IndiaDivine.org

RECTIFICATION OF BIRTH TIME-Latest Book written and published by Mr.K.Subramaniam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

To put a final end to the needless controversy raised by stalwarts like Senthil et al...with strong support from Tin Win...I wish to inform you and through you,the entire Group,that I have received the latest K.P. Book...ASTROSECRETS & K.P., Part IV,which deals exclusively with BTR...!

Allow me to refer all of you to the very first Chapter Pp 1 - 3...which clearly reiterates that the method of Verification of Birth Time as given by me is very correct... ! Also,many other methods are given in the book...

I also have my experience, to prove that if one considers the sub sub one will be correct within the minute...as I have demonstrated to many of my clients in India as well as abroad...(G.Singh's BC, is a classic example)...

I am writing this letter for the benefit of ALL members...

The book has just been released,and I suggest/request that every member of the Group buys it...as, The Correct Time Of Birth...alone,can ensure correct/accurate predictions...

Wishing you ALL, the very best...

Yogesh Lajmi.