IndiaDivine.org

CSLs can divert the dasa lords in some cases sai 15 11 09

Rate this topic

Guest guest

accidents marriage house constructionthese events can happen in antharas also as they running for months saturn and mercury are having stars in 4, 8, 12 th house for danus lagna and hence if connected 3 and 9 (jupiter star in 3 7 11 andvenus 1, 5, 9 ) accidents can happen and 4, 8, 12 house are watery negative house (like rain damages things more than summer) always to be careful in the DBA of planets having stars in 4, 8, 12 th house from lagna mesha and danus saturn and mercury rishabha venus and kethu mithuna moon makara lagna kethu venus scorpio jupiter and raghu having stars in 4, 8, 12 house thanks with regards sairaman--- On Fri, 13/11/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1Re: CSLs can divert the dasa lords in some cases Date: Friday, 13 November, 2009, 7:28 PM

Dear TWjiVe is csl of 3 4 8 10 for me and I met with a serious head injury in Ju Ve Sa.I suppose, the 4th csl also being ve resulted in the accident. Sa+ is csl of 6 12, Ju of 5. I suppose, I should avoid ve star days/signs for travelRegardsSujataTW <tw853 >@gro ups.comThu, 12 November, 2009

11:40:17 PM CSLs can divert the dasa lords in some cases

Dear Friends,

The CSL can divert the dasa lord when the CSL is a strong significator opposite to the signification of dasa lord, for examples:

If the 8th CSL gets strong signification for any one of houses 1,2,3,6,10, a person need not at all worry about, whatever may the Dasa is on or to come.

In this particular chart 11th Badhaka bhava sublord is Jupiter, which is in 10th. Therefore Badhakasthana loses its strength.

- Astrosecrets & KP Part II pp 53 & 56 under 'Sub-Lords who Diverts the Dasa Lords'

Rahu- X cusp sublord is Rahu. No planet in the star of Rau. Therefore Rahu is a strong significator of the X house, even though he occupies the IX…..

- Astrosecrets & KP Part II p197 under "The Golden Rule in KP'

The cuspal sub lords become the strongest significators of concerned houses, if there is no planet in their stars.

-KP Reader III p 309, KPA 1991 July p 1 & November p 8, PS Rao, KM Subramaniam, Vikari Ramamurthi, R. Mukunda Rajan, Kuppu Ganapathi, Kanak Bosmia etc

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Rath Ji,

> Yes agree with you.

> Thanks & Regards

>

> --- On Thu, 11/12/09, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> Re: My View cuspal sublord

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:28 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Suresh Awasthiji,

> What is writen by you is correct. But we have to remember practicability.

> Up to Dasa, Bhukti and Antara and may be up to Prana it may be correct. But as per your terminology Sooo, Soooo, sooooo etc may not be correct as long as our birth time is accurate up to fractions of a second of time.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> Suresh Awasthi <suresh.awasthi@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, November 11, 2009 7:33:58 AM

> Re: My View cuspal sublord

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This is my view and known to every KP student,

> CSLÂ have no power to change the event when matter comes to DBA,

> Sublord is the third step in stair to climb to an event,

> Dasa Nath : Dictates (with in Dasa)

> Bhukti Nath : Manages sort  and send to Antra nath,(with in Bhukti)

> Antra Nath : Amplify (with in year) or particular year

> Sookshma : amplify ->So->(with in month)

> Soo-> (on that Day)

> Sooo->(on that hour)

> Soooo-(that minut)

> Sooooo->(that second) Completed

> Thanks & Regards

> Suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Tue, 11/10/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> cuspal sublord

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 6:03 PM

>

>

> Â

>

> Dear puneet

> Lets have a discussion on how csl change the results of a house.Sometime back I had asked how Bhasker had not with an accident or illhealth inspite of 7 planets signifying the 12th H, u had said that csl of 6th, sa signifies the 5th.

> My csl of 12th is sa+ is in 11, yet I feel awful. My son 's dasa is sa in 12th,l/o3 4, in ra star in 7th and he has a lot of friends, while I have none It could b because sa is in ju star in 8th, but ju is l/o 2 4..

> Do csl work only during their dasas or all the time ?

> Regards

> Sujata

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.