IndiaDivine.org

Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear AN Singh ji,

I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something.

Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns Sent: Mon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Hi Vishram:I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read

stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.What do my other friends think on this?

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

-- Alakh N SinghThunderbird School of Global ManagementPh: 732-302-1221

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear FriendNo! Not at all.How to agree with this statement of yours!!."I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc."Nothing of the above can not postpone the death and increasing the life expectancy.Birth as well as the Death are two unknown events of a life.Every body, who have born in this world, have written his TOMB and the date of the departure before he leaves the womb.Even he is in the lap of the Almighty or Lord Buddha or Brahma, he must go out of this body on the pre- written day.Medical facilities, better foods and law and order can do nothing with the Karma or

Fate.RegardsKalyanAlakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 11:17:08 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Hi Vishram:I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.

Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.

What do my other friends think on this?On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear all,

I fully agree with TinWin. Our guru Late KSK himself failed may times in the beginning stage and he slowly improved by correcting the failure and after one stage most of the things was able to predict correct. This was told by late Balasundram (son-in-law of KSK) to me in the year 2000.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 11/2/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:13 AM

Post-mortem alone will correct one. Ignorant people may say, "What is the use of post-mortem? " Such people do not want to keep a record of success and failure in their attempts and try to improve all or learn improved methods.Pen and paper are available ; anything can be written by such people.-KP Reader IV, p 176 last para (any edition) @gro ups.com, santhosh10@. .. wrote:>> Dear yogeshji, you are very senior and experienced and knowledgeable. Hence it will be childish that question your arguement. > Nevertheless allow me to ask you two questions. > The date so arrived by you, will there be only one such combination in the life of a native and isnt it possible that if u do a postmartem you will see that there will be more than one such occassion, using kp itself. > > Secondly, u mentioned about postmartem on

past deaths. I agree if u do such a post mortem you will find that all the deaths happened at a time as mentioned in your mail. But what does it prove? It certainly doesnt prove that there were more than one such date of probable death in a persons life. > > A more convincing reaserch would be to check our own past and see if there were such situation and if we find any, ask ourselves, why are we still alive. > Thanks > Santhosh > > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel > > > Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ ... > Mon, 2 Nov 2009 03:55:44 > @gro ups.com > Cc: Santhoshsanthosh10@ ... > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > Dear Santhosh, >

The exact day,date and time of death...can certainly be predicted by using K.P.,as shown by our late Guruji,the late KSK...he gave an example too in his book... > I had the Good Fortune to study under our Guruji himself,where he had advised us students,not to predict the Day and Time of Death...and as far as is possible avoid answering such questions... > However we did study how to do it... While doing so one correctly identify the Badhaka and Maraka Planets...Then the Birth Chart should be cast strictly as per K.P.,using the New KP Ayanamsa ,and then if the sub-lord of

the VIIIth signifies I,VI,VIII & XII Death will surely take place during the periods of the significators of VI,VIII & XII...and on the Day that the s/l of the VIIIth transits the XIIth cusp...and the Dasa-lord's ,Bhukti lord's and Antara lord's Transits also agree... > One needs to practise this by doing Postmotem studies of the deaths of known persons...if Sat or Mars is the significator of VI,VIII or XII, then there will be a lingering death or death due to injury/fall/ accident/ bleeding and so on... > With best wishes, > Yogesh Lajmi. >

> > --- On Mon, 11/2/09, Santhosh santhosh10@. .. wrote: > > > Santhosh santhosh10@. .. > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > @gro ups.com > Monday, November 2, 2009, 10:58 AM > > > > > > > > > According to my Guru, as per traditional astrology there are 78 astrological moments in a person's life when death can occur. Death can occur at any of those moments. Due to some act of punya you may outlive many of them and get caught in any one of them. Even when you escape, such moments will be 'death like' moments. For example, you might remember instances like, if you had been a moment longer in that spot, that rock would have fallen on your head!!. I

mean moments when you just escaped death by a fraction of a second. It can also be moments when you are battling for life in the hospital after, say, an accident and finally as a miracle you escape. All those are one of the moment of your possible death. > > This is exactly why it is said it is not possible to predict death. Now using KP you may arrive at a possible moment. However, it is possible that this is one such accurate moment and still the person may not die. If you analyse using Kp you will realise that after arriving at one such moment of death, you keep looking again forward and you will find another moment with the same signifying planets. How then to pedict which among all those moments will be final moment of death?? In a nutshell it is not possible. > now comes the arguement of how then mihira predicted the death of his kings son correctly and the cause of death as varaha, leading to him being

