IndiaDivine.org

remedy for kemadrum yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected gurus

i am again seeking your valued guidance on kemadrum yoga.

as per shastras Kemadrum yoga yoga occurs when there are no

planets on either side of Moon and also in kendra to Moon.

i would like to know what are condiions under which a kemadruma yoga

gets cancelled?

i) whether placement of moon in kendra itself is cancellation of

the yoga.

ii) whether aspect from planet(s) alter the results of kemadrum

yoga.

iii) what is the remedy for kemadruma yoga either by mantra or gem.

i am giving the data of one of my friend. in his chart moon the 8th

lord is placed in 10th house and without any planets on either side

or even in kendra to moon. further moon is unaspected by any planet.

thus showing a perfect kemaduma yoga.

Date of Birth- 4th june 1971

Time - 20.51hrs

Place- new delhi, india

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Rajeswar, PLease tell us about his life and occupation,etc or anything interesting about his life. thank-you Lakshmirajeswar <sarvadu wrote: respected gurusi am again seeking your valued guidance on kemadrum yoga. as per shastras Kemadrum yoga yoga occurs when there are no planets on either side of Moon and also in kendra to Moon. i would like to know what are condiions under which a kemadruma yoga gets

cancelled? i) whether placement of moon in kendra itself is cancellation of the yoga. ii) whether aspect from planet(s) alter the results of kemadrum yoga. iii) what is the remedy for kemadruma yoga either by mantra or gem. i am giving the data of one of my friend. in his chart moon the 8th lord is placed in 10th house and without any planets on either side or even in kendra to moon. further moon is unaspected by any planet. thus showing a perfect kemaduma yoga. Date of Birth- 4th june 1971 Time - 20.51hrsPlace- new delhi, india

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji pranams cha dhanyavaad,

i gathered some important events in his life which are as under-

1. when he was only 4 years old his father expired on 29th april 1975

2. he has two elder sisters

3. he got married on 29th jan 2001 and has no issue so far

4. he is an interior designer and self employed. however they are ups and downs in the profession from 2001 onwards and also no regular work on hand.

5. his wife is working.

in his chart as i said moon is in a kendra. so does that cancel the kemdrum yoga? and under what other conditions kemdrum yoga gets cancelled?

rajeswara rao--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: remedy for kemadrum yogasohamsa Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 8:31 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Rajeswar,

PLease tell us about his life and occupation,etc

or anything interesting about his life.

thank-you

Lakshmirajeswar <sarvadu wrote:

respected gurusi am again seeking your valued guidance on kemadrum yoga. as per shastras Kemadrum yoga yoga occurs when there are no planets on either side of Moon and also in kendra to Moon. i would like to know what are condiions under which a kemadruma yoga gets cancelled? i) whether placement of moon in kendra itself is cancellation of the yoga. ii) whether aspect from planet(s) alter the results of kemadrum yoga. iii) what is the remedy for kemadruma yoga either by mantra or gem. i am giving the data of one of my friend. in his chart moon the 8th lord is placed in 10th house and without any planets on either side or even in kendra to moon. further moon is unaspected by any planet. thus showing a perfect kemaduma yoga. Date of Birth- 4th june 1971 Time - 20.51hrsPlace- new delhi, india

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear Rajeswara, Were you able to listen to the kemadruma lecture from Sanjay Rath on the west coast? Im not sure if it has been posted on the SJC web site , but it was very good. Also I think Visti has a lecture on kemadruma and similiar topics on his web site, did you see the list of links I posted about a week ago,? Let me look at the chart later today and I will reply. thanks for additional info, when an interesting chart comes its nice to beable to study it. best wishes Lakshmirajeswara rao <sarvadu wrote: Dear Lakshmi ji pranams cha dhanyavaad, i gathered some important events in his life which are as under- 1. when he was only 4 years old his father expired on 29th april 1975 2. he has two elder sisters 3. he got married on 29th jan 2001 and has no issue so far 4. he is an interior designer and self employed. however they are ups and downs in the profession from 2001 onwards and also no regular work on hand. 5. his wife is working. in his chart as i said moon is in a kendra. so does that cancel the kemdrum yoga? and under what other conditions kemdrum yoga gets cancelled? rajeswara rao--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote: Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary >Re: remedy for kemadrum yogasohamsa Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 8:31 AM Hare Rama Krishna Dear Rajeswar, PLease tell us about his life and occupation,etc or anything interesting about his life. thank-you Lakshmirajeswar <sarvadu > wrote: respected gurusi am again seeking your valued guidance on kemadrum yoga. as per shastras Kemadrum yoga yoga occurs when there are no planets on either side of Moon and also in

kendra to Moon. i would like to know what are condiions under which a kemadruma yoga gets cancelled? i) whether placement of moon in kendra itself is cancellation of the yoga. ii) whether aspect from planet(s) alter the results of kemadrum yoga. iii) what is the remedy for kemadruma yoga either by mantra or gem. i am giving the data of one of my friend. in his chart moon the 8th lord is placed in 10th house and without any planets on either side or even in kendra to moon. further moon is unaspected by any planet. thus showing a perfect kemaduma yoga. Date of Birth- 4th june 1971 Time - 20.51hrsPlace- new delhi, india

Guest guest

Dear SeniorsI follow that Moon is the mind and its lonely position or the aspect must make the native more sensitive, moody.Seniors may say more..RegardsJYO

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM, rajeswara rao <sarvadu wrote:

Dear Lakshmi ji pranams cha dhanyavaad,

i gathered some important events in his life which are as under-

1. when he was only 4 years old his father expired on 29th april 1975

2. he has two elder sisters

3. he got married on 29th jan 2001 and has no issue so far

4. he is an interior designer and self employed. however they are ups and downs in the profession from 2001 onwards and also no regular work on hand.

5. his wife is working.

in his chart as i said moon is in a kendra. so does that cancel the kemdrum yoga? and under what other conditions kemdrum yoga gets cancelled?

rajeswara rao--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: remedy for kemadrum yoga

sohamsa Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 8:31 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Rajeswar,

PLease tell us about his life and occupation,etc

or anything interesting about his life.

thank-you

Lakshmirajeswar <sarvadu wrote:

respected gurusi am again seeking your valued guidance on kemadrum yoga. as per shastras Kemadrum yoga yoga occurs when there are no planets on either side of Moon and also in kendra to Moon.

i would like to know what are condiions under which a kemadruma yoga gets cancelled? i) whether placement of moon in kendra itself is cancellation of the yoga. ii) whether aspect from planet(s) alter the results of kemadrum

yoga. iii) what is the remedy for kemadruma yoga either by mantra or gem. i am giving the data of one of my friend. in his chart moon the 8th lord is placed in 10th house and without any planets on either side

or even in kendra to moon. further moon is unaspected by any planet. thus showing a perfect kemaduma yoga. Date of Birth- 4th june 1971 Time - 20.51hrsPlace- new delhi, india