IndiaDivine.org

Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (MAJA)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Mon, 21/7/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (Naresh)sohamsa Date: Monday, 21 July, 2008, 8:04 PM

Om Gurave NamahDear Naresh,NamasteI better reply you on the list so I could be corrected on whatever I made interpretation mistake. You could have a lot of benefit from that. You see, lagna lord in 6th bhava, which is Mangal joined with Sani is one of planetary combinations that is usually interpreted as-insanity but only if you consider it apart from rest of the chart. I suppose that you are ok, mentally healthy, feeling good and I have no idea how to precisely explain it (relax, I have one of such combinations in my chart and I am not stuck in an institution :). MAJA I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT BCS IN MY 25YEAR'S LIFE I LEACTED MY HALF LIFE (12YEAR'S) IN ILLNESS, SORROW, ALL AROUND PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ALSO. SO HOW DID U CALCULATE THIS THING.The only reasonable conclusion I can make is that this is broken by parivartana 6/11th bhava lord. It would be ideal if some other more

beneficial bhava was included in this parivartana instead of 11th.Anyway, you are now in Sani AD, and after that one there is Budh AD. Lots of changes for you right now. Better AD for you should be Budh. Right now you probably perceive most of events from your surrounding as they are directly inimical towards you, so you may tend to be more protective on yourself (maybe even with aggressive attitude). Visti was recently mentioning that Naksatra pada of Grahas in parivartana should also be considered (in your case both Grahas are in 2nd pada, so this can be in a way related to wealth)This same combination lagnesh Mangal joined with badhakesh Sani which is in parivartana with 6th lord is also combination for Hanthu Kamas, CAN U EXPLAIN THIS LITTLE MORE HANTHU KAMAS so worship of Kartikeya (Surya is aspecting) is ideal remedy for you (how precisely this is done I am so sorry to be unable to

help you. Since you are a Hindu, you could have better idea, you can ask around or you can just simply wait for someone's opinion on your chart).It is also good Dhimanath Yoga (Lagna Lord in 6th and it is in a way connected to 6th lord, your Upachaya bhavas are working) and there is Viparita Raj Yoga (8th lord in 6th). Well, now I am glad I asked you to provide full birth data (Can you provide longitude and latitude of your birth place?).

80 E 27'00", 16N 18' 00"

ANY HOW THANX TO GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE TIMERegards,MajaHari Om Tat Satsohamsa@ .com, naresh mamgain <nareshmamgain@ ...> wrote:>> Dear  Maja namaste!>  >  > birth details> POB - Pauri Garhwal (uttranchal)> DOB -17/03/82> TOB - 8:17am>  > With Respect> Naresh Mamgain> > > --- On Sat, 19/7/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:> > Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...>> Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house> sohamsa@ .com> Saturday, 19 July, 2008, 6:53 PM> > > > > >

> Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Naresh,> Namaste> > Can I please have your birth data?> > I'll maybe choose to answer on your private email.> > Regards,> Maja> > Hari Om tat Sat> > sohamsa@ .com, naresh mamgain <nareshmamgain@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Respected Maja Namskar!> > In my natal chart I have shani-mangal in 6th house (kanya rasi) > also! So what it mean? Is it good or bad?> >  > > With Respect> > Naresh> > > >

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Maja Namskar!

Please never write this type of mail in the list!

if you can't advise anyone then be silent please!

Naresh Mamgain

--- On Mon, 11/8/08, vaysadeva1008 <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

vaysadeva1008 <vaysadeva1008Fw: Re: Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (Naresh)sohamsa Date: Monday, 11 August, 2008, 3:30 PM

Maya control your speed .. i am reading lots of useless/baseless mails ingroup ..please stay with astrology only in the group or stay away fromgroup.regardsohamsa@ .com, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Dear Naresh,> Namaste> Â > Why are you avoiding saying all that on the list? Why are you so shy? > Â > Do not send me any other private email ever again!!!!> Â > As far as I am concerned, this and any other conversation betweenyou and me is over. Do not refer to me ever again. I had enoughpatience with you, much more than you deserve.> Â > I wish you to find a way to help yourself somehow.> Â > Regards,> Maya> > Hari Om Tat

Sat> > Â > > --- On Sun, 8/10/08, naresh mamgain <nareshmamgain@ ...> wrote:> > naresh mamgain <nareshmamgain@ ...>> Re: Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (Naresh)> "Maja Strbac" <majastrbacastro@ ...>> Sunday, August 10, 2008, 10:11 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Maja! Namskar!> Oh my god! why you are crying so......I did'n't say u anything wrongok? And the one thing is must here why u hav so much fear aboutjyotish? If u have little knowledge regard this then what is theproblem? Simply u can say Naresh I m also studyng jyotish and pls ucan take advise from learned person. Rafal Ji also put me in TrishankuStage he told my illness, problems but did not informed me aboutsolution as like remedies or another way of mantra's. He just told