renamed as varamihira. i believe this may not be based on astrology. Such enlightened souls (there were and there are many such people) can forsee death of a person using their forsight, sixth sense, intuition or whatever you may call. they truly see it and hence they can pinpoint the moment. > we can only suggest possible moments and during such moments death may or may not happen. It is one thing as to is it right to predict death. i am not entering that debate. > all I have to say is, if you predict and it comes wrong, dont be disheartened that your prediction came wrong, but be happy that this person is still alive > god bless all > santhosh > > > > > > > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> > @gro ups.com > Mon, 2 November, 2009 3:39:23 PM > Re: Is it correct to confirm

someone's date of death ? > > > > > > Dear Vijay ji, > > As mentioned earlier, the rule is not very big, but the way the author has explained is bit complicated. The book is in Marathi. Most probably not available in book stores. I had to find address of the author, get his permission to meet him at his residence & buy it from him only. I tried to learn from basics from him & he tried, but I was unable to grasp fully, & that is why I wont be able to translate it for you. Its good if u can understand Marathi. > > He showed me a list of reputed astrologers who had come to him to learn. > > If you want details of the book you will have to wait till this Sunday. Now I am in Mumbai & the book is at my home (Pune) > > Vishram Deshpande > > > > > > Vijay Nellore

nellorev > > @gro ups.com > Sun, 1 November, 2009 8:39:00 PM > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > > > > > > Dear Sujataji: > Let us not blame astrology for"wrong predictions" . Let us-astrologer- take the blame. I have a question for Vishramji: Could you please give me the details of the calculations to arrive at date of death from the date of birth. I am very much interested inthat for the sake of knowledge,thanks and regards, > Vijay > > --- On Sun, 11/1/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote: > > > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > @gro ups.com > Date:

Sunday, November 1, 2009, 1:31 PM > > > > > > > Dear Sujata ji, > > I am very much surprised to see your statement "Astrology doesn't give correct predictions accurately." What our Guruji KSK has said is totally different. "Whether one blesses or not, prays or not, puts a gem or not, the things will & must happen according to one's fate. We put on gem, we pray God, we receive blessings, all these only when the time is ripe. So it is the destiny which is master of everything." (Ref KP Reader 4/Apr 06/ p 119) What is KP system ? It is a science by which one can predict some one's destiny. We fail only because we don't use the theory correctly. If the theory is used correctly there is no chance that one can predict wrongly. > > As you say, if astrology is really not giving correct predictions accurately, what are we doing here & spending some time in writing posts ?

> > Vishram Deshpande > > > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> > @gro ups.com > Sun, 1 November, 2009 3:17:55 PM > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > > > > Dear Vishram > Buddha had emphasise rigt 'Right thoght, action and speech'. I never understood the significance of right thought till I learnt Theta Healing. Its said that u create your life with ur thoughts. Negative thoughts had landed Mr sagar with disease and weight loss. > In the year 2000, Dr Kar had predicted death of my father for 26-6-2001. His second option was for Nov 2003, based on my horary no. My father actually died on 20-7 07. Astrology doesn't give correct predictions accurately. > Regrds > Sujata > > > >

> > > Sagar S ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> > @gro ups.com > Sat, 31 October, 2009 10:23:34 PM > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > > > > Dear Vishram > Date of Death confirmation is not so joke, if we found such events we can predict with confirm as death is pre destined. > > What is my longivity? > Was analysed in 1993 and out come prediction was 16th February 2005 is not good for my longivity , yes, on 16th February 2005 i had faced ulcer/thyrosis and 10 kg weight loss, hospitalised. > Regards > Sahhasra Saagara > Article appeared in 2009 KP & Astrology Editor;Mr.K. Subramaniam s/o late KSK. > > > > > > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > > To:

@gro ups.com > Sat, 31 October, 2009 7:43:55 PM > Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > > > > Dear Vishram ji, > > If your Boss is having a mind to be a Sanyasi, surely he has taken it from his previous birth. Further he is willing to give up all the bag baggage of this Aathma and directing towards Moksha. > Hence he may not have any fear of death, as for most of other humans. > First check his chart and confirm the entwine of Sanyasi. If it is OK don't hesitate to tell him the date of his death. > KP Rule for Sanyasi- > > If 1st cuspal sub lord (CSL) signifies houses 3,10,12, (9) and connected with Sa in any way, one can become sannyasi, during DBAS jointly signifying 3,10,12, and preferably connected with Sa in any way. (KP House Grouping- 5, in KPE-zine January 2008)

