IndiaDivine.org

K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level?

Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High

Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested

to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What

does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 2 years; but the sugar level is well under control with medicines( ayurvedic). My birth details are as under.DOB          :   21st January, 1947.

POB          :   Palghat district, Kerala.TOB           :   10.34 AM.Hope this will establish your research studies.V.Ramachandran.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

-- V.RamachandranV.Ramachandran & Associates4A Francis Mansion, Agashe Path,Dadar South, Mumbai 400 028.Tel: 24325878email:vram21

I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 8 years; but the sugar level is well under control with medicines(alopatic medicin ). My birth details are as under.

4-6-1975 7.12 pm Place of birth Patiala (Punjab)--- On Thu, 26/11/09, ramachandran venkat raman <vram21 wrote:

ramachandran venkat raman <vram21Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar Date: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 7:50 AM

Dear Misraji,

I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 2 years; but the sugar level is well under control with medicines( ayurvedic). My birth details are as under.

DOB : 21st January, 1947.

POB : Palghat district, Kerala.

TOB : 10.34 AM.

Hope this will establish your research studies.

V.Ramachandran.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

-- V.RamachandranV.Ramachandran & Associates4A Francis Mansion, Agashe Path,Dadar South, Mumbai 400 028.Tel: 24325878email:vram21@ gmail.com

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Misraji,

At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.

I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.

Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.

a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter.

You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.

You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects.

You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.

b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.

This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.

I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_system Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views.

Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition) 

In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology.

So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes.

I wonder Jupiter and 5th house has much saying in this case.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Misraji,

At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.

I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.

You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects.

You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.

This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_system

Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members  are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?

With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Members,

As per K.P.,if the s/l of the VIth cusp,is either,Venus,Jupiter or Moon, and connected to the Houses I & VI,and also the signs Libra, and watery signs Cancer,Scorpio and Pisces,one will be attacked by/suffer from Diabetes...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Friends,As an experienced Physician and as well as a well versed Astrologer,Dr Rath ji has already given some facts on the matter.I too wish to add some more detail on this topic for the benefits of members.Hyperglycaemia is connected to,1.Pancreas ( 6th House)2.Insufficient secretion of Insulin ( Venus)3. Sugar in the Blood ( Mars and Moon)4. Liver and Glycogen ( Jupiter)When the disease is grown up to highest level, following effects could be seen.1. Thirsty ( Jupiter )2. Hunger every now and then ( Jupiter )3. Emaciation ( Jupiter )4. Dry Mouth ( Jupiter )5. Loss of weight ( Jupiter )6. Micturition ( Mercury = 8th cusp )4. Boiling of the body ( Mars) As a chronic and lingering disease Saturn is playing a

great role.One should take all these planets into account, in studying this ailment.RegardsKalyanPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 7:11:41 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views.

Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition)

In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology.

So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Misraji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.com

Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?

With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

Rama chandraji Pranam20-09-197506-05 AM80.35 E 16.14Nthis native is suffering from diabetics since last yearregardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 26/11/09, jatinder sachdeva <jatinder_ksachdeva wrote:jatinder sachdeva <jatinder_ksachdevaRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar Date: Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 6:08 PM

I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 8 years; but the sugar level is well under control with medicines(alopatic medicin ). My birth details are as under.

4-6-1975 7.12 pm Place of birth Patiala (Punjab)--- On Thu, 26/11/09, ramachandran venkat raman <vram21 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

ramachandran venkat raman <vram21 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar@gro ups.comThursday, 26 November, 2009, 7:50 AM

Dear Misraji,

I am suffering from Diabetes for the last 2 years; but the sugar level is well under control with medicines( ayurvedic). My birth details are as under.

V.Ramachandran.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

-- V.RamachandranV.Ramachandran & Associates4A Francis Mansion, Agashe Path,Dadar South, Mumbai 400 028.Tel: 24325878email:vram21@ gmail.com

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Dear Misraji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.comWed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear sirs

Here is the birth detils of a person who is suffering from diabetes since last 11 years.

male born on 2 Sep 1961 at cochin at around 9-18 am. Diabetes surfaced in Jup-Ven-Mon in Sept 1998 with excessive thirst, small reddish eruptions in the right hand wrist and imbalance (faultering while walking).

Rgds

Viswanath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Thu, 26 November, 2009 8:23:02 PM Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Members,

As per K.P.,if the s/l of the VIth cusp,is either,Venus,Jupiter or Moon, and connected to the Houses I & VI,and also the signs Libra, and watery signs Cancer,Scorpio and Pisces,one will be attacked by/suffer from Diabetes...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

dear members ,

i went through a no of charts of people known to me(suffering from diabetes) and

found out that 6th cuspal sublord happened to be jupiter or was situated in

constellation of jupiter. At the same time mercury (lord of 6th house of natural

zodiac representing pancreas)was either positioned in 8th or 12th house or was

conjoined with the lord of these houses.

regards

Amit Chauhan

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Misraji,

> At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some

mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue.

Wish you all the best for the same.

> I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only

Hyperglycaemia.

> Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.

> a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter.

>     You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.

>     You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction

etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects.

>     You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied

or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.

> b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.

> This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your

work. Nice.

> I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.

> Wish you all the best.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

> K_P_system

> Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM

> K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

>

>  

> Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level?

Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High

Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members  are

requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar

level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules

regarding this?

> With thanks & regards,

>  

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

Sir, My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medicationboth are under control.Swamynathan

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?

As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like " no-desire for marraige " study (http://logy.astrosage.com/Home/kp-/studies/no-desire-for-marriage)

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer wrote:

Sir,   My DOB 12/7/1938,  POB Thanjavur  Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more  BP exists.   Under medicationboth are under control.Swamynathan

29 Nov 2009

Dear Punit Bhai

To my knowledge  Jupiter stands for production of Insulin.  Weak,

debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin.  I

have observed this in many charts.

Regards

RG

On Behalf Of Viswas

Friday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM

Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Punit Pandey

<punitp

Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PM

Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but

thought to share my views.

Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are

responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition)

In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is

the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets

by traditional astrology.

So, in my opinion, these planets connected

with 6th cusp will give diabetes.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther >

wrote:

Dear Misraji,

At least I have not come accross

any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It

shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the

same.

I wish, please forget about

Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.

Seondly, You have chosen to study

a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.

a) Affliction of Jupiter by

malefics during DBAS of Jupiter.

You will have to

define the malefics in a particular horoscope.

You will have to

define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of

association or the nature of aspects.

