IndiaDivine.org

Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

Firstly the rule is wrongly quoted by you...The rule says that the sublord of the Ascendant should tell the Moon's star...

This has been the translation iof the original sentence from Tamil to English...(the translation is not in chaste English,and therefore liable to be interpreted by different people differently...leading to the confusion which is so apparent...

The BTR is to be undertaken for the rectification of a given TOB... if and when suspected to be wrong/incorrect ,or, the querant is not sure about the correct/exact TOB...and asks for it's rectification... Please read the chapter on Birth Time Verification in the book mentioned below,Pp 237-244.(Your objective for using this rule,itself, is wrong,naturally the conclusion is also woefully wrong).

Simply because you are making the rule stand on it's head,your needlessly incorrect interpretation of it's application for routine use, has become

possible... !

Moreover,there is not only one rule for BTR... there are many different rules ...Kindly examine K.P. Rules in detail,and then comment please...

Pl. read the excellent treatise,Astrosecrets & K.P., by the brilliant student of KSK,the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham...and edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam...

Any rule has to be applied :

a) Where and when necessary...

b) Correctly,choosing the one which needs to be applied...(in the instant case,one could have used the IXth cusp too...for example...)

c) And cross-checked...by using the RPs...

The RPs at the time of Birth of a person, are the most important ...most major events in one's life take place during the D/B/A/S ruled by these very planets...this is the greatest finding in astrology...thanks to our most revered Guruji ,Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji... !

Yet another method of Verification is to observe the time one gets a cut and blood oozes out...the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara lords...so also,if one escapes from having an almost fatal accident,'miraculously',the sublords of the houses I,V & IX will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthra operating at that time... these are among the methods which can be used to rectify a Birth Chart...and so on...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, axeplex <axeplex wrote:

axeplex <axeplex Re: BTR Theory Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 9:01 AM

I support Senthiji in this since even my personal analysis speaks that ASC sub lord is not always same as Moon star due. With this rule, there are situations when there is assumed no birth taking place for nearly 20-30 minutes.regdsDev@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear MS.> > Yes your understanding is correct. Please see the link given below for Population Statistics.> > http://www.wholesom ewords.org/ missions/ greatc.html> > No of birth per day in year 2009 = 353,015 births >

=14708.95833 per hour> = 245.1493056 per minute> = 4.085821759 per second.>

> So as an average per second 4 children birth happens at any of the places in this world. So the lagna for some child at some place will defenitely fall with in 0 to 3 deg orb from MOON position. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> > Hope the above gives the required information.> > GOOD LUCK!> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 11/5/09, mssumich <mssumich@.. .> wrote:> > > mssumich <mssumich@.. .>> BTR Theory> "Senthil" <athi_ram@.. .>> Thursday, November 5, 2009, 12:43 PM> > > Dear Shri Senthil> If I understood you correctly - you are saying that there are so many births taking place every minute in this world. Every time the Asc sublord will not be in Moon's star. - This

rule will not hold true. The math part of the proof you gave is very clear.> > Have I understood you correctly Sir? Please let me know.> Thanks> MS> > > > > Dear TinWin,> > Please see the message ID No.28959.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959> > With the simple logical calculation shows very clearly that the method(RULE) WILL NOT WORK. As per the calculation no lagna(ascendant) position will fall within +/-13.5 deg (54minute time) from natal MOON position. Which means no birth should happen during this period in the world. How can we say that this will not happen? It is practically incorrect and thus the RULE will FAIL. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> > Anyhow

you have done some study to prove the same with practical example and thanks for the same.> > GOOD LUCK!> > D.Senthil>

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

Namaskar.

I have neither quoted any rule(as mentioned by you) nor translated from any tamil book.Please see the message ID:28946

/message/28946

I have told my point for the RULE as mentioned by you(see below QUOTE).Kindly don't keep any personal feelings and it is only for the discussion purpose only.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

===message ID:28946 =QUOTE======================

Dear Senthil,

Natal Moon ofcourse.

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Quiz 16 Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 8:55 AM

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

Please clarify which MOON you are talking. Is it NATAL MOON or Ruling planet MOON.

Hope it is Ruling planet MOON only.

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Quiz 16@gro ups.comCc: "Bhuwan Aggarwal" <bhuwan.aggarwal@ >Monday, October 26, 2009, 10:19 PM

Dear Bhuwan,

There are three or more methods of doing a BTR...in any case the correctness of a BTR should be verified by the different methods prescribed,and especially from the IXth cusp of the corrected Birth Chart...