> > This is my personal opinion. > > Regards > > Kalyan > > > > > > Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> > KP System Forum @gro ups.com> > Sat, October 31, 2009 11:51:04 AM > Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? > > > > > > Dear Friends, > > My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have

to resign from the work accordingly. > > I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same. > > Thanks & regards. > > Vishram Deshpande > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. > > > > Try the new India Homepage. > > > > Add whatever you

love to the India homepage. Try now! > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.>

Benefit of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights

etc. is supposed to be reflected in the newly born horoscope.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Friend

>

> No!

> Not at all.

>

> How to agree with this statement of yours!!.

>

> " I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities,

better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. "

>

> Nothing of the above can not postpone the death and increasing the life

expectancy.

> Birth as well as the Death are two unknown events of a life.

>

> Every body, who have born in this world, have written his TOMB and the date of

the departure before he leaves the womb.

> Even he is in the lap of the Almighty or Lord Buddha or Brahma, he must go

out of this body on the pre- written day.

>

> Medical facilities, better foods and law and order can do nothing with the

Karma or Fate.

>

> Regards

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns

>

> Mon, November 2, 2009 11:17:08 PM

> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

>

>

> Hi Vishram:

> I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all

you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not

accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through

sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.

> Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a

highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of

medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If

life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting

postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I

think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying

that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed

to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of

Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally

confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of

all.

> What do my other friends think on this?

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >>

> >Dear Friends,

> >

> >My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself

his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He

has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell

it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well

in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi

before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

> >

> >I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date

of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He

is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some

special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its

dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP

astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please

let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

> >

> >Thanks & regards.

> >

> >Vishram Deshpande

> >________________________________

> Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

> Alakh N Singh

> Thunderbird School of Global Management

> Ph: 732-302-1221

>

Dear friends,In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.With regardsSunaparantha KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear AN Singh ji,

I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something.

Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Hi Vishram:I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read

stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.What do my other friends think on this?

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

1 of 1 File(s)

How to predict the death.doc

Respected Members,

Sirs,

Is it not possible that someone,s destiny is like this- that he/she, on so and

so date and at so and so time and at so and so place will be involved in such

and such a life-killing accident and will be killed ; but will survive if taken

to such and such hospital and is given such and such treatment within such and

such period of time?

Only A good astrologer will be able to foretell what is going to happen

and can forewarn the native to be cautious.

After all, the Almighty God only has created Medical science for certain

purpose, i.e., to save human-life and to alleviate suffering? At least I believe

so. Otherwise no purpose will be served by giving intelligence to humans.

regards,

sujat karambelkar.

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a

quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A

& A July 1977.

> I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a

valuable for the members and new comers.

> I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and

feed back.

> This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his

friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.

>

> With regards

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

>

>

>

>

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande

>

> Tue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PM

>

>

> Dear AN Singh ji,

>

> I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death

is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can

be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he

doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because

the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his

survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents

in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no

chance that we can think of changing something.

>

> Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but

things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in

predicting something are also predestined.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Mon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PM

>

>

> Hi Vishram:

> I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all

you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not

accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through

sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.

> Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a

highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of

medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If

life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting

postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I

think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying

that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed

to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of

Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally

confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of

all.

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@

.co. in> wrote:

>

>

> >Dear Friends,

> >

> >My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself

his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He

has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell

it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well

in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi

before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

> >

> >I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date

of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He

is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some

special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its

dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP

astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please

let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

> >

> >Thanks & regards.

> >

> >Vishram Deshpande

> >________________________________

> >Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

>

>

> --

> Alakh N Singh

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

>

Dear Sujat and Group member

God created diseases and medicine, diseas is nothing but a sin hence Medicine for the same.

Now a days if we take one medicine two disease will be free as side effect.

Many medicines are with allergic which is nothing but a disease and for that allergy patient has to tak eone more medicine.

God want benefit to many hence from one patient Doctor,nurse,hospital,medicine mnfg., Medicine distributor, medicine retail seller and workers in thease field will be benefitted.

Birth as well as death predestined and no one can change or alter it even lord Brahma the creator.