You also need to

find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the

planets particularly Jupiter.

b) Similarly the same fators be

examined in relation to the V cusp.

This is my suggestion only. By now

you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.

I do not have birth details of

diabetics else I would have sent.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@

ymail.com>

K_P_system@gro

ups.com

Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM

K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Senior Members,What is

K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by

malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp

be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of

persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia

and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran,VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan,RG and other Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from hyperglycemia.But none has given in which DBA and date/month/ year when first time hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reported for cross checking of DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during its DBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG Ji & others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas for providing complete data.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AMRe: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?

As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like "no-desire for marraige" study (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer <swamynathaniyer@ .co. in> wrote:

Sir, My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medicationboth are under control.Swamynathan

Respected Members,

You may use the below perspective to analyze Diabetes problem in a Chart if you find this suitable - Thanks

Medical Reasoning : We eat food that is converted as digestible glucose in liver. Insulin released by pancreas is the main factor for conversion of glucose into the energy for whole of our body. If the discharge of insulin is not normal as per the requirement or less or suppressed due to any defects or reason, the glucose is not converted into energy and the person suffers from Hyperglycaemia. And the glucose level in blood increases. Further, if the filters in kidneys do not function properly the glucose starts passing through the urine.

Astro Perspective : So the weakness to following planets / houses is responsible for diabetes in a native -

1.) Jupiter as significator of liver & pancreas

2.) Venus as significator of kidney

3.) Fifth house (pancreas, liver, stomach) & leo sign

4.) Sun as significator for food digestion

Please note - I'm not proficient in KP, so not commenting about the KP rules. ___________________________

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover wrote:>> 29 Nov 2009> > > > Dear Punit Bhai> > > > To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.> > > > Regards> > > > RG> > > > On Behalf Of Viswas> Friday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM> > Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > Punit Pandey punitp > Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PM> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > Dear Misra ji & Friends,> > > > I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views. > > > > Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition) > > > > In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology. > > > > So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes. > > > > I wonder Jupiter and 5th house has much saying in this case. > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther <rathluther > wrote:> > > > Dear Misraji,> > At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.> > I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.> > Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.> > a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter. > > You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.> > You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects. > > You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.> > b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.> > This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.> > I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.> > Wish you all the best.> > Dr. Rath> > > > _____ > > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ <dhirendranathmisra ymail.com>> K_P_system@gro <K_P_system ups.com> Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM> K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?> With thanks & regards,> > Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http:/in./> your Homepage.>

Dear V.Ramchandran Ji,Thanks for providing birth details.Please provide me further date /month / year when you were reported first time about your hyperglycemia.So that DBA may be ascertained for proper study.Please search test papers and then kindly report me.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

ramachandran venkat raman <vram21 Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 7:50:04 AMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misraji,

V.Ramachandran.

Respected Dr.Rath ,Kalyan Ji & Punit Ji,Good Morning,Please kindly tell me which planet indicates about Pancreas- Jupiter or Venus.Kalyan Ji has told that Venus is indicator of insufficient secretion of insulin.It means Venus may be indicator of Pancreas.But I have seen cases where people are suffering from hyperglycaemia during DBAS of Jupiter afflicted with malefic planet where Venus is also afflicted with malefic or debiliated in birth chart.It means insufficient secretion of insulin due to Venus has any relation with dysfunction of weak / debiliated / afflicted / associated / conjunct Jupiter.Dr.Rath Ji may tell as to whether insufficient secretion of insulin by Pancreas depends upon the dysfunction of Liver or has any inter relation with Jupiter for secretion of insulin.Punit Ji has also referred thus-

It means Venus has also to play its role.But Venus may yield its adverse effect when Jupiter is also offering its negative role.

Please help me in this regard.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 8:32:18 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Friends,As an experienced Physician and as well as a well versed Astrologer,Dr Rath ji has already given some facts on the matter.I too wish to add some more detail on this topic for the benefits of members.Hyperglycaemia is connected to,1.Pancreas ( 6th House)2.Insufficient secretion of Insulin ( Venus)3. Sugar in the Blood ( Mars and Moon)4. Liver and Glycogen ( Jupiter)When the disease is grown up to highest level, following effects could be seen.1. Thirsty ( Jupiter )2. Hunger every now and then ( Jupiter )3. Emaciation ( Jupiter )4. Dry Mouth ( Jupiter )5. Loss of weight ( Jupiter )6. Micturition ( Mercury = 8th cusp )4. Boiling of the body ( Mars) As a chronic and lingering disease Saturn is playing a great role.One should take all these planets into account, in studying this ailment.RegardsKalyan

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, November 26, 2009 7:11:41 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Dear Misraji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.comWed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Deepak Sharma Ji & members,You have sent your reply that Pancreas is indicated by Jupiter and in another reply ( regarding Cancer )you have mentioned 5th house responsible for Pancreas .But no authentic source is mentioned by you.Kindly refer the following reply sent by Kalyan Ji a well adept member of K.P group-

Dear Friends,As an experienced Physician and as well as a well versed Astrologer,Dr Rath ji has already given some facts on the matter.I too wish to add some more detail on this topic for the benefits of members.Hyperglycaemia is connected to,1.Pancreas ( 6th House)2.Insufficient secretion of Insulin ( Venus)3. Sugar in the Blood ( Mars and Moon)4. Liver and Glycogen ( Jupiter)When the disease is grown up to highest level, following effects could be seen.1. Thirsty ( Jupiter )2. Hunger every now

and then ( Jupiter )3. Emaciation ( Jupiter )4. Dry Mouth ( Jupiter )5. Loss of weight ( Jupiter )6. Micturition ( Mercury = 8th cusp )4. Boiling of the body ( Mars) As a chronic and lingering disease Saturn is playing a great role.One should take all these planets into account, in studying this ailment.RegardsKalyan

Besides this moderator Sri Punit Ji has referred page No. 119 of III rd Reader,1992 edition in which Venus and Moon are shown responsible for Diabetes.

Till date in my knowledge Hyperglycaemia is reported during DBAS of Debiliated Jupiter/Jupiter afflicted or conjunct with malefic planet / weak Jupiter but in those chart wherein Venus is also either weak / afflicted with malefic planet / debiliated.

From the above it appears that Jupiter can not cause Diabetes alone and 5th house has no concern in this regard. I have seen in few charts where 5th house has no concern rather 5th house was found strong in all respect.

I am trying to establish rules regarding this with the help of other members for which more charts of persons suffering from hyperglycaemia are required with the correct report of date/month/year when first time hyperglycaemia was reported .

