

> Namaste Sunil and Willa

>

> www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for

> campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification

or

> authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.

>

> Below is the whois of the domain:

> Registrant:

> Obama for America

>

> 233 N. Michigan

Ave

> Suite 1100

> Chicago, Illinois 60601

> United States

>

> Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

> Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM

> Created on: 28-Dec-04

> Expires on: 28-Dec-15

> Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07

>

> Administrative Contact:

> Admin, Admin admin

> Obama for America

> 233 N. Michigan Ave

> Suite 1100

> United States

> 3128192008

>

> Technical Contact:

> Admin, Admin admin

> Obama for America

> 233 N. Michigan Ave

> Suite 1100

> United States

> 3128192008

>

> Domain servers in listed order:

> NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

> NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

>

>

> Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited

> Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited

> Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

> Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

>

>

> Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study.

> This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely

> associated with the democrats in the past, that " Fight the

Smears " is a

> legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

>

>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002

> wrote:

>

> > Om Datta Guru

> > Hi Willa,

> > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm

birth

> > time.

> >

> > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?

> >

> > regards

> > Sunil john

> > Mumbai

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa ,

" Willa Keizer " willa@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to

counter

> > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth

certiifcate

> > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:

> > >

> > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

> > >

> > > Blessings,

> > > Willa

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Sanjay, This chart doesnt looks so impressive for a president of the USA. Where are the impressive yogas for such a thing.? Not too excited to see his AK is mars... AK Mars and Rahu in the 8th... ohh ok,,,that can give some problems. 5th and 10th lord Venus,(and dispositor of the Moon), in the 6th of all places. 3rd and 12th lord jupiter retro in lagna.Hows that going to affect him? And when was Jupiter and Saturn both retrograde good for health and well being? Saturn as LL and 2nd lord in lagna retro and in mutual aspect with 8th lord in the 7th... mmmm 6th lord and 8th lord in 7th house... weird. Look at navamsa, is this the chart of a powerful person . Jupiter in 8th Saturn(rasi lagna lord) in 6th. If you saw this chart on its own what would you say about the marriage and

wife,? Sanjay, really does this chart look like a presidents chart?What am I missing here. Ill be real surprised if this chart with makara lagna belongs to Obama and he becomes president for any length of time., of course I could be wrong, and I never thought the american people would re elect the nit wit weazel gW bush either. Best wishes Lakshmi Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote: || Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Willa, Thank you

for the link, I was using the 7:11 PM time before (Rodden), Now making it 7:24 the D5 has improved much, Earlier 7:11PM the D5 was not so good. Scorpio lagna with 5th lord jupiter with exalted Mercury and conjoining jupiter for Ganjakesari exaltation of Jupiter. Power cannot be judged without D5.The timing is also pretty good,Narayana Dasa of D-5 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa): Maha Dasas: Aq: 1961-08-04 (7:24:00 pm) - 1971-08-05 (8:52:08 am) Cn: 1971-08-05 (8:52:08 am) - 1981-08-04 (10:29:40 pm) Sg: 1981-08-04 (10:29:40 pm) - 1990-08-05 (5:37:25 am) Ta: 1990-08-05 (5:37:25 am) - 1999-08-05 (1:05:18 pm) Li: 1999-08-05 (1:05:18 pm) - 2003-08-05 (1:38:04 pm) Pi: 2003-08-05 (1:38:04 pm) - 2009-08-05 (2:32:30 am) Le: 2009-08-05 (2:32:30 am) - 2016-08-04 (9:44:38 pm)Narayana Dasa of D-5 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa): Pi MD:

2003-08-05 - 2009-08-05 Antardasas in this MD: Vi: 2003-08-05 - 2004-02-02 Le: 2004-02-02 - 2004-08-04 Cn: 2004-08-04 - 2005-02-01 Ge: 2005-02-01 - 2005-08-05 Ta: 2005-08-05 - 2006-02-01 Ar: 2006-02-01 - 2006-08-05 Pi: 2006-08-05 - 2007-02-02 Aq: 2007-02-02 - 2007-08-05 Cp: 2007-08-05 - 2008-02-02 Sg: 2008-02-02 - 2008-08-04 Sc: 2008-08-04 - 2009-02-01 Li: 2009-02-01 - 2009-08-05Pisces is 5th house, Aspecting 5th lord combination in Virgo. The last part of Pisces dasa with give the results of aspects, So the aspects from Sc on Pi will surely work.The only concern is the Balaadi Avastha, I

think Balaadi Avastha with Panchamsa is very important for holding power. Planet Age Sun Kumara (adolescent) Moon Vriddha (old) Mars Mrita (dead) Mercury Vriddha (old) Jupiter Vriddha (old) Venus Kumara (adolescent) Saturn Mrita (dead) Rahu Baala (infant) Ketu Baala (infant)Only two graha's are strong, Sun and Venus in Kumaara Avastha, I would have liked some of it it Yuva Avastha. I am still thinking about retro grahas taking avastha in reverse, Then Jupiter will get atleast Kumaara Avastha. And the dasa is also aspecting Jupiter.Warm RegardsSanjay P+--------------+|Md |Ra Ke |SaR Gk | || | | | || |

| | || | | | || | | | ||-----------+-----------------------+-----------||Ve | | || | | ||

| | || | | || | Panchamsa | ||-----------| |-----------||Su | D-5 | || | | || | | || | | || |

| ||-----------+-----------------------+-----------|| |As |Ma HL |Mo Me || | |GL |JuR AL || | | | || | | | || | | | |+--------------+ Panchamsa D-5+--------------+|

\ / \ HL GL / || \ / \ Ma / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / JuR ||Su x As x Me Mo || / \ / \ AL || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ 8 / \ || / \ / \ || Ve x || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \

/ || \ / Gk \ / || \ / \ / ||Md x SaR

x || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || /

\ / \ || / Ra \ / \ || / Ke \ / \ |+--------------+ +--------------+| \ | | / || \ Gk | Ra Ke

| / || \ | | / || \ SaR | | Md / Ve || \ |

| / || \ | | / || \ | | / ||---------------+---------------+---------------|| | | || | | Su || | Panchamsa |

|| | | || | D-5 | || |

| || | | ||---------------+---------------+---------------|| / | | \ || / | Ma HL | \ || / | GL | \ || / Mo | | As \ || / | | \ || / JuR Me | | \ || / AL | | \ |+---------------+---------------+---------------+ 2008/6/13 Willa Keizer <willa (AT) homeopathyhome (DOT) net>: Om Gurave NamahBarak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcertBlessings,Willa

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruDear Ramesh,Am doing good & hope all well with you.Re the parameters i am still testing it out, sometimes its dot on & sometimes off e.g in Wesleys chart 1 date was bang on & other was a miss. But i know its a life long venture to test it but by Aug , the basics of it i will teach it to someone and ask him to write an article for everyone surely.best wishesSunilsohamsa , "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <rgangaramani wrote:>> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat> > > > Dear Sunil,> > Hope you are doing well. Can you please give us an insight into the> parameters that are contributing to the predictions given below?> > > > Best Regards> > Ramesh> > > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> suniljohn_2002> Friday, June 13, 2008 9:58 AM> sohamsa > Obama's birth time> > > > Om Datta Guru> > Dear Anuj,> How did you find all these details. Tech Wizard you are.> > a) Do you get lagna degree as 24Cp43 for Obama> > b) If this chart is correct to the degree then at age 2 exact something> dramatic should have happened, will study his chart later in the coming days> > c) Also if the time is exact to the minute then 26/27th July 2008 few days> before his coming birth day something dramatic can happen , something not> nice, it would have hidden nature to it. > > d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.> > If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if these> dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.> > best wishes> sunil john> > > > > sohamsa , "Bharat - Hindu Astrology"> astrologyhindu@ wrote:> >> > Namaste Sunil and Willa> > > > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for> > campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification> or> > authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.> > > > Below is the whois of the domain:> > Registrant:> > Obama for America> > > > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > Suite 1100> > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > United States> > > > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)> > Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM> > Created on: 28-Dec-04> > Expires on: 28-Dec-15> > Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07> > > > Administrative Contact:> > Admin, Admin admin@> > Obama for America> > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > Suite 1100> > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > United States> > 3128192008> > > > Technical Contact:> > Admin, Admin admin@> > Obama for America> > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > Suite 1100> > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > United States> > 3128192008> > > > Domain servers in listed order:> > NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > > > > > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited> > Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited> > Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited> > Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited> > > > > > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study.> > This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely> > associated with the democrats in the past, that "Fight the Smears" is a> > legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > Bharat> > > > > > > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@> > wrote:> > > > > Om Datta Guru> > > Hi Willa,> > > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm birth> > > time.> > >> > > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> > >> > > regards> > > Sunil john> > > Mumbai> > >> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , "Willa Keizer" willa@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > >> > > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter> > > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate> > > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > > >> > > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > > >> > > > Blessings,> > > > Willa> > > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste SunilHardly a tech wizard. This was by a common Whois search. a) Yes I did as per Lahiri Aynamsa and in Parashara 7.0.b) Sure, I am looking forward to your study on the chart. You are becoming a mini master in chart reading and I look forward to your analysis. Su-sangat ka asar!

