IndiaDivine.org

Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vishram

What is the birth details.

Thanks........Sundar

, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself

his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He

has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell

it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well

in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi

before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

>

> I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date

of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He

is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some

special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its

dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP

astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please

let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./photos

>

What are his birth details?

And then we can discuss.

Regards,

TW

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell

in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi

>

of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He

is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some

let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

>

Dear Vishram Ji,

Namskar

In my opinion you should not do it ,It is the work for YEM let him do it,

It is bad practice astrologer should never take this kind of work sheet,

Let us see what senior say on this topic, finding own is different thing

Thanks & Regards

Suresh awasthi--- On Sat, 10/31/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?"KP System Forum" Saturday, October 31, 2009, 6:21 AM

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Vishram ji,If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.KP Rule for Sanyasi-

If 1st

cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi,

during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any

way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

This is my personal opinion.RegardsKalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Kalyan ji,Thank you so much for your guidance. My ex boss is well prepared to know the date of his death & has asked me to tell as much as clear possible.As asked by TW ji I am giving hereunder the details of his birth.DOB - 22/6/1951,TOB - 12:48 pm,Place - Mumbai. MaharashtraNote - He said that the TOB is rectified once ( & had a difference of 2-3 minutes from what was recorded) Thanks & regards.Vishram DeshpandeSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? Dear Vishram ji,If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he

is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.KP Rule for Sanyasi- If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008) This is my personal opinion.RegardsKalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? Dear Friends, My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell

it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly. I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same. Thanks & regards. Vishram

Deshpande Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Try the new India Homepage.

sir,

IT is against professional ethics, of course,if you believe in any.

sujatkaram , " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> What are his birth details?

> And then we can discuss.

> Regards,

> TW

>

> , Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out

himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from

now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the

same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the

things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time

as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work

accordingly.

> >

> > I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's

date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems

? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have

some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> >

> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> >

>

Dear Vishram

Date of Death confirmation is not so joke, if we found such events we can predict with confirm as death is pre destined.

What is my longivity?

Was analysed in 1993 and out come prediction was 16th February 2005 is not good for my longivity , yes, on 16th February 2005 i had faced ulcer/thyrosis and 10 kg weight loss, hospitalised.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Article appeared in 2009 KP & Astrology Editor;Mr.K.Subramaniam s/o late KSK.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Vishram ji,If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.KP Rule for Sanyasi-

If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)This is my personal opinion.RegardsKalyan

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Deshpande ji,

There is no universal right or wrong answer. It always depends upon the situation and the content, which you can better understand than us. If you feel that it can harm the person, you should not tell anything.

A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as poison.

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of " Varaha " in his court. In that case Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

So to sum up, it depends.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Punit Ji

He whose prediction asked by vishram ji must be watching by our mails , so all astrologer keep

This thing in mind, he is guru of vishram ji, he must be knowing about

so every one should care about this, what you had Said could be right, he can go in to mental depression.

Thanks & regards

Suresh awasthi --- On Sat, 10/31/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 5:59 PM

Dear Deshpande ji,

There is no universal right or wrong answer. It always depends upon the situation and the content, which you can better understand than us. If you feel that it can harm the person, you should not tell anything.

A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as poison.

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> There is no universal right or wrong answer. It always depends upon the

> situation and the content, which you can better understand than us. If you

> feel that it can harm the person, you should not tell anything.

>

> A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got

> psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming

> dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for

> good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally

> if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very

> closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as

> poison.

>

> Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity

> calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics

> by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to

> utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if

> possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son

> (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason

> Varahamihira is given title of " Varaha " in his court. In that case

> Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological

> knowledge of longevity.

>

> So to sum up, it depends.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from

> > now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm

> > the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind

> > up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend

> > some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from

> > the work accordingly.

> >

> > date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical

> > problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that

> > unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On

> > the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave

> > me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have

> > come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is

> > asking again & again for the same.

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn

more<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http://in.overview.mail./\

>.

> >dear deshpadeji

I agree with punitjis views.in rare cases where aperson is suffering from

chronic diseas and he wants to know when his sufferings will end you can predict

death.other case may be

a person is admitted in hospital and is in coma and is

to undergo major surgery and his family members wants to know

whether they should go for surgery or not because it is a expensive affair.

SHRIKANT JINRAL

SHIVANI ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTANCY

siddhivinayak clony,satvwadi,

hadapsar pune411028

MOB:9595199079

Email:krishnamurti_padhati

> >

> >

>

What kind of professional ethics?

