IndiaDivine.org

Share market predictions-reg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Senior members,I have a question.Using KP astrology in Share market. Can we be able to determine the market trend for a day, timings when the market will go up or down. Which sector will gain or lose for the day?Apart from the above are there any other factor can be determined?Thanks and Regards,Ramkumar.

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Ramkumar

I think Its possible. I have seen here few people tell when share market will go up/down. So its possible.

See the below MSG, this MSG from “sunil gondhalekarâ€

dear members,

here is one tip for intraday which was followed by me.

1.select the scrip which u want to buy/sell for intraday

2.take random number from 1 to 249,say 225

note down this number's sign-lord,star- lord,sublord

in this case it will be sat/jup/ketu

3.take the RP at the judgement

in this examle

The RPs are for 5/21/2009 3:54:04 PM Standard Time GMT: +5:30 DST: 0:0072E58 0 19N12 0

Lagna: Virgo 23 ° 16 ' 07 '' Moon: Pisces 25 ° 32 ' 54 ''

LS: Moon , L: Mercury , S: Mercury , R: Jupiter , D: Jupiter

RP's are moon/mer/jup

you shud get minimum 2 RP's in kp no.co-ruler

in this case only jupiter in RP so dont venture for this scrip.

you shud use only 2-3 scrips for the day for using this method.

try this method first by virtually and then start earnings,

note:remember your chart must be favaurable to earn in share market.

but end of the day YOU need to have LUCK. If you don’t have LUCK, then it may cause you LOSS only. If you know which share will up/Down, which day/ time, everything, then also LUCK is Must. With out Luck If you know everything’s also, I am sure end of the day IT come up in LOSS only.

So my View is 1st Need to check, Do You/All have Luck or not, then buy/sell share.

Note : This is from my Personal Experience. I am not sure this will post of not, cause I have post 100 MSg, but I am the Luckiest person in this world, not a single one “saw the light of this earthâ€. But I have Hope One Fine morning its happened. Yes It have to BE.

Bubai

--- On Thu, 5/11/09, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr wrote:

muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr Share market predictions-reg Date: Thursday, 5 November, 2009, 4:18 PM

Dear Senior members,I have a question.Using KP astrology in Share market. Can we be able to determine the market trend for a day, timings when the market will go up or down. Which sector will gain or lose for the day?Apart from the above are there any other factor can be determined?Thanks and Regards,Ramkumar.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Bubai Decent,Thank you for sharing this wonderful message of Sunil Gondhalekar. Yes I agree, Late Guruji KSK has said even if you can predict when the market will go up or down your dasa bhukthi should be favorable for booking profit.With Regards,Ramkumar.--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Bubai Decent <bubai_decent wrote:Bubai Decent <bubai_decentRe: Share market predictions-reg Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 2:29 PM

Dear Ramkumar

I think Its possible. I have seen here few people tell when share market will go up/down. So its possible. See the below MSG, this MSG from “sunil gondhalekar†dear members, here is one tip for intraday which was followed by me. 1.select the scrip which u want to buy/sell for intraday 2.take random number from 1 to 249,say 225 note down this number's sign-lord,star- lord,sublord in this case it will be sat/jup/ketu 3.take the RP at the judgement in this examle The RPs are for 5/21/2009 3:54:04 PM Standard Time GMT: +5:30 DST: 0:0072E58 0 19N12 0 Lagna: Virgo 23 ° 16 ' 07 '' Moon: Pisces 25 ° 32 ' 54 '' LS: Moon , L: Mercury , S: Mercury , R: Jupiter , D: Jupiter RP's are moon/mer/jup you shud get minimum 2 RP's in kp no.co-ruler in this case only jupiter in RP so dont venture for this scrip. you shud use only 2-3 scrips for the day for using this method. try this method first by virtually and then start earnings, note:remember your chart must be favaurable to earn in share market. but end of the day YOU need to have LUCK. If you don’t have LUCK, then it may cause you LOSS only. If you know which share will up/Down, which day/ time, everything, then also LUCK is Must. With out Luck If you know everything’s also, I am sure end of the day IT come up in LOSS only. So my View is 1st Need to check, Do You/All have Luck or not, then buy/sell share. Note : This is from my Personal Experience. I am not sure this will post of not, cause I have post 100 MSg, but I am the Luckiest person in this world, not a single one “saw the light of this earthâ€. But I have Hope One Fine morning its happened. Yes It have to BE. Bubai --- On Thu, 5/11/09, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> wrote:

muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> Share market predictions- reg@gro ups.comThursday, 5 November, 2009, 4:18 PM

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Try the new India Homepage.

Ya Ramkumar,

In KP system share market prediction will be there

House - 5th house sublord signification - should be 2,6,10

MARKET WILL BE UP THAT TIME

If sub lord - sun, moon - you can purches - premary sector

if sub lord - saturn - you can buy secondary sec frequnetly

other - jup or mercuri

medition and other --- On Thu, 5/11/09, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr wrote:

muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr Share market predictions-reg Date: Thursday, 5 November, 2009, 9:27 PM

Junk Score: 3 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Approve sender | Block sender | Block domain

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Mr.Gandhi,Thank you for the tip.Regards,Ramkumar.--- On Sun, 8/11/09, gand gands <gandhi_ril wrote:gand gands <gandhi_rilRe: Share market predictions-reg Date: Sunday, 8 November, 2009, 9:54 AM

Ya Ramkumar,

House - 5th house sublord signification - should be 2,6,10

other - jup or mercuri

medition and other --- On Thu, 5/11/09, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> wrote:

muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> Share market predictions- reg@gro ups.comThursday, 5 November, 2009, 9:27 PM

Junk Score: 3 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Approve sender | Block sender | Block domain

Hi Shekhar Ji,

Thanks for your view.

I have mention LUCK is needed for book Profit. If you know entire day aproxe market movements (Up/Down) But your current time is not favorable for earning money, what you will do?

running dasha bhukti antara period should signifies :2 and 6 will give profit.2nd and 11th will give good gain.if 8th and 12 indicates in any manner it indicates invest/loss.

So my point is IF your running dasha is not supporting above case, will you gain money from share market ? Never !!!! (If you know entire day market movement also, you have to book only LOSS.) I am the great Victim of this case, I know every hours market movement, but not able to

earn money. Booked HUG LOSS. 8th and 12 sitting top of my head. So you need 100% LUCK. Your current dasha should support you to earn money. That was my View.

As per my VIEW people “see†astrology for good luck & learning process, (If you saw astrology for your BAD time it’s also a learning process), we try to see astrology to overcome our bad/unlucky time. Not to put our-self in bad/unlucky time.

Note : This is my view only. I am not trying to hurt any body or anything’s else. I may be Right or…. Time can say’s. --- On Wed, 11/11/09, Shekhar <cskulkarni wrote:

Shekhar <cskulkarniRe: Share market predictions-reg Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 7:49 PM

Hello,

The debatable point is what kp forgets is 2 6 10 are not the same for all lagnas... Conventional and vedic astrology told this... 8th house lord of sagitarius ascendant is moon so if moon in 8th house and it points to some different houses other than 2 6 10 you will say markets will go down... but that never happens... see all results of moon in 8th house... The point is for every lagna you will have to find some thing different like 2 6 10 may hold good for one ascendant say aries but not for taurus..... second and most important... .. moon moves in 28 days around all the signs mars does not and so saturn does not... so 2 pointed by moon and saturn are totally different the maximum movement is of moon and he is responsible for all market movements... third is we have to blame on something to give way to our mistakes and hence luck can always be used as the blaming point... if everything is luck then why even seen astrology... let

whatever happen by luck and unluck... why the inquisitiviness ... because planets can incline they do not dictate... B V Raman said this ... The time of change in markets is the ascendant change every day observe ....

2009/11/10 muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in>

Dear Mr.Gandhi,Thank you for the tip.Regards,Ramkumar.--- On Sun, 8/11/09, gand gands <gandhi_ril > wrote:

gand gands <gandhi_ril >Re: Share market predictions- reg @gro ups.comSunday, 8 November, 2009, 9:54 AM

Ya Ramkumar,

House - 5th house sublord significatio n - should be 2,6,10

other - jup or mercuri

medition and other --- On Thu, 5/11/09, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> wrote:

muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ .co. in> Share market predictions- reg@gro ups.comThursday, 5 November, 2009, 9:27 PM

-- Regards,Shekhar Kulkarni

Hi

Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it even the Creator lord Brahma is of my openion since long period experience in astrological work.

My mind inclined towards share field in Saturn dasha Mercury bhukti.In Sat/Ket/Jup i worked at a share office honarary.

But, i entered in to share field in Mer/Sat.

I made more invest in Ketu dasha.

Though i am not using astrology for my share investment but with a glance at panchanga i use to predict uptrend and down trend/volatile.