In my personal experience it has been found that if the corrected TOB arrived at,is within + or - 25-30 minutes of the given TOB,the sublord and the sub-sublord of the Ascendant,appear as the Moon's starlord and sublord respectively.

Personally I settle on a TOB after cross-checking it by atleast 2 more methods...and if available,verifying the various milestones,in his/her life...if a newborn, then the sex should be verifiable correctly from the Chart...

(Pl.refer Astrosecrets & K.P.,by the late M.P Shanmugham)

However readers are requested to offer their comments and critique,only after trying out these methods abs verifying carefully...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

===================UNQUOTE========================

by you --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Cc: "Senthil" <athi_ram, "axeplex" <axeplexFriday, November 6, 2009, 7:21 AM

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

Firstly the rule is wrongly quoted by you...The rule says that the sublord of the Ascendant should tell the Moon's star...

This has been the translation iof the original sentence from Tamil to English...(the translation is not in chaste English,and therefore liable to be interpreted by different people differently...leading to the confusion which is so apparent...

The BTR is to be undertaken for the rectification of a given TOB... if and when suspected to be wrong/incorrect ,or, the querant is not sure about the correct/exact TOB...and asks for it's rectification... Please read the chapter on Birth Time Verification in the book mentioned below,Pp 237-244.(Your objective for using this rule,itself, is wrong,naturally the conclusion is also woefully wrong).

Simply because you are making the rule stand on it's head,your needlessly incorrect interpretation of it's application for routine use, has become

possible... !

Moreover,there is not only one rule for BTR... there are many different rules ...Kindly examine K.P. Rules in detail,and then comment please...

Pl. read the excellent treatise,Astrosecrets & K.P., by the brilliant student of KSK,the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham...and edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam...

As for axeplex,is concerned, his knowledge of K.P., is simply not worth writing home about...he has,in the past, been the most uninformed critic of K.P., that I have come across...and have already dealt with his silly questions/comments on this very site on several occasions...and he has stopped bothering me...for quite some time now...thank God...

b) Correctly,choosing the one which needs to be applied...(in the instant case,one could have used the IXth cusp too...for example...)

c) And cross-checked...by using the RPs...

The RPs at the time of Birth of a person, are the most important ...most major events in one's life take place during the D/B/A/S ruled by these very planets...this is the greatest finding in astrology...thanks to our most revered Guruji ,Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji... !

Yet another method of Verification is to observe the time one gets a cut and blood oozes out...the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara lords...so also,if one escapes from having an almost fatal accident,'miraculously',the sublords of the houses I,V & IX will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthra operating at that time... these are among the methods which can be used to rectify a Birth Chart...and so on...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, axeplex <axeplex wrote:

axeplex <axeplex Re: BTR Theory Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 9:01 AM

I support Senthiji in this since even my personal analysis speaks that ASC sub lord is not always same as Moon star due. With this rule, there are situations when there is assumed no birth taking place for nearly 20-30 minutes.regdsDev@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear MS.> > Yes your understanding is correct. Please see the link given below for Population Statistics.> > http://www.wholesom ewords.org/ missions/ greatc.html> > No of birth per day in year 2009 = 353,015 births >

> So as an average per second 4 children birth happens at any of the places in this world. So the lagna for some child at some place will defenitely fall with in 0 to 3 deg orb from MOON position. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> > Hope the above gives the required information.> > GOOD LUCK!> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Thu, 11/5/09, mssumich <mssumich@.. .> wrote:> > > mssumich <mssumich@.. .>> BTR Theory> "Senthil" <athi_ram@.. .>> Thursday, November 5, 2009, 12:43 PM> > > Dear Shri Senthil> If I understood you correctly - you are saying that there are so many births taking place every minute in this world. Every time the Asc sublord will not be in Moon's star. - This

rule will not hold true. The math part of the proof you gave is very clear.> > Have I understood you correctly Sir? Please let me know.> Thanks> MS> > > > > Dear TinWin,> > Please see the message ID No.28959.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959> > With the simple logical calculation shows very clearly that the method(RULE) WILL NOT WORK. As per the calculation no lagna(ascendant) position will fall within +/-13.5 deg (54minute time) from natal MOON position. Which means no birth should happen during this period in the world. How can we say that this will not happen? It is practically incorrect and thus the RULE will FAIL. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> > Anyhow

you have done some study to prove the same with practical example and thanks for the same.> > GOOD LUCK!> > D.Senthil>

Dear Yogeshji,

Will you kindly teach me the following?