What is wrong with someone else?

Death prediction is not prohibited, it is the most difficult and important

prediction in one's life. There are KP rules of death to ananlyse and discuss,

if someone is interested.

In his book of longevity, K Hariharan presented the death prediction of his

mother, Guruji KSK's wife.

TW

, " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram wrote:

>

> sir,

> IT is against professional ethics, of course,if you believe in any.

> sujatkaram , " TW " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > What are his birth details?

> > And then we can discuss.

> > Regards,

> > TW

> >

> > , Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out

things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time

accordingly.

> > >

> > > I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's

date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems

? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have

some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its

> > >

> > > Thanks & regards.

> > >

> > > Vishram Deshpande

> > >

> > >

> > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Vishram ji,

1. Your Boss, 22 Jun 1951, 12:48 PM, Mumbai, 18N58, 72E49, Asc Vi 08:47:40, KPNA

23:05:22, Moon Dasa balance 5y:3m:9d

3. Current running dasa Saturn up to 01 Oct 2016

Bhukti Moon till 05 Apr 2010

Bhukti Mars till 14 May 2011

Bhukti Rahu till 21 Mar 2014

Bhukti Jup till 01 Oct 2016

4. Oct 2009 plus 2y:6m= Apr 2012 (Sat Dasa-Rahu Bhukti)

5. It's understandable why your boss is worried for Sa-Ra DB.

Sa+(12,5-6); in star Su(9,12); in sub Ju(7,4-7 Badhaka)

No planet is in star Sa, which is the SCL of 12th.

Ra(6),Sgl Sa(12,5-6);in star Ju(7,4-7 Bdk);in sub Ju(7,4-7 Bdk)

6. However, 1st (longevity) & 7th (Bdk) CSL is Ve.

Ve(11,2-9); in star Me(9,1-10); in sub Mo(5,11)

Hence long life is found and Bdk cannot be so harmful.

7. In short as per KP rules, your boss is expected to survive the critical Ra &

Ju Bhuktis.

8. Let me tell you a true story regarding spending some time as a sanyasi. A

famous Vedic astrologer and palmist back home had a chance to have a real Nadi

reading in a temple in Madaras at earlier time. According to his narration, up

to one's age of reading, the reading was free, and the different amount of fee

was charged depending on the status of the querist, if one wanted to hear

further reading for future. For a poor person it was free. In that reading a

part was written in one's native language pronunciation. He didn't say exactly

what was predicted for his longevity. But as he said, at the age of 60, he

entered into monkhood to spend the rest of his life in the monastery, and lived

up to around 70. In the case of astrologer Richard Houck, he was cheated by the

fake Nadi reading.

Good luck for your Boss!

Regards,

TW

wrote:

>

> Dear Kalyanji,

>

> Thank you so much for your guidance. My ex boss is well prepared to know the

date of his death & has asked me to tell as much as clear possible.

>

> As asked by TWji I am giving hereunder the details of his birth.

>

> DOB - 22/6/1951,

> TOB - 12:48 pm,

> Place - Mumbai. Maharashtra

>

> Note - He said that the TOB is rectified once ( & had a difference of 2-3

minutes from what was recorded)

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> ________________________________

> SunaparanthaKalyan <sunaparantha

>

> Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM

> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

>

>

> Dear Vishram ji,

>

> If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his

previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this

Aathma and directing towards Moksha.

> Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.

> First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't

hesitate to tell him the date of his death.

> KP Rule for Sanyasi-

>

> If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with

Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12,

and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine

January 2008)

>

> This is my personal opinion.

>

> Regards

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>

> Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM

> Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi

>

is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some

dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP

astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

>

>

>

>

>

Friends

Whether timing of death is to tell the jataka or not it is the question depends on the situation as Punitji says is correct. But there are sevaral incidences where so many well worsed kp as well as general astrologers tried to find out and predict the timing of death including selves failed and the astrology was blamed. No doubt, there are also incidences where KP astrologers as well as traditional astrolovers who predicted the timing of death comes perfect.

Now the question is this that while predicting this type of things every angle should be taken into consideration because we have come across so many incidences where by applying all the available rules and principles of KP astrology, there was the failure in predictions like cricket matches, share market dumble down, but before that what the anxiety created in the minds of the jataka as well as concerned will compel that astrologer to go even to court of law. Because considering the predictions will come true, what the decisions suposed to be taken by that jataka is in his favour or the concerned and if that prediction fails, that 'ASTROLOGER' will be prosecuted. Here we shold not boast that we predict the death etc. because there are certain elements which is not within the perview of astrology.

