IndiaDivine.org

Bhava Pada and Graha Arudh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandrashekhar ji,

IT IS A LONG TIME THAT WE LOST CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER.THIS MAIL IS TO REVIVE OUR PAST MEMORIES.

I MUST CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THE NICE AND INFORMATIVE BOOK WHICH YOU HAVE PUBLISHED LAST YEAR.

As I understand , Bhava has their pada's and they are loosely called as Lagna Arudh etc. Lagna pada ,Dada Pada, Up-pada etc

is proper terminology. While calculating Char Dasa periods, the terms like Sama-pada- rasi or Vishama -pada -rasi is in common use.

Graha do have their Arudha as they are placed in some Rasi as in the case of querist.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar Sent: Saturday, 19 January, 2008 11:48:28 PMRe: Re:2nd lord in 3rd house - what do you think? (My Reading)

Dear Kishore,If memory serves me right, Arudha means mounted it is derived from "ruh". By the way, in Prashna the place where the querist is sitting is not the only way of finding out the Arudha.Chandrashekhar.kishore patnaik wrote:

Arudha means what can be seen from a distance ie some thing too obvious.

The dilemma of Sreenadh arose particularly for this reason(at least, I think so) that Arudha the obvious is used to mean for two different things in Jatakam and Prsna.

Sreenadh being more acquainted with the technical nomenclature of Temple Questions, he sees Arudha in a different way than the people who are more aquainted with Arudha systems in jataka paramparas.

Arudha in prsna simply means what you can see from the enquirer- in very basic way, the place(the sign) where he is sitting(from the jyotish). Sreenadh is more competent to elaborarate on this. These are the things which are too obvious in prsna-where the enquirer is sitting, what are his expressions, what is his body language and how eager or fidgety he is to express his thoughts

On the other hand, Arudha in jataka method is the too obvious about the Self.

You are not one but three-

The one who others think you are

The one who you think you are

The One who you really are.

Similary, in Astrology also, you are not one three or even four.

The Sun position shows your behaviourall patterns

The Moon position shows your mental patterns

The Arudha position shows what others percieve you- the too obvious portion of your Self

And it is the Lagna that shows you really are.

Hope this helps,

kishore patnaik

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.