IndiaDivine.org

Hospitalisation of Mrs Devendra Vora

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear TW,

As promised Mrs Devendra Vora's birth details were located.

Sep 12,1933, 0345 hrs Bhavnagar Gujarat. She is 76 yrs of age,not 80 as stated.

The natal chart prepared using (Jyotish Deepika) SW. enclosed.

As can be observed, Her present DBA corroborate with the horary chart prediction.

She is in Ket/Ven period until Aug '10. Ket represents Sun(maraka) l/o 2. Ven is l/o

11thand 4th placed in 3rd.

The bad period is on,and I am averse/incompetent to predict/ think about end of life for any one.

I could not say this to my Guru last time,also this time too.He is wise to know the

factual situation

Await your kind comments.

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 11/12/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: Hospitalisation of Mrs Devendra Vora Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 8:56 AM

Dear Satish,As done by two sons of Guruji KSK in checking longevity of their mother through Horary in LONGEVITY by K. Hariharan pp 34-37,1. Horary no 15, 11 Nov 2009, 10:38:51 AM, Kakinada, 16N56, 82E13, KPNA 23:54:16, Asc Li 20:06:40, Venus Dasa bal 17Y, 2M, 14D, by KPAstro 3.5 2. Longevity from the date of judgment1st CSL Ju(4,3-6); in star Ma(10,2-7); sub Ra(3)conj Ju(4,3-6), aspected by Ma(10,2-7), stl Su(1,11 Badhaka), sgl Sa+(11,4-5), no planet in star of Sa which is CSL of 11 Bdk. 2,7 Maraka, 4= end of life, 10= retirement from this world1st CSL indication appears a short longevity.3. Strength of current disease and health condition6th CSL Ra, as discussed above; in star Su(1,11 Bdk); sub RaIt seem life threatening illness.4. Recovery from ilness11th CSL Sa+(11,4-5), no planet in star of Sa which is CSL of 11th Bdk; in star Su(1,11 Bdk); in sub Ke+(9), no planet in star of Ke which

is CSL of 2nd, conj Ma(10,2-7), stl & aspected by Ju(4,3-6), sgl Mo+(11,10), no planet in star of Mo which is CSL of 4= end of life.Recovery cannot be found.5. Current running dasaVe-Ve-Me-Ve DBAS at the time of judgmentVe-Ve DB ----till 25-05-2010Ve-Ve-Me DBA till 16-03-2010Ve-Ve-Ke DBA till 25-05-2010Dasa & Bhukti lord Ve(12,1-8); in star Ra, as discussed above; in sub Ju(4,3-6); Ve conj Su(1,11 Bdk)and Ju aspected by Ma(10,2-7)Antara lord Me(1,9-12); in star Ju(4,3-6); sub Ve(12,1-8)No Badhaka, Maraka but Me & Ve conj Su(1,11 Bdk)and Ju aspected by Ma(10,2-7 Mrk).Ve and Me are amongst RPs at the time of judgment (Asc stl Su, Mo stl Ve, Asc sgl Ju, Mo sgl Su and Day Lord Me).Next Antara lord Ke, as discussed abobe; in star of Ju(4,3-6); sub Mo+(11,10), no planet in star of Mo which is CSL of 4; Ju aspected by Ma(10,2-7).Next Antara Ke may be more critical to survive

than present Antara Ve.My prayers are with the old lady.Regards,TW@gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > About 2 1/2 hrs ago, I got a telephone call from my Acupresssure Guru,famous Devendra Vora,Mumbai resident. Incidentally, I am trained acupressure Therapist,gave free service at Mumbai for many years, under Sri Devendra Vora.> > The issue pertained to hospitalisation

of Mrs Vora, age nearly 80.> She had earlier heart problems was admitted to hospital several months ago.She is grossly overweight,the origin of health problems,refuses to use expert help available at home..> > Question naturally arises, about health recovery and longevity.Voraji is ready for everything,he is 1927 born. The horary no is 15, and our discussion took place at 10-26 am IST this day.> > I prepared a Horary chart with Aries Lagna with Moon in Leo PPhalguni. I rotated the chart to make 7th Tula as Lagna for Mrs Vora. Dasa /Bhukti is Venus. Horary chart enclosed.>

Questions. 1. Recovery status of patients.> 2. What do DBAs indicate w.r.t illness , recovery and longevity .> > Regards,> Satish> > >