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra

deepak <deepak_17a Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 11:19:33 PM Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Respected Members,

You may use the below perspective to analyze Diabetes problem in a Chart if you find this suitable - Thanks

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Medical Reasoning : We eat food that is converted as digestible glucose in liver. Insulin released by pancreas is the main factor for conversion of glucose into the energy for whole of our body. If the discharge of insulin is not normal as per the requirement or less or suppressed due to any defects or reason, the glucose is not converted into energy and the person suffers from Hyperglycaemia. And the glucose level in blood increases. Further, if the filters in kidneys do not function properly the glucose starts passing through the urine.

Astro Perspective : So the weakness to following planets / houses is responsible for diabetes in a native -

Please note - I'm not proficient in KP, so not commenting about the KP rules. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

@gro ups.com, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover wrote:>> 29 Nov 2009> > > > Dear Punit Bhai> > > > To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.> > > > Regards> > > > RG> > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Viswas> Friday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM> @gro ups.com> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > > > > > > _____

> > Punit Pandey punitp @gro ups.com> Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PM> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > Dear Misra ji & Friends,> > > > I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views. > > > > Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition) > > > > In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology. > > > > So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes. > > > > I wonder Jupiter and 5th house has much saying in this case. >

> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther <rathluther@ ... > wrote:> > > > Dear Misraji,> > At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.> > I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.> > Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.> > a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter. > > You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.> > You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects. >

> You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.> > b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.> > This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.> > I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.> > Wish you all the best.> > Dr. Rath> > > > _____ > > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ <dhirendranat hmisra@.. . ymail.com>> K_P_system@gro <K_P_system ups.com> Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM> K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding

High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?> With thanks & regards,> > Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/> your Homepage.>

Dear Misra Ji,

I related Pancreas with Jupiter as well as fifth house in the earlier mail also.

So there's no inconsistency with my other mail (regarding cancer).

Source is one of the books written by Prof VK Chowdhry.(I dnt remember

the name of book / page no. etc)

I shared my opinion as I always get effective results using those

combinations in the chart of Diabetes patients. Moreover the process

is logically well defined.

Just a question to think about -When is the blood glucose level (Mars / Moon) not normal?Firstly, there must be something wrong with Liver, Pancreas, food digestion etc

Hence, only the primary factors that are actually responsible should be considered.

In such cases-

If Moon & Mars are also weak, then the native is vulnerable to

blood infections also.

If 4th house is additionally weak, BP / Cardiac problems are more observed.

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

From: dhirendranathmisraDate: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:24:02 -0800Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Deepak Sharma Ji & members,You have sent your reply that Pancreas is indicated by Jupiter and in another reply ( regarding Cancer )you have mentioned 5th house responsible for Pancreas .But no authentic source is mentioned by you.Kindly refer the following reply sent by Kalyan Ji a well adept member of K.P group-

Dear Friends,As an experienced Physician and as well as a well versed Astrologer,Dr Rath ji has already given some facts on the matter.I too wish to add some more detail on this topic for the benefits of members.Hyperglycaemia is connected to,1.Pancreas ( 6th House)2.Insufficient secretion of Insulin ( Venus)3. Sugar in the Blood ( Mars and Moon)4. Liver and Glycogen ( Jupiter)When the disease is grown up to highest level, following effects could be seen.1. Thirsty ( Jupiter )2. Hunger every now and then ( Jupiter )3. Emaciation ( Jupiter )4. Dry Mouth ( Jupiter )5. Loss of weight ( Jupiter )6. Micturition ( Mercury = 8th cusp )4. Boiling of the body ( Mars) As a chronic and lingering disease Saturn is playing a great role.One should take all these planets into account, in studying this ailment.RegardsKalyan

Besides this moderator Sri Punit Ji has referred page No. 119 of III rd Reader,1992 edition in which Venus and Moon are shown responsible for Diabetes.

Till date in my knowledge Hyperglycaemia is reported during DBAS of Debiliated Jupiter/Jupiter afflicted or conjunct with malefic planet / weak Jupiter but in those chart wherein Venus is also either weak / afflicted with malefic planet / debiliated.

From the above it appears that Jupiter can not cause Diabetes alone and 5th house has no concern in this regard. I have seen in few charts where 5th house has no concern rather 5th house was found strong in all respect.

I am trying to establish rules regarding this with the help of other members for which more charts of persons suffering from hyperglycaemia are required with the correct report of date/month/year when first time hyperglycaemia was reported .

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra

deepak <deepak_17a (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 11:19:33 PM Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Respected Members,

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Please note - I'm not proficient in KP, so not commenting about the KP rules. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

@gro ups.com, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover wrote:>> 29 Nov 2009> > > > Dear Punit Bhai> > > > To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.> > > > Regards> > > > RG> > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Viswas> Friday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM> @gro ups.com> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > Punit Pandey punitp @gro ups.com> Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PM> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > Dear Misra ji & Friends,> > > > I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views. > > > > Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition) > > > > In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology. > > > > So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes. > > > > I wonder Jupiter and 5th house has much saying in this case. > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther <rathluther@ ... > wrote:> > > > Dear Misraji,> > At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.> > I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.> > Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.> > a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter. > > You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.> > You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects. > > You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.> > b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.> > This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.> > I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.> > Wish you all the best.> > Dr. Rath> > > > _____ > > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ <dhirendranat hmisra@.. . ymail.com>> K_P_system@gro <K_P_system ups.com> Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM> K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > Dear Senior Members,What is K.P Rules regarding High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?> With thanks & regards,> > Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/> your Homepage.>

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Dear Friends,According to KP system, if the Sub Lord of the 6th cusp is either Ve, Ju or Mo, and connected to house 1 & 6 and also the sign Libra, and watery sign Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, one will be attacked by this disease of "Diabetes" - Medical Astrologt for all-2005 Edition- Pg.191I have some notes of a senior KP Astrologer of Sri Lanka, written in 1978, which looks similar to that of above."Diabetes is due to insufficient Secretion (Venus) of Insulin, by Langerhans, which are contained within Pancreas, It controls the Sugar in the Blood to rise(Moon) and Mars).Carbohydrate is converted into Grape Sugar in the Intestine(Moon), and carried to Liver(Jupiter) for conversion in to Glycogen."By these two expressions, I am in the opinion of Ve, as the governor of Pancreas and as in my previous mail, one should deeply study the behavior ofVENUS,JUPITER,MARS, MOON to make any decision of Diabetes.RegardsKalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 10:54:02 AMRe: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Friends,As an experienced Physician and as well as a well versed Astrologer,Dr Rath ji has already given some facts on the matter.I too wish to add some more detail on this topic for the benefits of members.Hyperglycaemia is connected to,1.Pancreas ( 6th House)2.Insufficient secretion of Insulin ( Venus)3. Sugar in the Blood ( Mars and Moon)4. Liver and Glycogen ( Jupiter)When the disease is grown up to highest level, following effects could be seen.1. Thirsty ( Jupiter )2. Hunger every now

and then ( Jupiter )3. Emaciation ( Jupiter )4. Dry Mouth ( Jupiter )5. Loss of weight ( Jupiter )6. Micturition ( Mercury = 8th cusp )4. Boiling of the body ( Mars) As a chronic and lingering disease Saturn is playing a great role.One should take all these planets into account, in studying this ailment.RegardsKalyan