Any wise astrologer like some can predict the death of jataka but they must be aware of the consequences of failure in the predictions also. As in recent parliament elections and in assembly elections so many astrologers including KP astrologers had given challenges in open public/media that x party will win and the govt will be formed under the prime ministership of Y that fails.

General public took this aspect as general one. But predicting the death will not be taken as general one. First of all ASTROLOGER is not compelled to predict the death. and even if so, every wise astrologer will have to take very care and caution in predicting the same.

Whether it is moral or immoral is of no value. As KSK says that there are certain branches whether we cannot reach to the correct predictions due to the reasons beyond our control and imagniation. weshould not attach much importance to this issue.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

Cell NO. +919422582853/+91 9673746303

guide_vijayanand

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:31:13 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Deshpande ji,

A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as poison.

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart confirm the same tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again again for the same.

Thanks regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Punit and group members

25 years back my friend Naga Nandini told lord Brahma will not allow u to give accurate predictions as the things to be happened has to be happened.

In the past Two such major events i remeber firstly Varaha mihira predicted date,time and mode of death.

It happened but with very slite hidden points that the Boar is living body or non-living body.

Secondly, Bhrigha maharshi a well known great astrologer who able to foresee everything, but he forgotton that the drama played by Lord Vishnu and lost his third eye as Lord Vishnu plucked Maharshi's eye.As per Bhrigha maharshi chart he has to lost his eyes by the order of God/Government.

If the native is aged and ready to listen such things then we can predict, but till date i dint predict directly to my clients.

But, i had predicted death time to my friend on his father's death.

To some of my clints on their parents death time.

In fact now i am not giving such predictions and predict Kantaka like situation.

Two years back i had predicted date of death of my clints Mother as per his chart , and i said in this way " Transit of Satun over Virgo from 9th September to set/oct 2011 his mother may face major life danger"

on 10th September 2009 his mother expired.

People always come to astrologer to predict only good, hence what Mr.Pandey says is 100% correct.

As per my calculation myself and Mr.Amitabh Bachcan surely face some major health problem around 2010 june/october.More perticularly stomach/abdoman, as Saturn transit over Virgo and in the said period Mars too will transit over Virgo/Saturn.

some gastroentity or epidemic or infection will be the disease i feel.

Though i am not scared of death , but i am truly scared of disease as i suffere ill-health since my childhood.

Astrology though beyond science , we have to use Art in predicting the truth.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sat, 31 October, 2009 11:29:58 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Deshpande ji,

A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as poison.

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Vishram

Please go through my article appeared in KP & Astrology 2009 Edited by Shree.k.Subramaniam s/o late Shree.K.S.Krishnamurthy.

My article "What is my longivity?" analysed by My student Mr.Sravan Kumar as per my guidelines how to analise longivity.

Both as per Horary and Natal chart was analysed.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeKP System Forum Sat, 31 October, 2009 11:51:04 AM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Friends,

1. In Chakrapani Ullal's opinion, that historic Varahamihira's prediction shows

that Varahamihira is the one who dares to tell the truth without taking care of

anything else.

2. In modern time it is said in the book " Nehru, The Invention of India " by

Shashi Tharoor, 2003, New York, p 214 that Ministers' astrologer Haveli Ram

Joshi astonishingly foretold an exact date for Pandit Nehru's death five years

earlier.

Regards,

TW

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Deshpande ji,

>

> There is no universal right or wrong answer. It always depends upon the

> situation and the content, which you can better understand than us. If you

> feel that it can harm the person, you should not tell anything.

>

> A word of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got

> psychological and mental problems just because he was thought that upcoming

> dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for

> good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally

> if you do not understand the mental state and psychology of a person very

> closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as

> poison.

>

> Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity

> calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics

> by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to

> utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if

> possible. Varahamihira's prediction about the death of Vikramaditya's son

> (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason

> Varahamihira is given title of " Varaha " in his court. In that case

> Varahamihira's objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological

> knowledge of longevity.

>

> So to sum up, it depends.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande <

> vishram_deshpande wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from

> > now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm

> > the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind

> > up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend

> > some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from

> > the work accordingly.

> >

> > date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical

> > problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that

> > unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On

> > the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave

> > me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have

> > come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is

> > asking again & again for the same.

