IndiaDivine.org

Conjuction of Sun and Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Uti of Sun and Moon occurs on same point of Zodiac with a cycle of 19 years.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Sent: Thursday, 17 July, 2008 2:46:21 AM Re: A Puzzle

Respected Bhaskarji,First, I am not learned like you. I am still a student. So you are most welcome to reply in whichever way you like, as you would reply to a student. I am always open to criticism. 1. Now the sun-moon yuti in tula is ok. It happens every year.But the exact degree of 8/7 yuti does not happen every year. Sun reaches 8deg in tula on Oct25 every year, but moon changes, so Diwalialways varies. The said yuti of 8/7 degrees happened on Oct 25 1992around 23.00 hrs, and I do not think anytime recently2. The leaving of the aspect- the degrees in tula 8/9, this would still be the same day (vedic year). close to 4hrs on oct26, 1992 the sun changes to 9 deg while moon is 9/10, the tithi also changes to shukla pratipat. But the Sun-moon conjunction still continues.So is your question based on the degrees of the yuti? Because the yuti still continues and moon actually

separates from sun only after she completes a full 30 deg, which would be on Oct 27, shukla dwitiya close to 15hrs.Kindly clarify, I thank you for giving me some food for thoughtRegards,bhagavathiancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <rajiventerprises@ ...> wrote:>> > Answer-> > 1) This combination indicates that the birth of the native is on Ashwin> Krishna 30 Hindu deepawali.> > 2) This combination indicates that the Birth of the native is on > Kartik Shukla Ekam Hindu New Year.> > The puzzle was about this. I thank Shri Sunilji and Shru Sumit bajajji> who were also right in their views, from the predictive side.> > My

intention was just to show that a small data can give a host of> information. I myself could not answer this puzzle even from afar, in> any way. Those well versed in the Hindu names of months, and tithi> part, that is about the Panchang factors, could be able to solve this,> but for me its near to impossible, if some one does not give me the> clue.> > Well here in the above examples, the clues are-> > 1) Sun In Libra would remain only in a certain month and change its sign> every 15th app. So one needs to check when the Sun is in Libra every> year. This can be done through memory.> > 2) The Hindu months those who know by memory, can easily say this.> > 3) Next , applying conjunction of Moon ( As the faster moving Planet )> to the Sun, reveals Amavasya .> > 4) Those who know when Deepavali falls, its easy for them

to immediaely> connect.> > 5) Same rules for the other example, except here Moon has started moving> away from the Sun who would remain in its place for one month, so its> now Shukla Paksha or the beginning of the Bright half.> > Hope i have been able to explain properly. I am myself not knowing much> about these ......> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> <rajiventerprises@ > wrote:> >> >> > I came across a puzzle -> >> > What do these two combinations suggest ?> >> > 1) Sun and Moon Applying conjunction in

Nirayana Libra sign?> > Sun 8 Degrees Moon 7 Degrees> >> > 2) Sun and Moon Seperating conjunction in Nirayana Libra Sign?> > Sun 8 Degrees Moon 9 Degrees> >> > I will answer tonight. In the meanwhile the members can excersise> their> > minds.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.