Dr.B.V.Raman was know about his son Surya prakash's medium longivity( As i read some time back) , hence astrologer should analyse the same in proper way.

Between 1984 and 1993 i had predicted many deaths with date and time.

One case is very interestind as i predicted to a lady through Horary chart around 1989 that she will expire due to Heart attack in Mars dasha beginning.

Event happened the same as her son looted/theft her jewellery and when she came to know about the same she met with massive heart attck and expired.

In another case Daughter-in-law came to me and asked when his father-in-law will expire as doctors ask them to take him to home and family members were not in braveness to see the patients suffering.

after analysing the chart my prediction was thus: No , ur father -in-law will not die now he had another 6 years of longivity and after 2 days he will be able to walk.

yes, the same happened even doctors shocked and patient got recovery and he worked in his floor mill too and he expired after 6 years.

Those who have Jupiters influence on the 2nd house will be able to foresee almost everything , but we can not forewarn and rescue as it has predestined.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Wed, 4 November, 2009 12:00:16 PM Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Respected Members,Sirs,Is it not possible that someone,s destiny is like this- that he/she, on so and so date and at so and so time and at so and so place will be involved in such and such a life-killing accident and will be killed ; but will survive if taken to such and such hospital and is given such and such treatment within such and such period of time? Only A good astrologer will be able to foretell what is going to happen and can forewarn the native to be cautious. After all, the Almighty God only has created Medical science for certain purpose, i.e., to save human-life and to alleviate suffering? At least I believe so. Otherwise no purpose will be served by giving intelligence to humans. regards,sujat karambelkar.@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

....> wrote:>> Dear friends,> > In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.> I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.> I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.> This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.> > With regards> > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PM> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Dear AN Singh ji,> > I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something. > > Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but

things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> @gro ups.com> Mon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PM> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Hi Vishram:> I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.> Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is

increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.> What do my other friends think on this?> > > On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >Dear Friends,> > > >My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself

his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.> > > >I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking

again & again for the same.> > > >Thanks & regards.> > > >Vishram Deshpande> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. > > > -- > Alakh N Singh> Thunderbird School of Global Management> Ph: 732-302-1221> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Friend,Firstly, pl. think positively.As far as a person is blessed to be in this world, he may be guided by the God to live up to the last second of his life span with any divine or human supports with Medical Science or with any other ways.But any one or any thing cannot grant an excess life span to a native, as he has pre destined date to be departured from this world.Astrologer may be able to forecast the date/time/place/reason for such demise, if he touch the correct KP rules and correct natal chart.If any one cannot do, what is the use of following this Sasthra?RegardsKalyansujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 12:00:16 PM Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Respected Members,

Sirs,

Is it not possible that someone,s destiny is like this- that he/she, on so and so date and at so and so time and at so and so place will be involved in such and such a life-killing accident and will be killed ; but will survive if taken to such and such hospital and is given such and such treatment within such and such period of time?

Only A good astrologer will be able to foretell what is going to happen and can forewarn the native to be cautious.

After all, the Almighty God only has created Medical science for certain purpose, i.e., to save human-life and to alleviate suffering? At least I believe so. Otherwise no purpose will be served by giving intelligence to humans.

regards,

sujat karambelkar.

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.

> I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.

> I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.

> This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.

>

> With regards

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PM

>

>

> Dear AN Singh ji,

>

> I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something.

>

> Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Vishram Deshpande

>

>

> Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Mon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PM

>

>

> Hi Vishram:

> I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.

> Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.

>

>

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> >Dear Friends,

> >

> >My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

> >

> >I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

> >

> >Thanks & regards.

> >

> >Vishram Deshpande

> >___________ _________ _________ ___

> >Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

>

>

> --

> Alakh N Singh

>

> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

>

Dear Satish Ji,Thanks for the mail.I am surprised why don't you use your knowledge gained thru such a stalwart, for KP group discussion.RegardsSunaparanthaR Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 2:13:07 PMRe:

Dear Sunaparantha, I thank you for attaching the Article written by my Astro Guru Sri Gangaraman. Sri Gangaraman, taught astrology FOC,on Sundays at Mumbai.We were around 25 students and learnt Vedic and KP over few years starting 1990. I am highly indebted to Sri G, for graciously spreading Astrology, a debt of gratitude

which cannot be quantified.