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra

deepak <deepak_17a (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSat, November 28, 2009 11:19:33 PM Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Respected Members,

Best Regards,

Deepak Sharma

@gro ups.com, "Ravinder Grover" <rgrover wrote:>> 29 Nov 2009> > > > Dear Punit Bhai> > > > To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.> > > > Regards> > > > RG> > > > @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Viswas> Friday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM> @gro ups.com> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > >

> > > > _____

> > Punit Pandey punitp @gro ups.com> Thu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PM> Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > Dear Misra ji & Friends,> > > > I do not have much experience in medical astrology, but thought to share my views. > > > > Shri KSK has mentioned in 3rd reader that Venus and Moon are responsible for Diabetes. (P119, III reader, 1992 edition) > > > > In my opinion, Mars should also be considered because it is the lord of 8th sign, karaka for blood, and also treated as karaka for sweets by traditional astrology. > > > > So, in my opinion, these planets connected with 6th cusp will give diabetes. > > > > I wonder Jupiter and 5th house has much saying in this case. >

> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther <rathluther@ ... > wrote:> > > > Dear Misraji,> > At least I have not come accross any rule about Diabetes. here and there some mentions are perhaps found. It shall be a very good task to study this issue. Wish you all the best for the same.> > I wish, please forget about Hypoglycaemia at the moment and focus on only Hyperglycaemia.> > Seondly, You have chosen to study a)Jupiter and b) V cusp.> > a) Affliction of Jupiter by malefics during DBAS of Jupiter. > > You will have to define the malefics in a particular horoscope.> > You will have to define 'affliction' association, aspect or conjunction etc. The nature of association or the nature of aspects. >

> You also need to find out the houses that are important to be occupied or transitted by the planets particularly Jupiter.> > b) Similarly the same fators be examined in relation to the V cusp.> > This is my suggestion only. By now you must have thought of the frame of your work. Nice.> > I do not have birth details of diabetics else I would have sent.> > Wish you all the best.> > Dr. Rath> > > > _____ > > Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ <dhirendranat hmisra@.. . ymail.com>> K_P_system@gro <K_P_system ups.com> Wed, November 25, 2009 8:42:20 AM> K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > > > > Dear Senior Members,What is K.P

Rules regarding

High Blood Sugar level? Should Jupiter be afflicted by malefic during DBAS of Jupiter to Cause High Blood Sugar level?Should 5th cusp be afflicted by malefic?Members are requested to send the birth details of persons suffering from High Blood Sugar level? What does cause hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia ? What are K.P Rules regarding this?> With thanks & regards,> > Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ in.. com/> your Homepage.>

Dear Ravinderji,

Will you please sent 10 such charts? For my interest.

With regards.

Dr. rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 11:21:10 AMRE: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

29 Nov 2009

Dear Punit Bhai

To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.

Regards

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of ViswasFriday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM@gro ups.comRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Dear Misraji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Respected Dr.Rath Ji,Good Morning,Birth detail of native is being given who observed all the ailments of hyperglycaemia since September-

October 2009 and highest level of BS was reported on 17.11.2009 and since 19.11.2009 it is under control due to use of allopathic medicine.Native's DBA of Jupiter-Saturn-Jupiter is running from 29.09.2009 to 23.01.2010.Birth details are thus-DOB-20.04.1959,Reported TOB-8:15AM(Rectified TOB when K.P Ayanamsa is adopted-8:15:56AM),POB-BASTI,U.P,India This chart shows that Jupiter may also cause Diabetes.But it is not correct to say that only Jupiter causes Diabetes.

In another case Diabetes was reported during DBA of Jupiter-Venus- Moon.DOB-2.9.1961,TOB-9:16:30AM,POB-Cochin,Kerala.

Native's above DBA was running from 24.09.1998 to 14.12.1998.In this case role of Jupiter,Venus and Moon are important.

I will submit other cases also in this regard for case study.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 12:46:40 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Ravinderji,

Will you please sent 10 such charts? For my interest.

With regards.

Dr. rath

Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comSat, November 28, 2009 11:21:10 AMRE: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

29 Nov 2009

Dear Punit Bhai

To my knowledge Jupiter stands for production of Insulin. Weak, debilitated and/or afflicted Jupiter can cause less production of Insulin. I have observed this in many charts.

Regards

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of ViswasFriday, November 27, 2009 5:21 PM@gro ups.comRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 26 November, 2009 7:11:41 PMRe: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji & Friends,

Dear Misraji,

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Rath

Dear Friends,

1. Venus-Jupiter connection has been found in all six diabetes charts as shown

in the File section under:

Diabetes Analysis.doc

Analysis of Diabetes Indications

2. The rationale is that the pancreas produces hormones essential to the

digestion of food and the hormones regulate how we use glucose. Insulin is one

of the hormones produced by the pancreas when the concentration of glucose

(Venus) in the blood increases. Surplus glucose is stored by the liver

(Jupiter). Diabetes results when there is an imbalance of insulin supply from

the pancreas causing a tension between Venus and Jupiter.

3. Thus Venus and Jupiter are diabetes indicators. In this chart Dasa lord is

Jupiter and Bhukti lord Saturn is in the star and sub of Venus.

Regards,

TW

, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

>

> Dear Kalyan Sir,Thanks very much to make the thing clear regarding

significator that in the given chart, Ju aspects 1 & Ve, by his 7th

aspect.(Vedic)

> 2. As per the attached chart, erected with JD, Ju is placed in the 6th Bhawa

and comes as a B grade significator of 6th..

