IndiaDivine.org

KP and Placidus house Question - Planets in Bhava / House consideration ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Senior members,With reference to my chart erected as per KP, I too notice that though some planets are placed in a certain house but when the Bhava's are seen the planets change the house based on the cuspal degree of the house and the degrees of the planets.Sir, my query is when we talk about signification for a certain event - Should I consider the Planets in the house or the Planets in the Bhava. Request for enlightenment on this clarification from the esteemed seniors,

for a beginner like me. Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Mon, 11/2/09, mssumich <mssumich wrote:mssumich <mssumich KP and Placidus house Question -please see Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 8:28 PM

Respected members

I understand that KP uses Placidus house system to come up with house divisons (starting of house as Cusps) and the house can be greater than 30 deg or less than 30 deg.

Recently I analysed the chart of a person

Aug 25, 1930

6:05pm (1.0 east of GMT)

Edinburgh (55 N 57 and 3W12)

I am getting 7th house cusp that starts at 13Ge20 and ends at 11Le39 -close to 58 deg (just one house is close to 58 deg, includes Cancer). 11 and 12 cusps fall in the same sign (scorpio). There are 3 planets (Me, Mo and Ve) in eighth house -Virgo (8th starts at Leo 11deg39 and ends at 29Vi32

I know this person is famous and is an actor - I can explain eveything using regular vedic astrology and nakshatras that each of these planets are in. The moment I use the placidus houses and the plantets - It is a total picture of confusion (in my mind). According to KP

1. Mars is in 6th bhava (but in Gemini). Asc is 13Sg20

2. Me, Mo, Ve is in 8th bhava, but 10th house according to vedic astrology (but in 10th sign from Sagi. How can this person do so well with 3 planets in 8th house?

3. Person did very well in Ju and Sat dasa -Saturn is in 12th (close of Asc cusp).

I am not sure if a regular KP book can explain this kind of chart (that is higher in northern latitudes where houses can be close to 58 deg etc).

Also if I convert or use KP system for chars of many politicians, sports people, - I see lot of 12th house significations. Why is that? when major rule of KP is that 12th house is loss of all kinds to native?

Is there any logical explanation to this kind observation in KP astrology? or Is this an area of research and KP astrology still does not address it?

Thanks sincerely

M.Sharma

Pl take the Planets in the Bhava. KP is the Placidus bhava based system

, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:>> Respected Senior members,> > With reference to my chart erected as per KP, I too notice that though some planets are placed in a certain house but when the Bhava's are seen the planets change the house based on the cuspal degree of the house and the degrees of the planets.> > Sir, my query is when we talk about signification for a certain event - Should I consider the Planets in the house or the Planets in the Bhava. > > Request for enlightenment on this clarification from the esteemed seniors, for a beginner like me. > > Jai Maa Kaali, > > Devbrato Sarkar> > "Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".> > --- On Mon, 11/2/09, mssumich mssumich wrote:> > mssumich mssumich KP and Placidus house Question -please see> > Monday, November 2, 2009, 8:28 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected members> > I understand that KP uses Placidus house system to come up with house divisons (starting of house as Cusps) and the house can be greater than 30 deg or less than 30 deg. > > > > Recently I analysed the chart of a person> > > > Aug 25, 1930> > 6:05pm (1.0 east of GMT)> > Edinburgh (55 N 57 and 3W12)> > I am getting 7th house cusp that starts at 13Ge20 and ends at 11Le39 -close to 58 deg (just one house is close to 58 deg, includes Cancer). 11 and 12 cusps fall in the same sign (scorpio). There are 3 planets (Me, Mo and Ve) in eighth house -Virgo (8th starts at Leo 11deg39 and ends at 29Vi32> > > > I know this person is famous and is an actor - I can explain eveything using regular vedic astrology and nakshatras that each of these planets are in. The moment I use the placidus houses and the plantets - It is a total picture of confusion (in my mind). According to KP> > 1. Mars is in 6th bhava (but in Gemini). Asc is 13Sg20> > 2. Me, Mo, Ve is in 8th bhava, but 10th house according to vedic astrology (but in 10th sign from Sagi. How can this person do so well with 3 planets in 8th house?> > 3. Person did very well in Ju and Sat dasa -Saturn is in 12th (close of Asc cusp). > > > > I am not sure if a regular KP book can explain this kind of chart (that is higher in northern latitudes where houses can be close to 58 deg etc).> > > > Also if I convert or use KP system for chars of many politicians, sports people, - I see lot of 12th house significations. Why is that? when major rule of KP is that 12th house is loss of all kinds to native?> > > > Is there any logical explanation to this kind observation in KP astrology? or Is this an area of research and KP astrology still does not address it?> > > > Thanks sincerely> > M.Sharma>