c) and d) Elections are only in November. I have no clue about the complex American system of voting. Could these events be personal? I am concerned about Sun in the 7th (8th lord) and Mars and Rahu in the 8th. I am not sure if the yuti of Jupiter and Saturn can overcome doshas of Surya Devta. Venus in 6th is of concern too... would he suffer politically or personally? I feel inclined to suggest a " personal loss " .

Looking forward to your analysis.Bharat (Anuj)On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 7:28 PM, suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote:

Om Datta GuruDear Anuj,How did you find all these details. Tech Wizard you are.a) Do you get lagna degree as 24Cp43 for Obamab) If this chart is correct to the degree then at age 2 exact something dramatic should have happened, will study his chart later in the coming days

c) Also if the time is exact to the minute then 26/27th July 2008 few days before his coming birth day something dramatic can happen , something not nice, it would have hidden nature to it. d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.

If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if these dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.best wishessunil john

sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu wrote:>> Namaste Sunil and Willa> > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for

> campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification or> authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.> > Below is the whois of the domain:> Registrant:

> Obama for America> > 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

> Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM> Created on: 28-Dec-04> Expires on: 28-Dec-15> Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07> > Administrative Contact:

> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Technical Contact:

> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Domain servers in listed order:

> NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited

> Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited> Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited> Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited> > > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study.

> This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely> associated with the democrats in the past, that " Fight the Smears " is a> legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.>

> Thanks and Regards> Bharat> > > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> > > Om Datta Guru

> > Hi Willa,> > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm birth> > time.> >> > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> >

> > regards> > Sunil john> > Mumbai> >> >> >> > sohamsa , " Willa Keizer " willa@ wrote:

> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > >> > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter> > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate

> > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > >> > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

> > >> > > Blessings,> > > Willa> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sunil,His parents were separated and divorced later when he was just 2 years of age.Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On Jun 13, 2008, at 7:28 PM, suniljohn_2002 wrote:Om Datta GuruDear Anuj,How did you find all these details. Tech Wizard you are.a) Do you get lagna degree as 24Cp43 for Obamab) If this chart is correct to the degree then at age 2 exact something dramatic should have happened, will study his chart later in the coming daysc) Also if the time is exact to the minute then 26/27th July 2008 few days before his coming birth day something dramatic can happen , something not nice, it would have hidden nature to it. d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if these dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.best wishessunil johnsohamsa , "Bharat - Hindu Astrology" <astrologyhindu wrote:>> Namaste Sunil and Willa> > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site for> campaign. The information on this website cannot be without verification or> authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.> > Below is the whois of the domain:> Registrant:> Obama for America> > 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)> Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM> Created on: 28-Dec-04> Expires on: 28-Dec-15> Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07> > Administrative Contact:> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Technical Contact:> Admin, Admin admin Obama for America> 233 N. Michigan Ave> Suite 1100> Chicago, Illinois 60601> United States> 3128192008> > Domain servers in listed order:> NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited> Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited> Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited> Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited> > > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up for study.> This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was closely> associated with the democrats in the past, that "Fight the Smears" is a> legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat> > > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> > > Om Datta Guru> > Hi Willa,> > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final 7.24 pm birth> > time.> >> > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> >> > regards> > Sunil john> > Mumbai> >> >> >> > sohamsa , "Willa Keizer" willa@ wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > >> > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter> > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate> > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > >> > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > >> > > Blessings,> > > Willa> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

This particular event is common knowledge:

> d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.

>

This is the date of the Democratic National Convention in the US,

when Obama will be formally " elected " as the Democratic party's

Presidential candidate. See http://www.demconvention.com/ . When you

say " another event " did you have a positive event in mind?

Thanks,

Sundeep

> If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if

these

> dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.

>

> best wishes

> sunil john

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology "

> <astrologyhindu@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Sunil and Willa

> >

> > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site

for

> > campaign. The information on this website cannot be without

> verification or

> > authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.

> >

> > Below is the whois of the domain:

> > Registrant:

> > Obama for America

> >

> > 233 N. Michigan Ave

> > Suite 1100

> > Chicago, Illinois 60601

> > United States

> >

> > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

> > Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM

> > Created on: 28-Dec-04

> > Expires on: 28-Dec-15

> > Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07

> >

> > Administrative Contact:

> > Admin, Admin admin@

> > Obama for America

> > 233 N. Michigan Ave

> > Suite 1100

> > United States

> > 3128192008

> >

> > Technical Contact:

> > Admin, Admin admin@

> > Obama for America

> > 233 N. Michigan Ave

> > Suite 1100

> > United States

> > 3128192008

> >

> > Domain servers in listed order:

> > NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

> > NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

> >

> >

> > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited

> > Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited

> > Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

> > Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

> >

> >

> > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up

for

> study.

> > This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was

closely

> > associated with the democrats in the past, that " Fight the

Smears " is

> a

> > legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Bharat

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Om Datta Guru

> > > Hi Willa,

> > > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final

7.24 pm

> birth

> > > time.

> > >

> > > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Sunil john

> > > Mumbai

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Willa Keizer " willa@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > >

> > > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to

> counter

> > > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth

> certiifcate

> > > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:

> > > >

> > > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

> > > >

> > > > Blessings,

> > > > Willa

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Datta GuruHi Sundeep,My reply below as SJ:sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > This particular event is common knowledge: SJ: Common knowledge for some & uncommon for many, i hardly have any interest or time in US elections which with my indian elections mind set would seem complicated of spending so many millions on candidates of the same party esp when their (US) country is under recession. Also, i wouldn't put my name against a prediction/analysis on what is 'Common Knowledge' and look foolish.> > > d) 28th Aug 2008 another event in his life.> > > > This is the date of the Democratic National Convention in the US, > when Obama will be formally "elected" as the Democratic party's > Presidential candidate. See http://www.demconvention.com/ . When you > say "another event" did you have a positive event in mind?> SJ:: Will see thisbestSJ> Thanks,> > Sundeep> > > If you or anyone follows US elections daily maybe we can track if > these> > dates reflect something and be kind enough to post feedback.> > > > best wishes> > sunil john> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Bharat - Hindu Astrology"> > <astrologyhindu@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Sunil and Willa> > >> > > www.barackobama..com is a legitimate site and the official site > for> > > campaign. The information on this website cannot be without> > verification or> > > authorization from the Barack Obama's campaign managers.> > >> > > Below is the whois of the domain:> > > Registrant:> > > Obama for America> > >> > > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > > Suite 1100> > > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > > United States> > >> > > Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)> > > Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM> > > Created on: 28-Dec-04> > > Expires on: 28-Dec-15> > > Last Updated on: 16-Oct-07> > >> > > Administrative Contact:> > > Admin, Admin admin@> > > Obama for America> > > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > > Suite 1100> > > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > > United States> > > 3128192008> > >> > > Technical Contact:> > > Admin, Admin admin@> > > Obama for America> > > 233 N. Michigan Ave> > > Suite 1100> > > Chicago, Illinois 60601> > > United States> > > 3128192008> > >> > > Domain servers in listed order:> > > NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > > NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM> > >> > >> > > Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited> > > Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited> > > Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited> > > Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited> > >> > >> > > Sunil, I think this data appears legitimate and can be taken up > for> > study.> > > This isn't a fan site. I have checked with my cousin who was > closely> > > associated with the democrats in the past, that "Fight the > Smears" is> > a> > > legitimate sub site of Barack Obama.> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > > Bharat> > >> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002@> > > wrote:> > >> > > > Om Datta Guru> > > > Hi Willa,> > > > Is the birth certificate true, should we take as the final > 7.24 pm> > birth> > > > time.> > > >> > > > If so why is it a slander on his name, curious here ?> > > >> > > > regards> > > > Sunil john> > > > Mumbai> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa , "Willa Keizer" willa@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > >> > > > > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to> > counter> > > > > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth> > certiifcate> > > > > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > > > >> > > > > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > > > >> > > > > Blessings,> > > > > Willa> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Lakshmiji, How are you doing :), I have not yet concluded that Obama will become the president. I am just trying explain the chart to person with the most verifiable birth time given. I did not want to get into correction. For me to tell more I would need McCain's chart also. The given Panchamsa could need some more strength. Ghatika Lagna also needs to be known accurately. Yes Rahu-Mars combination can give lot of troubles, And he did face a lot of troubles in his life.Regarding Marriage etc, Let me present you some points, See if you agree,Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Maha Dasas: Moon: 1961-07-24 (5:30:38 pm) - 1971-07-25 (6:59:54 am) Mars: 1971-07-25 (6:59:54 am) - 1978-07-25 (2:09:07 am) Rah: 1978-07-25 (2:09:07 am) - 1996-07-24 (4:47:52 pm)"He then returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School from the fifth grade until his graduation from high school in 1979.[6]

