IndiaDivine.org

Re:double transit and marriage related rules

Rate this topic

Guest guest

siri am going through the discussion regarding double transit and marriage in this forum what i observe that statistical varification of certain hypothesis is only said to be valid when it is done on large sample size with minimum of condition.can any one tell that that the condition which respected k.n.rao has emphasised has never occured in the past?only when one establishes the uniqueness of this particular transit from the past ,than only it can be established as rule.Moreover taking to many variables in consideration 7th house, 7th lord,karak venus ,both from lagna and moon,previous auspect in case of retrogresion ,span of fifteen month and one may add dara karak,uppada,venus astakvarga point and so onwhat else is left and you can justify any events any time.I want to stress one more point what do you mean by marriage- religious and social sanction or physical intimacy and social

approval.Now a days one get attracted to opposite sex many times and get intimate but he marries in later stage how we differentiate it astrologically.I am writing for the first time.with regards to all elderssanjeev mishra

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Dear Sanjeev,

You have raised an important point...

It will be pertinent to point out that we are discussing basically Vedic Hindu Astrology,where marriage is not considered a "contract" like in many other religions...(the Roman Catholics consider it as a Sacrament)... but these days,thanks to our human selfishness and so-called "broad-mindedness", and as Guruji (KSK) often said,in the present Kaliyuga,the sway of the planet Venus has become more powerful as compared to Jupiter...therefore the Female of the species assertion in most fields is more pronounced and very obvious...and.. "Live-in" relationships,and "marriages for convenience" are slowly becoming the in-thing. !

More and more vehicles are being produced...adding to the already very severe pollution that is taking place...

It seems to me that MAN HAS A BUILT- IN DEATH WISH... ! !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra wrote:

sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra Re:double transit and marriage related rules Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 2:10 AM

sir

i am going through the discussion regarding double transit and marriage in this forum what i observe that statistical varification of certain hypothesis is only said to be valid when it is done on large sample size with minimum of condition.can any one tell that that the condition which respected k.n.rao has emphasised has never occured in the past?only when one establishes the uniqueness of this particular transit from the past ,than only it can be established as rule.Moreover taking to many variables in consideration 7th house, 7th lord,karak venus ,both from lagna and moon,previous auspect in case of retrogresion ,span of fifteen month and one may add dara karak,uppada, venus astakvarga point and so onwhat else is left and you can justify any events any time.I want to stress one more point what do you mean by marriage- religious and social sanction or physical intimacy and social approval.Now a days one get attracted to opposite sex

many times and get intimate but he marries in later stage how we differentiate it astrologically. I am writing for the first time.

with regards to all elders

sanjeev mishra

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Dear sanjeev ranjanmishra,

You have put the nice question for the member’s attention. However i don't have any experience about double transit and marriage related rules. So request those who know the double transit concept may reply/address this message.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 11/7/09, sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra wrote:

sanjeev ranjanmishra <sranjanmishra Re:double transit and marriage related rules Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 6:10 PM

sir

i am going through the discussion regarding double transit and marriage in this forum what i observe that statistical varification of certain hypothesis is only said to be valid when it is done on large sample size with minimum of condition.can any one tell that that the condition which respected k.n.rao has emphasised has never occured in the past?only when one establishes the uniqueness of this particular transit from the past ,than only it can be established as rule.Moreover taking to many variables in consideration 7th house, 7th lord,karak venus ,both from lagna and moon,previous auspect in case of retrogresion ,span of fifteen month and one may add dara karak,uppada, venus astakvarga point and so onwhat else is left and you can justify any events any time.I want to stress one more point what do you mean by marriage- religious and social sanction or physical intimacy and social approval.Now a days one get attracted to opposite sex

many times and get intimate but he marries in later stage how we differentiate it astrologically. I am writing for the first time.

with regards to all elders

sanjeev mishra

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!