IndiaDivine.org

my question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

I have one question. I perform Agni Hotra at home every day with exact time of sunrise and set. our family is practising this from nearly one year. My health was not good before the agnihotra practice. I dont have any health problems now after regular agnihotra practise. I have started learning K P System now.

My question now is I am suffering with the family troubles with my wife. She fight with me and left the home with her father on May 22nd 09. She has filed the DV case against me 24th Sep. Fortunately some negotiator has interfered and stopped my wife going further with the case. The negotiator is MLA and influenced person and relative of my wife. I brought it to that person notice regarding the issue. He has told both the parties he will discuss the issue. And the matter is pending with him now.

My question is now If my wife is looking for divorce or to join me and married life with me. If she continues married life with me when she will return to my house. The details are as followingName: Venkat Rao JaladiDOB: 27/11/1972POB: MedakTOB: 05:05amquestion of my time this day 14/11/2009 7:14:19 pm place Medak horary number is 225

Can please any one help me in this regard. since i am the beginer I am seeking help

Venkat Rao Jaladi

Dear RaoI made ur horary chart. L/o 6th 12th are in 7th house. 7th csl mer star of sa in 7 l/o 1 12. Dasa Lord mar in me in9 ( wife going away) and in sub of ke, signifying 12, v strogly. Ke in conj. with ma, in sub of mo in 7, l/0 6 shows that the divrce is a strong possibilityI may be corrected, if I am wrong.RegardsSujata Venkat Rao Jaladi <venkatraojk_P_system Sent: Sat, 14 November, 2009 7:16:55 PM my question

Dear all

I have one question. I perform Agni Hotra at home every day with exact time of sunrise and set. our family is practising this from nearly one year. My health was not good before the agnihotra practice. I dont have any health problems now after regular agnihotra practise. I have started learning K P System now.

My question now is I am suffering with the family troubles with my wife. She fight with me and left the home with her father on May 22nd 09. She has filed the DV case against me 24th Sep. Fortunately some negotiator has interfered and stopped my wife going further with the case. The negotiator is MLA and influenced person and relative of my wife. I brought it to that person notice regarding the issue. He has told both the parties he will discuss the issue. And the matter is pending with him now.

My question is now If my wife is looking for divorce or to join me and married life with me. If she continues married life with me when she will return to my house. The details are as followingName: Venkat Rao JaladiDOB: 27/11/1972POB: MedakTOB: 05:05amquestion of my time this day 14/11/2009 7:14:19 pm place Medak horary number is 225

Can please any one help me in this regard. since i am the beginer I am seeking help

Venkat Rao Jaladi

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear sujataji, I concurr with your analysis. I feel reconciliation effort will not bear fruit. When you have followed the rules correctly, you should state your prediction and need not invite others to correct you. We should state it confidently without fear of going wrong or right.RegardsSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel sujata das <sujatadash1Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:51:11 +0530 (IST)Re: my question Dear RaoI made ur horary chart. L/o 6th 12th are in 7th house. 7th csl mer star of sa in 7 l/o 1 12. Dasa Lord mar in me in9 ( wife going away) and in sub of ke, signifying 12, v strogly. Ke in conj. with ma, in sub of mo in 7, l/0 6 shows that the divrce is a strong possibilityI may be corrected, if I am wrong.RegardsSujata Venkat Rao Jaladi <venkatraoj >k_P_system Sent: Sat, 14 November, 2009 7:16:55 PM my question Dear all I have one question. I perform Agni Hotra at home every day with exact time of sunrise and set. our family is practising this from nearly one year. My health was not good before the agnihotra practice. I dont have any health problems now after regular agnihotra practise. I have started learning K P System now. My question now is I am suffering with the family troubles with my wife. She fight with me and left the home with her father on May 22nd 09. She has filed the DV case against me 24th Sep. Fortunately some negotiator has interfered and stopped my wife going further with the case. The negotiator is MLA and influenced person and relative of my wife. I brought it to that person notice regarding the issue. He has told both the parties he will discuss the issue. And the matter is pending with him now. My question is now If my wife is looking for divorce or to join me and married life with me. If she continues married life with me when she will return to my house. The details are as followingName: Venkat Rao JaladiDOB: 27/11/1972POB: MedakTOB: 05:05amquestion of my time this day 14/11/2009 7:14:19 pm place Medak horary number is 225 Can please any one help me in this regard. since i am the beginer I am seeking help Venkat Rao Jaladi9492912325 The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear SantoshI didn't want to b discouraging. That is all.RegardsSujata"santhosh10" <santhosh10 Sent: Mon, 16 November, 2009 9:49:07 AMRe: my question

Dear sujataji, I concurr with your analysis. I feel reconciliation effort will not bear fruit. When you have followed the rules correctly, you should state your prediction and need not invite others to correct you. We should state it confidently without fear of going wrong or right.RegardsSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:51:11 +0530 (IST)<@gro ups.com>Re: my question

Dear RaoI made ur horary chart. L/o 6th 12th are in 7th house. 7th csl mer star of sa in 7 l/o 1 12. Dasa Lord mar in me in9 ( wife going away) and in sub of ke, signifying 12, v strogly. Ke in conj. with ma, in sub of mo in 7, l/0 6 shows that the divrce is a strong possibilityI may be corrected, if I am wrong.RegardsSujata Venkat Rao Jaladi <venkatraoj >k_P_system@gro ups.comSat, 14 November, 2009

7:16:55 PM my question

Dear all

Venkat Rao Jaladi

Dear Ms Sujata

My analysis based on natal chart is as follows

Dasha operting as on 19th nov, 2009 is moon/sat/moon

Planet Star lord Sub lord

moon=10,10 ketu=9,2,12 venus=1,1-8

sat=8,4-5 mars=1,7-12 rahu=3,3-6

moon is the cuspal star lord of 4th & 8th

In transit saturn=12,4-5 is in sun=2,11 star and sub of venus=1,1-8

Since, the antar dasha lord signifies 7th and is connected with 6th.

So moon/sat the reconciliation is doubtful.

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Rao

> I made ur horary chart. L/o 6th 12th are in 7th house. 7th csl mer star of sa

in 7 l/o 1 12. Dasa Lord mar in me in9 ( wife going away) and in sub of ke,

signifying 12, v strogly. Ke in conj. with ma, in sub of mo in 7, l/0 6 shows

that the divrce is a strong possibility

> I may be corrected, if I am wrong.

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Venkat Rao Jaladi <venkatraoj

> k_P_system

> Sat, 14 November, 2009 7:16:55 PM

> my question

>

>

>

> Dear all

>

> I have one question. I perform Agni Hotra at home every day with exact time of

sunrise and set. our family is practising this from nearly one year. My health

was not good before the agnihotra practice. I dont have any health problems now

after regular agnihotra practise. I have started learning K P System now.

>

> My question now is I am suffering with the family troubles with my wife. She

fight with me and left the home with her father on May 22nd 09. She has filed

the DV case against me 24th Sep. Fortunately some negotiator has interfered and

stopped my wife going further with the case. The negotiator is MLA and

influenced person and relative of my wife. I brought it to that person notice

regarding the issue. He has told both the parties he will discuss the issue. And

the matter is pending with him now.

>

> My question is now If my wife is looking for divorce or to join me and married

life with me. If she continues married life with me when she will return to my

house. The details are as following

> Name: Venkat Rao Jaladi

> DOB: 27/11/1972

> POB: Medak

> TOB: 05:05am

> question of my time this day 14/11/2009 7:14:19 pm place Medak horary number

is 225

>

> Can please any one help me in this regard. since i am the beginer I am seeking

help

>

> Venkat Rao Jaladi

> 9492912325

http://in./

>

Dear Sujataji,

I am not able to understand your statements. I am sorry. Will you kindly give more details or provide the time and place of judgment ? I am interested to review the case. Of course if I find time. The association of 6,12 and 7 may be indicating the present seperation from each other. How to predict divorce, the permanent cut off of link, in future?

Regards Madam.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Mon, November 16, 2009 2:55:47 PMRe: my question

Dear SantoshI didn't want to b discouraging. That is all.

RegardsSujata

"santhosh10@ " <santhosh10 >@gro ups.comMon, 16 November, 2009 9:49:07 AMRe: my question

Dear sujataji, I concurr with your analysis. I feel reconciliation effort will not bear fruit. When you have followed the rules correctly, you should state your prediction and need not invite others to correct you. We should state it confidently without fear of going wrong or right.RegardsSanthosh

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:51:11 +0530 (IST)

<@gro ups.com>

Re: my question

Dear RaoI made ur horary chart. L/o 6th 12th are in 7th house. 7th csl mer star of sa in 7 l/o 1 12. Dasa Lord mar in me in9 ( wife going away) and in sub of ke, signifying 12, v strogly. Ke in conj. with ma, in sub of mo in 7, l/0 6 shows that the divrce is a strong possibilityI may be corrected, if I am wrong.RegardsSujata

Venkat Rao Jaladi <venkatraoj >k_P_system@gro ups.comSat, 14 November, 2009 7:16:55 PM my question

Dear all

Venkat Rao Jaladi