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles, "Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Rah MD: 1978-07-25 - 1996-07-24 Antardasas in this MD: Rah: 1978-07-25 - 1981-04-03 Jup: 1981-04-03 - 1983-08-31 Sat: 1983-08-31 - 1986-07-06 Merc: 1986-07-06 - 1989-01-21Rahu- Ket: 1989-01-21 - 1990-02-08 "Obama met his wife, Michelle Robinson, in June 1989 when he was employed as a summer associate at the Chicago law firm of Sidley Austin." [7th Lord in D9 is Rahu in , in Venus(Ta) house, Ketu in Sc Ketu Lord Mars and Ta lord Venus are conjoined in 5th in D9, Nodes behave like the dispositors]Rahu- Ven: 1990-02-08 - 1993-02-08"They began dating later that summer, became engaged in 1991, and were married on October 3, 1992.[152]" Sun: 1993-02-08 - 1994-01-04 Moon: 1994-01-04 - 1995-07-06 Mars: 1995-07-06 - 1996-07-24Mahdasa Jup: 1996-07-24 (4:47:52 pm) - 2012-07-24 (7:11:03 pm)"Obama was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996, "Entry into politics, Jupiter and Saturn being retrograde can be take as being in 7th from itself, i.e in Cancer (Ref: Pt. Sanjay Rath), So Lagna Lord Saturn, 9th Lord Mercury are forming a strong 1-7 Bond, Also Saturn akin in Cancer is good Raja yoga. Jupiter being conjoined this could give the results.Jupiter being retrograde, I will not try to break the Antardasas. Sat: 2012-07-24 (7:11:03 pm) - 2031-07-25 (4:00:22 pm) Merc: 2031-07-25 (4:00:22 pm) - 2048-07-25 (12:38:30 am) Ket: 2048-07-25 (12:38:30 am) - 2055-07-25 (7:34:47 pm) Ven: 2055-07-25 (7:34:47 pm) - 2075-07-25 (10:39:42 pm) Sun: 2075-07-25 (10:39:42 pm) - 2081-07-25 (11:29:39 am)Warm RegardsSanjay P sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Sanjay,> This chart doesnt looks so impressive for a president of the USA.> Where are the impressive yogas for such a thing.?> Not too excited to see his AK is mars...> AK Mars and Rahu in the 8th... ohh ok,,,that can give some problems.> 5th and 10th lord Venus,(and dispositor of the Moon), in the 6th of all places.> 3rd and 12th lord jupiter retro in lagna.Hows that going to affect him? And when was Jupiter and Saturn both retrograde good for health and well being?> Saturn as LL and 2nd lord in lagna retro and in mutual aspect with 8th lord in the 7th...> mmmm> 6th lord and 8th lord in 7th house... weird.> Look at navamsa, is this the chart of a powerful person . Jupiter in 8th Saturn(rasi lagna lord) in 6th.> If you saw this chart on its own what would you say about the marriage and wife,?> Sanjay, really does this chart look like a presidents chart?What am I missing here.> Ill be real surprised if this chart with makara lagna belongs to Obama and he becomes president for any length of time.,> of course I could be wrong, and I never thought the american people would re elect the nit wit weazel gW bush either.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > > Sanjay Prabhakaran sanjaychettiar wrote:> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Dear Willa,> > Thank you for the link, I was using the 7:11 PM time before (Rodden), Now making it 7:24 the D5 has improved much, Earlier 7:11PM the D5 was not so good. Scorpio lagna with 5th lord jupiter with exalted Mercury and conjoining jupiter for Ganjakesari exaltation of Jupiter. Power cannot be judged without D5.> > The timing is also pretty good,> > Narayana Dasa of D-5 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):> > Maha Dasas:> > Aq: 1961-08-04 (7:24:00 pm) - 1971-08-05 (8:52:08 am)> Cn: 1971-08-05 (8:52:08 am) - 1981-08-04 (10:29:40 pm)> Sg: 1981-08-04 (10:29:40 pm) - 1990-08-05 (5:37:25 am)> Ta: 1990-08-05 (5:37:25 am) - 1999-08-05 (1:05:18 pm)> Li: 1999-08-05 (1:05:18 pm) - 2003-08-05 (1:38:04 pm)> Pi: 2003-08-05 (1:38:04 pm) - 2009-08-05 (2:32:30 am)> Le: 2009-08-05 (2:32:30 am) - 2016-08-04 (9:44:38 pm)> Narayana Dasa of D-5 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):> > Pi MD: 2003-08-05 - 2009-08-05> > Antardasas in this MD:> > Vi: 2003-08-05 - 2004-02-02> Le: 2004-02-02 - 2004-08-04> Cn: 2004-08-04 - 2005-02-01> Ge: 2005-02-01 - 2005-08-05> Ta: 2005-08-05 - 2006-02-01> Ar: 2006-02-01 - 2006-08-05> Pi: 2006-08-05 - 2007-02-02> Aq: 2007-02-02 - 2007-08-05> Cp: 2007-08-05 - 2008-02-02> Sg: 2008-02-02 - 2008-08-04> Sc: 2008-08-04 - 2009-02-01> Li: 2009-02-01 - 2009-08-05> > Pisces is 5th house, Aspecting 5th lord combination in Virgo. The last part of Pisces dasa with give the results of aspects, So the aspects from Sc on Pi will surely work.> > The only concern is the Balaadi Avastha, I think Balaadi Avastha with Panchamsa is very important for holding power.> > Planet Age Sun Kumara (adolescent) Moon Vriddha (old) Mars Mrita (dead) Mercury Vriddha (old) Jupiter Vriddha (old) Venus Kumara (adolescent) Saturn Mrita (dead) Rahu Baala (infant) Ketu Baala (infant)> > Only two graha's are strong, Sun and Venus in Kumaara Avastha, I would have liked some of it it Yuva Avastha. I am still thinking about retro grahas taking avastha in reverse, Then Jupiter will get atleast Kumaara Avastha. And the dasa is also aspecting Jupiter.> > > Warm Regards> Sanjay P> > > > > > > > > +--------------+> |Md |Ra Ke |SaR Gk | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> |Ve | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | Panchamsa | |> |-----------| |-----------|> |Su | D-5 | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> | |As |Ma HL |Mo Me |> | | |GL |JuR AL |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> +--------------+> > Panchamsa D-5> +--------------+> | \ / \ HL GL / |> | \ / \ Ma / |> | \ / \ / |> | \ / \ / |> | \ / \ / JuR |> |Su x As x Me Mo |> | / \ / \ AL |> | / \ / \ |> | / \ / \ |> | / \ 8 / \ |> | / \ / \ |> | Ve x |> | \ / \ / |> | \ / \ / |> | \ / \ / |> | \ / Gk \ / |> | \ / \ / |> |Md x SaR x |> | / \ / \ |> | / \ / \ |> | / \ / \ |> | / Ra \ / \ |> | / Ke \ / \ |> +--------------+> > +--------------+> | \ | | / |> | \ Gk | Ra Ke | / |> | \ | | / |> | \ SaR | | Md / Ve |> | \ | | / |> | \ | | / |> | \ | | / |> |---------------+---------------+---------------|> | | | |> | | | Su |> | | Panchamsa | |> | | | |> | | D-5 | |> | | | |> | | | |> |---------------+---------------+---------------|> | / | | \ |> | / | Ma HL | \ |> | / | GL | \ |> | / Mo | | As \ |> | / | | \ |> | / JuR Me | | \ |> | / AL | | \ |> +---------------+---------------+---------------+> > > 2008/6/13 Willa Keizer willa:> Om Gurave Namah> > Barak Obama's birth certificate has been posted on the web to counter > slander against him. The 7:24 PM birth time from his birth certiifcate > gives him a Makara lagna! Check it out here:> > barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert> > Blessings,> Willa>

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Willa, The chart has Arudha Lagna as Libra, The third from AL indicates circumstances on death.We have Sagittarius aspected by Venus. This does not indicate any bad death yoga.