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn

more<http://in.rd./tagline_galaxy_3/*http://in.overview.mail./\

>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear TW

I am very much junior as compared to you all. However, I would like to submit

certain pointers based on transit in April, 2012.

During April 1st, 2012 the transit positions of sat/rahu/jupiter will be as

follows

planet sign lord star lord sub lord

sat 2,5-6 venus 8,2-9 mars 12,3-8 venus 8,2-9

rahu 3 mars 12,3-8 sat 2,5-6 rahu 3

jup 8,4-7 mars 12,3-8 venus 8,2-9 rahu 3

sun's sgl/stl/sbl will be in jup(8,4-7)/mer(6,1-10)/mer(6,1-10)

Based on the above, don't you think the period will be not all that positive?

Thanks.........sundar

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Vishram ji,

>

> 1. Your Boss, 22 Jun 1951, 12:48 PM, Mumbai, 18N58, 72E49, Asc Vi 08:47:40,

KPNA 23:05:22, Moon Dasa balance 5y:3m:9d

>

> 3. Current running dasa Saturn up to 01 Oct 2016

> Bhukti Moon till 05 Apr 2010

> Bhukti Mars till 14 May 2011

> Bhukti Rahu till 21 Mar 2014

> Bhukti Jup till 01 Oct 2016

>

> 4. Oct 2009 plus 2y:6m= Apr 2012 (Sat Dasa-Rahu Bhukti)

>

> 5. It's understandable why your boss is worried for Sa-Ra DB.

> Sa+(12,5-6); in star Su(9,12); in sub Ju(7,4-7 Badhaka)

> No planet is in star Sa, which is the SCL of 12th.

> Ra(6),Sgl Sa(12,5-6);in star Ju(7,4-7 Bdk);in sub Ju(7,4-7 Bdk)

>

> 6. However, 1st (longevity) & 7th (Bdk) CSL is Ve.

> Ve(11,2-9); in star Me(9,1-10); in sub Mo(5,11)

> Hence long life is found and Bdk cannot be so harmful.

>

> 7. In short as per KP rules, your boss is expected to survive the critical Ra

& Ju Bhuktis.

>

> 8. Let me tell you a true story regarding spending some time as a sanyasi. A

famous Vedic astrologer and palmist back home had a chance to have a real Nadi

reading in a temple in Madaras at earlier time. According to his narration, up

to one's age of reading, the reading was free, and the different amount of fee

was charged depending on the status of the querist, if one wanted to hear

further reading for future. For a poor person it was free. In that reading a

part was written in one's native language pronunciation. He didn't say exactly

what was predicted for his longevity. But as he said, at the age of 60, he

entered into monkhood to spend the rest of his life in the monastery, and lived

up to around 70. In the case of astrologer Richard Houck, he was cheated by the

fake Nadi reading.

>

> Good luck for your Boss!

>

> Regards,

> TW

>

> , Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kalyanji,

> >

> > Thank you so much for your guidance. My ex boss is well prepared to know the

date of his death & has asked me to tell as much as clear possible.

> >

> > As asked by TWji I am giving hereunder the details of his birth.

> >

> > DOB - 22/6/1951,

> > TOB - 12:48 pm,

> > Place - Mumbai. Maharashtra

> >

> > Note - He said that the TOB is rectified once ( & had a difference of 2-3

minutes from what was recorded)

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > SunaparanthaKalyan <sunaparantha@>

> >

> > Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM

> > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

> >

> >

> > Dear Vishram ji,

> >

> > If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from

his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this

Aathma and directing towards Moksha.

> > Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.

> > First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't

hesitate to tell him the date of his death.

> > KP Rule for Sanyasi-

> >

> > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected

with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying

3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in

KPE-zine January 2008)

> >

> > This is my personal opinion.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kalyan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> > KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>

> > Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM

> > Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time

accordingly.

> >

? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have

dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP

astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please

> >

> > Thanks & regards.

> >

> > Vishram Deshpande

> > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

> >

>

Dear TWg,Thank you for your prompt analysis on the chart. Predicting about death is considered as most difficult, but when an experienced astrologer like you does the work, looks simple, though its not. Your prediction has got a weightage It really makes me happy to know that he is going to survive for some more years.Thanks & regards.Vishram deshpandeTW <tw853To:

Sent: Sun, 1 November, 2009 9:42:06 AM Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Vishram ji,

1. Your Boss, 22 Jun 1951, 12:48 PM, Mumbai, 18N58, 72E49, Asc Vi 08:47:40, KPNA 23:05:22, Moon Dasa balance 5y:3m:9d

3. Current running dasa Saturn up to 01 Oct 2016

Bhukti Moon till 05 Apr 2010

Bhukti Mars till 14 May 2011

Bhukti Rahu till 21 Mar 2014

Bhukti Jup till 01 Oct 2016

4. Oct 2009 plus 2y:6m= Apr 2012 (Sat Dasa-Rahu Bhukti)

5. It's understandable why your boss is worried for Sa-Ra DB.

Sa+(12,5-6); in star Su(9,12); in sub Ju(7,4-7 Badhaka)

No planet is in star Sa, which is the SCL of 12th.

Ra(6),Sgl Sa(12,5-6);in star Ju(7,4-7 Bdk);in sub Ju(7,4-7 Bdk)

6. However, 1st (longevity) & 7th (Bdk) CSL is Ve.

Ve(11,2-9); in star Me(9,1-10); in sub Mo(5,11)

Hence long life is found and Bdk cannot be so harmful.

7. In short as per KP rules, your boss is expected to survive the critical Ra & Ju Bhuktis.

8. Let me tell you a true story regarding spending some time as a sanyasi. A famous Vedic astrologer and palmist back home had a chance to have a real Nadi reading in a temple in Madaras at earlier time. According to his narration, up to one's age of reading, the reading was free, and the different amount of fee was charged depending on the status of the querist, if one wanted to hear further reading for future. For a poor person it was free. In that reading a part was written in one's native language pronunciation. He didn't say exactly what was predicted for his longevity. But as he said, at the age of 60, he entered into monkhood to spend the rest of his life in the monastery, and lived up to around 70. In the case of astrologer Richard Houck, he was cheated by the fake Nadi reading.

Good luck for your Boss!

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Kalyanji,

>

> Thank you so much for your guidance. My ex boss is well prepared to know the date of his death & has asked me to tell as much as clear possible.

>

> As asked by TWji I am giving hereunder the details of his birth.

>

> DOB - 22/6/1951,

> TOB - 12:48 pm,

> Place - Mumbai. Maharashtra

>

> Note - He said that the TOB is rectified once ( & had a difference of 2-3 minutes from what was recorded)

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> SunaparanthaKalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM

> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

>

>

> Dear Vishram ji,

>

> If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.

> Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.

> First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.

> KP Rule for Sanyasi-

>

> If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

>

> This is my personal opinion.

>

> Regards

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>

> KP System Forum <@ gro ups.com>

> Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM

> Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

>

> I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

>

>

>

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/photos

>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Members,I would like to share an incident about death prediction of my mother.My Mother expired on 12th July 09. On one Sunday when I came back to Pune from Mumbai, I saw my mother & looking at her face only I came to know that the sickness was not as usual & I decided to take her to hospital. Before the ambulance comes, I got some tome & I tried to make a horary chart. When I tried, the computer opened only first page & for other details it was showing "Run Time Error". I tried to make it open full for 3-4 times but failed. By the time ambulance arrived & I took her to hospital.When I got some time to think, I realised that computer's "Run Time Error" was nothing but the hint given by the God that my mother was destined to take her last breath in the

hospital only. The same thing happened on 12th July 09.Few days after her death I tried to open the same chart (which was showing error) & it opened without any problem. I checked what were the RPs at the time of erecting the chart & if they had any relation with the time of death. I was very much surprised to see that the RPs were matching 100 % with the day & time up to minutes !Now I think, everything in the world is predestined, including our predictions, their correctness or mistakes, omens etc. I was worried about my mother & the God wanted me to know only that my mother won't come back from the hospital. I was stopped by showing "Run Time Error" which by meaning too could indicate my mother's death.When the God wanted me to see that KP system can give accurate predictions, the chart

opened without any problem & the RPs too matched exactly.Thanks & regards.Vishram DeshpandeSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:31:50 AMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

25 years back my friend Naga Nandini told lord Brahma will not allow u to give accurate predictions as the things to be happened has to be happened.

In the past Two such major events i remeber firstly Varaha mihira predicted date,time and mode of death.

It happened but with very slite hidden points that the Boar is living body or non-living body.

Secondly, Bhrigha maharshi a well known great astrologer who able to foresee everything, but he forgotton that the drama played by Lord Vishnu and lost his third eye as Lord Vishnu plucked Maharshi's eye.As per Bhrigha maharshi chart he has to lost his eyes by the order of God/Government.

