IndiaDivine.org

No Desire for marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji,

Majority of the rules that we discussed are traditional. For example, KP doesn't consider retrograde planets in natal charts. Having said that, we need to apply the rules in the KP way, as demonstrated by Sunaparantha ji, and find out a KP rule which is consistent and has wider applicability.  

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Santhosh <santhosh10 wrote:

Dear Punitji,

Please find below an apt case of a person who has no desire to marry. He is personally known to me.

Male.

DOB: 08/09/1968

TOB: 12.20 pm

POB: Mumbai

19:11 N

72:51 E

I agree that Ketu with venus may be a strong indicator.

However, i seriously doubt if Venus retro has anything to do with lack of interest in physical pleasure or lack of desire for marriage. Venus retro implies delays in matters pertaining to venus incluing marriage.

Regards

santhosh

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sent: Mon, 23 November, 2009 11:38:32 AM Re: Re: No Desire for marriage 

Dear Satish,

Thanks for sharing. I would also add that Venus-Ketu combinition also limits interest in Sex.

We need to apply these on the known charts (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29487, http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29493) and see if we can form some basics for a new KP rules.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

Venus Retrograde is a sure indication for   non- desire to settle down.

Close conjunction of Sat and Venus could also create this situation.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: No Desire for marriage@gro ups.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009, 5:32 PM

Dear Friends,

11th house represent desire. So my educated guess is 11th CSL strongly signifying 1, 6 & 12 will indicate no desire for marriage.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM, SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:

Dear Mr Logesh LajmiThank you. Yes,I agree, this common indication of 7th CSL connected to 1,6,10 shows no marriage,whether the native has no desire to marry or interested in marriage. My question is whether we can distinguish the person as not interested in marriage from his horoscope.There are 2 cases 1. native- intersted in marriage but no luck 2. native -no desire to marry. In both the cases i,6,10 signification will reflect. Then how to find out whether the native belongs to category 1 or 2.

Hope I am making myself clear. Kannan

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Srinivasan,>                        Such a person's VIIth cusp lord will almost always signify the houses I,VI,X & XII...provided the person's chart is cast as per K.P Principles using the New K.P. Ayanamsa...

>                        With best wishes,>                        Yogesh Lajmi.> > --- On Sat, 11/21/09, SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:

> > > SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ ...>

> No Desire for marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, November 21, 2009, 2:33 PM> > >  

> > > > Dear Members> > How to identify in a horoscope when the native has no inclination for marriage.We have seen cases where the native wants to get married but no proposals click. But if the native has no intention or desire at all for marriage--how to identify this in his horoscope.

> > Pl enlighten> > Kannan>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

dear Sagar ji.Pl. mention the Place of BirthKalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:22:25 PMRe: No Desire for marriage

Hi

At the age of 11 i took decission not to get marry.

My horoscope may be helpful in fixing "no desire for marriage"

Sahhasra Saagara

D/B 7th May 1955

@ 2-45 am

12N20/76E13

Regards

SSB

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 22 November, 2009 7:05:51 PMRe: No Desire for marriage

Dear Kannan ji,

Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes, would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Dear Sujatji,Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and negation to marriage.Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) , Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to the placement of planets in such houses.This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: No Desire for marriage @gro ups.comSunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

R Sirs,

The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

aregards,

sujatkaram.

Dear Kamman ji,Kindly send the places of births for given dataKaluanSrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 8:42:47 PM Re: No Desire for marriage

Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the natives have no desire for marriage.

1 28-07-1946 04-36 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

2. 10-04-1962 08-07 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

3. 29.12.1957 07.05 Hrs 13 N 05 ; 78 E 37

Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power point presentation on unmarried persons

Hope these cases will be useful for the study by the Forum

Regards

Kannan

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Kannan ji,

>

> Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes,

> would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sujatji,

> >

> > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th

> > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th

> > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination

> > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting

> > married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and

> > negation to marriage.

> >

> > Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) ,

> > Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons

> > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to

> > the placement of planets in such houses.

> >

> > This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request

> > seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

> >

> > Jai Maa Kaali,

> >

> > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > *

> >

> > *"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

> > making money".*

> >

> >

> > --- On *Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>* wrote:

> >

> >

> > sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>

> > Re: No Desire for marriage

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > R Sirs,

> > The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> > aregards,

> > sujatkaram.

> >

> > ------------ --------- ---------

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Punitji,

I agree with you.

i was only referring to the statements made in your mail and satish's earlier mail on venus retro and commenting on that.

Please use the chart I have provided for KP analysis on lack of desire for marriage and lets see how we can conclude a rule.

regards

santhosh

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Mon, 23 November, 2009 1:34:47 PMRe: Re: No Desire for marriage

Dear Santosh ji,

Majority of the rules that we discussed are traditional. For example, KP doesn't consider retrograde planets in natal charts. Having said that, we need to apply the rules in the KP way, as demonstrated by Sunaparantha ji, and find out a KP rule which is consistent and has wider applicability.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Santhosh <santhosh10 > wrote:

Dear Punitji,

Please find below an apt case of a person who has no desire to marry. He is personally known to me.

Male.

DOB: 08/09/1968

TOB: 12.20 pm

POB: Mumbai

19:11 N

72:51 E

I agree that Ketu with venus may be a strong indicator.

However, i seriously doubt if Venus retro has anything to do with lack of interest in physical pleasure or lack of desire for marriage. Venus retro implies delays in matters pertaining to venus incluing marriage.

Regards

santhosh

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comMon, 23 November, 2009 11:38:32 AM Re: Re: No Desire for marriage

Dear Satish,

Thanks for sharing. I would also add that Venus-Ketu combinition also limits interest in Sex.

We need to apply these on the known charts (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29487, http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29493) and see if we can form some basics for a new KP rules.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

Venus Retrograde is a sure indication for non- desire to settle down.

Close conjunction of Sat and Venus could also create this situation.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: No Desire for marriage@gro ups.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009, 5:32 PM

Dear Friends,

11th house represent desire. So my educated guess is 11th CSL strongly signifying 1, 6 & 12 will indicate no desire for marriage.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM, SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:

Dear Mr Logesh LajmiThank you. Yes,I agree, this common indication of 7th CSL connected to 1,6,10 shows no marriage,whether the native has no desire to marry or interested in marriage. My question is whether we can distinguish the person as not interested in marriage from his horoscope.There are 2 cases 1. native- intersted in marriage but no luck 2. native -no desire to marry. In both the cases i,6,10 signification will reflect. Then how to find out whether the native belongs to category 1 or 2. Hope I am making myself clear. Kannan

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Srinivasan,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Such a person's VIIth cusp lord will almost always signify the houses I,VI,X & XII...provided the person's chart is cast as per K.P Principles using the New K.P. Ayanamsa...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > --- On Sat, 11/21/09, SrinivasanK

<srinivasankannan77@ ...> wrote:> > > SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ ...>

> No Desire for marriage> @gro ups.com> Saturday, November 21, 2009, 2:33 PM> > > Â

> > > > Dear Members> > How to identify in a horoscope when the native has no inclination for marriage.We have seen cases where the native wants to get married but no proposals click. But if the native has no intention or desire at all for marriage--how to identify this in his horoscope. > > Pl enlighten> > Kannan>

Mr. Kalaun

Birth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd

Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for

you.

Thank you

Kannan

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

> Kindly send the places of births for given data

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77

>

> Sun, November 22, 2009 8:42:47 PM

> Re: No Desire for marriage

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

> Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the

natives have no desire for marriage.

>

> 1 28-07-1946 04-36 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> 2. 10-04-1962 08-07 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> 3. 29.12.1957 07.05 Hrs 13 N 05 ; 78 E 37

>

> Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power

point presentation on unmarried persons

>

> Hope these cases will be useful for the study by the Forum

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> > Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes,

> > would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled .

11th

> > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the

11th

> > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this

combination

> > > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting

> > > married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and

> > > negation to marriage.

> > >

> > > Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) ,

> > > Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons

> > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due

to

> > > the placement of planets in such houses.