If consider the 7th to be stronger the third from Aries is Gemini again with Venus. I do not see any malefic combinations on death circumstances.Warm regardsSanjay P

2008/6/13 Willa Keizer <willa:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sanjay,

I had been using 1:13 PM for Obama's birth time. I think it came from

rectification from a tropical astrologer. That gave him Tula lagna

which seemed to make alot of sense for him as a negotiator and

peacemaker.

However this new rashi chart with Makara lagna has Shukra (As Putra

karaka, the followers) in the sixth house of ememies/service in

marana karaka sthana, which may explain why Hillary Clinton was

percieved to have the " women's vote " , and some women were threatening

to leave the country or vote for his opponment John Mc Cain if Obama

won the nomination. (I think they'll come around!)

This Makara lagna is very powerful with Guru and Shani both

retrograde, with Sasha Mahapurush yoga and nicha banga Guru. The

Arudha lagna becomes Tula in the 10th house which may explain even

better his image as a peacemaker thank Tula as rashi lagna.

Third from AL, indicating circumstances of death has rashi aspects

only from Shukra, so I'm hoping that fears about him being

assasinated are unfounded. Rahu is aspecting by graha dristi though,

so those desires are there.

The navamsha chart is also powerful with Simha lagna and Lagna lord

Surya conjoined AK and PK Mangala Shukra for a soul level maharaj

yoga and karma dharma dhipati yoga in the 5th house! Wow.

I would appreciate any other insignts you or others have into this

chart, especially around his physical safety. From a practical

viewpoint, that's his biggest threat, and many fear that he could go

the way of Lincoln, JFK and RFK (Kennedeys) and Martin Luther King.

He is being compared to all these great men, who were all assasinated.

Blessings,

Willa

• 4 months later...

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Robert,Yes we are very interested. That would mean they posted a fake birth certificate?Please share your reasoning for Libra Lagna over Capricorn Lagna.Respectfully,Michalrkoch108 <rksohamsa Sent: Saturday, 15 November, 2008 8:37:19 AM Obama's birth time

Dear Narasimha and Steve,

For weeks before the election I agonized over the so-called chart of

Obama resulting from the birth certificate time posted on the

Internet, and finally became convinced that there is no way that the

19:24 time could be correct. After trying various lagnas with respect

to event data, I started working with 13:04 as Obama's time, this

giving a Libra lagna chart, and became convinced that this was the

right chart. I was able to predict the outcome of the election based

on this chart, and then the charts of McCain and Palin as well.

Cases in point: If you note the chart of Sarah Palin, there is a

Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga in Navamsa involving the very planets ruling

the Vimsottari dasa for her at the time of the election, viz

Jupiter/Venus: Jupiter is in guru-chandala yoga, and Venus in the 8th

from Jupiter in debilitation.

Similarly, Ashtottari dasa conditions apply in Sarah Palin's chart,

and you will see the same thing for her at election time:

Venus/Mercury (MD and AD lords) are debilitated in Navamsa. She could

not get out from under intense media scrutiny, and finally went down

along with McCain.

Now, in McCain's chart you will see a similar Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga

occurring in Navamsa: Shodasottari dasa conditions apply in his chart,

and that put him in Jupiter/Mercury at the time of the election, with

both planets being in debilitation in Navamsa.

Also, Vimsottari dasa: MD lord Saturn joins Rahu in Navamsa lagna,

while AD lord Jupiter is in the 8th in debilitation.

So with these dashas operating, how could he and Palin become the

Raja's of the most powerful country in the world?

Here is the data of Obama that I used, and which I believe gives the

true chart for him (more discussion on his chart will be forthcoming,

if anyone is interested):

August 4, 1961

13:04 (+10 TZ)

Honolulu, HI

This should give you 24 Libra rising, and this chart + dashas, I

believe, will satisfy you.

Best wishes,

Robert

sohamsa@ .com, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr wrote:

>

> Dear Steve,

>

> You asked for a postmortem of the US election prediction.

>

> I am afraid I settled down with a wrong birthtime for Obama.

>

> I did notice that he runs Jupiter's TA dasa in January 2009 and

Jupiter is 10th lord in 10th in rasi in annual TP chart. I did notice

that Jupiter is also the hora lord. These are conducive to power. But,

when I saw the natal Vimsottari dasa, antardasa of a planet in 12th in

D-10 was running. Mahadasa of Jupiter was running and he is 8th lord

in 7th. The natal Vimsottari dasa did not really suggest a big rise.

In the TP dasamsa, 10th lord was in 6th with Rahu and his dasa was

running on Nov 4. Lagna lord Jupiter is in 8th with uchcha bhanga. All

this did not (and does not) seem great to me.

>

> Relatively, I did more work on McCain chart and was more convinced

of the time. It was not that McCain's chart was super strong, but it

seemed stronger than the above chart of Obama to me, with the little

time I got to spend on this.

>

> Even when I look back now, I am not sure if 19:24 time mentioned in

Obama's birth certificate is correct. If I remain honest with the

nakshatra dasa and TP principles that normally work for me, using

which I made many correct predictions, I cannot explain his big win

with that time. Something is amiss. I am afraid the birthtime accepted

by me is incorrect.

>

> This is the problem with political predictions, especially when the

birth data of both the candidates is controversial! In fact, there are

court cases in US on both the candidates alleging that Obama was born

in Mombasa, Kenya and McCain was born in proper Panama (i.e. outside

US military zone) and hence not natural born citizens. Bottomline is

that there is too much of uncertainty on the birth data.

>

> Of course, I accepted that 19:24 birthtime and chose to make a

prediction using it. So I must take responsibility for it and accept

my defeat in this issue. I do!

>

> Best regards,

> Narasimha

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

> Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam

> Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana

> Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net

> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

>

> -- In sohamsa@ .com, "Stephen K. Sufian" <veda108@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Narasimha,

> > I don't know whether this quote by wesley is taken out of context:

> I'm assuming it is. I admire you greatly and know that your

> dedication to jyotish as a valid part of one's spiritual sadhana is

> very high. I have not yet, though I so much wished to, been able to

> get into the details of your original prediction on the election to

> see why it went awry. I hope you will explore this issue because we

> need to keep refining our techniques in order to see clearly and act

> realistically. Jyotish is called the "Eyes of the Veda". It is so

> important for all of us that we see through these eyes. Please assist

> us by exploring the actual results of the election and seeing what

> jyotish tools will supplement the ones you originally used in order

> to give us the correct results.

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Steve

>

Stay informed with Xtra News

Hari Om

Dear Jyotish friends,

OBAMA BIRTHTIME RECTIFICATION

Astrologers always face the problem of uncertain or inaccurate birth

times, and for this reason, there are a multiplicity of guidelines

given in classical texts to help arrive at a correct time of birth.

In spite of the ambiguity of birth times, and the sometimes

intentional obfuscation of birth data of famous people and politicians

by the media, we still tend to believe what is on a birth certificate

without questioning. All of us, including myself, fall into this trap

as it is easier to just go with a given time, rather than working

through rigorous rectification routines to verify a time of birth.

With the recent presidential elections, and the discussion on various

charts, many astrologers read an internet-posting of the so-called

birth certificate of Barack Obama, and took the ball and ran with it.

