IndiaDivine.org

Seventh to Eighth cusp is 58 deg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members

I am attaching the chart of a famous actor from Scotland (Sean Connery- James Bond). In this case please observe the follwing

7th cusp starts in Gemini 73-19 and ends in Leo at 130-54 (almost 58 degress). He did very well in Jupiter dasa and Saturn dasa. Jupiter signifies 1,3,7 and Saturn 2, 9, 12. Also, please note that 8th bhava has three planets Mo, Me, Venus in Virgo. I request KP experts to clarify this.

1. How is that he was so sucessful in Saturn dasa when his Saturn according to KP is in 12th bhava?

2. The distance is degress between 7th and 8th bhava is 58 degress - Is this common in Placidus House System? Note that 11 and 12th bhava both are in Scorpio. 5th and 6th is in Taurus.

3. There are three planets in eighth bhava. Normally this is viewed as bad ( I know there are exceptions). What is the opinion of KP astrologers here?

Using vedic astrology I can explain this...

4. I can explain the actor in him using nakshatras fairly easily. See Ju is in Rahu's nakshtra in fifth house -that explains his acting career. Saturn is in Ketu's nakshatra in 11th (he got Oscar in Saturn dasa). Also Ketu in in Mars (5th lord) nakshatra.

My question to KP astrologers is - please explain using KP techniques only this person's fame, acting, and prosperity in Jup and Saturn dasa. Look forward to hearing views from all.

Thanks

M.Sharma

1 of 1 File(s)

KP_Sean_Connery.pdf