> > >

> > > This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request

> > > seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > * " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

> > > making money " .*

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On *Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>

> > > Re: No Desire for marriage

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > The querry is regarding " Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage<http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Friends, Apart from Venus/Sat connection,even Ketu/Mar/Moon i same rasi or 3 adjacent rasis will give similar tendencies for delayed marriage. Regards, Satish--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Girish <horamag wrote:Girish <horamag Re: No Desire for marriage Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 12:26 PM

Respected Members

I am aged 41 male unmarried and planning to remain bachelor in the future also.The reason is no desire to get married.

I would like to give my chart for case study

DOB: september 8th 1968

TOB:12.20pm

POB:Mumbai

Thanks and regards

Girish

@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> Hi

> At the age of 11 i took decission not to get marry.

> My horoscope may be helpful in fixing "no desire for marriage"

> Sahhasra Saagara

> D/B 7th May 1955

> @ 2-45 am

> 12N20/76E13

> Regards

> SSB

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, 22 November, 2009 7:05:51 PM

>

> Â

> Dear Kannan ji,

>

> Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes, would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx> wrote:

>

> Â

> >Dear Sujatji,

> >

> >Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and negation to marriage.

> >

> >Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) , Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to the placement of planets in such houses.

> >

> >This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

> >

> >

> >

> >Jai Maa Kaali,Â

> >

> >Devbrato Sarkar

> >

> >

> >"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".

> >

> >--- On Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ . co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >>sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ . co.in>

> >>Re: No Desire for marriage

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>Â

> >>R Sirs,

> >>The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> >>aregards,

> >>sujatkaram.

> >>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Friends,

As I am out of station for my personal work so I was not in touch with net. So I am putting this by slight delay.

There are certain people who are ready to marry and also their horoscopes show that there are chances of marriage but still they remained unmarried. This is general thing whcih everyone observes in 1 out of 1000.

Another category where male/female personally denies to get married. He/she is having certain past records of things by which he/she frightened to get married.

Both the points are to be considered how and why these type of people will not dare to marry or oppose to get married.

Thus it is the link that is not directly connected to him/her but is related to his/her brother/sister/friends etc. It requires psychic counselling. After getting the thing behind this, you h ave to apply rules.

All these factrs are to be taken into consideration in kp methodology and then we have to find out the reasons in kp astrology why she/he is not intending to marry.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:36:50 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Members

How to identify in a horoscope when the native has no inclination for marriage.We have seen cases where the native wants to get married but no proposals click. But if the native has no intention or desire at all for marriage--how to identify this in his horoscope.

Pl enlighten

Kannan

Dear Kannan jiI am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.Now for coordination.All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but I never do.As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group, it should be perfect in every respect.So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/Remote area

with Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB, also should be given.Thanks for yr replyWith RegardsKALYANSrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM Re: No Desire for marriage

Mr. Kalaun

Birth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for you.

Thank you

Kannan

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

> Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the natives have no desire for marriage.

>

>

> Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power point presentation on unmarried persons

>

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th

> > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th

> > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination

> > > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting

> > >

> > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to

> > >

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > *"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

> > > making money".*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Sorry. I have missed to add the "SEX" as male or female with the data of a birth, as explained in my mailKalyanSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 9:14:08 PMRe: Re: No Desire for marriage

Dear Kannan jiI am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.Now for coordination.All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but I never do.As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group, it should be perfect in every respect.So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/ Remote area

with Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB, also should be given.Thanks for yr replyWith RegardsKALYANSrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ >@gro ups.comMon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM Re: No Desire for marriage

Mr. Kalaun

Birth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for you.

Thank you

Kannan

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

> Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the natives have no desire for marriage.

>

>

> Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power point presentation on unmarried persons

>

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th

> > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th

> > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination

> > >

> > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to

> > >

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > *"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

> > > making money".*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage<http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Mr. Kalyan

Everybody does mistakes. It is ok. I agree with your point on the POB. Whatever

additional information is required I am ready to supply.

Regards

Kannan

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Dear Kannan ji

>

> I am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at

that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.

>

> Now for coordination.

> All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.

> If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can

change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.

> Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but

I never do.

> As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group,

it should be perfect in every respect.

>

> So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit

all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/Remote area

with Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB,

also should be given.

>

> Thanks for yr reply

>

> With Regards

>

> KALYAN

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Mon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM

>

>

> Mr. Kalaun

>

> Birth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd

Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for

you.