In my humble view, however, the Obama chart generated from a 19:24

birth time (8/4/61, Honolulu, HI) could not possibly be correct.

After looking and probing that chart for weeks, I personally could not

bend my mind to accept that chart. Thus working through various

lagnas with respect to known events, I arrived at a time of birth of

13:04 for him, which gave a Libra rising chart of 23:44 degrees. The

following is not a complete analysis, but basically a summary of how I

worked with his chart, but still will provide some food for thought

for those who wish to research his further:

Marriage and Family

Cp lagna for Obama is absolutely unacceptable. Mars and Rahu together

for a Vijaya yoga, which by itself would enable him to compete and win

in contests easily. However, what house do you put them in so that

they don't wreak havoc on other more personal, or physical areas of

life? Putting Mars/Rahu in the 8th house, as per Cp rising his highly

questionable for marriage. Simultaneous placement of Venus in Marana

Karaka Sthana in the 6th, would give a disastrous marriage and family

life, when we know exactly opposite is the case. You can see them and

the kids in public, how his wife speaks about him, the body language

is clear. Neither he or Michelle has had a previous marriage, and by

all accounts, they have a very close-knit and happy family. Could

someone explain to me how this would be possible if Mars/Rahu were in

the 8th house (Cp rising chart), and also in the 7th from Upapada lagna?

Also, how would you explain the relationship with the father with the

Cp lagna chart and the father's demise by car accident? With Li

lagna, the A9 has Mars/Rahu in it, whereas in Cp lagna, the exalted

Moon is in A9. Obama had virtually no relationship with his father

who left the mother when he was young. Then, the father died by car

accident. It can only be Li, and not Cp lagna, in my view.

Persona and Career: Cp lagna with Saturn and a weak Jupiter does not

reflect a bright-faced and energetic person who preaches about change

and hopefulness, inspiring people, and gaining great popularity among

the young voters. So far as the visible persona is concerned, the Cp

lagna is the last out of 12 signs that I would accept as correct for

him. Cp lagna would demonstrate a self-absorbed person with his own

agenda, and a very cold, calculating, and overly measured existence.

This is hardly the person we saw continuously on TV for two years

running up to the election. Also, Obama demonstrated extraordinary

poise, balance, and equanimity during various debates, including the

one with Hillary, all very Libran qualities.

Libra lagna puts the Paka lagna in Gemini and 9th house, and with a

13:04 time of birth chosen, Venus would occupy the Arudha lagna in

D-10 as well. These facts explain the above characteristics. Ta Moon

in the UL explains a successful marriage, while Raja-yoga is much more

convincing as someone who (1) rejected a high-paying attorney's job in

NYC to help the poor in the city ghettos; and (2) who himself is a

Constitutional scholar and who taught Law himself at Columbia

University.

Michelle Obama was actually Barack's teacher when he returned to

Chicago to do community work after graduating from Harvard Law School.

Vargottama Saturn for Libra lagna puts DK Saturn in the 4th house,

along with retrograde Jupiter and this explains the initial marital

connection as well as the community work that was the beginning of his

public life. Obama could have easily acquired a high-paying, Wall St.

job as a young attorney after graduation, but instead chose to do

humanitarian service in the city ghettos of Chicago feeling that he

could make a difference and help low-income families. Vipareet

Raja-yoga forming in the 4th house explains this well. With Cp lagna,

however, there is only a remote connection between the 4th lord and

the 10th lord, and even then you would have to stretch in order to

charge out the above facts of his life.

Further, with the Cp lagna chart, how would you explain the very rapid

rise to fame, and then finally his becoming president of the USA?

Note the yogas in the Libra rising, rectified chart:

1. Sun moves to the 10th house along with 9th lord and PiK Mercury.

Inter-aspects between yogakaraka Saturn and 9th lord Mercury forms an

unparalleled Raja-yoga.

2. Mars/Rahu as AK +Amk Raja yoga fall in the 11th house and 7th from

AL, rather than in the 8th house of the Cp lagna chart.

3. Jupiter/Sun form Vipareet Raja-yoga, but in this instance Jupiter

acquires a special status as (1) 6th lord; (2 Retrogression; and (3)

Neecha. This gives full Neechabhanga to Jupiter, and in aspect to

Mercury a Raja-yoga. This enabled Obama to come out of very humble

beginnings, and rise all the way to the status of President of the USA.

Dasas: Astrologers went wrong predicting Obama's winning the

presidency because key varga charts D-9 and D-10 could not show such a

great victory by way of operative dasa periods.

Narayana dasa is very important in timing the events of presidents, as

it is an incremental progression of the lagna timed according to

sequential movement of the Sun. Very important for this in a

presidential election is the D-10 Narayana dasa. With 13:04 as the

time of birth chose (giving 23:44 Libra rising), Ta rises in D-10 with

5th lord Mercury, and AK Mars, and they have Argala from five planets!

The day before the election, the D-10 Narayana dasa became Ta/Ta,

thus showing a victory for Barack Obama.

D-1 Narayana dasa shows this too: It was Aries/Aquarius at election

time. Aries is the third from AL, while the Raja Vijaya yoga of

Mars/Rahu fall onto that sign thus indicating complete annihilation of

his adversaries. Aq has the AL, with Mars/Rahu in the 7th. There is

no way that McCain could win with this combination operative on

election day.

Karaka dasa

My friend and colleague Narasimha Rao recently wrote a brilliant

research on what, in his view, is the correct calculation of Chara

Karakas according to Parasara. I suggest that all serious Jyotishis

read his work carefully in an objective way, and especially the chart

illustrations that he gave, as in this way a more accurate picture of

not only Chara Karakas appears, but also timing of their effects

according to Karaka dasa. If the Karaka dasa times the event, then

the determinations of which planets are actually what karakas, can be

confirmed. Try to put all biases aside, and read his work with an

open mind. You will find some delightfully accurate results occurring

with respect to Chara karakas.

Note as follows the Chara Karakas as per Parasara (Narasimha's

research), and then the Karaka Dasas, using the rectified birth data

for Obama:

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 23 Li 44' 08.37 " Visa 2 Li Ta

Sun - BK 18 Cn 58' 51.65 " Asre 1 Cn Sg

Moon - GK 6 Ta 36' 06.21 " Krit 3 Ta Aq

Mars - AK/MK 29 Le 06' 32.35 " UPha 1 Le Sg

Mercury - PiK 8 Cn 31' 44.80 " Push 2 Cn Vi

Jupiter ® - PK 7 Cp 35' 21.06 " USha 4 Cp Pi

Venus 8 Ge 08' 36.30 " Ardr 1 Ge Sg

Saturn ® - DK 2 Cp 02' 08.78 " USha 2 Cp Cp

Rahu - AmK 4 Le 35' 03.89 " Magh 2 Le Ta

Ketu 4 Aq 35' 03.89 " Dhan 4 Aq Sc

Karaka Dasa (chara karaka effects):

Maha Dasas:

AK Ma: 1961-08-04 (13:04:00) - 1971-08-05 (2:31:49)

AmK Ra: 1971-08-05 (2:31:49) - 1981-08-04 (16:09:31)

BK Su: 1981-08-04 (16:09:31) - 1990-08-04 (23:17:00)

MK Ma: 1990-08-04 (23:17:00) - 2000-08-04 (12:53:14)

PiK Me: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)***

PK Ju: 2009-08-04 (20:11:56) - 2012-08-04 (14:44:33)

GK Mo: 2012-08-04 (14:44:33) - 2019-08-05 (9:41:22)

PiK Me MD: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)

Antardasas in this MD:

PK Ju: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2001-01-11 (21:59:42)

GK Mo: 2001-01-11 (21:59:42) - 2002-01-23 (18:27:56)

DK Sa: 2002-01-23 (18:27:56) - 2002-07-05 (3:18:54)

AK Ma: 2002-07-05 (3:18:54) - 2003-12-26 (7:19:09)

AmK Ra: 2003-12-26 (7:19:09) - 2005-06-16 (8:05:42)

BK Su: 2005-06-16 (8:05:42) - 2006-10-16 (20:16:15)

MK Ma: 2006-10-16 (20:16:15) - 2008-04-03 (21:36:10)

PiK Me: 2008-04-03 (21:36:10) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)***

This brings full clarification to the timing of the event of his

winning the election. Mercury dasa, Mercury Antaradasha explains it

all: Note Mercury's exaltation in the 5th house of Navamsa with

Argalas from the AK Mars and four other planets including a strong

Jupiter and Moon in its 7th. In D-10 again, Raja-yoga of Mercury and

Mars join the lagna in great strength. This confirms (1) the

correctness of this rectification; and (2) the correctness of

Narasimha's research on Chara Karakas, as a tangential point.