> Hence according to me Ju is a significator for 1 and 6

> Sir,one question more about role of Venus.You have suggested that Venus is

indicator of Pancreas.But it was the DBA of Jupiter-Saturn-Jupiter when

hyperglycaemia was reported.Why did disease developed during DBA of

Jupiter-Saturn-Jupiter where as Jupiter is not indicator of Pancreas.Yogesh

Lajmi ji also says that-

> Pancreas is ruled by the sign Cancer...Also,Lagna,the VIth Bhava and their

lordsin comination with Venus and Moon either in Lagna Bhava or VIth Bhava it

results in Diabetes...Also Merc in the sign of Jupiter or Libra,and aspcted by

Mars,diabetes os caused...Venus represents the pancreas and Venus rules the

pancreatic secretions...as well as lack of exercise... Whereas,Jupiter rules the

Liver,and denotes Glycogen,fats etc., I hope this clears your doubts.. 8:50 PM

> I follow Medical Astrology by K.Subramaniam...s/o K.S.K... 8:51 PM

>  

> Please kindly express your opinion on above requested point.In

members say that Jupiter is indicator of

Pancreas and 5th Bhav along with Jupiter should be afflicted to cause

Diabetes.

> With thanks and regards,

>  

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

>

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

>

> Sun, December 6, 2009 4:32:28 AM

> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

>

>  

> Dear Misra ji,

>

> According to my experience in the KP as well as in the traditional, there is a

very wide meaning for the word " Signification "

> 1.Is Jupiter significator of Ist and Sixth house in this chart ? The answer

should be- NO. - by Misra ji

>

> [page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh edition:1995 )- All can not cause

disease disease unless the same significator of the 6th house is also

significator of the first house also........ ..Hence to definitely predict that

one will suffer from some disease,one should note whether the significator of

sixth house is also connected* with ascendant.]

>

> " Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the

occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with

the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of

that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house "

>

>     - Nakshatra Chintamani - By Chandrakant R Bhatt, page 22

>

> In the given chart, Ju aspects 1 & Ve, by his 7th aspect.(Vedic)

>

> 2. As per the attached chart, erected with JD, Ju is placed in the 6th Bhawa

and comes as a B grade significator of 6th..

>

> Hence according to me Ju is a significator for 1 and 6

>

> It is not wise to make a firm decision/conclusion , with only one such an

experience, whether it is written in any book or versed by any Rishi or sage. It

should be unsrstood by self wisdom and experience.

>

>

> With due regards

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, December 5, 2009 11:09:50 PM

> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

>

>  

> Dear Kalyan Sir, I could not follow your logic about hyperglycaemia which is

as following-

>                          

> //Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition.

The result is   not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and

on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju.

> So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.  //

>  

>  //At the time of the highest Blood Sugar was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA

of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with  the above planetary combination of 6th

Bhawa.//

>   Is it K.P Rule for Hyperglycaemia-Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other

hand Sa is in the sign of Ju and so disease developed during DBA of

Jupiter-Saturn -Jupiter.

>  Please See page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh edition:1995 )- All can not

cause disease disease unless the same significator of the 6th house is also

significator of the first house also........ ..Hence to definitely predict that

one will suffer from some disease,one should note whether the significator of

sixth house is also connected with ascendant.

>

\

Is Jupiter significator of Ist and Sixth house in this

chart ? The answer should be- NO. Venus,Moon and Sturn are significators of Ist

and 6th cusp. 

>

\

As per K.P Rules only Venus,Moon and Saturn may

cause disease to this native ( See page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh

edition:1995 ) ).But it is the DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter during which

disease of hyperglycaemia is diagnosed at the earliest stage.

>

\

Please make it clear.

> With thanks & regards,

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

>

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Cc: @gro ups.com; Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@

ymail.com>

> Fri, December 4, 2009 8:49:55 PM

> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1

Attachment]

>

>  

> Dear Anjna,

>

> I am EXTREMELY SORRY.

>

> As I am studying with some other charts, I nave mixed up them and have

mentioned,VE as Sub Lord for 7 also.

>

> I kindly request all the group members and Misra ji, to read the first

sentence of my mail as,

>

> Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11

>

> Instead of

> Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11

>

> which included " 7 " .

>

>

> I have no words to thank to Shri Anjna for his keen intelligence of picking

this error and making me known to rectify the same.

>

> Thank you very much Anjna ji,

> No doubt you may be a cleverful astrologer in near future.

>

> May Uchista Maha Ganapathi bless for you.

>

> Kalyan

>

>

> Fri, December 4, 2009 7:58:45 PM

> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1

Attachment]

>

>

>

>

> Dear Kalyan ji

>

> the chart given by you also denoting

>  

> 7th sublord is sun not venus

>

> Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9,  11

>  

> as i am new to kp plz correct me if i am wrong

>  

> Regards

> Anjna

>

>

> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

wrote:

>

> Dear Anjna ji,

> >

> >The chart which based for my analysis is attached with my mail.

> >

> >Pl. download it and check with yours.

> >

> >I erected another chart from KPStarOne, of Amitabh ji, and result is same as

JD

> >

> >

> >So I trust that I am correct.

> >

> >Kalyan

> >

> >

> >sunaparantha@

> >Fri, December 4, 2009 3:09:22 PM

> >Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1

Attachment]

> >

> >

> >

> >Dear Kalyan ji

> >

> >i have found Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11

> >

> >7th sublord is sun

> >

> >plz correct me if i am wrong

> >

> >Regards

> >Anjna

> >

> >

> >

> > 

> >On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

wrote:

> >

> > 

> >>[Attachment(s) from Sunaparantha Kalyan included below]

> >>Namaskar,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear Misra ji,

> >>

> >>

> >>A short analyzing for the given data is as follows and the chart is

attached.

> >> 

> >>DOB  20.04.1959,

> >>TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is

adopted),

> >>POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,

> >>KP Chart  by JD

> >>KPNA - 23-11-53

> >>Birth Asc. Taurus 21-52-03

> >>

> >>

> >>Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11

> >>

> >>

> >>Ve L/o 1,6 is in 12, and in the Star of Mo L/o 3 in 4 and in the Sub of Ra

in 5.

> >>

> >>

> >>Ra is an agent for Mo(12,4,1,6, 3), Me 7,11,9,10,2, 5), Ma (5,1,7,12) & Sa

(12,7,1,6,9, 10)

> >>

> >>

> >>The main responsible planets for any ailment of this native are Ve, Mo, Ra,

Me, Ma Ju and Sa.

> >>

> >>

> >>6th cusp is Libra, a house owned to Ve. It is in the Star of Ra and Ve Sub.

6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas. Secretion of Insulin is controlled by Ve

and grape Sugar is controlled by Ve and Mo. Ve is opposite to 6th and Ve is

aspected by Ju from the 6th Cusp. Ju (7,6,9,10,8, 11)rules over Fat in the body.

> >>

> >>

> >>Ra is in the Star of Mo, who is in the Leo Sign (Liver) Me is afflicted by

Ra and Me is also posited in the house of Ju, Pics, a watery sign and in the sub

of Ve.

> >>

> >>

> >>Hence Me, Ra and Ve denotes an affliction of Kidney, while Ve and Ra

denoting Urine Troubles, loss of Lustrine and Secretions and altogether it is

called Madhu Meha or diabetic.

> >>

> >>

> >>Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition.

The result is   not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and

on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju.

> >>So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.

> >>

> >>

> >>At the time of the highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of

Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with  the above planetary combination of 6th

Bhawa.

> >>

> >>

> >>The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being

the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.

> >>

> >>

> >>Regards,

> >>

> >>

> >>Kalyan

> >>

> >> 

> >> 

> >> 

> >> 

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Tue, December 1, 2009 10:51:26 PM

> >>Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Kalyan sir,Your suggestions are highly appreciated as you have advised

whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can

come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who

are responsible for.

>

>>                                       \

But till date suggested planetary configuration

for hyperglycaemia does not apply in all cases.So further study to collect

planetary configuration is required or it is not in my knowledge.

>

Please kindly guide me as to which K.P.Rule and

planetary configuration is applicable in this case-Native' s DOB is

20.04.1959,TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa

is adopted),POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,all the ailments

of hyperglycaemia was diagnosed in last weak of September,2009 and highest BS

was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter.Due to use of

medicine it is under control from 19.11.2009.No role of Venus,Mars,Moon are seen

in this case.No rule is applicable in this case as suggested by You,Lazmi

Ji,Punit ji & Amit Chauhan Ji.

>

It is therefore I wish to collect data of more

natives with date/month/year wise when they first time at an early stage noticed

about hyperglycaemia and their birth details also.It is hard task really.But it

would be right way to make analysis,if it could be possible.For which a team

work is required.

>

Sri Viswanath ji has given data in which

hyperglycaemia is reported during DBA of Jupiter-Venus- Moon in September

1998.DOB-2-9- 1961,TOB- 9:16:30AM( Rectified time for K.P Ayanamsa) & Reported

Time is 9:18AM,POB-Cochin, kerala.In this case Known K.P Rule is applicable.

>

Sri V.Ram Chandran Ji,Jatindar Sachdeva

Ji,Swaminathan Iyer Ji have  given their birth details but without details as

to when they first time at an early stage have noticed about hyperglycaemia.

>

A astrologer A.G Suresh Babu Senoy who runs

kerala vedic astrology forum has expressed his views that for hyperglycaemia 5th

house must be taken in to account instead of 6th house/Cusp.Can any member help

me in this regard?

>

With thanks & regards, 

> >>Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >> 

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Tue, December 1, 2009 8:39:15 PM

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Misra ji,

> >>

> >>Please allow me to state something about the study.

> >>

> >>Calling for the date/month/year to know when first time hyperglycemia was

detected, is quite right and correct.

> >>But it is very difficult task to get those periods from the natives, as they

themselves do not have such a memory to express.

> >>For an example, a girl from my area is suffering from diabetes from the

babyhood.Even now she is getting Insulin dose daily.Her father also a diabetic

patient.But the parents of this girl unable to say when she got any symptoms of

this disease.

> >>So I think it is better to forget about the periods of detection for first

time.

> >>But however they must have any type of Karma to suffering from this disease,

which you can find out.

> >>

> >>Hence my suggestion is to study these charts to see whether there are any

planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion

and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.

> >>

> >>I may be wrong in this suggestion.

> >>But If I were you, this is the procedure I follow.

> >>

> >>Thanks and regards

> >>

> >>Kalyan

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Mon, November 30, 2009 9:43:44 PM

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Patil Ji,Every case proceeds from the date of Knowledge.Similarly DBAS

should be taken when gravity of case first time comes into knowledge.It is

required because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any

important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK

only.The case for study purpose should be left aside where the native is unable

to report about hyperglycaemia at the earliest stage.The Jatak himself / herself

comes into the knowledge of the people of this world from his/her first date in

this world and that birth date is taken into account.In my opinion knowledge of

first date of any event is important.A person will fall ill first time during

certain DBAS and that DBAS is important for case study.Whether cure is promised

or not will depend upon planetary configuration and during particular DBAS.

> >>With thanks & regards, 

> >>Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >> 

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Cc: dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com

> >>Mon, November 30, 2009 5:29:50 PM

> >>

> >> 

> >>Mishraji

> >>When yo expect the period on which it is detected, I feel that general

person is suffering from anything will be for certain period prior to he/she

goes to medical practitioner. Then which DBAS you will choose.

> >>Because as per general opinion, after 40 years or so when sudden loss in

weight, excess and frequent urinal problem, then after suggestion of nearby

friends/relatives, that jataka will approach the doctor and the duration in

between it may vary from 1 month to 6 to 8 months and in certain cases it will

extend also upto 1 or more than 1 year.

> >>With regards

> >>V Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur

> >>

> >>On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:48:16 +0530 wrote

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran, VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan ,RG and other

Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from

hyperglycemia. But none has given in which DBAand date/month/ year when first

time hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of

date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reportedfor cross checking of

DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt

till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often

analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as

to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during

itsDBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG

Ji others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas for providing complete data.

> >>With thanks regards,

> >>>

> >>Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >>

> >>

> >>>

> >>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>Punit Pandey

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AM

> >>>Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear Misra ji Friends,

> >>

> >>Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?

> >>

> >>As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study

like " no-desire for marraige " study (http://logy / . astrosage. com/Home/

kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)

> >>Thanks Regards,

> >>>

> >>>Punit Pandey

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer wrote:

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>Sir,

> >>>

> >>>My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13

> >>>

> >>>Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medication

> >>>

> >>>both are under control.