>

> Thank you

>

> Kannan

>

> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kamman ji,

> >

> > Kindly send the places of births for given data

> >

> > Kaluan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > SrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sun, November 22, 2009 8:42:47 PM

> > Re: No Desire for marriage

> >

> >

> > Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

> >

> > Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the

natives have no desire for marriage.

> >

> > 1 28-07-1946 04-36 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> > 2. 10-04-1962 08-07 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> > 3. 29.12.1957 07.05 Hrs 13 N 05 ; 78 E 37

> >

> > Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power

point presentation on unmarried persons

> >

> > Hope these cases will be useful for the study by the Forum

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kannan

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Kannan ji,

> > >

> > > Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes,

> > > would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sujatji,

> > > >

> > > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled .

11th

> > > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the

11th

> > > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this

combination

> > > > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of

getting

> > > > married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and

> > > > negation to marriage.

> > > >

> > > > Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) ,

> > > > Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons

> > > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too,

due to

> > > > the placement of planets in such houses.

> > > >

> > > > This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request

> > > > seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

> > > >

> > > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > > >

> > > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > > *

> > > >

> > > > * " Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he

is

> > > > making money " .*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram@ ...>

> > > > Re: No Desire for marriage

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > R Sirs,

> > > > The querry is regarding " Desire not to marry " and not denial of

marriage.

> > > > aregards,

> > > > sujatkaram.

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage<http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Periyapatna/Mysore district/Karnataka

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Mon, 23 November, 2009 1:55:40 PMRe: No Desire for marriage

dear Sagar ji.Pl. mention the Place of BirthKalyan

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSun, November 22, 2009 11:22:25 PMRe: No Desire for marriage

Hi

At the age of 11 i took decission not to get marry.

My horoscope may be helpful in fixing "no desire for marriage"

Sahhasra Saagara

D/B 7th May 1955

@ 2-45 am

12N20/76E13

Regards

SSB

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSun, 22 November, 2009 7:05:51 PMRe: No Desire for marriage

Dear Kannan ji,

Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes, would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx > wrote:

Dear Sujatji,Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and negation to marriage.Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) , Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to the placement of planets in such houses.This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: No Desire for marriage @gro ups.comSunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

R Sirs,

aregards,

sujatkaram.

Pranam All,As per my understanding if 7th cusp has connection with 12th house then there might be no desire for marriage,. because 12th house has the signification of "self undoing" (horary P.no.122 last para) i interpreted this that " wish to withdraw from a thought or act" . One may not have desire or liking for marriage that doesnt mean that one will not marryat all ! So 12th house signification (for 7th csl) may not be strong in such a case.. No doubt ones desires come under the preview of 11th cusp but a person not interested in marriage may marry and lead a happy life afterwards if 11th is connected with 1 or 6 or 12 houses then how can he have happiness aftewards ? i think that 11th cusp is to be verified to know whether the couple will have healthy relation or not.may be i

am wrong .... I will try to present my analysis on the birth details given by our members shortly.....Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: No Desire for marriage Date: Monday, 23 November, 2009, 9:14 PM

Dear Kannan jiI am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.Now for coordination.All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but I never do.As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group, it should be perfect in every respect.So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/ Remote area

with Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB, also should be given.Thanks for yr replyWith RegardsKALYANSrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77@ >@gro ups.comMon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM Re: No Desire for marriage

Mr. Kalaun

Thank you

Kannan

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > making money".*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbxRe: No Desire for marriage"Yogesh Lajmi" <yogeshlajmiMonday, November 23, 2009, 3:00 PMRespected Yogesh ji,Namaste,Like a coin which has 2 sides, I have looked at this topic / thread as in 2 part with 2 sub division.1st part : Whether the native has the signification of getting married --> the answer can be only as yes or no based on the chart using the KP principles - 7th house signification . If the chart says no, then there is no way he can get married all he can say to keep himself / others happy

that he does not have the desire to get married whenever others ask him about his marriage. And2nd part : Lets say the answer to the 1st part as yes - Marriage promised but WHEN ? This is where all the other houses come into play. Which includes his state of mind - 5th house (not to marry & progeny). For an astrologer - we look at symptoms of desires not being fulfilled (11th house) as well as whether such partner who comes in his life does not give fruitful economic benefits (2nd house). Hence I said negating the House 2 - 5 - 11. Also could be that the fruitful period for marriage comes so late in life that the person may not like to get married as he/she has already well passed that age.There are many reasons for a eligible bachelor not to marry and I just cited them in 3 simple layman words whereas you said them in superlatives. Every human being would like to get married in due course of time when the time is ripe. Some don't get married because the chart does not promise, some head towards celibacy whereas a few of them are so scared of their weakness as well as the responsibility they have to shoulder in raising the family are a scary affair and hence take refuge behind the saying "No desire to get married".I believe in my Creator and have faith on Him who show the destiny through these charts which is nothing but my life encapsulated in those 12 houses in their constellation & planets and this is my destiny which is written at the time of my

birth. Likewise for everyone - whatever the chart promises is what will happen through / during the D/B/A/S Lords period. Let us analyze those charts who say "No desire for marriage" and we are sure, will see a pattern emerging from our research on those charts and I call the DBAS lords as one's destiny lords. This is something like the 3 Lagna's - Asc is what we are and that is real whereas the Sun & Moon Lagna is what we show and what people see us as.Being a beginner in this wonderful occult science, its too early & foolish for me debate or argue on such issues as I need to learn a lot and strengthen my fundamentals in KP. I would rather prefer to learn from the way how the seniors handle / tackle the issue. Moreover, I don't carry or have the books with me in my office where I can quote the page numbers or the editions. These books were purchased in the last 4 months and I read them at home where I dont use internet as I prefer spending that time on my study & understanding KP.My apologies for the lengthy mail as I wanted my views to be understood by everyone without any misunderstanding.With Respects,Jai Maa Kaali, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: No Desire for marriage Cc: "Dev Sarkar" <sarkar_dbxSunday, November 22, 2009, 2:43 PMDear Mr.Sarkar,

Profligacy does not necessarily mean no desire for marriage...many married men/women are known to be "satyrs" or "nymphomaniacs"...

No desire for marriage,therefore,as per K.P.,will be shown if the VIIth cusp sublord signifies I,VI,X & XII...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbx wrote:

Dev Sarkar <sarkar_dbxRe: No Desire for marriage Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 12:17 PM

sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: No Desire for marriage@gro ups.comSunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

R Sirs,

aregards,

sujatkaram.

DEAR ALL IN ASTROSECRETS PART 1 BY LATA SRI SHANMUGAM PAGE 158THEY SAID LIKE THIS WHEN THE SUB LORD OF THE 7TH AND SUB LORD OF THE 2ND ARE CONNACTED ONLY TO HOUSES 6 AND12 PREDOMINENTLY AND THAT SUBLORD IF IT IS SATURN OR MARS OR SUN THEN THERE WILL BE NO MARRIAGE IN HIS LIFE TIME. WHAT WE MEANBY CONNACTION ONLY TO HOUSES 6 AND 12 IS THAT THE SUB LORD BEING DEPOSITED IN THE STARSOF LORDSOF 6 AND 12 IN A PREDOMINENT MANER THNAKING

YOU SANTA BOORLA -- On Mon, 11/23/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Re: No Desire for marriage Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 11:17 PM

Pranam All,As per my understanding if 7th cusp has connection with 12th house then there might be no desire for marriage,. because 12th house has the signification of "self undoing" (horary P.no.122 last para) i interpreted this that " wish to withdraw from a thought or act" . One may not have desire or liking for marriage that doesnt mean that one will not marryat all ! So 12th house signification (for 7th csl) may not be strong in such a case.. No doubt ones desires come under the preview of 11th cusp but a person not interested in marriage may marry and lead a happy life afterwards if 11th is

connected with 1 or 6 or 12 houses then how can he have happiness aftewards ? i think that 11th cusp is to be verified to know whether the couple will have healthy relation or not.may be i

am wrong .... I will try to present my analysis on the birth details given by our members shortly.....Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: No Desire for marriage@gro ups.comMonday, 23 November, 2009, 9:14 PM

Mr. Kalaun

Thank you

Kannan

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > making money".*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>