The above is a snap-shot of reasoning as to why I thought that the

Internet-posted time of birth for Obama was completely wrong, and

reasoning as to what birth time and lagna should be used for his

chart. Of course, a more thorough analysis of many life events could

be brought into the picture, and I invite any and all astrologers to

add to what I've done above in the matter of ascertaining the true

chart of the new President of the United States.

With best wishes,

Robert Koch

http://robertkoch.com/

sohamsa , " Stephen K. Sufian " <veda108 wrote:

>

> Absolutely!

> Here are three bits of information I've been given that may also

have had an influence on the way things played out--and will continue

to play out (I'm trying to find dates on these to see how they would

fit into the birthtime chart you're using)

>

> 1. Obama and McCain were asked on international TV whether they had

lucky charms they carried around with them. Obama showed a small murti

of Hanuman. The election was on a Tuesday, of course. Sanjay in

Upadesha Sutras analyzed Bill Clinton's chart and spoke about how a

Raj Yoga Clinton had involving Mars ensured victory in a Tuesday election.

> 2. As a followup on this, I'm told a temple in India consecrated a

larger murti of Hanuman and sent it to Obama.

> 3. Since summer of 2006, there has been a group of people practicing

the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi program in a group at

Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, IA. Research on this

program's effects on the individuals practicing it and on the effects

it has on community, environment, nation, globe is extensive and

suggests that it has a dharma supporting result. From this angle, we

might look at Obama-Biden, McCain-Palin charts (and life events) not

only to see which are most likely to produce political victories but

also which are most likely to produce dharmic behavior.

>

> The economic crisis that began to surface in spring of 2007 could be

looked at as a purification, a rooting out of adharma.

>

> I know this is a bit up-in-the air: I need to pin it down to the

charts but I wanted to enter it into the discussion so that others

might also be alert to signs we can see these three influences/events

in the charts.

> Hare Rama Krishna,

> Steve

>

> --- On Fri, 11/14/08, rkoch108 <rk wrote:

> rkoch108 <rk

> Obama's birth time

> sohamsa

> Friday, November 14, 2008, 1:37 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Narasimha and Steve,

>

>

>

> For weeks before the election I agonized over the so-called chart of

>

> Obama resulting from the birth certificate time posted on the

>

> Internet, and finally became convinced that there is no way that the

>

> 19:24 time could be correct. After trying various lagnas with respect

>

> to event data, I started working with 13:04 as Obama's time, this

>

> giving a Libra lagna chart, and became convinced that this was the

>

> right chart. I was able to predict the outcome of the election based

>

> on this chart, and then the charts of McCain and Palin as well.

>

>

>

> Cases in point: If you note the chart of Sarah Palin, there is a

>

> Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga in Navamsa involving the very planets ruling

>

> the Vimsottari dasa for her at the time of the election, viz

>

> Jupiter/Venus: Jupiter is in guru-chandala yoga, and Venus in the 8th

>

> from Jupiter in debilitation.

>

>

>

> Similarly, Ashtottari dasa conditions apply in Sarah Palin's chart,

>

> and you will see the same thing for her at election time:

>

> Venus/Mercury (MD and AD lords) are debilitated in Navamsa. She could

>

> not get out from under intense media scrutiny, and finally went down

>

> along with McCain.

>

>

>

> Now, in McCain's chart you will see a similar Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga

>

> occurring in Navamsa: Shodasottari dasa conditions apply in his chart,

>

> and that put him in Jupiter/Mercury at the time of the election, with

>

> both planets being in debilitation in Navamsa.

>

>

>

> Also, Vimsottari dasa: MD lord Saturn joins Rahu in Navamsa lagna,

>

> while AD lord Jupiter is in the 8th in debilitation.

>

>

>

> So with these dashas operating, how could he and Palin become the

>

> Raja's of the most powerful country in the world?

>

>

>

> Here is the data of Obama that I used, and which I believe gives the

>

> true chart for him (more discussion on his chart will be forthcoming,

>

> if anyone is interested):

>

>

>

> August 4, 1961

>

> 13:04 (+10 TZ)

>

> Honolulu, HI

>

>

>

> This should give you 24 Libra rising, and this chart + dashas, I

>

> believe, will satisfy you.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Robert

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Steve,

>

> >

>

> > You asked for a postmortem of the US election prediction.

>

> >

>

> > I am afraid I settled down with a wrong birthtime for Obama.

>

> >

>

> > I did notice that he runs Jupiter's TA dasa in January 2009 and

>

> Jupiter is 10th lord in 10th in rasi in annual TP chart. I did notice

>

> that Jupiter is also the hora lord. These are conducive to power. But,

>

> when I saw the natal Vimsottari dasa, antardasa of a planet in 12th in

>

> D-10 was running. Mahadasa of Jupiter was running and he is 8th lord

>

> in 7th. The natal Vimsottari dasa did not really suggest a big rise.

>

> In the TP dasamsa, 10th lord was in 6th with Rahu and his dasa was

>

> running on Nov 4. Lagna lord Jupiter is in 8th with uchcha bhanga. All

>

> this did not (and does not) seem great to me.

>

> >

>

> > Relatively, I did more work on McCain chart and was more convinced

>

> of the time. It was not that McCain's chart was super strong, but it

>

> seemed stronger than the above chart of Obama to me, with the little

>

> time I got to spend on this.

>

> >

>

> > Even when I look back now, I am not sure if 19:24 time mentioned in

>

> Obama's birth certificate is correct. If I remain honest with the

>

> nakshatra dasa and TP principles that normally work for me, using

>

> which I made many correct predictions, I cannot explain his big win

>

> with that time. Something is amiss. I am afraid the birthtime accepted

>

> by me is incorrect.

>

> >

>

> > This is the problem with political predictions, especially when the

>

> birth data of both the candidates is controversial! In fact, there are

>

> court cases in US on both the candidates alleging that Obama was born

>

> in Mombasa, Kenya and McCain was born in proper Panama (i.e. outside

>

> US military zone) and hence not natural born citizens. Bottomline is

>

> that there is too much of uncertainty on the birth data.

>

> >

>

> > Of course, I accepted that 19:24 birthtime and chose to make a

>

> prediction using it. So I must take responsibility for it and accept

>

> my defeat in this issue. I do!

>

> >

>

> > Best regards,

>

> > Narasimha

>

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

>

> > Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam

>

> > Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana

>

> > Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

>

> > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net

>

> > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

>

> > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org

>

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

>

> >

>

> > -- In sohamsa@ .com, " Stephen K. Sufian " <veda108@>

>

> > wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Narasimha,

>

> > > I don't know whether this quote by wesley is taken out of context:

>

> > I'm assuming it is. I admire you greatly and know that your

>

> > dedication to jyotish as a valid part of one's spiritual sadhana is

>

> > very high. I have not yet, though I so much wished to, been able to

>

> > get into the details of your original prediction on the election to

>

> > see why it went awry. I hope you will explore this issue because we

>

> > need to keep refining our techniques in order to see clearly and act

>

> > realistically. Jyotish is called the " Eyes of the Veda " . It is so

>

> > important for all of us that we see through these eyes. Please assist

>

> > us by exploring the actual results of the election and seeing what

>

> > jyotish tools will supplement the ones you originally used in order

>

> > to give us the correct results.

