Thought may be negative, but...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

<Dear VishramBuddha had emphasise rigt 'Right thoght, action and

speech'. I never understood the significance of right thought till I

learnt Theta Healing. Its said that u create your life with ur

thoughts. Negative thoughts had landed Mr sagar with disease and weight

loss.In the year 2000, Dr Kar had predicted death of my father for

26-6-2001. His second option was for Nov 2003, based on my horary no.

My father actually died on 20-7 07. Astrology doesn't give correct predictions accurately.RegrdsSujata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....Hi Group membersAstrology does not give correct predictions accurately???????????As per my knowledge and experience/experiment astrologers predictions may fail , but not astrology.Why siddharth become Buddha ?if we go through the horoscope of Buddha we will be able to understand that how a prince turned saint/monk?Please do not ask me to explain the same in detail.Thoughts may be negative, but fate which predestined it will happen with certainty.predictions fails due to many reasons:1. due to lack of knowledge of astrology.2.due to sudden loss of vak siddhi3.due to weak Dasha periods4.due to eclipse transit or planetary wars.Negative or positive thought will come to our mind

as our DBAS periods and transit signifies. In 1989 February i have attended a conference at Cuttack and in my speech i said everything is predestined and we astrologer predict it but we can not change it.further i said " yatha graha tatha phala"One of the learned astrologer asked me " will you run in the front of a running Bus by assuming everything is predestined"?my simple answer is " if my fate is predestined to met with bus accident i will run in front of a running bus, if not even though i tried for it i will escape from it or my mind will not allow me to run in front of a running bus.My answer made him satisfy and said " u r right, ur reasearch is really sound"Many scholars proved accuracy of astrology with record.if one or few by his/her predictions fails means not that astrology does not give accurate predictions.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Sujata,

The prediction is given by an astrologer and not by the Astrology (it is the subject). Nobody will spend time in the forum if the astrology (subject) is wrong. The case what you are projecting is the failure of on astrologer for the particular case only. Please review your statement.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 Thought may be negative, but..."kp group" Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 10:31 AM

<Dear VishramBuddha had emphasise rigt 'Right thoght, action and speech'. I never understood the significance of right thought till I learnt Theta Healing. Its said that u create your life with ur thoughts. Negative thoughts had landed Mr sagar with disease and weight loss.In the year 2000, Dr Kar had predicted death of my father for 26-6-2001. His second option was for Nov 2003, based on my horary no. My father actually died on 20-7 07. Astrology doesn't give correct predictions accurately.RegrdsSujata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....Hi Group membersAstrology does not give correct predictions accurately?? ?????????As per my knowledge and experience/experime nt astrologers predictions may fail , but not astrology.Why siddharth become Buddha ?if we go through the horoscope of Buddha we will be able to understand that how a prince

turned saint/monk?Please do not ask me to explain the same in detail.Thoughts may be negative, but fate which predestined it will happen with certainty.predictions fails due to many reasons:1. due to lack of knowledge of astrology.2.due to sudden loss of vak siddhi3.due to weak Dasha periods4.due to eclipse transit or planetary wars.Negative or positive thought will come to our mind as our DBAS periods and transit signifies. In 1989 February i have attended a conference at Cuttack and in my speech i said everything is predestined and we astrologer predict it but we can not change it.further i said " yatha graha tatha phala"One of the learned astrologer asked me " will you run in the front of a running Bus by assuming everything is predestined" ?my simple answer is " if my fate is predestined to met with bus accident i will run in front of a running bus, if not even though i tried for it

i will escape from it or my mind will not allow me to run in front of a running bus.My answer made him satisfy and said " u r right, ur reasearch is really sound"Many scholars proved accuracy of astrology with record.if one or few by his/her predictions fails means not that astrology does not give accurate predictions.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!