1. Justification of the sub-lords of IV, VIII and XII ruling DBA at the time of a cut or accident.

2. Justification of the sub-lords of I, V and IX ruling the DBA for miroculous escape from an accident.

I shall be greatly abliged.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Senthil <athi_ram; axeplex <axeplexFri, November 6, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

This has been the translation iof the original sentence from Tamil to English...(the translation is not in chaste English,and therefore liable to be interpreted by different people differently. ..leading to the confusion which is so apparent...

The BTR is to be undertaken for the rectification of a given TOB... if and when suspected to be wrong/incorrect ,or, the querant is not sure about the correct/exact TOB...and asks for it's rectification. .. Please read the chapter on Birth Time Verification in the book mentioned below,Pp 237-244.(Your objective for using this rule,itself, is wrong,naturally the conclusion is also woefully wrong).

possible... !

Pl. read the excellent treatise,Astrosecrets & K.P., by the brilliant student of KSK,the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham. ..and edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam. ..

c) And cross-checked. ..by using the RPs...

The RPs at the time of Birth of a person, are the most important ...most major events in one's life take place during the D/B/A/S ruled by these very planets...this is the greatest finding in astrology...thanks to our most revered Guruji ,Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ... !

Yet another method of Verification is to observe the time one gets a cut and blood oozes out...the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords...so also,if one escapes from having an almost fatal accident,'miraculou sly',the sublords of the houses I,V & IX will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthra operating at that time... these are among the methods which can be used to rectify a Birth Chart...and so on...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, axeplex <axeplex > wrote:

axeplex <axeplex > Re: BTR Theory@gro ups.comFriday, November 6, 2009, 9:01 AM

I support Senthiji in this since even my personal analysis speaks that ASC sub lord is not always same as Moon star due. With this rule, there are situations when there is assumed no birth taking place for nearly 20-30 minutes.regdsDev@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear MS.> > Yes your understanding is correct. Please see the link given below for Population Statistics.> > http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/greatc.html> > No of birth per day in year 2009 = 353,015 births >

Dear Luther,

Houses I,V & XI are considered for well-being...the house IV negates V,and XII

negates I...and VIII stands for danger/calamity/accident...a cut is a minor accident...

Also there is the theory of TRIGONS,or TRIKONAS...for example I-V-IX,II,VI,X,

III-VII-XI, and IV-VIII-XII...all these houses are setup in Trigonal Houses...

This also makes the sub-lords of these Houses play a pivotal role in any astrochart...and it is strongly recommended to use these sublords to correct/rectify

Birth Chart...too... !

I hope this answers your very interesting query...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 5:45 AM

Dear Yogeshji,

1. Justification of the sub-lords of IV, VIII and XII ruling DBA at the time of a cut or accident.

2. Justification of the sub-lords of I, V and IX ruling the DBA for miroculous escape from an accident.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; axeplex <axeplex >Fri, November 6, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

This has been the translation iof the original sentence from Tamil to English...(the translation is not in chaste English,and therefore liable to be interpreted by different people differently. ..leading to the confusion which is so apparent...

The BTR is to be undertaken for the rectification of a given TOB... if and when suspected to be wrong/incorrect ,or, the querant is not sure about the correct/exact TOB...and asks for it's rectification. .. Please read the chapter on Birth Time Verification in the book mentioned below,Pp 237-244.(Your objective for using this rule,itself, is wrong,naturally the conclusion is also woefully wrong).

possible... !

Pl. read the excellent treatise,Astrosecrets & K.P., by the brilliant student of KSK,the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham. ..and edited by Mr.K.Subramaniam. ..

The RPs at the time of Birth of a person, are the most important ...most major events in one's life take place during the D/B/A/S ruled by these very planets...this is the greatest finding in astrology...thanks to our most revered Guruji ,Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ... !

Yet another method of Verification is to observe the time one gets a cut and blood oozes out...the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords...so also,if one escapes from having an almost fatal accident,'miraculou sly',the sublords of the houses I,V & IX will be ruling the Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthra operating at that time... these are among the methods which can be used to rectify a Birth Chart...and so on...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear SenthilI have been using Lajmis formula. Rectification by 3 mts can explain my neices going abroad and planning to settle there. Another neice had run away from home in 98. She was found and brought back after a few days She got married and divorced. Her BTR was done by 24 mts. And its great.( Lajmijis formula)RegardsSujataYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiTo:

Cc: Senthil <athi_ram; axeplex <axeplexFri, 6 November, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

possible... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

rule will not hold true. The math part of the proof you gave is very clear.> > Have I understood you correctly Sir? Please let me know.> Thanks> MS> > > > > Dear TinWin,> > Please see the message ID No.28959.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959> > With the simple logical calculation shows very clearly that the method(RULE) WILL NOT WORK. As per the calculation no lagna(ascendant) position will fall within +/-13.5 deg (54minute time) from natal MOON position. Which means no birth should happen during this period in the world. How can we say that this will not happen? It is practically incorrect and thus the RULE will FAIL. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> >

Anyhow

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Sujata,

I personally DON'T AGREE THE RULE mentioned by Lajami, which has got some limitations. It is up to individual’s decision whether to follow or discard it.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 11/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 4:53 AM

Dear SenthilI have been using Lajmis formula. Rectification by 3 mts can explain my neices going abroad and planning to settle there. Another neice had run away from home in 98. She was found and brought back after a few days She got married and divorced. Her BTR was done by 24 mts. And its great.( Lajmijis formula)RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; axeplex <axeplex >Fri, 6 November, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

possible... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Senthil,

I read your note to Sujata...

Whether you agree to a particular Rule or not,is your personal choice,but I have only pointed out that you need to read about ALL the rules given... and use the most appropriate one...or use anither if one fails...and not focus on only one rule among many given...just because it failed you...there are many,and I am one among them,who successfully employ this particular rule or one among the others given... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 2:02 PM

Dear Sujata,

I personally DON'T AGREE THE RULE mentioned by Lajami, which has got some limitations. It is up to individual’s decision whether to follow or discard it.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 11/7/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...@gro ups.comSaturday, November 7, 2009, 4:53 AM

Dear SenthilI have been using Lajmis formula. Rectification by 3 mts can explain my neices going abroad and planning to settle there. Another neice had run away from home in 98. She was found and brought back after a few days She got married and divorced. Her BTR was done by 24 mts. And its great.( Lajmijis formula)RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; axeplex <axeplex >Fri, 6 November, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

possible... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear shree Yogesh Ji,In your 1st sentence "Houses I, V, XI are considered for wellbeing", I think XI is printed instead of IX. Because I, V and IX are Trigons. Houses IV, VIII and XII are negative to these Trigons.Regards.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 7/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Cc: "Luther Rath" <rathlutherSaturday, 7 November, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Luther,

negates I...and VIII stands for danger/calamity/ accident...a cut is a minor accident...

Also there is the theory of TRIGONS,or TRIKONAS...for example I-V-IX,II,VI, X,

III-VII-XI, and IV-VIII-XII. ..all these houses are setup in Trigonal Houses...

This also makes the sub-lords of these Houses play a pivotal role in any astrochart.. .and it is strongly recommended to use these sublords to correct/rectify

Birth Chart...too. .. !

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...@gro ups.comSaturday, November 7, 2009, 5:45 AM

Dear Yogeshji,

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; axeplex <axeplex >Fri, November 6, 2009 8:51:44 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

possible... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

rule will not hold true. The math part of the proof you gave is very clear.> > Have I understood you correctly Sir? Please let me know.> Thanks> MS> > > > > Dear TinWin,> > Please see the message ID No.28959.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28959> > With the simple logical calculation shows very clearly that the method(RULE) WILL NOT WORK. As per the calculation no lagna(ascendant) position will fall within +/-13.5 deg (54minute time) from natal MOON position. Which means no birth should happen during this period in the world. How can we say that this will not happen? It is practically incorrect and thus the RULE will FAIL. I have seen charts where Natal MOON & lagna(ascendant) are in same sign within 3degree orb.> >

Anyhow

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Mr.Naidu,

Thank you for pointing it out...you are correct,indeed.

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Sat, 11/7/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalanRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification/Verification Theory... Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 4:38 PM

Dear shree Yogesh Ji,In your 1st sentence "Houses I, V, XI are considered for wellbeing", I think XI is printed instead of IX. Because I, V and IX are Trigons. Houses IV, VIII and XII are negative to these Trigons.Regards.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 7/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...@gro ups.comCc: "Luther Rath" <rathluther >Saturday, 7 November, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Luther,

negates I...and VIII stands for danger/calamity/ accident...a cut is a minor accident...

Also there is the theory of TRIGONS,or TRIKONAS...for example I-V-IX,II,VI, X,

III-VII-XI, and IV-VIII-XII. ..all these houses are setup in Trigonal Houses...

This also makes the sub-lords of these Houses play a pivotal role in any astrochart.. .and it is strongly recommended to use these sublords to correct/rectify

Birth Chart...too. .. !

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification/ Verification Theory...@gro ups.comSaturday, November 7, 2009, 5:45 AM

Dear Yogeshji,

Dr. Rath

Dear Senthil & Axeplex,

possible... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.