>

> > > Hare Rama Krishna

>

> > > Steve

>

> >

>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Robert,Thank you. I had felt that Libra should be his Lagna and wrote the same back in June. I still cannot fathom Capricorn Lagna (though that doesn't mean it's not!). Just to add, here is what I jotted down:Barack Obama is considered an intellectual, idealistic individual whose motto is 'change'.We

would expect this to be a prominent feature of his Arudha Lagna. With

the 13:06 birth time we find Ketu in Kumbha in AL. This fits with the

accusations that he is elitist and out of touch, and also describes the

headless fanaticism of 'obamamania'. Mars and Rahu in the 7th from AL

- the dwara - shows the call of the younger generation for dramatic

change to the current direction - the unpopular war in Iraq (Vijaya

yoga) is what is opening the door for him as his main political rivals

have either supported or still support

this. Increasing energy independence (Mars in Leo) is also one of his

penchants. These grahas are also influencing the 3rd from AL. Badhakesh from AL is ruled by Venus in Gemini - the polarizing female hopeful Hillary Clinton.For

13:06 the Lord of Libra Lagna goes to the 9th house and directs his

intelligence to what he would ultimately study at University -

international relations.Uccha Chandra, the 10th lord (work) in the the 8th house (disease) shows his pledge to reform health care.His style and pizazz, his cool demeanour all speak of Libra Lagna - surely not Makara.Warm regards,Michalrkoch108 <rksohamsa Sent: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008 9:30:35 AM Re: Obama's birth time

Hari Om

Dear Jyotish friends,

OBAMA BIRTHTIME RECTIFICATION

Astrologers always face the problem of uncertain or inaccurate birth

times, and for this reason, there are a multiplicity of guidelines

given in classical texts to help arrive at a correct time of birth.

In spite of the ambiguity of birth times, and the sometimes

intentional obfuscation of birth data of famous people and politicians

by the media, we still tend to believe what is on a birth certificate

without questioning. All of us, including myself, fall into this trap

as it is easier to just go with a given time, rather than working

through rigorous rectification routines to verify a time of birth.

With the recent presidential elections, and the discussion on various

charts, many astrologers read an internet-posting of the so-called

birth certificate of Barack Obama, and took the ball and ran with it.

In my humble view, however, the Obama chart generated from a 19:24

birth time (8/4/61, Honolulu, HI) could not possibly be correct.

After looking and probing that chart for weeks, I personally could not

bend my mind to accept that chart. Thus working through various

lagnas with respect to known events, I arrived at a time of birth of

13:04 for him, which gave a Libra rising chart of 23:44 degrees. The

following is not a complete analysis, but basically a summary of how I

worked with his chart, but still will provide some food for thought

for those who wish to research his further:

Marriage and Family

Cp lagna for Obama is absolutely unacceptable. Mars and Rahu together

for a Vijaya yoga, which by itself would enable him to compete and win

in contests easily. However, what house do you put them in so that

they don't wreak havoc on other more personal, or physical areas of

life? Putting Mars/Rahu in the 8th house, as per Cp rising his highly

questionable for marriage. Simultaneous placement of Venus in Marana

Karaka Sthana in the 6th, would give a disastrous marriage and family

life, when we know exactly opposite is the case. You can see them and

the kids in public, how his wife speaks about him, the body language

is clear. Neither he or Michelle has had a previous marriage, and by

all accounts, they have a very close-knit and happy family. Could

someone explain to me how this would be possible if Mars/Rahu were in

the 8th house (Cp rising chart), and also in the 7th from Upapada lagna?

Also, how would you explain the relationship with the father with the

Cp lagna chart and the father's demise by car accident? With Li

lagna, the A9 has Mars/Rahu in it, whereas in Cp lagna, the exalted

Moon is in A9. Obama had virtually no relationship with his father

who left the mother when he was young. Then, the father died by car

accident. It can only be Li, and not Cp lagna, in my view.

Persona and Career: Cp lagna with Saturn and a weak Jupiter does not

reflect a bright-faced and energetic person who preaches about change

and hopefulness, inspiring people, and gaining great popularity among

the young voters. So far as the visible persona is concerned, the Cp

lagna is the last out of 12 signs that I would accept as correct for

him. Cp lagna would demonstrate a self-absorbed person with his own

agenda, and a very cold, calculating, and overly measured existence.

This is hardly the person we saw continuously on TV for two years

running up to the election. Also, Obama demonstrated extraordinary

poise, balance, and equanimity during various debates, including the

one with Hillary, all very Libran qualities.

Libra lagna puts the Paka lagna in Gemini and 9th house, and with a

13:04 time of birth chosen, Venus would occupy the Arudha lagna in

D-10 as well. These facts explain the above characteristics. Ta Moon

in the UL explains a successful marriage, while Raja-yoga is much more

convincing as someone who (1) rejected a high-paying attorney's job in

NYC to help the poor in the city ghettos; and (2) who himself is a

Constitutional scholar and who taught Law himself at Columbia

University.

Michelle Obama was actually Barack's teacher when he returned to

Chicago to do community work after graduating from Harvard Law School.

Vargottama Saturn for Libra lagna puts DK Saturn in the 4th house,

along with retrograde Jupiter and this explains the initial marital

connection as well as the community work that was the beginning of his

public life. Obama could have easily acquired a high-paying, Wall St.

job as a young attorney after graduation, but instead chose to do

humanitarian service in the city ghettos of Chicago feeling that he

could make a difference and help low-income families. Vipareet

Raja-yoga forming in the 4th house explains this well. With Cp lagna,

however, there is only a remote connection between the 4th lord and

the 10th lord, and even then you would have to stretch in order to

charge out the above facts of his life.

Further, with the Cp lagna chart, how would you explain the very rapid

rise to fame, and then finally his becoming president of the USA?

Note the yogas in the Libra rising, rectified chart:

1. Sun moves to the 10th house along with 9th lord and PiK Mercury.

Inter-aspects between yogakaraka Saturn and 9th lord Mercury forms an

unparalleled Raja-yoga.

2. Mars/Rahu as AK +Amk Raja yoga fall in the 11th house and 7th from

AL, rather than in the 8th house of the Cp lagna chart.

3. Jupiter/Sun form Vipareet Raja-yoga, but in this instance Jupiter

acquires a special status as (1) 6th lord; (2 Retrogression; and (3)

Neecha. This gives full Neechabhanga to Jupiter, and in aspect to

Mercury a Raja-yoga. This enabled Obama to come out of very humble

beginnings, and rise all the way to the status of President of the USA.

Dasas: Astrologers went wrong predicting Obama's winning the

presidency because key varga charts D-9 and D-10 could not show such a

great victory by way of operative dasa periods.

Narayana dasa is very important in timing the events of presidents, as

it is an incremental progression of the lagna timed according to

sequential movement of the Sun. Very important for this in a

presidential election is the D-10 Narayana dasa. With 13:04 as the

time of birth chose (giving 23:44 Libra rising), Ta rises in D-10 with

5th lord Mercury, and AK Mars, and they have Argala from five planets!

The day before the election, the D-10 Narayana dasa became Ta/Ta,

thus showing a victory for Barack Obama.

D-1 Narayana dasa shows this too: It was Aries/Aquarius at election

time. Aries is the third from AL, while the Raja Vijaya yoga of

Mars/Rahu fall onto that sign thus indicating complete annihilation of

his adversaries. Aq has the AL, with Mars/Rahu in the 7th. There is

no way that McCain could win with this combination operative on

election day.

Karaka dasa

My friend and colleague Narasimha Rao recently wrote a brilliant

research on what, in his view, is the correct calculation of Chara

Karakas according to Parasara. I suggest that all serious Jyotishis

read his work carefully in an objective way, and especially the chart

illustrations that he gave, as in this way a more accurate picture of

not only Chara Karakas appears, but also timing of their effects

according to Karaka dasa. If the Karaka dasa times the event, then

the determinations of which planets are actually what karakas, can be

confirmed. Try to put all biases aside, and read his work with an

open mind. You will find some delightfully accurate results occurring

with respect to Chara karakas.