If the native is aged and ready to listen such things then we can predict, but till date i dint predict directly to my clients.

In fact now i am not giving such predictions and predict Kantaka like situation.

Two years back i had predicted date of death of my clints Mother as per his chart , and i said in this way " Transit of Satun over Virgo from 9th September to set/oct 2011 his mother may face major life danger"

People always come to astrologer to predict only good, hence what Mr.Pandey says is 100% correct.

As per my calculation myself and Mr.Amitabh Bachcan surely face some major health problem around 2010 june/october. More perticularly stomach/abdoman, as Saturn transit over Virgo and in the said period Mars too will transit over Virgo/Saturn.

Though i am not scared of death , but i am truly scared of disease as i suffere ill-health since my childhood.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, 31 October, 2009 11:29:58 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Deshpande ji,

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira' s prediction about the death of Vikramaditya' s son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira' s objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear VishramBuddha had emphasise rigt 'Right thoght, action and speech'. I never understood the significance of right thought till I learnt Theta Healing. Its said that u create your life with ur thoughts. Negative thoughts had landed Mr sagar with disease and weight loss.In the year 2000, Dr Kar had predicted death of my father for 26-6-2001. His second option was for Nov 2003, based on my horary no. My father actually died on 20-7 07. Astrology doesn't give correct predictions accurately.RegrdsSujataSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sat, 31 October, 2009 10:23:34 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Vishram

Date of Death confirmation is not so joke, if we found such events we can predict with confirm as death is pre destined.

What is my longivity?

Was analysed in 1993 and out come prediction was 16th February 2005 is not good for my longivity , yes, on 16th February 2005 i had faced ulcer/thyrosis and 10 kg weight loss, hospitalised.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Article appeared in 2009 KP & Astrology Editor;Mr.K. Subramaniam s/o late KSK.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)This is my personal opinion.RegardsKalyan

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>KP System Forum <@gro ups.com>Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Friends,Why should you so careful on the word"Death"We all are heirs of the death.Vishram's boss is an Astrologer, according to him.If an educated Astrologer get any mental depression, he is not suitable to held the post of Astrologer.On the other hand this is a personal query of him and having found the date of his death, he wanted to confirm it.If an ordinary man ask for his death, we as Astrologers must think twice to do.Hence I dont see any ethical confusion in this question.Better to go thru the mail of Vishram ji again and understand what he is saying.Regards KalyanSuresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 11:52:39 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Punit Ji

He whose prediction asked by vishram ji must be watching by our mails , so all astrologer keep

This thing in mind, he is guru of vishram ji, he must be knowing about

so every one should care about this, what you had Said could be right, he can go in to mental depression.

Thanks & regards

Suresh awasthi --- On Sat, 10/31/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?@gro ups.comSaturday, October 31, 2009, 5:59 PM

Dear Deshpande ji,

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira' s prediction about the death of Vikramaditya' s son (if I remember correctly) is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira' s objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Panchatantra says, "These five are fixed for every man, before he leaves the womb - His length of days, his fate, his wealth, his learning and his Tomb". -A & A June 1976, 'The Measure of Death' by S. Balasundaram, son-in-law of Guruji KSK (also in the KPE-zine Nov 2009 to be uploaded to-day in honour of Guruji KSK's birthday,'Study of a Kidney Patient') , Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:>> Dear Vishram> Date of Death confirmation is not so joke, if we found such events we can predict with confirm as death is pre destined.> > What is my longivity?> Was analysed in 1993 and out come prediction was 16th February 2005 is not good for my longivity , yes, on 16th February 2005 i had faced ulcer/thyrosis and 10 kg weight loss, hospitalised.> Regards> Sahhasra Saagara> Article appeared in 2009 KP & Astrology Editor;Mr.K.Subramaniam s/o late KSK.> > > > > ________________________________> Sunaparantha Kalyan sunaparantha > Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Dear Vishram ji,> > If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.> Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.> First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.> KP Rule for Sanyasi-> > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)> > This is my personal opinion.> > Regards> > Kalyan> > > > > ________________________________> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> KP System Forum @gro ups.com>> Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM> Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Dear Friends,> > My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.> > I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> ________________________________> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore>

Dear Friends,No body have any reason to go more so.It is a personal question only.We must thank to Vishram ji for seeking advice on his personal matter.But I guess Vishram ji may have mental depression by taking all these narrations, instead of the JathakaRegardsKalyanVIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandTo:

Cc: guide_vijayanand; vishram_deshpandeSent: Sun, November 1, 2009 10:05:51 AMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Friends

Whether timing of death is to tell the jataka or not it is the question depends on the situation as Punitji says is correct. But there are sevaral incidences where so many well worsed kp as well as general astrologers tried to find out and predict the timing of death including selves failed and the astrology was blamed. No doubt, there are also incidences where KP astrologers as well as traditional astrolovers who predicted the timing of death comes perfect.

