IndiaDivine.org

No Desire for marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pavan

For marital happyness signification of DBAs as well as cuspal co rulers of 7, 2, 11 and also parellal 5, 8 signification of 12th house is necessary as it shows for bed comfort. As in general sense we consider the 12th house as totally negative. If we consider stay at abroad 12 th house is essential but 11th house signification for stay at abroad will be detrimental results towards 12th house.

If 12th house cuspal sub lord is not having signification or connection with 7 and 8 and 12 there will be no desire for marriage. Also the rules given by KSK for chestyness can be applied in these type of cases. and if we consider 12th house as bed comfort, signification of 6 cusp with 12th cusp is also to be taken into consideration because for bed comfort of one will be again bedcomfort for his/her partner and that can be seen from 6th house i.e. 12th to the 7th house.

we found certain links where the planets like rahu, ketu, saturn, mars etc. itself it shows lacunaes in the marital happyness apart from their signification of 2, 7, 11 cusps.

For desire of Marriage and marital happyness, Lagna cusp is also to play important role because the tendency of living life will be considered from lagna cusp only. If it is not connected or signified the 7, 2, 11 and also 5, 8, tendency to get marry willbe at lesser extent.

Only putting down the rules from KP readers or examples solved by old kp astrologers or from certain books/magazines is of no use. That every rule will to be hold correct for every case.

With regards.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashatra, India

Cell NO. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:37:48 +0530 wrote

>

Pranam All,As per my understanding if 7th cusp has connection with 12th house then there might be no desire for marriage,. because 12th house has the signification of "self undoing" (horary P.no.122 last para) i interpreted this that " wish to withdraw from a thought or act" . One may not have desire or liking for marriage that doesnt mean that one will not marryat all ! So 12th house signification (for 7th csl) may not be strong in such a case.. No doubt ones desires come under the preview of 11th cusp but a person not interested in marriage may marry and lead a happy life afterwards if 11th is connected with 1 or 6 or 12 houses then how can he have happiness aftewards ? i think that 11th cusp is to be verified to know whether the couple will have healthy relation or not.may be i

am wrong ....I will try to present my analysis on the birth details given by our members shortly.....Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan

wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Re: Re: No Desire for marriage: Monday, 23 November, 2009, 9:14 PM

Dear Kannan jiI am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.Now for coordination.All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but I never do.As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group, it should be perfect in every respect.So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/ Remote area

with Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB, also should be given.Thanks for yr replyWith RegardsKALYANSrinivasanK @gro ups.comMon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM Re: No Desire for marriage

Mr. Kalaun

Birth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for you.

Thank you

Kannan

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:

>

> Dear Kamman ji,

>

> Kindly send the places of births for given data

>

> Kaluan

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> SrinivasanK

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, November 22, 2009 8:42:47 PM

> Re: No Desire for marriage

>

>

> Dear Mr. Punit Pandey

>

> Thank you for your interest and reply. Given below are 3 cases where the natives have no desire for marriage.

>

> 1 28-07-1946 04-36 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> 2. 10-04-1962 08-07 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17

> 3. 29.12.1957 07.05 Hrs 13 N 05 ; 78 E 37

>

> Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power point presentation on unmarried persons

>

> Hope these cases will be useful for the study by the Forum

>

> Regards

>

> Kannan

>

> @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kannan ji,

> >

> > Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes,

> > would appreciate if you can share with the forum.

> >

> > Thanks Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sujatji,

> > >

> > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th

> > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th

> > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination

> > > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting

> > > married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and

> > > negation to marriage.

> > >

> > > Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) ,

> > > Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons

> > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to

> > > the placement of planets in such houses.

> > >

> > > This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request

> > > seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Kaali,

> > >

> > > *Devbrato Sarkar

> > > *

> > >

> > > *"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is

> > > making money".*

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On *Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar * wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > sujat karambelkar

> > > Re: No Desire for marriage

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > R Sirs,

> > > The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and not denial of marriage.

> > > aregards,

> > > sujatkaram.

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Santosh,

Will you kind enough to name the place of birth like lalbag, parel, santacruz, andheri, varsova, dadar, etc. because bombay will scattered from 18.55 to 19.32 lat.

As due to difference in lat.of the place as well as long. of the place may be occured.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

write me to : guide_vijayanand

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:16:09 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Punitji,

I agree with you.

i was only referring to the statements made in your mail and satish's earlier mail on venus retro and commenting on that.

Please use the chart I have provided for KP analysis on lack of desire for marriage and lets see how we can conclude a rule.

regards

santhosh

>

>

Punit Pandey

>

>Mon, 23 November, 2009 1:34:47 PM

>Re: Re: No Desire for marriage

>

>

Dear Santosh ji,

Majority of the rules that we discussed are traditional. For example, KP doesn't consider retrograde planets in natal charts. Having said that, we need to apply the rules in the KP way, as demonstrated by Sunaparantha ji, and find out a KP rule which is consistent and has wider applicability.

Thanks Regards,

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Santhosh wrote:

>

Dear Punitji,

Please find below an apt case of a person who has no desire to marry. He is personally known to me.

Male.

DOB: 08/09/1968

TOB: 12.20 pm

POB: Mumbai

19:11 N

72:51 E

I agree that Ketu with venus may be a strong indicator.

However, i seriously doubt if Venus retro has anything to do with lack of interest in physical pleasure or lack of desire for marriage. Venus retro implies delays in matters pertaining to venus incluing marriage.

Regards

santhosh

>

>

Punit Pandey

>

@gro ups.com

>Mon, 23 November, 2009 11:38:32 AM

>

>

Dear Satish,

Thanks for sharing. I would also add that Venus-Ketu combinition alsolimits interest in Sex.

We need to apply these on the known charts (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29487, http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29493) and see if we can form some basics for a newKP rules.

Thanks Regards,

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM, R Satish wrote:

>

Dear Punit,

>

Venus Retrograde is a sure indication for non- desire to settle down.

Close conjunction of Sat and Venus could also create this situation.

>

Regards,

>

Satish

>

>--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Punit Pandey wrote:

>

>Punit Pandey

>@gro ups.com

>Sunday, November 22, 2009, 5:32 PM

>

>

Dear Friends,

11th house represent desire. So my educated guess is 11th CSL strongly signifying 1, 6 12 will indicate no desire for marriage.

Thanks Regards,

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM, SrinivasanK wrote:

>

Dear Mr Logesh Lajmi

>

>Thank you. Yes,I agree, this common indication of 7th CSL connected to 1,6,10 shows no marriage,whether the native has no desire to marry or interested in marriage. My question is whether we can distinguish the person as not interested in marriage from his horoscope.There are 2 cases 1. native- intersted in marriage but no luck 2. native -no desire to marry. In both the cases i,6,10 signification will reflect. Then how to find out whether the native belongs to category 1 or 2.

>

>Hope I am making myself clear.

>

>Kannan

>

>

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>>

>> Dear Srinivasan,

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSuch a person's VIIth cusp lord will almost always signify the houses I,VI,X XII...provided the person's chart is cast as per K.P Principles using the New K.P. Ayanamsa...

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ With best wishes,

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>> --- On Sat, 11/21/09, SrinivasanK

wrote:

>>

>>

>> SrinivasanK

>> No Desire for marriage

>> @gro ups.com

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009, 2:33 PM

>>

>>

>> Â

>

>

>>

>>

>> Dear Members

>>

>> How to identify in a horoscope when the native has no inclination for marriage.We have seen cases where the native wants to get married but no proposals click. But if the native has no intention or desire at all for marriage--how to identify this in his horoscope.

>>

>> Pl enlighten

>>

>> Kannan

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Santoshji

By referring wikimapia.com, goregaon comes on 19.13.52 n. and 72.50.38 E

This is for further reference for all members. Members will now prepare the chart and find out why the fellow has not been got married till now. and if possible when he will get married.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:09:26 +0530 wrote

>Dear patilji,

>It is goregaon.

>Regards

>Santhosh

>Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel"VIJAYANAND PATIL"

24 Nov 2009 04:59:54 -0000Cc: Re: Re: Re: No Desire for marriage

>Dear Santosh,

>

Will you kind enough to name the place of birth like lalbag, parel, santacruz, andheri, varsova, dadar, etc. because bombay will scattered from 18.55 to 19.32 lat.

>

As due to difference in lat.of the place as well as long. of the place may be occured.

>

With regards

>

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

>

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

>

write me to : guide_vijayanand

>

>

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:16:09 +0530 wrote

>

>

>

Dear Punitji,

>

I agree with you.

>

i was only referring to the statements made in your mail and satish's earlier mail on venus retro and commenting on that.

>

Please use the chart I have provided for KP analysis on lack of desire for marriage and lets see how we can conclude a rule.

>

regards

>

santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>Mon, 23 November, 2009 1:34:47 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Santosh ji,

>

>

Majority of the rules that we discussed are traditional. For example, KP doesn't consider retrograde planets in natal charts. Having said that, we need to apply the rules in the KP way, as demonstrated by Sunaparantha ji, and find out a KP rule which is consistent and has wider applicability.

>

Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Santhosh wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Punitji,

>

>

Please find below an apt case of a person who has no desire to marry. He is personally known to me.

>

>

Male.

>

DOB: 08/09/1968

>

TOB: 12.20 pm

>

POB: Mumbai

>

19:11 N

>

72:51 E

>

>

I agree that Ketu with venus may be a strong indicator.

>

However, i seriously doubt if Venus retro has anything to do with lack of interest in physical pleasure or lack of desire for marriage. Venus retro implies delays in matters pertaining to venus incluing marriage.

>

Regards

>

santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Punit Pandey

>

>

>

@gro ups.com

>

>Mon, 23 November, 2009 11:38:32 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Satish,

>

>

Thanks for sharing. I would also add that Venus-Ketu combinition alsolimits interest in Sex.

>

>

We need to apply these on the known charts (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29487, http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 29493) and see if we can form some basics for a newKP rules.

>

Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM, R Satish wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Punit,

>

>

>

>

Venus Retrograde is a sure indication for non- desire to settle down.

>

Close conjunction of Sat and Venus could also create this situation.

>

>

>

>

Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

Satish

>

>

>

>--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Punit Pandey wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>@gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>Sunday, November 22, 2009, 5:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

>

11th house represent desire. So my educated guess is 11th CSL strongly signifying 1, 6 12 will indicate no desire for marriage.

>

Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM, SrinivasanK wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr Logesh Lajmi

>

>

>

>Thank you. Yes,I agree, this common indication of 7th CSL connected to 1,6,10 shows no marriage,whether the native has no desire to marry or interested in marriage. My question is whether we can distinguish the person as not interested in marriage from his horoscope.There are 2 cases 1. native- intersted in marriage but no luck 2. native -no desire to marry. In both the cases i,6,10 signification will reflect. Then how to find out whether the native belongs to category 1 or 2.

>

>

>

>Hope I am making myself clear.

>

>

>

>Kannan

>

>

>

>

>

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>

>>

>

>> Dear Srinivasan,

>

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSuch a person's VIIth cusp lord will almost always signify the houses I,VI,X XII...provided the person's chart is cast as per K.P Principles using the New K.P. Ayanamsa...

>

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ With best wishes,

>

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>>

>

>> --- On Sat, 11/21/09, SrinivasanK

>

wrote:

>

>>

>

>>

>

>> SrinivasanK

>

>

>

>

>> No Desire for marriage

>

>> @gro ups.com

>

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009, 2:33 PM

>

>>

>

>>

>

>> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>> Dear Members

>

>>

>

>> How to identify in a horoscope when the native has no inclination for marriage.We have seen cases where the native wants to get married but no proposals click. But if the native has no intention or desire at all for marriage--how to identify this in his horoscope.

>

>>

>

>> Pl enlighten

>

>>

>

>> Kannan

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

dear patil,

any desire to be fullfilled can be refered by the 11th house.according to your question it is marriage.for no desire for marriage 11th CSL should signify houses

1,6 & 10which are 12th to 2,7 & 11.i feel this is correct approach.

shrikant jinral

shrikant_jinral

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: vgr_pavan1; guide_vijayanandSent: Tue, 24 November, 2009 10:18:52 AMRe: Re: Re: No Desire for marriage

Dear PavanFor marital happyness signification of DBAs as well as cuspal co rulers of 7, 2, 11 and also parellal 5, 8 signification of 12th house is necessary as it shows for bed comfort. As in general sense we consider the 12th house as totally negative. If we consider stay at abroad 12 th house is essential but 11th house signification for stay at abroad will be detrimental results towards 12th house. If 12th house cuspal sub lord is not having signification or connection with 7 and 8 and 12 there will be no desire for marriage. Also the rules given by KSK for chestyness can be applied in these type of cases. and if we consider 12th house as bed comfort, signification of 6 cusp with 12th cusp is also to be taken into consideration because for bed comfort of one will be again bedcomfort for his/her partner and that can be seen from 6th house i.e. 12th to the 7th house.we found certain links where the planets like rahu, ketu, saturn, mars

etc. itself it shows lacunaes in the marital happyness apart from their signification of 2, 7, 11 cusps.For desire of Marriage and marital happyness, Lagna cusp is also to play important role because the tendency of living life will be considered from lagna cusp only. If it is not connected or signified the 7, 2, 11 and also 5, 8, tendency to get marry willbe at lesser extent.Only putting down the rules from KP readers or examples solved by old kp astrologers or from certain books/magazines is of no use. That every rule will to be hold correct for every case.With regards.Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashatra, IndiaCell NO. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:37:48 +0530 wrote>Pranam All,As per my understanding if 7th cusp has connection with 12th house then there might be no desire for marriage,. because 12th house has the signification of "self undoing"

(horary P.no.122 last para) i interpreted this that " wish to withdraw from a thought or act" . One may not have desire or liking for marriage that doesnt mean that one will not marryat all ! So 12th house signification (for 7th csl) may not be strong in such a case.. No doubt ones desires come under the preview of 11th cusp but a person not interested in marriage may marry and lead a happy life afterwards if 11th is connected with 1 or 6 or 12 houses then how can he have happiness aftewards ? i think that 11th cusp is to be verified to know whether the couple will have healthy relation or not.may be iam wrong ....I will try to present my analysis on the birth details given by our members shortly..... Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 23/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyanwrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Re: Re: No Desire for marriage@gro ups.comMonday, 23 November, 2009, 9:14

PMDear Kannan jiI am so sorry for misspelling of yr name, as I was with a heavy work load at that time. Not only that I have wrongly spelled even for my own name.Now for coordination. All my SW, need to fill the Place,Region and country for making a chart.If I dont satisfy with the auto coordination of the SW for given place, I can change them as I wish/want, but I must give the exact place and area of birth.Sometimes I can give fake data for the same using the given coordination , but I never do.As an Astrologer, when I forward a chart to any party, here it is our group, it should be perfect in every respect.So I wish to make this opportunity to inform all the group members to submit all the detail of a birth as DOB, TOB, POB including Town/Village/ Remote areawith Province or District. If any coordinations are to be use with that POB, also should be given.Thanks for yr replyWith

RegardsKALYANSrinivasanK @gro ups.comMon, November 23, 2009 4:42:05 PM Re: No Desire for marriageMr. KalaunBirth place for the first 2 cases Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and for the 3rd Birkdepalle (AP). Instead of places I gave the Coordinates to make it easy for you.Thank youKannan@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:>> Dear Kamman ji,> > Kindly send the places of births for given data> > Kaluan> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> SrinivasanK > @gro ups.com> Sun, November 22, 2009 8:42:47 PM> Re: No Desire for marriage> > > Dear Mr. Punit Pandey> > Thank you for your interest and reply. Given

below are 3 cases where the natives have no desire for marriage.> > 1 28-07-1946 04-36 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17 > 2. 10-04-1962 08-07 Hrs 13 N 04 ; 80 E 17> 3. 29.12.1957 07.05 Hrs 13 N 05 ; 78 E 37 > > Of these, first two cases were covered by Dr. Rath in his analysis and power point presentation on unmarried persons > > Hope these cases will be useful for the study by the Forum> > Regards> > Kannan > > @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey wrote:> >> > Dear Kannan ji,> > > > Do you have such charts where people do not have desire to marry. If yes,> > would appreciate if you can share with the forum.> > > > Thanks Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Dev Sarkar wrote:> > > >

>> > >> > > Dear Sujatji,> > >> > > Marriage is a desire and he doesn't want that desire to be fulfilled . 11th> > > house is for the fulfillment of desires and the 10th house negating the 11th> > > should give the indication. Could it be 2 - 7 - 4 -10 - 12 this combination> > > as the first 2 houses tells that the person has the possibility of getting> > > married and the 12th house of 5 - 11 - 1 show the state of his mind and> > > negation to marriage.> > >> > > Desire not to marry ---> could mean that he is not capable(eunuch) ,> > > Casanova, doesn't want to shoulder responsibility and many more reasons> > > ----> which could lead to the same reasons of denial of marriage too, due to> > > the placement of planets in such houses.> > >> >

> This is within my limited knowledge of being a beginner, however request> > > seniors to correct if the above is wrong and guide us.> > >> > > Jai Maa Kaali,> > >> > > *Devbrato Sarkar> > > *> > >> > > *"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is> > > making money".*> > >> > >> > > --- On *Sun, 11/22/09, sujat karambelkar * wrote:> > >> > >> > > sujat karambelkar > > > Re: No Desire for marriage> > >> > > @gro ups.com> > > Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:40 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > R Sirs,> > > The querry is regarding "Desire not to marry " and

not denial of marriage.> > > aregards,> > > sujatkaram.> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage .> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >> >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.