IndiaDivine.org

19th Verse & Obama's Marriage Ag/Bharat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Datta Guru

Dear Anuj,

I did not see this reply until now when i was searching for the link for Obamas certificate which Willa had posted. I am sorry i sporadically visit forums.

U have asked a valid question which only one person (an SJC Guru) had asked 2 months back, u are not doubt intelligent.

I will request Saptarishis Astrology to reveal it in their next issue. Before that i think we all should further test the method to see if it is giving consistent & atleast 70% results.

best wishes

Sunil John

Mumbai

sohamsa , "Bharat - Hindu Astrology" <astrologyhindu wrote:>> Namaste Sunil> > Apparently he did get married at that age. Now, how do you suggest the> readings over 40 years? What happens to the odd years?> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat (Anuj)> > > > On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:50 PM, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> > > Om Datta Guru> >> > Hi Anuj,> > Earlier i had tested it extensively but now forgot about it on Obamas> > chart.> >> > See if you read the 19th verse of Brihat Jataka's new meaning from> > Saptarishis Astrology's Article you would see something interesting.> >> > See obamas marriage date is 3rd Oct 1992 which means 32nd year of ones> > life.> > Now Cancer is his 7H of marriage containing the 9L of Marriage Mer, & 8L of> > sex Sun & A5 (love affair), the disposit Moon going to 5H of love.> >> > Now all this happening in the sign of Cancer and as per the article> > something concerning marriage would happen in the 32nd year of ones life as> > Cancer is 32, it seems he got married at that age.> >> > would reduce my writings on lists now> >> > best wishes> > Sunil John> > Mumbai> >> >> >> >> > > >>