IndiaDivine.org

Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha, I thank you for attaching the Article written by my Astro Guru Sri Gangaraman. Sri Gangaraman, taught astrology FOC,on Sundays at Mumbai.We were around 25 students and learnt Vedic and KP over few years starting 1990. I am highly indebted to Sri G, for graciously spreading Astrology, a debt of gratitude which cannot be quantified.

Regards, Satish--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ? [1 Attachment] Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear friends,In support of the ongoing discussion of DEATH, I have attached herewith a quotation of an article written by a KP Astrologer in Maharashtra, appeared in A & A July 1977.I hope that this rule of selecting the date/period of the death, will be a valuable for the members and new comers.I kindly request all members to follow this rule with known past incidents and feed back.This has been tested by one of Sri Lnkan KP Astrologer on a death of his friend in 1977 and the proving article has been appeared in A & A of June 1978.With regardsSunaparantha KalyanVishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTue, November 3, 2009 12:08:39 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Dear AN Singh ji,

I wish to differ from your views. Possibility of postponing some one's death is just not possible. I am sure, other members too will agree with me. There can be some accidents, sicknesses or other situations where one can die, but if he doesen't die, it is not due to some efforts made by someone, but it is because the survival is mentioned in one's life. If some efforts are made for his survival, they are also according to the birth chart indications. All incidents in lives of we all are so finely planned & scheduled that there is absolutely no chance that we can think of changing something.

Knowing the things before they happen can go wrong due to our mistakes but things don't fail to happen as scheduled by the Almighty God. Our mistakes in predicting something are also predestined.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Alakh Niranajan Singh <alakhns (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMon, 2 November, 2009 11:17:08 PMRe: Is it correct to confirm someone's date of death ?

Hi Vishram:I would say it is not a good idea to predict someone's death. First of all you have to decide if the death is going to be by some accident. If it is not accident but by some disease, then which disease. If he has to die through sanyas, tell him to postpone his sanyas for at least 5 years.Since I have been an experienced astrologer, though not expert at KP and a highly educated person, I see that life expectancy is increasing because of medical facilities, better food, better law and order, lesser fights etc. If life expectancy in general is increasing then somebody's death must be getting postponed. So even if astrolgoy says some body should die on a certain date, I think it can be avoided. So there is no point in making a person sad by saying that he/she must die the same day. It may cause him psychologically depressed to die that day even though nothing happens to him. I have read

stories of Cheiro who used to predict deaths with perfect accuracy, but I am equally confident of modern medical science which has increased the life expectancy of all.What do my other friends think on this?

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Friends,

My ex boss in Botswana, who is my Guru in KP learning, has worked out himself his date of death (not told to me, but is within 2 yrs 6 months from now). He has told me to work out from his rectified birth chart & confirm the same & tell it to him. He wants to confirm this because he wants to wind up the things well in time & come back to India. Secondly, he wants to spend some time as a sanyasi before he dies & for that he will have to resign from the work accordingly.

I want to know from senior members, is it correct to find out some one's date of death if he has neither met an accident nor having any physical problems ? He is 57 years old. I remember to have read in some books that unless we have some special reasons, we must not work out date of death. On the other side, its dificult to just neglect because he is the one who gave me basic lessons of KP astrology. Without him teaching me, I couldn't have come to KP learning. Please let me know what seniors think. My ex boss is asking again & again for the same.

Thanks & regards.

Vishram Deshpande

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

-- Alakh N SinghThunderbird School of Global ManagementPh: 732-302-1221

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.