meGrahmallika yoga in my chart else nothing. But Maja one thing> is clear here if u r spiritual person or having Rishi's knowledgethen u might be live or leact ur life in passion, consiousness,awareness... ......... ....ok? forget ur ego problem totally..... .> --- On Mon, 11/8/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:> > Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...>> Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (Naresh)> sohamsa@ .com> Monday, 11 August, 2008, 12:10 AM> > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Naresh,> Namaste> > Did you forget that Rafal Gendarz made corrections on this email and > advised you what to do?> > Did you forget I sent you a private email after you

asked me on the > list "How did you get this conclusion, because I spent half of my > life in depression?" (Something like this, I can not remember > correctly right now what your question was. It was long time ago.). > i told you in that private email what to do. OK? Do you remember? > Why don't you copy/paste that private email I sent you and send it > here on the list? This did not cross your mind? You know well we > never stopped at this email until you were properly advised. OK?> > I deliberately sent this email down there on the list hoping that > there is something to cancel Sa/Ma in 6th where Sani is Lagna lord, > because that only interpretation that I know so far is way to heavy > and serious for a private email and my level of knowledge. I did not > have intention to frighten you. OK?> > You asked me later privately "How come no one

noticed ----- in my > chart?" Now I can not remember what position you were mentioning, or > your chart. But I do remember that your initial question was about > Sa/Ma in 6th bhava. I was focused strictly on this position in your > chart, because this was your question. Remember? If your question > was complete chart analyzing, you should have said so. That means > that you had no need to ask your question on "Saturn Mars" thread. > You could have start completely new thread and ask a question "Can > someone analyze my complete chart, please?"> > Rafal did some detailed analyzing of your chart. Remember? As I > noticed so far the way he is putting out his advices, he is mostly > focused on weakest positions in chart (main Dosas in chart). Have > this in mind also. If you are not satisfied with this analyzing, say > it to him. OK?> > I do have

EXCELLENT MEMORY!!!! Have this on your mind also! Always!> > Regards,> Maya> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > sohamsa@ .com, naresh mamgain <nareshmamgain@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Maja!> > What about my case? you didn't reply on that!> >  > > Naresh> > > > --- On Mon, 21/7/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:> > > > Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...>> > Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house (Naresh)> > sohamsa@ .com> > Monday, 21 July, 2008, 8:04 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Naresh,> > Namaste> > > > > > I better reply you on the list so I could

be corrected on whatever > I > > made interpretation mistake. You could have a lot of benefit from > > that. > > > > You see, lagna lord in 6th bhava, which is Mangal joined with Sani > > is one of planetary combinations that is usually interpreted as-> > insanity but only if you consider it apart from rest of the chart. > I > > suppose that you are ok, mentally healthy, feeling good and I have > > no idea how to precisely explain it (relax, I have one of such > > combinations in my chart and I am not stuck in an institution :). > > The only reasonable conclusion I can make is that this is broken > by > > parivartana 6/11th bhava lord. It would be ideal if some other > more > > beneficial bhava was included in this parivartana instead of 11th.> > > > Anyway, you are now in Sani AD, and

after that one there is Budh > AD. > > Lots of changes for you right now. Better AD for you should be > Budh. > > Right now you probably perceive most of events from your > surrounding > > as they are directly inimical towards you, so you may tend to be > > more protective on yourself (maybe even with aggressive attitude). > > Visti was recently mentioning that Naksatra pada of Grahas in > > parivartana should also be considered (in your case both Grahas > are > > in 2nd pada, so this can be in a way related to wealth)> > > > This same combination lagnesh Mangal joined with badhakesh Sani > > which is in parivartana with 6th lord is also combination for > Hanthu > > Kamas, so worship of Kartikeya (Surya is aspecting) is ideal > remedy > > for you (how precisely this is done I am so sorry to be

unable to > > help you. Since you are a Hindu, you could have better idea, you > can > > ask around or you can just simply wait for someone's opinion on > your > > chart).> > > > It is also good Dhimanath Yoga (Lagna Lord in 6th and it is in a > way > > connected to 6th lord, your Upachaya bhavas are working) and there > > is Viparita Raj Yoga (8th lord in 6th). > > > > Well, now I am glad I asked you to provide full birth data (Can > you > > provide longitude and latitude of your birth place?).> > > > Regards,> > Maja> > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > sohamsa@ .com, naresh mamgain > <nareshmamgain@ ...> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear  Maja namaste!> > >

> > >  > > > birth details> > > POB - Pauri Garhwal (uttranchal)> > > DOB -17/03/82> > > TOB - 8:17am> > >  > > > With Respect> > > Naresh Mamgain> > > > > > > > > --- On Sat, 19/7/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ ...>> > > Re:Saturn and Mars toghather in a house> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Saturday, 19 July, 2008, 6:53 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Naresh,> > > Namaste> > > > >

> Can I please have your birth data?> > > > > > I'll maybe choose to answer on your private email.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Maja> > > > > > Hari Om tat Sat> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, naresh mamgain > > <nareshmamgain@ ...> > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Maja Namskar!> > > > In my natal chart I have shani-mangal in 6th house (kanya > rasi) > > > also! So what it mean? Is it good or bad?> > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > With Respect> > > > Naresh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on > http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools-08.html/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.