Now the question is this that while predicting this type of things every angle should be taken into consideration because we have come across so many incidences where by applying all the available rules and principles of KP astrology, there was the failure in predictions like cricket matches, share market dumble down, but before that what the anxiety created in the minds of the jataka as well as concerned will compel that astrologer to go even to court of law. Because considering the predictions will come true, what the decisions suposed to be taken by that jataka is in his favour or the concerned and if that prediction fails, that 'ASTROLOGER' will be prosecuted. Here we shold not boast that we predict the death etc. because there are certain elements which is not within the perview of astrology.

Any wise astrologer like some can predict the death of jataka but they must be aware of the consequences of failure in the predictions also. As in recent parliament elections and in assembly elections so many astrologers including KP astrologers had given challenges in open public/media that x party will win and the govt will be formed under the prime ministership of Y that fails.

General public took this aspect as general one. But predicting the death will not be taken as general one. First of all ASTROLOGER is not compelled to predict the death. and even if so, every wise astrologer will have to take very care and caution in predicting the same.

Whether it is moral or immoral is of no value. As KSK says that there are certain branches whether we cannot reach to the correct predictions due to the reasons beyond our control and imagniation. weshould not attach much importance to this issue.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

Cell NO. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303

guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:31:13 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Deshpande ji,

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart confirm the same tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again again for the same.

Thanks regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Vishram,

I completely agree with you...btw,Guruji KSK had advised his students to avoid venturing to predict death,and infact,to refuse taking up such queries,as far as possible...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Sun, 11/1/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009, 8:32 AM

Dear Members,I would like to share an incident about death prediction of my mother.My Mother expired on 12th July 09. On one Sunday when I came back to Pune from Mumbai, I saw my mother & looking at her face only I came to know that the sickness was not as usual & I decided to take her to hospital. Before the ambulance comes, I got some tome & I tried to make a horary chart. When I tried, the computer opened only first page & for other details it was showing "Run Time Error". I tried to make it open full for 3-4 times but failed. By the time ambulance arrived & I took her to hospital.When I got some time to think, I realised that computer's "Run Time Error" was nothing but the hint given by the God that my mother was destined to take her last breath in the hospital only. The same thing happened on 12th July 09.Few days after her death I tried to open the same chart (which was showing error) &

it opened without any problem. I checked what were the RPs at the time of erecting the chart & if they had any relation with the time of death. I was very much surprised to see that the RPs were matching 100 % with the day & time up to minutes !Now I think, everything in the world is predestined, including our predictions, their correctness or mistakes, omens etc. I was worried about my mother & the God wanted me to know only that my mother won't come back from the hospital. I was stopped by showing "Run Time Error" which by meaning too could indicate my mother's death.When the God wanted me to see that KP system can give accurate predictions, the chart opened without any problem & the RPs too matched exactly.Thanks & regards.Vishram Deshpande

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSun, 1 November, 2009 10:31:50 AMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

As per my calculation myself and Mr.Amitabh Bachcan surely face some major health problem around 2010 june/october. More perticularly stomach/abdoman, as Saturn transit over Virgo and in the said period Mars too will transit over Virgo/Saturn.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, 31 October, 2009 11:29:58 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Deshpande ji,

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Friend,

1. It is to welcome your contribution for discussion to learn something of KP other than asking qestions and critisizing others all the time.

2. On 1 Apr 2012, the native will be running Sa-Ra-Sa-Sa DBAS, andtransit at 12 noon IST,

Sa in Li 03:20 in Ve sign, Ma star, Ve subRa in Sc 14:12 in Ma sign, Sa star, Ra subSu in Pi 18:00 in Ju sign, Me star, Me subMo in Cn 04:56 in Mo sign, Sa star, Sa sub

as per KPAstro 3.5.