Note as follows the Chara Karakas as per Parasara (Narasimha's

research), and then the Karaka Dasas, using the rectified birth data

for Obama:

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 23 Li 44' 08.37" Visa 2 Li Ta

Sun - BK 18 Cn 58' 51.65" Asre 1 Cn Sg

Moon - GK 6 Ta 36' 06.21" Krit 3 Ta Aq

Mars - AK/MK 29 Le 06' 32.35" UPha 1 Le Sg

Mercury - PiK 8 Cn 31' 44.80" Push 2 Cn Vi

Jupiter ® - PK 7 Cp 35' 21.06" USha 4 Cp Pi

Venus 8 Ge 08' 36.30" Ardr 1 Ge Sg

Saturn ® - DK 2 Cp 02' 08.78" USha 2 Cp Cp

Rahu - AmK 4 Le 35' 03.89" Magh 2 Le Ta

Ketu 4 Aq 35' 03.89" Dhan 4 Aq Sc

Maha Dasas:

AK Ma: 1961-08-04 (13:04:00) - 1971-08-05 (2:31:49)

AmK Ra: 1971-08-05 (2:31:49) - 1981-08-04 (16:09:31)

BK Su: 1981-08-04 (16:09:31) - 1990-08-04 (23:17:00)

MK Ma: 1990-08-04 (23:17:00) - 2000-08-04 (12:53:14)

PiK Me: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)** *

PK Ju: 2009-08-04 (20:11:56) - 2012-08-04 (14:44:33)

GK Mo: 2012-08-04 (14:44:33) - 2019-08-05 (9:41:22)

PiK Me MD: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)

Antardasas in this MD:

PK Ju: 2000-08-04 (12:53:14) - 2001-01-11 (21:59:42)

GK Mo: 2001-01-11 (21:59:42) - 2002-01-23 (18:27:56)

DK Sa: 2002-01-23 (18:27:56) - 2002-07-05 (3:18:54)

AK Ma: 2002-07-05 (3:18:54) - 2003-12-26 (7:19:09)

AmK Ra: 2003-12-26 (7:19:09) - 2005-06-16 (8:05:42)

BK Su: 2005-06-16 (8:05:42) - 2006-10-16 (20:16:15)

MK Ma: 2006-10-16 (20:16:15) - 2008-04-03 (21:36:10)

PiK Me: 2008-04-03 (21:36:10) - 2009-08-04 (20:11:56)** *

This brings full clarification to the timing of the event of his

winning the election. Mercury dasa, Mercury Antaradasha explains it

all: Note Mercury's exaltation in the 5th house of Navamsa with

Argalas from the AK Mars and four other planets including a strong

Jupiter and Moon in its 7th. In D-10 again, Raja-yoga of Mercury and

Mars join the lagna in great strength. This confirms (1) the

correctness of this rectification; and (2) the correctness of

Narasimha's research on Chara Karakas, as a tangential point.

The above is a snap-shot of reasoning as to why I thought that the

Internet-posted time of birth for Obama was completely wrong, and

reasoning as to what birth time and lagna should be used for his

chart. Of course, a more thorough analysis of many life events could

be brought into the picture, and I invite any and all astrologers to

add to what I've done above in the matter of ascertaining the true

chart of the new President of the United States.

With best wishes,

Robert Koch

http://robertkoch. com/

sohamsa@ .com, "Stephen K. Sufian" <veda108 > wrote:

>

> Absolutely!

> Here are three bits of information I've been given that may also

have had an influence on the way things played out--and will continue

to play out (I'm trying to find dates on these to see how they would

fit into the birthtime chart you're using)

>

> 1. Obama and McCain were asked on international TV whether they had

lucky charms they carried around with them. Obama showed a small murti

of Hanuman. The election was on a Tuesday, of course. Sanjay in

Upadesha Sutras analyzed Bill Clinton's chart and spoke about how a

Raj Yoga Clinton had involving Mars ensured victory in a Tuesday election.

> 2. As a followup on this, I'm told a temple in India consecrated a

larger murti of Hanuman and sent it to Obama.

> 3. Since summer of 2006, there has been a group of people practicing

the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi program in a group at

Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, IA. Research on this

program's effects on the individuals practicing it and on the effects

it has on community, environment, nation, globe is extensive and

suggests that it has a dharma supporting result. From this angle, we

might look at Obama-Biden, McCain-Palin charts (and life events) not

only to see which are most likely to produce political victories but

also which are most likely to produce dharmic behavior.

>

> The economic crisis that began to surface in spring of 2007 could be

looked at as a purification, a rooting out of adharma.

>

> I know this is a bit up-in-the air: I need to pin it down to the

charts but I wanted to enter it into the discussion so that others

might also be alert to signs we can see these three influences/events

in the charts.

> Hare Rama Krishna,

> Steve

>

> --- On Fri, 11/14/08, rkoch108 <rk wrote:

> rkoch108 <rk

> Obama's birth time

> sohamsa@ .com

> Friday, November 14, 2008, 1:37 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Narasimha and Steve,

>

>

>

> For weeks before the election I agonized over the so-called chart of

>

> Obama resulting from the birth certificate time posted on the

>

> Internet, and finally became convinced that there is no way that the

>

> 19:24 time could be correct. After trying various lagnas with respect

>

> to event data, I started working with 13:04 as Obama's time, this

>

> giving a Libra lagna chart, and became convinced that this was the

>

> right chart. I was able to predict the outcome of the election based

>

> on this chart, and then the charts of McCain and Palin as well.

>

>

>

> Cases in point: If you note the chart of Sarah Palin, there is a

>

> Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga in Navamsa involving the very planets ruling

>

> the Vimsottari dasa for her at the time of the election, viz

>

> Jupiter/Venus: Jupiter is in guru-chandala yoga, and Venus in the 8th

>

> from Jupiter in debilitation.

>

>

>

> Similarly, Ashtottari dasa conditions apply in Sarah Palin's chart,

>

> and you will see the same thing for her at election time:

>

> Venus/Mercury (MD and AD lords) are debilitated in Navamsa. She could

>

> not get out from under intense media scrutiny, and finally went down

>

> along with McCain.

>

>

>

> Now, in McCain's chart you will see a similar Raja-bhanga Neecha yoga

>

> occurring in Navamsa: Shodasottari dasa conditions apply in his chart,

>

> and that put him in Jupiter/Mercury at the time of the election, with

>

> both planets being in debilitation in Navamsa.

>

>

>

> Also, Vimsottari dasa: MD lord Saturn joins Rahu in Navamsa lagna,

>

> while AD lord Jupiter is in the 8th in debilitation.

>

>

>

> So with these dashas operating, how could he and Palin become the

>

> Raja's of the most powerful country in the world?

>

>

>

> Here is the data of Obama that I used, and which I believe gives the

>

> true chart for him (more discussion on his chart will be forthcoming,

>

> if anyone is interested):

>

>

>

> August 4, 1961

>

> 13:04 (+10 TZ)

>

> Honolulu, HI

>

>

>

> This should give you 24 Libra rising, and this chart + dashas, I

>

> believe, will satisfy you.

>

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Robert

>

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com, "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Steve,

>

> >

>

> > You asked for a postmortem of the US election prediction.

>

> >

>

> > I am afraid I settled down with a wrong birthtime for Obama.

>

> >

>

> > I did notice that he runs Jupiter's TA dasa in January 2009 and

>

> Jupiter is 10th lord in 10th in rasi in annual TP chart. I did notice

>

> that Jupiter is also the hora lord. These are conducive to power. But,

>

> when I saw the natal Vimsottari dasa, antardasa of a planet in 12th in

>

> D-10 was running. Mahadasa of Jupiter was running and he is 8th lord

>

> in 7th. The natal Vimsottari dasa did not really suggest a big rise.

>

> In the TP dasamsa, 10th lord was in 6th with Rahu and his dasa was

>

> running on Nov 4. Lagna lord Jupiter is in 8th with uchcha bhanga. All

>

> this did not (and does not) seem great to me.

>

> >

>

> > Relatively, I did more work on McCain chart and was more convinced

>

> of the time. It was not that McCain's chart was super strong, but it

>

> seemed stronger than the above chart of Obama to me, with the little

>

> time I got to spend on this.

>

> >

>

> > Even when I look back now, I am not sure if 19:24 time mentioned in

>

> Obama's birth certificate is correct. If I remain honest with the

>

> nakshatra dasa and TP principles that normally work for me, using

>

> which I made many correct predictions, I cannot explain his big win

>

> with that time. Something is amiss. I am afraid the birthtime accepted

>

> by me is incorrect.

>

> >

>

> > This is the problem with political predictions, especially when the

>

> birth data of both the candidates is controversial! In fact, there are

>

> court cases in US on both the candidates alleging that Obama was born

>

> in Mombasa, Kenya and McCain was born in proper Panama (i.e. outside

>

> US military zone) and hence not natural born citizens. Bottomline is

>

> that there is too much of uncertainty on the birth data.

>

> >

>

> > Of course, I accepted that 19:24 birthtime and chose to make a

>

> prediction using it. So I must take responsibility for it and accept

>

> my defeat in this issue. I do!

>

> >

>

> > Best regards,