IndiaDivine.org

Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

----- Forwarded Message ----Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaVIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandSun, November 1, 2009 5:24:04 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friend,"As far as Mr. Vishramji is seeking advice regarding how to predict the death of a jataka."No Sir, he has not asked such a question.What he has asked is- "I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some

one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any

physical problems ?"That is why I wrote him my personal opinion to proceed further.Sorry for stepping in to a marsh instead of hermitage, by not grasping the topic.RegardsKalyanVIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: vishram_deshpande; sunaparantha; guide_vijayanandSent: Sun, November 1, 2009 5:03:41 PM Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear friends

The same anxiety which Mr. Vishramji is facing will suppos to face by every astrologer who tries to predict this type of queries. Instead of jataka, we ourselves be frightened about our forthcoming prediction will come true or not. If predictions come true then we say that this is the astrology and due to the correctness of my knowledge I predicted the same. But if prediction fails we are not having words to express.

As far as Mr. Vishramji is seeking advice regarding how to predict the death of a jataka. The same has been elaboratedly explained by KSK in 3rd reader as well as so many other books on KP astrology.

REgards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,Kolhapur

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 16:54:39 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Friends,No body have any reason to go more so.It is a personal question only.We must thank to Vishram ji for seeking advice on his personal matter.But I guess Vishram ji may have mental depression by taking all these narrations, instead of the JathakaRegardsKalyanVIJAYANAND PATIL To:

: guide_vijayanand; vishram_deshpande: Sun, November 1, 2009 10:05:51 AMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Friends

Whether timing of death is to tell the jataka or not it is the question depends on the situation as Punitji says is correct. But there are sevaral incidences where so many well worsed kp as well as general astrologers tried to find out and predict the timing of death including selves failed and the astrology was blamed. No doubt, there are also incidences where KP astrologers as well as traditional astrolovers who predicted the timing of death comes perfect.

Now the question is this that while predicting this type of things every angle should be taken into consideration because we have come across so many incidences where by applying all the available rules and principles of KP astrology, there was the failure in predictions like cricket matches, share market dumble down, but before that what the anxiety created in the minds of the jataka as well as concerned will compel that astrologer to go even to court of law. Because considering the predictions will come true, what the decisions suposed to be taken by that jataka is in his favour or the concerned and if that prediction fails, that 'ASTROLOGER' will be prosecuted. Here we shold not boast that we predict the death etc. because there are certain elements which is not within the perview of astrology.

Any wise astrologer like some can predict the death of jataka but they must be aware of the consequences of failure in the predictions also. As in recent parliament elections and in assembly elections so many astrologers including KP astrologers had given challenges in open public/media that x party will win and the govt will be formed under the prime ministership of Y that fails.

General public took this aspect as general one. But predicting the death will not be taken as general one. First of all ASTROLOGER is not compelled to predict the death. and even if so, every wise astrologer will have to take very care and caution in predicting the same.

Whether it is moral or immoral is of no value. As KSK says that there are certain branches whether we cannot reach to the correct predictions due to the reasons beyond our control and imagniation. weshould not attach much importance to this issue.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

Cell NO. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303

guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:31:13 +0530 wrote

>

DearDeshpande ji,

There is no universal right or wrong answer. It always depends upon the situation and the content, which you can better understand than us. If you feel that it can harm the person, you should not tell anything.

Aword of caution here. I know one senior astrologer recently who got psychological and mental problems justbecause he was thought that upcoming dasa may bring death to him. Knowledge of death is very dangerous even for good learned astrologer what to say about normal human being. So, generally if you do not understand the mental state and psychologyof a person very closely, it is better not to tell anything. Otherwise words can work as poison.

Having said that, astrology books are full of principles on longevity calculation. This topic has been given substantial attention in all classics by our sages. The reason it is given because, our sages want astrologer to utilize this knowledge intelligently and try to take any benefit if possible. Varahamihira' s prediction about the death of Vikramaditya' s son (if I remember correctly)is very popular and that is the reason Varahamihira is given title of "Varaha" in his court. In that case Varahamihira' s objective was to save his life by utilizing astrological knowledge of longevity.

So to sum up, it depends.

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Vishram Deshpande wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart confirm the same tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time come back to India.Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old.I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult tojust neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Withouthim teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning.Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again again for the same.

Thanks regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.