3. Dasa-Anthra-Sookshma lord Sa transit does not agree with the DBAS at all.Only Bhukti lord Rah transit agrees with DBAS.Su transit does not agree with DBAS at all.Mo transit agrees with DBAS especially with Sookshma for timing of event.So thet transit is not found to be so deadly. In KP dasa is main and trasit is for timing of event. If dasa lords don't allow, the trasit can't do anything. Bhukti lord Minister can't carry out the matter which is not allowed by the Dasa lord PM.

4. The bottom line is that:

If the longivity is promised, he will get over this (life threatening accident), and the condition of the patient would be threatening. Some may be unconscious; some may be given blood transfusion and oxygen. Therefore we have to judge both the longevity and also the duration of the disease.-KP Reader VI p 159, 2nd para (any edition)

Regards,TW

, "Sundar" <sundar190561 wrote:>> Dear TW> > I am very much junior as compared to you all. However, I would like to submit certain pointers based on transit in April, 2012.> > During April 1st, 2012 the transit positions of sat/rahu/jupiter will be as follows> > planet sign lord star lord sub lord> sat 2,5-6 venus 8,2-9 mars 12,3-8 venus 8,2-9> rahu 3 mars 12,3-8 sat 2,5-6 rahu 3 > jup 8,4-7 mars 12,3-8 venus 8,2-9 rahu 3> > sun's sgl/stl/sbl will be in jup(8,4-7)/mer(6,1-10)/mer(6,1-10)> > Based on the above, don't you think the period will be not all that positive?> > > Thanks.........sundar > > > > , "TW" tw853@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vishram ji,> > > > 1. Your Boss, 22 Jun 1951, 12:48 PM, Mumbai, 18N58, 72E49, Asc Vi 08:47:40, KPNA 23:05:22, Moon Dasa balance 5y:3m:9d> > > > 3. Current running dasa Saturn up to 01 Oct 2016> > Bhukti Moon till 05 Apr 2010> > Bhukti Mars till 14 May 2011> > Bhukti Rahu till 21 Mar 2014> > Bhukti Jup till 01 Oct 2016> > > > 4. Oct 2009 plus 2y:6m= Apr 2012 (Sat Dasa-Rahu Bhukti)> > > > 5. It's understandable why your boss is worried for Sa-Ra DB.> > Sa+(12,5-6); in star Su(9,12); in sub Ju(7,4-7 Badhaka)> > No planet is in star Sa, which is the SCL of 12th. > > Ra(6),Sgl Sa(12,5-6);in star Ju(7,4-7 Bdk);in sub Ju(7,4-7 Bdk) > > > > 6. However, 1st (longevity) & 7th (Bdk) CSL is Ve.> > Ve(11,2-9); in star Me(9,1-10); in sub Mo(5,11)> > Hence long life is found and Bdk cannot be so harmful.> > > > 7. In short as per KP rules, your boss is expected to survive the critical Ra & Ju Bhuktis.> > > > 8. Let me tell you a true story regarding spending some time as a sanyasi. A famous Vedic astrologer and palmist back home had a chance to have a real Nadi reading in a temple in Madaras at earlier time. According to his narration, up to one's age of reading, the reading was free, and the different amount of fee was charged depending on the status of the querist, if one wanted to hear further reading for future. For a poor person it was free. In that reading a part was written in one's native language pronunciation. He didn't say exactly what was predicted for his longevity. But as he said, at the age of 60, he entered into monkhood to spend the rest of his life in the monastery, and lived up to around 70. In the case of astrologer Richard Houck, he was cheated by the fake Nadi reading.> > > > Good luck for your Boss!> > > > Regards,> > TW > > > > , Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kalyanji,> > > > > > Thank you so much for your guidance. My ex boss is well prepared to know the date of his death & has asked me to tell as much as clear possible.> > > > > > As asked by TWji I am giving hereunder the details of his birth.> > > > > > DOB - 22/6/1951,> > > TOB - 12:48 pm,> > > Place - Mumbai. Maharashtra> > > > > > Note - He said that the TOB is rectified once ( & had a difference of 2-3 minutes from what was recorded) > > > > > > Thanks & regards.> > > > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > SunaparanthaKalyan <sunaparantha@>> > > > > > Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM> > > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > > > > > > > Dear Vishram ji,> > > > > > If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha.> > > Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans.> > > First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death.> > > KP Rule for Sanyasi-> > > > > > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)> > > > > > This is my personal opinion.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Kalyan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>> > > KP System Forum @gro ups.com>> > > Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM> > > Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.> > > > > > I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.> > > > > > Thanks & regards.> > > > > > Vishram Deshpande> > > ________________________________> > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos> > >> >>