> >>>

> >>>Swamynathan

> >>>

> >>

> >>>

> >>

> >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >>

> >>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Tw Ji,Good Evening & thanks very much for marvellous interpretation.Now there is no doubt.I will take up another chart for study and if there arise any confusion ,I will put the matter before You,Kalyan Ji ,Punit ji and other seniors.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

TW <tw853 Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 1:41:44 AM Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Friends,1. Venus-Jupiter connection has been found in all six diabetes charts as shown in the File section under:Diabetes Analysis.docAnalysis of Diabetes Indications2. The rationale is that the pancreas produces hormones essential to the digestion of food and the hormones regulate how we use glucose. Insulin is one of the hormones produced by the pancreas when the concentration of glucose (Venus) in the blood increases. Surplus glucose is stored by the liver (Jupiter). Diabetes results when there is an imbalance of insulin supply from the pancreas causing a tension between Venus and Jupiter. 3. Thus Venus and Jupiter are diabetes indicators. In this chart Dasa lord is Jupiter and Bhukti lord Saturn is in the star and sub of Venus.Regards,TW@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath

Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Dear Kalyan Sir,Thanks very much to make the thing clear regarding significator that in the given chart, Ju aspects 1 & Ve, by his 7th aspect.(Vedic)> 2. As per the attached chart, erected with JD, Ju is placed in the 6th Bhawa and comes as a B grade significator of 6th..> Hence according to me Ju is a significator for 1 and 6> Sir,one question more about role of Venus.You have suggested that Venus is indicator of Pancreas.But it was the DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter when hyperglycaemia was reported.Why did disease developed during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter where as Jupiter is not indicator of Pancreas.Yogesh Lajmi ji also says that- > Pancreas is ruled by the sign Cancer...Also, Lagna,the VIth Bhava and their lordsin comination with Venus and Moon either in Lagna Bhava or VIth Bhava it results in Diabetes...Also Merc in the sign of Jupiter or Libra,and

aspcted by Mars,diabetes os caused...Venus represents the pancreas and Venus rules the pancreatic secretions.. .as well as lack of exercise... Whereas,Jupiter rules the Liver,and denotes Glycogen,fats etc., I hope this clears your doubts.. 8:50 PM > I follow Medical Astrology by K.Subramaniam. ..s/o K.S.K... 8:51 PM>  > Please kindly express your opinion on above requested point. In members say that Jupiter is indicator of Pancreas and 5th Bhav along with Jupiter should be afflicted to cause Diabetes.> With thanks and regards, >  > Dhirendra Nath Misra>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

....>> @gro ups.com> Sun, December 6, 2009 4:32:28 AM> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> > Â > Dear Misra ji,> > According to my experience in the KP as well as in the traditional, there is a very wide meaning for the word "Signification"> 1.Is Jupiter significator of Ist and Sixth house in this chart ? The answer should be- NO. - by Misra ji> > [page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh edition:1995Â )- All can not cause disease disease unless the same significator of the 6th house is also significator of the first house also........ ..Hence to definitely predict that one will suffer from some disease,one should note whether the significator of sixth house is also connected* with

ascendant.]> > "Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house"> > Â Â Â - Nakshatra Chintamani - By Chandrakant R Bhatt, page 22> > In the given chart, Ju aspects 1 & Ve, by his 7th aspect.(Vedic)> > 2. As per the attached chart, erected with JD, Ju is placed in the 6th Bhawa and comes as a B grade significator of 6th..> > Hence according to me Ju is a significator for 1 and 6> > It is not wise to make a firm decision/conclusion , with only one such an experience, whether it is written in any book or versed by any Rishi or sage. It should be unsrstood by self wisdom and experience.>

> > With due regards> > Kalyan> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com>> @gro ups.com> Sat, December 5, 2009 11:09:50 PM> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> >  > Dear Kalyan Sir, I could not follow your logic about hyperglycaemia which is as following->                          > //Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition. The result is  not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in

the sign of Ju.> So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic. //>  >  //At the time of the highest Blood Sugar was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with the above planetary combination of 6th Bhawa.//>  Is it K.P Rule for Hyperglycaemia- Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju and so disease developed during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn -Jupiter.>  Please See page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh edition:1995 )- All can not cause disease disease unless the same significator of the 6th house is also significator of the first house also........ ..Hence to definitely predict that one will suffer from some disease,one should note whether the significator of sixth house is also connected with ascendant.>

Is Jupiter significator of Ist and Sixth house in this chart ? The answer should be- NO. Venus,Moon and Sturn are significators of Ist and 6th cusp. >

As per K.P Rules only Venus,Moon and Saturn may cause disease to this native ( See page no.118 of IIIrd Reader (seventh edition:1995 ) ).But it is the DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter during which disease of hyperglycaemia is diagnosed at the earliest stage.>

Please make it clear.> With thanks & regards,> Dhirendra Nath Misra>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >> anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Cc: @gro ups.com; Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com>> Fri, December 4, 2009 8:49:55 PM> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1

Attachment]> > Â > Dear Anjna,> > I am EXTREMELY SORRY.> > As I am studying with some other charts, I nave mixed up them and have mentioned,VE as Sub Lord for 7 also.> > I kindly request all the group members and Misra ji, to read the first sentence of my mail as,> > Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11> > Instead of> Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11> > which included "7".> > > I have no words to thank to Shri Anjna for his keen intelligence of picking this error and making me known to rectify the same.> > Thank you very much Anjna ji,> No doubt you may be a cleverful astrologer in near future.> > May Uchista Maha Ganapathi bless for you.> > Kalyan> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> anjna agarwal

<anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >> Fri, December 4, 2009 7:58:45 PM> Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]> > > > > Dear Kalyan ji> > the chart given by you also denoting>  > 7th sublord is sun not venus> > Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11>  > as i am new to kp plz correct me if i am wrong>  > Regards> Anjna> > > On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:> > Dear Anjna ji,> >> >The chart which based for my analysis is attached with my mail.> >> >Pl. download it and check with yours.> >> >I erected another chart from KPStarOne, of Amitabh ji,

and result is same as JD> >> >> >So I trust that I am correct.> >> >Kalyan> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> >sunaparantha@ > >Fri, December 4, 2009 3:09:22 PM> >Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]> >> >> >> >Dear Kalyan ji> >> >i have found Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11> >> >7th sublord is sun> >> >plz correct me if i am wrong> >> >Regards> >Anjna> >> >> >> >Â > >On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:> >> >Â > >>[Attachment( s)

from Sunaparantha Kalyan included below] > >>Namaskar,> >>> >>> >>> >>Dear Misra ji,> >>> >>> >>A short analyzing for the given data is as follows and the chart is attached.> >> > >>DOB 20.04.1959,> >>TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),> >>POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,> >>KP Chart by JD> >>KPNA - 23-11-53> >>Birth Asc. Taurus 21-52-03> >>> >>> >>Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11> >>> >>> >>Ve L/o 1,6 is in 12, and in the Star of Mo L/o 3 in 4 and in the Sub of Ra in 5.> >>> >>> >>Ra is an agent for Mo(12,4,1,6, 3), Me 7,11,9,10,2, 5), Ma

(5,1,7,12) & Sa (12,7,1,6,9, 10)> >>> >>> >>The main responsible planets for any ailment of this native are Ve, Mo, Ra, Me, Ma Ju and Sa.> >>> >>> >>6th cusp is Libra, a house owned to Ve. It is in the Star of Ra and Ve Sub. 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas. Secretion of Insulin is controlled by Ve and grape Sugar is controlled by Ve and Mo. Ve is opposite to 6th and Ve is aspected by Ju from the 6th Cusp. Ju (7,6,9,10,8, 11)rules over Fat in the body.> >>> >>> >>Ra is in the Star of Mo, who is in the Leo Sign (Liver) Me is afflicted by Ra and Me is also posited in the house of Ju, Pics, a watery sign and in the sub of Ve.> >>> >>> >>Hence Me, Ra and Ve denotes an affliction of Kidney, while Ve and Ra denoting Urine Troubles, loss of Lustrine and Secretions and altogether it is called Madhu

Meha or diabetic.> >>> >>> >>Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition. The result is  not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju.> >>So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.> >>> >>> >>At the time of the highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with the above planetary combination of 6th Bhawa.> >>> >>> >>The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.> >>> >>> >>Regards,> >>> >>> >>Kalyan> >>> >> > >> >

>> > >> > >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com>> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tue, December 1, 2009 10:51:26 PM> >>Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> >>> >> > >>Dear Kalyan sir,Your suggestions are highly appreciated as you have advised whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for. >

>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â But till date suggested planetary configuration for hyperglycaemia does not apply in all cases.So further study to collect planetary configuration is required or it is not in my knowledge.>

>>                                                      Please kindly guide me as to which K.P.Rule and planetary configuration is applicable in this case-Native' s DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,all the ailments of hyperglycaemia was diagnosed in last weak of September,2009 and highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter.Due to use of medicine it is under control from 19.11.2009.No role of Venus,Mars,Moon are seen in this

case.No rule is applicable in this case as suggested by You,Lazmi Ji,Punit ji & Amit Chauhan Ji.> >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â It is therefore IÂ wish to collect data of more natives with date/month/year wise when they first time at an early stage noticed about hyperglycaemia and their birth details also.It is hard task really.But it would be right way to make analysis,if it could be possible.For which a team work is required.>

>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sri Viswanath ji has given data in which hyperglycaemia is reported during DBA of Jupiter-Venus- Moon in September 1998.DOB-2-9- 1961,TOB- 9:16:30AM( Rectified time for K.P Ayanamsa) & Reported Time is 9:18AM,POB-Cochin, kerala.In this case Known K.P Rule is applicable.>

>>                                                        Sri V.Ram Chandran Ji,Jatindar Sachdeva Ji,Swaminathan Iyer Ji have  given their birth details but without details as to when they first time at an early stage have noticed about hyperglycaemia.>

>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A astrologer A.G Suresh Babu Senoy who runs kerala vedic astrology forum has expressed his views that for hyperglycaemia 5th house must be taken in to account instead of 6th house/Cusp.Can any member help me in this regard?>

>>                                                          With thanks & regards, > >>Dhirendra Nath Misra> >> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tue, December 1, 2009 8:39:15 PM> >>Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar>

>>> >>Â > >>Dear Misra ji,> >>> >>Please allow me to state something about the study.> >>> >>Calling for the date/month/year to know when first time hyperglycemia was detected, is quite right and correct.> >>But it is very difficult task to get those periods from the natives, as they themselves do not have such a memory to express.> >>For an example, a girl from my area is suffering from diabetes from the babyhood.Even now she is getting Insulin dose daily.Her father also a diabetic patient.But the parents of this girl unable to say when she got any symptoms of this disease.> >>So I think it is better to forget about the periods of detection for first time.> >>But however they must have any type of Karma to suffering from this disease, which you can find out.> >>> >>Hence my suggestion

is to study these charts to see whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.> >>> >>I may be wrong in this suggestion.> >>But If I were you, this is the procedure I follow.> >>> >>Thanks and regards> >>> >>Kalyan> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra @ ymail.com>> >>@gro ups.com> >>Mon, November 30, 2009 9:43:44 PM> >>Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> >>> >>Â > >>Dear Patil Ji,Every case proceeds from the date of Knowledge.Similarly DBAS should be taken

when gravity of case first time comes into knowledge.It is required because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK only.The case for study purpose should be left aside where the native is unable to report about hyperglycaemia at the earliest stage.The Jatak himself / herself comes into the knowledge of the people of this world from his/her first date in this world and that birth date is taken into account.In my opinion knowledge of first date of any event is important.A person will fall ill first time during certain DBAS and that DBAS is important for case study.Whether cure is promised or not will depend upon planetary configuration and during particular DBAS.> >>With thanks & regards, > >>Dhirendra Nath Misra> >> > >>> >>> >>> >>>

>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>> >>@gro ups.com> >>Cc: dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> >>Mon, November 30, 2009 5:29:50 PM> >>Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> >>> >>Â > >>Mishraji> >>When yo expect the period on which it is detected, I feel that general person is suffering from anything will be for certain period prior to he/she goes to medical practitioner. Then which DBAS you will choose.> >>Because as per general opinion, after 40 years or so when sudden loss in weight, excess and frequent urinal problem, then after suggestion of nearby friends/relatives, that jataka will approach the doctor and the duration in between it may vary from 1 month to 6 to 8 months and in

certain cases it will extend also upto 1 or more than 1 year.> >>With regards> >>V Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur> >>> >>On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:48:16 +0530 wrote> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran, VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan ,RG and other Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from hyperglycemia. But none has given in which DBAand date/month/ year when first time hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reportedfor cross checking of DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been

often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during itsDBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG Ji others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas for providing complete data.> >>With thanks regards,> >>>> >>Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>> >>> >>>> >>> >>>> >>> >>> >>Punit Pandey > >>>@gro ups.com> >>>Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AM> >>>Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar> >>>> >>> > >>> >>> >>Dear Misra ji Friends,> >>> >>Is anyone doing any study on the supplied

birth details so far?> >>> >>As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like "no-desire for marraige" study (http://logy / . astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)> >>Thanks Regards,> >>>> >>>Punit Pandey> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer wrote:> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>Sir, > >>>> >>>My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13> >>>> >>>Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medication>

>>>> >>>both are under control.> >>>> >>>Swamynathan> >>>> >>> >>>> >>> >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >>> >>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >>