Guest guest

Dear Members

Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets

unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What

is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planets

Any insight will be appreciated

Kannan

Dear Kannan,

Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.

This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware of this basic fact.

santhosh

SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM Vimshottari Dasa System

Dear MembersVimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planetsAny insight will be appreciatedKannan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dar Mr. Santhosh

Thank you very much for the information. You say this question is basic to KP

astrology. But I do not find mention of this fact in any of the Readers and/or

Books by KSK. Some KP astrlogers also have asked me this quection. Will you be

kind enough to give any reference or Vedic literature wherein this basic

information is found, just for my understanding.

Regards

Kannan

, Santhosh <santhosh10 wrote:

>

> Dear Kannan,

>

> Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied

by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have

calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.

> This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware

of this basic fact.

>

> santhosh

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77

>

> Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM

> Vimshottari Dasa System

>

>  

> Dear Members

>

> Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets

>

> Any insight will be appreciated

>

> Kannan

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

My Dear group member,

Can you clarify an d calculate the periods of each DASDA

Tank YOU,

Yours faithfully

cghatty --- On Fri, 20/11/09, Santhosh <santhosh10 wrote:

Santhosh <santhosh10Re: Vimshottari Dasa System Date: Friday, 20 November, 2009, 12:08 PM

Dear Kannan,

Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.

This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware of this basic fact.

santhosh

SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ >@gro ups.comFri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM Vimshottari Dasa System

Dear MembersVimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planetsAny insight will be appreciatedKannan

Dear Srinivasan,

I have given the late Mr.K.R.Kar's rationale several times...kindly check the file section...

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Fri, 11/20/09, SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 wrote:

SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Re: Vimshottari Dasa System Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 4:57 PM

Dar Mr. SanthoshThank you very much for the information. You say this question is basic to KP astrology. But I do not find mention of this fact in any of the Readers and/or Books by KSK. Some KP astrlogers also have asked me this quection. Will you be kind enough to give any reference or Vedic literature wherein this basic information is found, just for my understanding.RegardsKannan @gro ups.com, Santhosh <santhosh10@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Kannan,> > Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.> This question is very basic to kp

astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware of this basic fact.> > santhosh> > Â > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 > @gro ups.com> Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM> Vimshottari Dasa System> > Â > Dear Members> > Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planets> > Any insight will be appreciated> > Kannan> > > > > >

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Dear Kannan,

I learnt the below explanation from my guru from whom I learnt traditional astrology. Anyway, since I am not good at sanskrit, i didnt ask for the corresponsing sloka. I think it is from varaha mihira's dashaadhaayi.

regards

santhosh

SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Fri, 20 November, 2009 10:27:56 PM Re: Vimshottari Dasa System

Dar Mr. SanthoshThank you very much for the information. You say this question is basic to KP astrology. But I do not find mention of this fact in any of the Readers and/or Books by KSK. Some KP astrlogers also have asked me this quection. Will you be kind enough to give any reference or Vedic literature wherein this basic information is found, just for my understanding.RegardsKannan @gro ups.com, Santhosh <santhosh10@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Kannan,> > Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.> This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware

of this basic fact.> > santhosh> > Â > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 > @gro ups.com> Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM> Vimshottari Dasa System> > Â > Dear Members> > Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planets> > Any insight will be appreciated> > Kannan> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Yogesh Lajmi

Thank you for the information

Kannan

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Srinivasan,

>                        I have given the late

Mr.K.R.Kar's rationale several times...kindly check the file section...

>                       Yogesh Lajmi.

>

> --- On Fri, 11/20/09, SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 wrote:

>

>

> SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77

> Re: Vimshottari Dasa System

>

> Friday, November 20, 2009, 4:57 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dar Mr. Santhosh

>

> Thank you very much for the information. You say this question is basic to KP

astrology. But I do not find mention of this fact in any of the Readers and/or

Books by KSK. Some KP astrlogers also have asked me this quection. Will you be

kind enough to give any reference or Vedic literature wherein this basic

information is found, just for my understanding.

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> @gro ups.com, Santhosh <santhosh10@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kannan,

> >

> > Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area

occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our

acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.

> > This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are

aware of this basic fact.

> >

> > santhosh

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77

> > @gro ups.com

> > Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM

> > Vimshottari Dasa System

> >

> >  

> > Dear Members

> >

> > Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets

> >

> > Any insight will be appreciated

> >

> > Kannan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

Friends

Basis on which the allotment of years for mahadasha of 120 years lies in Astakwarg. IN a day or two I will give the abstract of this for the information of everyone with the courtsy of Mr. Krushnaji of Satara who has discovered this base.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:50:20 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Kannan,

santhosh

>

>

SrinivasanK

>

>Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM

> Vimshottari Dasa System

>

>

Dear Members

>

>Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planets

>

>Any insight will be appreciated

>

>Kannan

>

>

Awaiting for the abstract.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: santhosh10; guide_vijayanandSent: Mon, November 23, 2009 4:54:26 PMRe: Re: Vimshottari Dasa System

FriendsBasis on which the allotment of years for mahadasha of 120 years lies in Astakwarg. IN a day or two I will give the abstract of this for the information of everyone with the courtsy of Mr. Krushnaji of Satara who has discovered this base.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, IndiaCell NO. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:50:20 +0530 wrote>Dear Kannan,Under Vimshotari, each planet represents a group of 3 stars. The area occupied by each star group varies and based on the length of this area our acharyas have calculated the length of the each planets dasa period.This question is very basic to kp astrology and hence kp astrologers are aware of this basic fact.santhosh>>SrinivasanK >To:

@gro ups.com>Fri, 20 November, 2009 11:57:29 AM> Vimshottari Dasa System>> Dear Members>>Vimsottari dasa system (a total of 120 years) is divided amongst 9 planets unevenly like Venus 20 years, Sun 6 years, Rahu 18, Ketu 7 years etc. etc. What is the basis for such an allotment of duration to different planets>>Any insight will be appreciated>>Kannan>>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.