Based on the same i sold all shares on 11th October 2007 as i was know that the market will melt due to Jupiter aspect from Dhanur on Saturn at Leo.

But, i invest once again due to scare of spending money for buying articles like big tv LCD etc...

Luck plays key role , we can predict many thing/anythiong but we can not stop or escape from it.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Bubai Decent <bubai_decent Sent: Thu, 12 November, 2009 2:42:58 PMRe: Share market predictions-reg

Hi Shekhar Ji, Thanks for your view. I have mention LUCK is needed for book Profit. If you know entire day aproxe market movements (Up/Down) But your current time is not favorable for earning money, what you will do?

running dasha bhukti antara period should signifies :2 and 6 will give profit.2nd and 11th will give good gain.if 8th and 12 indicates in any manner it indicates invest/loss. So my point is IF your running dasha is not supporting above case, will you gain money from share market ? Never !!!! (If you know entire day market movement also, you have to book only LOSS.) I am the great Victim of this case, I know every hours market movement, but not able to earn money. Booked HUG LOSS. 8th and 12 sitting top of my head. So you need 100% LUCK. Your current dasha should support you to earn money. That was my View.

As per my VIEW people “see†astrology for good luck & learning process, (If you saw astrology for your BAD time it’s also a learning process), we try to see astrology to overcome our bad/unlucky time. Not to put our-self in bad/unlucky time. Note : This is my view only. I am not trying to hurt any body or anything’s else. I may be Right or…. Time can say’s. --- On Wed, 11/11/09, Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Share market predictions- reg@gro ups.comWednesday, 11 November, 2009, 7:49 PM

Hello,

The debatable point is what kp forgets is 2 6 10 are not the same for all lagnas... Conventional and vedic astrology told this... 8th house lord of sagitarius ascendant is moon so if moon in 8th house and it points to some different houses other than 2 6 10 you will say markets will go down... but that never happens... see all results of moon in 8th house... The point is for every lagna you will have to find some thing different like 2 6 10 may hold good for one ascendant say aries but not for taurus..... second and most important... .. moon moves in 28 days around all the signs mars does not and so saturn does not... so 2 pointed by moon and saturn are totally different the maximum movement is of moon and he is responsible for all market movements... third is we have to blame on something to give way to our mistakes and hence luck can always be used as the blaming point... if everything is luck then why even seen astrology... let

whatever happen by luck and unluck... why the inquisitiviness ... because planets can incline they do not dictate... B V Raman said this ... The time of change in markets is the ascendant change every day observe ....

Dear Mr.Gandhi,Thank you for the tip.Regards,Ramkumar.--- On Sun, 8/11/09, gand gands <gandhi_ril > wrote:

gand gands <gandhi_ril >Re: Share market predictions- reg @gro ups.comSunday, 8 November, 2009, 9:54 AM

Ya Ramkumar,

other - jup or mercuri

, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr wrote:

>

> Dear Senior members,

>

> I have a question.

>

> Using KP astrology in Share market. Can we be able to determine the market

trend for a day, timings when the market will go up or down. Which sector will

gain or lose for the day?

>

> Apart from the above are there any other factor can be determined?

>

> Thanks and Regards,

> Ramkumar.

>

>

>

> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek

http://in./trynew

>

My question to expert is that . When some one ask any question to u , one has

to go for horoscope of that time and predict the answer at that time

accordingly.

So my question is for today ( and every day also i will put it on the group

openly that is -- TELL ME A TIME TO TIME MOVEMENT FOR A NIFTY TODAY ?

bY SUCH QUESTION THER IS NO QUESTION OF ANYONE'S HOROSCOPE TO LOOK FOR

PROFIT/ LOSS

thanks

ajit

Dear Friends,

I am a simple person and unable to understand.

We call Astrology as Divine Science,yet we seek astrological answers for a

purely material gain. Are we flouting laws of divinity?.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Share market predictions-reg Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:23 PM

Hi

Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it even the Creator lord Brahma is of my openion since long period experience in astrological work.

My mind inclined towards share field in Saturn dasha Mercury bhukti.In Sat/Ket/Jup i worked at a share office honarary.

But, i entered in to share field in Mer/Sat.

I made more invest in Ketu dasha.

Though i am not using astrology for my share investment but with a glance at panchanga i use to predict uptrend and down trend/volatile.

Based on the same i sold all shares on 11th October 2007 as i was know that the market will melt due to Jupiter aspect from Dhanur on Saturn at Leo.

But, i invest once again due to scare of spending money for buying articles like big tv LCD etc...

Luck plays key role , we can predict many thing/anythiong but we can not stop or escape from it.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Bubai Decent <bubai_decent@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 2:42:58 PMRe: Share market predictions- reg

Hi Shekhar Ji, Thanks for your view. I have mention LUCK is needed for book Profit. If you know entire day aproxe market movements (Up/Down) But your current time is not favorable for earning money, what you will do?

running dasha bhukti antara period should signifies :2 and 6 will give profit.2nd and 11th will give good gain.if 8th and 12 indicates in any manner it indicates invest/loss. So my point is IF your running dasha is not supporting above case, will you gain money from share market ? Never !!!! (If you know entire day market movement also, you have to book only LOSS.) I am the great Victim of this case, I know every hours market movement, but not able to earn money. Booked HUG LOSS. 8th and 12 sitting top of my head. So you need 100% LUCK. Your current dasha should support you to earn money. That was my View.

As per my VIEW people “see†astrology for good luck & learning process, (If you saw astrology for your BAD time it’s also a learning process), we try to see astrology to overcome our bad/unlucky time. Not to put our-self in bad/unlucky time. Note : This is my view only. I am not trying to hurt any body or anything’s else. I may be Right or…. Time can say’s. --- On Wed, 11/11/09, Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Share market predictions- reg@gro ups.comWednesday, 11 November, 2009, 7:49 PM

Hello,

Ya Ramkumar,

other - jup or mercuri

Hello,

This is fantastic... you already know you will be in loss and it happens... or have you found reasons via KP for the loss you are making... I am not hurt at all... infact you have a very good point.. and we are not quarrallilng... we are just trying to share our experiences which is a thing two astrologers must do ... it is not necessary that we agree with each other astrologers rarely agree with each other points... but again i think you missed my points... see there are two aspects of it finding the result via astrology after it has taken place and prediction via astrology... the deliniation that is the line is fine one and you must draw it... according to me no result is absolute ... you can never perfectly say this thing is going to happen... you will go wrong... actually the whole point seems to have missed. First thing is my point was that if ascendant is aries then also 2 6 10 will hold good and if the ascendnat is taurus then also 2 6 10 will be held good for profits is wrong... second thing what my father says and I believe too is planet once keeps a leg in the rashi... he has entered the house... so KP Cusp keep on showing him in 11th house but actually he is 12th house... see horoscope of 17th august for sun ...in such a cases 2 6 10 are not shown eg...the planet has entered 2 but in cusp it shows 1 ... third and most important thing is attributes... houses are no doubt important but what about planets ... saturn in 1st house in aries is equivalent to saturn in scorpio in 1st house ... via KP you will write 1... and forget... at the end to find the results to match... you will try to say its saturn... evil planet... they are many such doubts... and actually i tried to analyse the market for over a year on all this basis... once actually i got 10 houses connected... for a cusp... :) so where does the market go... then this is strong this is weak... astrology is logic... not complication... i mean KP holds good for many other aspects i think the approach that most follow is wrong... and that is why no body could gain via this method atleast in markets... if you have found a 100% method put it ahead .... keep the good work... i have just put forth what i think there are many learned gurus kindly excuse me ...

Regards,

Shekhar KUlkarni 

2009/11/12 Bubai Decent <bubai_decent

running dasha bhukti antara period should signifies :2 and 6 will give profit.2nd and 11th will give good gain.if 8th and 12 indicates in any manner it indicates invest/loss. So my point is IF your running dasha is not supporting above case, will you gain money from share market ? Never !!!! (If you know entire day market movement also, you have to book only LOSS.)  I am the great Victim of this case, I know every hours market movement, but not able to earn money. Booked HUG LOSS. 8th and 12 sitting top of my head. So you need 100% LUCK. Your current dasha should support you to earn money. That was my View.

As per my VIEW people “see” astrology for good luck & learning process, (If you saw astrology for your BAD time it’s also a learning process), we try to see astrology to overcome our bad/unlucky time. Not to put our-self in bad/unlucky time. Note : This is my view only. I am not trying to hurt any body or anything’s else. I may be Right or…. Time can say’s.

--- On Wed, 11/11/09, Shekhar <cskulkarni wrote:

Shekhar <cskulkarni Re: Share market predictions-reg Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 7:49 PM

Hello,

The debatable point is what kp forgets is 2 6 10 are not the same for all lagnas... Conventional and vedic astrology told this... 8th house lord of sagitarius ascendant is moon so if moon in 8th house and it points to some different houses other than 2 6 10 you will say markets will go down... but that never happens... see all results of moon in 8th house... The point is for every lagna you will have to find some thing different like 2 6 10 may hold good for one ascendant say aries but not for taurus..... second and most important... .. moon moves in 28 days around all the signs mars does not and so saturn does not... so 2 pointed by moon and saturn are totally different the maximum movement is of moon and he is responsible for all market movements... third is we have to blame on something to give way to our mistakes and hence luck can always be used as the blaming point... if everything is luck then why even seen astrology... let whatever happen by luck and unluck... why the inquisitiviness ... because planets can incline they do not dictate... B V Raman said this ...  The time of change in markets is the ascendant change every day observe ....

gand gands <gandhi_ril >Re: Share market predictions- reg

@gro ups.com

Sunday, 8 November, 2009, 9:54 AM

Ya Ramkumar,

In KP system  share market prediction will be there

House - 5th house  sublord significatio n  - should be   2,6,10

If sub lord - sun, moon  - you can purches -  premary sector

other - jup or mercuri

, " ajit v " <dr_ajit14 wrote:

>

>

>

> , muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Senior members,

> >

> > I have a question.

> >

> > Using KP astrology in Share market. Can we be able to determine the market

trend for a day, timings when the market will go up or down. Which sector will

gain or lose for the day?

> >

> > Apart from the above are there any other factor can be determined?

> >

> > Thanks and Regards,

> > Ramkumar.

> >

> >

> >

> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek

http://in./trynew

> >

> My question to expert is that . When some one ask any question to u , one

has to go for horoscope of that time and predict the answer at that time

accordingly.

> So my question is for today ( and every day also i will put it on the group

openly that is -- TELL ME A TIME TO TIME MOVEMENT FOR A NIFTY TODAY ?

> bY SUCH QUESTION THER IS NO QUESTION OF ANYONE'S HOROSCOPE TO LOOK FOR

PROFIT/ LOSS

>

> thanks

>

> ajit

>

Dear expert,

I am asking a simple question now

What will be a market (nifty- take it for now) movement for

17/11/2009 from 9.55 to 3.50

Any one can answer this question for me. lets improve prediction

process.

Anyone can start to answer according to his own time.

Now one can take fixed house --say 2,6,11 as we do take for profit

of questioning person regarding the SHARE MARKET ( HERE --NIFTY)

Now profit or loss depend on my own horoscope and if i trade

according to answer given .

I am intresting in refining the process of predicting according

to KP.

tHANKS

Ajit

Today some Astrological Changes @ 2.25pm "RAHU" exiting from Capricorn and going to Sagittarius.So for NIFTY may be 5700 or 4400....(Delevery)

TECHNICALLY BULLISH...now see Astrologically !!!!

Bubai9391022408

--- On Mon, 16/11/09, ajit v <dr_ajit14 wrote:

ajit v <dr_ajit14 Re: Share market predictions-reg Date: Monday, 16 November, 2009, 6:57 PM

@gro ups.com, "ajit v" <dr_ajit14@. ..> wrote:>> > > @gro ups.com, muthuram kumar <muthuramkmr@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Senior members,> > > > I have a question.> > > > Using KP astrology in Share market. Can we be able to determine the market trend for a day, timings when the market will go up or down. Which sector will gain or lose for the day?> > > > Apart from the above are there any other factor can be determined?> > > > Thanks and

Regards,> > Ramkumar.> > > > > > > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew> >> My question to expert is that . When some one ask any question to u , one has to go for horoscope of that time and predict the answer at that time accordingly.> So my question is for today ( and every day also i will put it on the group openly that is -- TELL ME A TIME TO TIME MOVEMENT FOR A NIFTY TODAY ?> bY SUCH QUESTION THER IS NO QUESTION OF ANYONE'S HOROSCOPE TO LOOK FOR PROFIT/ LOSS> > thanks> > ajit>Dear expert,I am asking a simple question nowWhat will be a market (nifty- take it for now) movement for 17/11/2009 from 9.55 to 3.50 Any one can answer this question for me. lets improve prediction process.Anyone can start to

answer according to his own time.Now one can take fixed house --say 2,6,11 as we do take for profit of questioning person regarding the SHARE MARKET ( HERE --NIFTY)Now profit or loss depend on my own horoscope and if i trade according to answer given .I am intresting in refining the process of predicting according to KP.tHANKSAjit