IndiaDivine.org

Respected Moderator/Seniors Please tell me K.P.Rules Regarding Leukemia,different categories of Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Moderator / Seniors,Please tell me K.P Rules regarding leukemia and different categories of cancer and how to confirm the death date of such patients who have already died.To learn I am putting a case here also.DOB-14.6.1988,TOB-6:05AM,POB-Meerut(U.P) India,Date of death-29.12.2008.This patient has been off and on ill since year 2000 and even after great effort and treatment could not survive.His throat was blocked,surgery was done in an area of below the neck in left side and bleeding could not be controlled,he could not swallow a single drop of water for two days and finally he left this world.At the time of his death his weight was 82 k.g,Height was near 6 feet.He was very intelligent and well behaved boy and there was no genetic problem with him as it is said it is genetic disease.I will be greatful if this case is dicussed.

With thanks and regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Mr.Misra,

In addition to the usual significators of Cancer...Lukemia(Blood Cancer) is to be astro-diagnosed if the IVth,VIIIth and XIIth Houses and Moon are afflicted,by Rahu,Saturn and Mars...

Kindly refer,the excellent treatise,MEDICAL ASTROLOGY FOR ALL, by M/s K Subramaniam,K.Balachandran & Vaikari Ramamurthy...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Respected Moderator/Seniors Please tell me K.P.Rules Regarding Leukemia,different categories of CancerK_P_System Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 3:38 AM

Respected Moderator / Seniors,Please tell me K.P Rules regarding leukemia and different categories of cancer and how to confirm the death date of such patients who have already died.To learn I am putting a case here also.DOB-14. 6.1988,TOB- 6:05AM,POB- Meerut(U. P) India,Date of death-29.12. 2008.This patient has been off and on ill since year 2000 and even after great effort and treatment could not survive.His throat was blocked,surgery was done in an area of below the neck in left side and bleeding could not be controlled,he could not swallow a single drop of water for two days and finally he left this world.At the time of his death his weight was 82 k.g,Height was near 6 feet.He was very intelligent and well behaved boy and there was no genetic problem with him as it is said it is genetic disease.I will be greatful if this case is dicussed.

With thanks and regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Lajmi Sir,Namaste,I am not well adept in K.P.System to check the Leukemia and Cancer.I do not Know the Rules in this regard .So I want a postmortem report of this case who died on 29.12.2008,POB-Meerut(U.P) ,TOB 06:05AM,DOB 14.06.1988.Please also tell me how to check the case of cancer and Leukemia.I shall be greatful to you.

With thanks and regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraTue, November 3, 2009 12:40:53 PMRe: Respected Moderator/Seniors Please tell me K.P.Rules Regarding Leukemia,different categories of Cancer

Dear Mr.Misra,

In addition to the usual significators of Cancer...Lukemia( Blood Cancer) is to be astro-diagnosed if the IVth,VIIIth and XIIth Houses and Moon are afflicted,by Rahu,Saturn and Mars...

Kindly refer,the excellent treatise,MEDICAL ASTROLOGY FOR ALL, by M/s K Subramaniam, K.Balachandran & Vaikari Ramamurthy.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Respected Moderator/Seniors Please tell me K.P.Rules Regarding Leukemia,different categories of CancerK_P_System@gro ups.comTuesday, November 3, 2009, 3:38 AM

Respected Moderator / Seniors,Please tell me K.P Rules regarding leukemia and different categories of cancer and how to confirm the death date of such patients who have already died.To learn I am putting a case here also.DOB-14. 6.1988,TOB- 6:05AM,POB- Meerut(U. P) India,Date of death-29.12. 2008.This patient has been off and on ill since year 2000 and even after great effort and treatment could not survive.His throat was blocked,surgery was done in an area of below the neck in left side and bleeding could not be controlled,he could not swallow a single drop of water for two days and finally he left this world.At the time of his death his weight was 82 k.g,Height was near 6 feet.He was very intelligent and well behaved boy and there was no genetic problem with him as it is said it is genetic disease.I will be greatful if this case is dicussed.

With thanks and regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra