IndiaDivine.org

Theft and Recovery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems

and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2

years. There was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.

Raichur's software available in this group.

Details -

Latitude - 17,41 N

Longitude - 75,55 E

Horary No. - 127

Time - 13:05 IST

Date - 06-11-2009

QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2

and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/money. 7th

indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown

person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who

indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been

suspecting. Further enquires revealed that this lady was sacked from earlier

employment due to theft. Please confirm.

3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please

confirm.

Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to

go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

understanding of KP.

Best regards to everyone,

- Neelesh Khandekar

Dear NeeleshVe is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has statusVe is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servantRegardsSujataNeelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar Sent: Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM Theft and Recovery

Dear Members,

I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems

and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2

years. There was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.

Raichur's software available in this group.

Details -

Latitude - 17,41 N

Longitude - 75,55 E

Horary No. - 127

Time - 13:05 IST

Date - 06-11-2009

QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2

and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th

indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown

person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who

indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been

suspecting. Further enquires revealed that this lady was sacked from earlier

employment due to theft. Please confirm.

3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please

confirm.

Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to

go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

understanding of KP.

Best regards to everyone,

- Neelesh Khandekar

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sujata,

Thanks for your response.

The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who

reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or

are residing in our household on the day of theft.

At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together.

So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household,

although your analysis of the chart says so.

I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners,

for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th

(opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/profession).

Any thoughts ?

Best regards,

- Neelesh

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Neelesh

> Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.

> 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status

> Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar

>

> Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM

> Theft and Recovery

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems

> and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2

> years. There was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

> yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.

> Raichur's software available in this group.

>

> Details -

> Latitude - 17,41 N

> Longitude - 75,55 E

> Horary No. - 127

> Time - 13:05 IST

> Date - 06-11-2009

>

> QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

>

> 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2

> and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th

> indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown

> person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

>

> 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who

> indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been

> suspecting. Further enquires revealed that this lady was sacked from earlier

> employment due to theft. Please confirm.

>

> 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

> weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please

> confirm.

>

> Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

> Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to

> go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

> understanding of KP.

>

> Best regards to everyone,

> - Neelesh Khandekar

>

>

>

>

>

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

>

Dear Neelesh,

My opinion as follows.

XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.

Query: -

Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).

Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.

About the thief: -

The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors.

As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.

Dr. Rath

khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Sujata,Thanks for your response. The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so. I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n). Any thoughts ?Best regards,- Neelesh@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Neelesh> Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.> 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status> Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant> Regards> Sujata> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM> Theft and Recovery> > > Dear Members,> > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems> and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2> years. There was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,> yesterday, so I

decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.> Raichur's software available in this group.> > Details -> Latitude - 17,41 N> Longitude - 75,55 E> Horary No. - 127> Time - 13:05 IST> Date - 06-11-2009> > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?> > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2> and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th> indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown> person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.> > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who> indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been> suspecting. Further enquires revealed that this lady was sacked from earlier> employment due to theft. Please

confirm.> > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although> weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please> confirm.> > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.> Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to> go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> understanding of KP.> > Best regards to everyone,> - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore>

Dear Neeleshsu and mer are with ven. Su and mer are in star and sub of ju, your 6th H--servant. Look at 4th sub, ju, to consider the profession of thief. Ju in star of ma indicating the others 4 8 1, by star and ra (sa) by sub In short it is servant onlyDasa Lord mar, stands for police, in star of sa in 12 (losses) and sub of ju (2, 6) recovery. Mo and ju also favourable for recovery. Sa antra from 12th, signifying 11th. U will recover ur moneyRegardsSujatakhandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar Sent: Sun, 8 November, 2009 11:27:06 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Sujata,

Thanks for your response.

The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.

At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so.

I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n).

Any thoughts ?

Best regards,

- Neelesh

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Neelesh

> Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.

> 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status

> Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM

> Theft and Recovery

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems

> and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2

> years. There was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

> yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.

> Raichur's software available in this group.

>

> Details -

> Latitude - 17,41 N

> Longitude - 75,55 E

> Horary No. - 127

> Time - 13:05 IST

> Date - 06-11-2009

>

> QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

>

> 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2

> and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th

> indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown

> person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

>

> 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who

> indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been

> suspecting. Further enquires revealed that this lady was sacked from earlier

> employment due to theft. Please confirm.

>

> 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

> weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please

> confirm.

>

> Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

> Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to

> go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

> understanding of KP.

>

> Best regards to everyone,

> - Neelesh Khandekar

>

>

>

>

>

> Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

>

I have checked mine. There was a mistake. I am extremely sorry for that. In fact the XI sub lord is Sun and not Saturn. Hence there appears chance of recovery of lost property. I shall review the study of Neelesh in his chart.

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 7:28:49 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

Shri Raichur's software output is correct with 11th CSL Sun.@gro ups.com, "khandekar_neelesh" <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Dr. Rath,> > Thanks for your response.> > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum> > Regards,> - Neelesh> > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:> >> > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls clarify.> >               11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You have indicated Sat.> >               Regards,> >               Satish> > > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@> wrote:> > > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@>> > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Rath ji,> > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely happy sir.> > ghatty> > cghatty > > > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > >

Luther Rath <rathluther>> > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > @gro ups.com> > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > Dear Neelesh, > > My opinion as follows.> > > > > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.> > Query: -> > > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).> > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of

Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.> > About the thief: -> > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors. > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>> > @gro ups.com> > Sun, November

8, 2009 11:27:06 PM> > Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > Â > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > Thanks for your response. > > > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.> > > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so. > > > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n). > > > > Any

thoughts ?> > > > Best regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > @gro> > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelesh> > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.> > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status> > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant> > > Regards> > > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM> > > Theft and Recovery> > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > >

> > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems> > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2> > > years. There> > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,> > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.> > > Raichur's software available in this group.> > > > > > Details -> > > Latitude - 17,41 N> > > Longitude - 75,55 E> > > Horary No. - 127> > > Time - 13:05 IST> > > Date - 06-11-2009> > > > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?> > > > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2> > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money.

7th> > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown> > > person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.> > > > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who> > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been> > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed> > that this lady was sacked from earlier> > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.> > > > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although> > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd. Please> > > confirm.> > > > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.> > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try

to> > > go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> > > understanding of KP.> > > > > > Best regards to everyone,> > > - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail..> > com/connectmore> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >>

Dear sir ,Thanks for your kind words in helping me.Sometimes some supporting files of a SW, like Data Bases, DLL may be corrupted during D/Loading or transferring and as a result, they are not working properly. And some SW s have been developed for particular operating systems of the computer. These are some reasons for not working properly as we expected.For instance, I was using KPAstroOne for daytoday matters. Suddnly it gave me wrong charts, when saved in its d/Base and now it is asking for re-validation., where the developer has informed to the user that the Re-validation is implanted therein and no more chance for such questions. But still an unsolved! With kind regardsKalyanTW <tw853 Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 7:07:03 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Kalyan ji,

It's working in my desktop and old lap top but not in new laptop.

I don't know why.

The same thing with a free KP SW, after free trial request made for registration, then again request for re-validation, too much for me, I've to delete that one. With Astraura it's easy by a small amount of donation to get the SW with adjustable ayanamsa.

I use KPAstro from its beginning. However, I've tried free KP SWs for the benefit of KP lovers but I'm not good in computer running.

I'm sorry for not being able to help you.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Friends

>

> ARKP.exe

> A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,

> is not working in my computer.

>

> Out put of Chart contains only some symbols!

>

> I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.

>

> Can any member help me?

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> TW <tw853

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, November 12, 2009 5:07:04 PM

> Re: Theft and Recovery

>

>

> KP Softwares (in File section)

> KP Softwares

>

> ARKP.exe

> A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur

>

> @gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neeleshji:

> > This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks

> >

> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> > Re: Theft and Recovery

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr. Rath,

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for your response.

> >

> >

> >

> > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > - Neelesh

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,

> >

> > >              Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls clarify.

> >

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You have indicated Sat.

> >

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Regards,

> >

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Satish

> >

> > >

> >

> > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >

> >

> > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Rath ji,

> >

> > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely happy sir.

> >

> > > ghatty

> >

> > > cghatty

> >

> > >

> >

> > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Luther Rath <rathluther>

> >

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Neelesh,

> >

> > > My opinion as follows.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.

> >

> > > Query: -

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).

> >

> > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.

> >

> > > About the thief: -

> >

> > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors.

> >

> > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.

> >

> > > Dr. Rath

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM

> >

> > > Re: Theft and Recovery

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Sujata,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanks for your response.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n).

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Any thoughts ?

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Best regards,

> >

> > > - Neelesh

> >

> > >

> >

> > > @gro

> >

> > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear Neelesh

> >

> > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.

> >

> > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status

> >

> > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant

> >

> > > > Regards

> >

> > > > Sujata

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >

> > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM

> >

> > > > Theft and Recovery

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear Members,

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems

> >

> > > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2

> >

> > > > years. There

> >

> > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

> >

> > > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.

> >

> > > > Raichur's software available in this group.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Details -

> >

> > > > Latitude - 17,41 N

> >

> > > > Longitude - 75,55 E

> >

> > > > Horary No. - 127

> >

> > > > Time - 13:05 IST

> >

> > > > Date - 06-11-2009

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2

> >

> > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th

> >

> > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown

> >

> > > > person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who

> >

> > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been

> >

> > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed

> >

> > > that this lady was sacked from earlier

> >

> > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

> >

> > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd.. Please

> >

> > > > confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

> >

> > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to

> >

> > > > go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

> >

> > > > understanding of KP.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Best regards to everyone,

> >

> > > > - Neelesh Khandekar

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.. http://in.overview. mail..

> >

> > > com/connectmore

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

> > >

> >

>

Please uninstall everything. Install "windows install clean up", run this and check if the program still exists. If yes then click remove. Install your software again. You should be OK - if you still have problem let me know.

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Thu, 12 November, 2009 8:12:45 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear SunaI had worked on it a couple of times before. Today its not accesibleLoveSujata

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 5:56:37 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear FriendsARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,is not working in my computer.Out put of Chart contains only some symbols!I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.Can any member help me?Kalyan

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 5:07:04 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

KP Softwares (in File section)KP SoftwaresARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur@gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neeleshji:> This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> Re: Theft and Recovery> @gro ups.com> Wednesday,

November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thanks for your response.> > > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum> > > > Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >    Dear Dr Rath,> > >              Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls

clarify.> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You have indicated Sat.> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Regards,> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Satish> > > > > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:> > > > > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >> > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Rath ji,> > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely happy sir.> > > ghatty> > > cghatty > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > >

> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelesh, > > > My opinion as follows.> > > > > > > > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.> > > Query: -> > > > > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her

benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).> > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.> > > About the thief: -> > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors. > > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.> > > Dr. Rath> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM> > > Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > > > Â > > > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > > > Thanks for your response. > > > > > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.> > > > > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was

committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so. > > > > > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n). > > > > > > Any thoughts ?> > > > > > Best regards,> > > - Neelesh> > > > > > @gro> > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Neelesh> > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.> > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status> > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant>

> > > Regards> > > > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM> > > > Theft and Recovery> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems> > > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2> > > > years. There> > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,>

> > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.> > > > Raichur's software available in this group.> > > > > > > > Details -> > > > Latitude - 17,41 N> > > > Longitude - 75,55 E> > > > Horary No. - 127> > > > Time - 13:05 IST> > > > Date - 06-11-2009> > > > > > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?> > > > > > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2> > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th> > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown> > > > person to ascendant, that is me)

Please confirm.> > > > > > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who> > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been> > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed> > > that this lady was sacked from earlier> > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.> > > > > > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although> > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd.. Please> > > > confirm.> > > > > > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.> > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to> > > >

go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> > > > understanding of KP.> > > > > > > > Best regards to everyone,> > > > - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.. http://in.overview. mail..> > > com/connectmore> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >

>>

Hi All,

I faced the same issue few days back and when i contacted Amitabh i learnt that there is an update 22 which is available to fix this issue. Please download that update and install it and that will fix this revalidation issue.

Regards

Soumendu

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 9:14:38 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear sir ,Thanks for your kind words in helping me.Sometimes some supporting files of a SW, like Data Bases, DLL may be corrupted during D/Loading or transferring and as a result, they are not working properly. And some SW s have been developed for particular operating systems of the computer. These are some reasons for not working properly as we expected.For instance, I was using KPAstroOne for daytoday matters. Suddnly it gave me wrong charts, when saved in its d/Base and now it is asking for re-validation. , where the developer has informed to the user that the Re-validation is implanted therein and no more chance for such questions. But still an unsolved! With kind regardsKalyan

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 7:07:03 PM Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Kalyan ji,It's working in my desktop and old lap top but not in new laptop.I don't know why.The same thing with a free KP SW, after free trial request made for registration, then again request for re-validation, too much for me, I've to delete that one. With Astraura it's easy by a small amount of donation to get the SW with adjustable ayanamsa.I use KPAstro from its beginning. However, I've tried free KP SWs for the benefit of KP lovers but I'm not good in computer running.I'm sorry for not being able to help you.Regards,TW @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends> > ARKP.exe > A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,> is not working in my computer.> > Out

put of Chart contains only some symbols!> > I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.> > Can any member help me?> Kalyan> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> TW <tw853> @gro ups.com> Thu, November 12, 2009 5:07:04 PM> Re: Theft and Recovery> > > KP Softwares (in File section)> KP Softwares> > ARKP.exe > A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur> > @gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Neeleshji:> > This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from

among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > > > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> > Re: Theft and Recovery> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > > > > > Thanks for your response.> > > > > > > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files

section of this forum> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > - Neelesh> > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >    Dear Dr Rath,> > > > >              Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls clarify.> > > > >               11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You have indicated

Sat.> > > > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Regards,> > > > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Satish> > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >> > > > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Rath ji,> > > > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical interpretation is required

especially in KP astrology. I have been observing your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely happy sir.> > > > > ghatty> > > > > cghatty > > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> > > > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Dear Neelesh, > > > > > My opinion as follows.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.> > > > > Query: -> > > > > > > > > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).> > > > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.> >

> > > About the thief: -> > > > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors. > > > > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.> > > > > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Sun,

November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM> > > > > Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > > > > > > > Thanks for your response. > > > > > > > > > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.> > > > > > > > > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so. > > > > > > > > > > I am

perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n). > > > > > > > > > > Any thoughts ?> > > > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > @gro> > > > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Neelesh> > > > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.> > > > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status> > > > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant> >

> > > > Regards> > > > > > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> > > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM> > > > > > Theft and Recovery> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > > > > > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems> > > > > > and I have been a silent observer and

follower to this group since over 2> > > > > > years. There> > > > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,> > > > > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.> > > > > > Raichur's software available in this group.> > > > > > > > > > > > Details -> > > > > > Latitude - 17,41 N> > > > > > Longitude - 75,55 E> > > > > > Horary No. - 127> > > > > > Time - 13:05 IST> > > > > > Date - 06-11-2009> > > > > > > > > > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?> > > > > > > > > > > > 1. Moon should reflect

the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2> > > > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th> > > > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown> > > > > > person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.> > > > > > > > > > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who> > > > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been> > > > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed> > > > > that this lady was sacked from earlier> > > > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.> > > > > > > > > > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in

Ascendent(lagna) , although> > > > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd.. Please> > > > > > confirm.> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.> > > > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to> > > > > > go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> > > > > > understanding of KP.> > > > > > > > > > > > Best regards to everyone,> > > > > > - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.. http://in.overview. mail..> > > > > com/connectmore> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > > >> >>

Thank you, Friend, even though I don't understand what you are talking with my

experience of upgrading KPAstro so many times up to 3.5 now, and of course it

was already deleated not to send any more e-mail for registartion or

re-validation etc.

, Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal wrote:

>

> Please uninstall everything. Install " windows install clean up " , run this and

check if the program still exists. If yes then click  remove. Install your

software again.  You should be OK - if you still have problem let me know.

>

>

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1

>

> Thu, 12 November, 2009 8:12:45 PM

> Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

>

>  

> Dear Suna

> I had worked on it a couple of times before. Today its not accesible

> Love

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, 12 November, 2009 5:56:37 PM

> Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

>

>  

> Dear Friends

>

> ARKP.exe

> A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,

> is not working in my computer.

>

> Out put of Chart contains only some symbols!

>

> I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.

>

> Can any member help me?

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> TW <tw853 >

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, November 12, 2009 5:07:04 PM

> Re: Theft and Recovery

>

>  

> KP Softwares (in File section)

> KP Softwares

>

> ARKP.exe

> A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur

>

> @gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neeleshji:

> > This is Vijay  a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact

location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly

appreciate your help in this regard,thanks

> >

> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr. Rath,

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for your response.

> >

> >

> >

> > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software

available in the files section of this forum

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > - Neelesh

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,

> >

> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you

chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls clarify.

> >

11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You

have indicated Sat.

> >

Regards,

> >

Satish

> >

> > >

> >

> > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >

> >

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Rath ji,

> >

> > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical

interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing

your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely

happy sir.

> >

> > > ghatty

> >

> > > cghatty

> >

> > >

> >

> > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Luther Rath <rathluther>

> >

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Neelesh,

> >

> > > My opinion as follows.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun.Â

Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury

lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.

> >

> > > Query: -

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V

indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp

for loss).

> >

> > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that

occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person

has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to

written papers too.

> >

> > > About the thief: -

> >

> > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the

constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male

in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick

person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a

messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors.

> >

> > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a

stranger.

> >

> > > Dr. Rath

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>

> >

> > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Â

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Dear Sujata,

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father

who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who

were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house

together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the

household, although your analysis of the chart says so.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business

partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord

of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n).

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Any thoughts ?

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Best regards,

> >

> > > - Neelesh

> >

> > >

> >

> > > @gro

> >

> > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear Neelesh

> >

> > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.

> >

> > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status

> >

> > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant

> >

> > > > Regards

> >

> > > > Sujata

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >

> > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> >

> > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM

> >

> > > > Theft and Recovery

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear Members,

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux

Systems

> >

> > > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over

> >

> > > > years. There

> >

> > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

> >

> > > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late)

A.R.

> >

> > > > Raichur's software available in this group.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Details -

> >

> > > > Latitude - 17,41 N

> >

> > > > Longitude - 75,55 E

> >

> > > > Horary No. - 127

> >

> > > > Time - 13:05 IST

> >

> > > > Date - 06-11-2009

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of

houses 2

> >

> > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money.

7th

> >

> > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates

unknown

> >

> > > > person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female,

who

> >

> > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have

been

> >

> > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed

> >

> > > that this lady was sacked from earlier

> >

> > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although

> >

> > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd..

Please

> >

> > > > confirm.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.

> >

> > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try

to

> >

> > > > go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

> >

> > > > understanding of KP.

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Best regards to everyone,

> >

> > > > - Neelesh Khandekar

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how..

http://in.overview. mail..

> >

> > > com/connectmore

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear Bhuwan Ji,Thanks a lot.Could kindly let me know how to get "windows install clean up"ARKP is now ok and running after installation with a new SW, sent by my Guruji. TW ji.However yr suggestion will be useful for me for future troubles.RegardsKalyanBhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 10:05:47 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Please uninstall everything. Install "windows install clean up", run this and check if the program still exists. If yes then click remove. Install your software again. You should be OK - if you still have problem let me know.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 8:12:45 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear SunaI had worked on it a couple of times before. Today its not accesibleLoveSujata

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 5:56:37 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear FriendsARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,is not working in my computer.Out put of Chart contains only some symbols!I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.Can any member help me?Kalyan

KP Softwares (in File section)KP SoftwaresARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur@gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neeleshji:> This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> Re: Theft and Recovery> @gro ups.com> Date:

Wednesday,

November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thanks for your response.> > > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum> > > > Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different Â

TOJ.?Pls

clarify.> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You have indicated Sat.> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Regards,> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Satish> > > > > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:> > > > > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >> > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Rath ji,> > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely happy sir.> > > ghatty> > > cghatty > > > > > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > >

> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelesh, > > > My opinion as follows.> > > > > > > > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun. Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.> > > Query: -> > > > > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V indicates his/her

benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp for loss).> > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that pointing to written papers too.> > > About the thief: -> > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors. > > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a stranger.> > > Dr. Rath> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM> > > Re: Theft and Recovery> > > > > > Â > > > > > > Dear Sujata,> > > > > > Thanks for your response. > > > > > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.> > > > > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was

committed from within the household, although your analysis of the chart says so. > > > > > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n). > > > > > > Any thoughts ?> > > > > > Best regards,> > > - Neelesh> > > > > > @gro> > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Neelesh> > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.> > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status> > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant>

> > > Regards> > > > Sujata> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM> > > > Theft and Recovery> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members,> > > > > > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux Systems> > > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since over 2> > > > years. There> > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,>

> > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late) A.R.> > > > Raichur's software available in this group.> > > > > > > > Details -> > > > Latitude - 17,41 N> > > > Longitude - 75,55 E> > > > Horary No. - 127> > > > Time - 13:05 IST> > > > Date - 06-11-2009> > > > > > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?> > > > > > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of houses 2> > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money. 7th> > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates unknown> > > > person to ascendant, that is me)

Please confirm.> > > > > > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female, who> > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have been> > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed> > > that this lady was sacked from earlier> > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.> > > > > > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) , although> > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd.. Please> > > > confirm.> > > > > > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the chart.> > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will try to> > > >

go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> > > > understanding of KP.> > > > > > > > Best regards to everyone,> > > > - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.. http://in.overview/. mail..> > > com/connectmore> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >

>>

Sorry, Friends, what I've said is about KPAstarOne, not Shri Raichur's SW.

, " TW " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Thank you, Friend, even though I don't understand what you are talking with

my experience of upgrading KPAstro so many times up to 3.5 now, and of course it

was already deleated not to send any more e-mail for registartion or

re-validation etc.

>

>

> , Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@> wrote:

> >

> > Please uninstall everything. Install " windows install clean up " , run this

and check if the program still exists. If yes then click  remove. Install your

software again.  You should be OK - if you still have problem let me know.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > sujata das <sujatadash1@>

> >

> > Thu, 12 November, 2009 8:12:45 PM

> > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

> >

> >  

> > Dear Suna

> > I had worked on it a couple of times before. Today its not accesible

> > Love

> > Sujata

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thu, 12 November, 2009 5:56:37 PM

> > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

> >

> >  

> > Dear Friends

> >

> > ARKP.exe

> > A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur,

> > is not working in my computer.

> >

> > Out put of Chart contains only some symbols!

> >

> > I have tried with several D/Loading, but same result.

> >

> > Can any member help me?

> > Kalyan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > TW <tw853 >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thu, November 12, 2009 5:07:04 PM

> >

> >  

> > KP Softwares (in File section)

> > KP Softwares

> >

> > ARKP.exe

> > A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Neeleshji:

> > > This is Vijay  a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact

location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly

appreciate your help in this regard,thanks

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dr. Rath,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's

software available in the files section of this forum

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > - Neelesh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,

> > >

> > > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you

chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls clarify.

> > >

11th CSL is Sun,signifying 2,6,11,hence recovery is assured. You

have indicated Sat.

> > >

Regards,

> > >

Satish

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 11/9/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty@ >

> > >

> > > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

> > >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > > > Monday, November 9, 2009, 1:39 PM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Rath ji,

> > >

> > > > You have perfectly interpreted the planetary position. Such a logical

interpretation is required especially in KP astrology. I have been observing

your switings u r wxtremely good in interpretation. Thank u. I am extremely

happy sir.

> > >

> > > > ghatty

> > >

> > > > cghatty

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 9/11/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>

> > >

> > > > Re: Re: Theft and Recovery

> > >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > > > Monday, 9 November, 2009, 3:27 AM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Neelesh,

> > >

> > > > My opinion as follows.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > XI cusp sub lord is Saturn. Saturn is in the constellation of Sun.Â

Saturn occupies VIII and Sun the constellation lord is conjoined with Mercury

lord of VIII. None of them signify XI. So chances of recovery are remote.

> > >

> > > > Query: -

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Moon is lord of VII and it occupies V. VII indicates the thief and V

indicates his/her benefit. (V is XI to VII). Moon aspects the XII cusp (the cusp

for loss).

> > >

> > > > Sub-lord of Ascendant is Mars. Mars is in the constellation of Saturn

that occupies VIII indicating some loss. Mars owns X and XI. It indicates the

person has lost some income from his profession. Mars also owns III that

pointing to written papers too.

> > >

> > > > About the thief: -

> > >

> > > > The sub lord of VII is Mars. Mars is masculine and it is posited in the

constellation of Saturn that too a masculine planet. The thief shall be a male

in full age. Mars occupies the VI indicating that he is a servant or a sick

person or an open enemy. Mars is owner of III indicating that he happens to be a

messenger or a driver. He could be one of the neighbors.

> > >

> > > > As Mars also owns XI he is not unknown to the native. He is not a

stranger.

> > >

> > > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com>

> > >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > > > Sun, November 8, 2009 11:27:06 PM

> > >

> > > > Re: Theft and Recovery

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Â

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Dear Sujata,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanks for your response.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > The thief cannot be a family member, because it is just me and my father

who reside. There are also no other relatives connected with our family who

were, or are residing in our household on the day of theft.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > At the time and day of theft, me and my father were out of the house

together. So, it is hard to believe that theft was committed from within the

household, although your analysis of the chart says so.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I am perplexed. Would it be someone that we are delaing with, business

partners, for instance. Why ? Because Venus in star of Mars who is also the lord

of 7th (opposite party or partner) placed in 10th (business/professio n).

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Any thoughts ?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Best regards,

> > >

> > > > - Neelesh

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > @gro

> > >

> > > > ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Dear Neelesh

> > >

> > > > > Ve is in the star of mar in 10.2 7.

> > >

> > > > > 2 indicates a family member. !0 indicates the theif has status

> > >

> > > > > Ve is not connected to 6th so theif is not ur servant

> > >

> > > > > Regards

> > >

> > > > > Sujata

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > >

> > > > > Neelesh Khandekar <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>

> > >

> > > > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > > > > Sat, 7 November, 2009 2:49:25 AM

> > >

> > > > > Theft and Recovery

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > I am new to KP, and astrology as well. My profession is UNIX/Linux

Systems

> > >

> > > > > and I have been a silent observer and follower to this group since

over 2

> > >

> > > > > years. There

> > >

> > > > was a theft in my household up to Rs.50,000 + sundry cash,

> > >

> > > > > yesterday, so I decided to erect a chart using honourable Shri (Late)

A.R.

> > >

> > > > > Raichur's software available in this group.

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Details -

> > >

> > > > > Latitude - 17,41 N

> > >

> > > > > Longitude - 75,55 E

> > >

> > > > > Horary No. - 127

> > >

> > > > > Time - 13:05 IST

> > >

> > > > > Date - 06-11-2009

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > QUESTION: Who is the thief and will the amount be recovered ?

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > 1. Moon should reflect the query. Moon is in star of Mars, owner of

houses 2

> > >

> > > > > and 7, placed in 9th house. 2nd house indicates savings/wealth/ money.

7th

> > >

> > > > > indicates opposite party. So, question is correct. (9th indicates

unknown

> > >

> > > > > person to ascendant, that is me) Please confirm.

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > 2. Who is the thief? 7th CSL is Venus, which indicates a young female,

who

> > >

> > > > > indeed happens to be our domestic help and a candidate which we have

been

> > >

> > > > > suspecting. Further enquires revealed

> > >

> > > > that this lady was sacked from earlier

> > >

> > > > > employment due to theft. Please confirm.

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > 3. Will it be recovered ? 11th CSL Sun is in Ascendent(lagna) ,

although

> > >

> > > > > weak (Saturn and Rahu are in Sun's stars). But it should be recoverd..

Please

> > >

> > > > > confirm.

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Dear members, please note, I am asking for help in analyzing the

chart.

> > >

> > > > > Please help me to confirm the points which I have said. Then, I will

try to

> > >

> > > > > go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my

> > >

> > > > > understanding of KP.

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Best regards to everyone,

> > >

> > > > > - Neelesh Khandekar

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how..

http://in.overview. mail..

> > >

> > > > com/connectmore

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

> >

>

Respected kalyan jiThe s/w in the files section not working to me also.if you Could you send me a copy of the soft ware,it would be much help to me.with regards,S.Ravi Shankar--- On Fri, 13/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Theft and Recovery Date: Friday, 13 November, 2009, 12:22 PM

Dear Bhuwan Ji,Thanks a lot.Could kindly let me know how to get "windows install clean up"ARKP is now ok and running after installation with a new SW, sent by my Guruji. TW ji.However yr suggestion will be useful for me for future troubles.RegardsKalyanBhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 10:05:47 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009 8:12:45 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

KP Softwares (in File section)KP SoftwaresARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur@gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neeleshji:> This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> Re: Theft and Recovery> @gro

ups.com> Date:

Wednesday,

November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thanks for your response.> > > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum> > > > Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Â Â Â Dear Dr Rath,> > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different Â

TOJ.?Pls

go further in order to reach a logical conclusion. I need help in my> > > > understanding of KP.> > > > > > > > Best regards to everyone,> > > > - Neelesh Khandekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.. http://in.overview/. mail..> > > com/connectmore> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >

>>

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Fri, 13 November, 2009 5:52:31 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Bhuwan Ji,Thanks a lot.Could kindly let me know how to get "windows install clean up"ARKP is now ok and running after installation with a new SW, sent by my Guruji. TW ji.However yr suggestion will be useful for me for future troubles.RegardsKalyan

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 10:05:47 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

KP Softwares (in File section)KP SoftwaresARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur@gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neeleshji:> This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> Re: Theft and Recovery> @gro ups.com> Wednesday,

November 11, 2009, 6:48 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Rath,> > > > Thanks for your response.> > > > However, I get Venus as ASC CSL and 7CSL. I am using Shri Raichur's software available in the files section of this forum> > > > Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >    Dear Dr Rath,> > >              Your details of CSL are different from ones given by Neelesh. Have you chosen a different  TOJ.?Pls

>>

Dear Bhuwan Ji,Thank you very much.with regardsKalyanBhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal Sent: Sat, November 14, 2009 3:22:12 AMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

http://support. microsoft. com/kb/290301

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comFri, 13 November, 2009 5:52:31 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

Dear Bhuwan Ji,Thanks a lot.Could kindly let me know how to get "windows install clean up"ARKP is now ok and running after installation with a new SW, sent by my Guruji. TW ji.However yr suggestion will be useful for me for future troubles.RegardsKalyan

Bhuwan Agrawal <bhuwan.agrawal@ >@gro ups.comThu, November 12, 2009 10:05:47 PMRe: Re: Theft and Recovery

KP Softwares (in File section)KP SoftwaresARKP.exe A Free Software by Mr. Anant Raichur@gro ups.com, Vijay Nellore <nellorev@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Neeleshji:> This is Vijay a student of KP. Would you be able to give me the exact location of Sri Raichur's KP soft ware from among this vast archives-I'd truly appreciate your help in this regard,thanks> > --- On Wed, 11/11/09, khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...> wrote:> > khandekar_neelesh <neelesh.khandekar@ ...>> Re: Theft and Recovery> @gro ups.com> Date:

Wednesday,

TOJ.?Pls

>>