Regards, Satish--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comTuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear friends,In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.With regardsSunaparantha KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear AN Singh ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Sir you are cent per cent correct.One Medicine for an ailment makes another disease, instead of lengthening the life.I have experienced this truth for last 35 years.We are paying back what we have burrowed in our previous birth, to the Drug makers and its reps.KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 2:51:48 PMRe: Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear Sujat and Group member

God created diseases and medicine, diseas is nothing but a sin hence Medicine for the same.

Now a days if we take one medicine two disease will be free as side effect.

Many medicines are with allergic which is nothing but a disease and for that allergy patient has to tak eone more medicine.

God want benefit to many hence from one patient Doctor,nurse, hospital, medicine mnfg., Medicine distributor, medicine retail seller and workers in thease field will be benefitted.

Birth as well as death predestined and no one can change or alter it even lord Brahma the creator.

Dr.B.V.Raman was know about his son Surya prakash's medium longivity( As i read some time back) , hence astrologer should analyse the same in proper way.

Between 1984 and 1993 i had predicted many deaths with date and time.

One case is very interestind as i predicted to a lady through Horary chart around 1989 that she will expire due to Heart attack in Mars dasha beginning.

Event happened the same as her son looted/theft her jewellery and when she came to know about the same she met with massive heart attck and expired.

In another case Daughter-in- law came to me and asked when his father-in-law will expire as doctors ask them to take him to home and family members were not in braveness to see the patients suffering.

after analysing the chart my prediction was thus: No , ur father -in-law will not die now he had another 6 years of longivity and after 2 days he will be able to walk.

yes, the same happened even doctors shocked and patient got recovery and he worked in his floor mill too and he expired after 6 years.

Those who have Jupiters influence on the 2nd house will be able to foresee almost everything , but we can not forewarn and rescue as it has predestined.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWed, 4 November, 2009 12:00:16 PM Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Respected Members,Sirs,Is it not possible that someone,s destiny is like this- that he/she, on so and so date and at so and so time and at so and so place will be involved in such and such a life-killing accident and will be killed ; but will survive if taken to such and such hospital and is given such and such treatment within such and such period of time? Only A good astrologer will be able to foretell what is going to happen and can forewarn the native to be cautious. After all, the Almighty God only has created Medical science for certain purpose, i.e., to save human-life and to alleviate suffering? At least I believe so. Otherwise no purpose will be served by giving intelligence to humans. regards,sujat karambelkar.@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

....> wrote:>> Dear friends,> > In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.> I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.> I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.> This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.> > With regards> > Sunaparantha Kalyan> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PM> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Dear AN Singh ji,> > I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something. > > Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but

things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.> > Thanks & regards.> > Vishram Deshpande> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> @gro ups.com> Mon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PM> Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?> > > Hi Vishram:> I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.> Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is

increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.> What do my other friends think on this?> > > On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:> > > >Dear Friends,> > > >My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself

his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.> > > >I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking

again & again for the same.> > > >Thanks & regards.> > > >Vishram Deshpande> >___________ _________ _________ ___> >Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more. > > > -- > Alakh N Singh> Thunderbird School of Global Management> Ph: 732-302-1221> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.>

Try the new India Homepage.

Dear Sunaparantha, Sri G stopped conducting classes due personal problems in 90. Our attention was more focussed on Vedic Astrology and calculations were thru use of Charts/Log tables. KP system was briefly introduced,but attention was on fundamentals. We continued learning thro' group study for some more time. KP was not very popular/well spread in those days. Study classes as of now was not the order

of the day. The young men of these days are very lucky,there are many avenues to learn astrology methodically. I am happy learning in the sunset years of my life,thru these astro - groups. Regards, Satish--- On Wed, 11/4/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Is it correct

to confirm someone's date of death ? Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 2:59 PM

Dear Satish Ji,Thanks for the mail.I am surprised why don't you use your knowledge gained thru such a stalwart, for KP group discussion.RegardsSunaparanthaR Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comWed, November 4, 2009 2:13:07 PMRe:

Dear Sunaparantha, I thank you for attaching the Article written by my Astro Guru Sri Gangaraman. Sri Gangaraman, taught astrology FOC,on Sundays at Mumbai.We were around 25 students and learnt Vedic and KP over few years starting 1990. I am highly indebted to Sri G, for graciously spreading Astrology, a debt of gratitude

which cannot be quantified.

Regards, Satish--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comTuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear friends,In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.With regardsSunaparantha KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear AN Singh ji,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Dear Friends,

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande