K P Wheel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

I have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords,

showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading

the same in file section.

Bhasin Shiv

Dear Bhasinhow i will get the WheelRegardsSahhasra Saagarabhasinshiv <bhasinshiv Sent: Tue, 17 November, 2009 10:34:53 PM K P Wheel

Dear Friends

I have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords, showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading the same in file section.

Bhasin Shiv

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Bhasinshiv,

Where is the KP wheel tell me the URL--- On Tue, 17/11/09, bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv wrote:

bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv K P Wheel Date: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 11:45 PM

Junk Score: 3 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Approve sender | Block sender | Block domain

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sahhasra,

KP Wheel & moon tithi chart has been uploaded in the File section of K_P_System

in PDF format. You can check the file section and save the same.

bhasin shiv

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhasin

> how i will get the Wheel

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv

>

> Tue, 17 November, 2009 10:34:53 PM

> K P Wheel

>

>

> Dear Friends

>

> I have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords,

showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading

the same in file section.

>

> Bhasin Shiv

>

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Sir

Your file cannot be found in file section

Please confirm it

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:29:00 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Sahhasra,

KP Wheel moon tithi chart has been uploaded in the File section of K_P_System in PDF format. You can check the file section and save the same.

bhasin shiv

, Sagar S wrote:

>

> Dear Bhasin

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> bhasinshiv

>

> K P Wheel

>

>

> Dear Friends

>

> I have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords, showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading the same in file section.

>

> Bhasin Shiv

>

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew

>

In the file section it is named as NAKSHATRA KP WHEEL.PDF--- On Thu, 19/11/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandRe: Re: K P Wheel Date: Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 10:11 AM

Sir

Your file cannot be found in file section

Please confirm it

Cell No. +91 9422582853

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:29:00 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Sahhasra,

KP Wheel moon tithi chart has been uploaded in the File section of K_P_System in PDF format. You can check the file section and save the same.

bhasin shiv

@gro ups.com, Sagar S wrote:

>

> Dear Bhasin

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> bhasinshiv

> @gro ups.com

> K P Wheel

>

>

> Dear Friends

>

> I have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords, showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading the same in file section.

>

> Bhasin Shiv

>

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Mr.Bhasin,

I have downloaded the "Wheel" successfully...pray tell me how is this chart drawn as a wheel more helpful that our own Indian Systems of drawing the horoscope ?

I have in the past, seen the Western Astrologers discuss a chart...and the only advantage I could see is the arrows/st.lines one could draw to represent aspects...

It could be because I am so used to the Indian System,and particularly the South Indian way of drawing a chart...

I shall be highly obliged if you could enlighten me on the correct usage pattern/system and it's advantages over the Indian ways of drawing up a horoscope...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Tue, 11/17/09, bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv wrote:

bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv K P Wheel Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:04 PM

Dear FriendsI have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords, showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading the same in file section. Bhasin Shiv

Dear Yogesh Lajmi Thanks for your wishes. I have developed this chart using AUTOCAD software......it being an easy way of viewing NAKSHATRAS ,SUBs as according to degrees, proves to be much more helpful than the INDIAN CHART you are talking about....the entire SOLAR SYSTEM is clearly mentioned for astrological students in the chart. WITH REGARDS, BHASINSHIV--- On Thu, 19/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: K P Wheel Cc: "bhasinshiv" <bhasinshivThursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:04 PM

Dear Mr.Bhasin,

I have downloaded the "Wheel" successfully. ..pray tell me how is this chart drawn as a wheel more helpful that our own Indian Systems of drawing the horoscope ?

I have in the past, seen the Western Astrologers discuss a chart...and the only advantage I could see is the arrows/st.lines one could draw to represent aspects...

It could be because I am so used to the Indian System,and particularly the South Indian way of drawing a chart...

I shall be highly obliged if you could enlighten me on the correct usage pattern/system and it's advantages over the Indian ways of drawing up a horoscope...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Tue, 11/17/09, bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> K P Wheel@gro ups.comTuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:04 PM

Dear FriendsI have already developed a KP Wheel, which includes Nakshtras, Sub lords, showing Solar system. I have also developed Moon Tithi Chakra. I am uploading the same in file section. Bhasin Shiv

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear Mr.Bhasin,

Thanks for your quick response...I shall try it out...but for that I will need the SW to cast a chart horary or Natal,using that configuration...could you make available the SW for a limited period of time say 1 month or so, on this site ?

That will be a very good idea,in my humble opinion...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Thu, 11/19/09, shiv bhasin <bhasinshiv wrote:

shiv bhasin <bhasinshivRe: K P Wheel Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 2:07 PM

Dear Yogesh Lajmi Thanks for your wishes. I have developed this chart using AUTOCAD software.... ..it being an easy way of viewing NAKSHATRAS ,SUBs as according to degrees, proves to be much more helpful than the INDIAN CHART you are talking about....the entire SOLAR SYSTEM is clearly mentioned for astrological students in the chart. WITH REGARDS, BHASINSHIV--- On Thu, 19/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: K P Wheel@gro ups.comCc: "bhasinshiv" <bhasinshiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:04 PM

Dear Mr.Bhasin,

I have downloaded the "Wheel" successfully. ..pray tell me how is this chart drawn as a wheel more helpful that our own Indian Systems of drawing the horoscope ?

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Tue, 11/17/09, bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

bhasinshiv <bhasinshiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> K P Wheel@gro ups.comTuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:04 PM

R/s Shivji

I have received your pdf files. They are very attractive and meaningful tounderstand for new learners as well as every KP astrologers. Will you kind enough to send your autocad files to the group or at least to the members who had requested you about this and oblige.

Hoping full cooperation and guidance in this regard on behalf of all members.

Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:13:20 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Yogesh Lajmi Thanks for your wishes. I have developed this chart using AUTOCAD software......it being an easy way of viewing NAKSHATRAS ,SUBs as according to degrees, proves to be much more helpful than the INDIAN CHART you are talking about....the entire SOLAR SYSTEM is clearly mentioned for astrological students in the chart. WITH REGARDS, BHASINSHIV--- On Thu, 19/11/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi Re: K P Wheel: "bhasinshiv" Thursday, 19 November, 2009, 12:04 PM

Dear Mr.Bhasin,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Tue, 11/17/09, bhasinshiv wrote:

bhasinshiv K P Wheel@gro ups.comTuesday, November 17, 2009, 5:04 PM