IndiaDivine.org

Google Wave Invitation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected sir,kindly send me an invitation for Google wave.ThanksMy gmail id is gurukkal.shankarwith regards,S.Ravi Shankar--- On Thu, 26/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Google Wave Invitation"Punit Panday" Thursday, 26 November, 2009, 8:02 AM

Dear Friends,

Google Wave (http://wave. google.com/) is a good tool for editing a document together by more than one person (collaborative document editing). In other words, all participants can contribute to a document which makes compiling a paper or study simpler. This is a very good tool for compiling research and studies where more than one person is contributing. Google Wave can also be used for communication like email.

Right now, Google Wave is available only on invitation basis. I have few invitations available and if some member feels that they can contribute to studies, I would love to send them an invitation.

Please let me know your interest.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Punit Ji, Up to now you, TW ji and myself have added several members ID for invitations. But any of them not be sen in the Wave yet.What is the reason ?Is any other steps to be followed by them to be presented in the Wave?SunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, November 26,

2009 7:15:12 PMRe: Google Wave Invitation

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Requested an invitation for you on your GMail id. Generally it takes some time (one to two days, but sometimes even a week) before Google finally sends the invitation.

Looking forward to collaborate with you on some research papers on Google Wave.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for the information.I wish to participate with Google Wave.And do me the favour pl.sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Punit Panday <@gro ups.com>

Thu, November 26, 2009 1:32:38 PM Google Wave Invitation

Dear Friends,

Google Wave (http://wave. google.com/) is a good tool for editing a document together by more than one person (collaborative document editing). In other words, all participants can contribute to a document which makes compiling a paper or study simpler. This is a very good tool for compiling research and studies where more than one person is contributing. Google Wave can also be used for communication like email.

Right now, Google Wave is available only on invitation basis. I have few invitations available and if some member feels that they can contribute to studies, I would love to send them an invitation.

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Sorry for not able to reply you earlier as I was travelling last week and had limited Internet connection.

Generally the invitation is simple. Open the invitation wave (Invite others to Google Wave) and add the email id in the textbox there.

The delay may be there due to Google, as last time I noticed some of the members received the invitation after a week or so.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Punit Ji, Up to now you, TW ji and myself have added several members ID for invitations. But any of them not be sen in the Wave yet.What is the reason ?Is any other steps to be followed by them to be presented in the Wave?

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 7:15:12 PM

Re: Google Wave Invitation 

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Requested an invitation for you on your GMail id. Generally it takes some time (one to two days, but sometimes even a week) before Google finally sends the invitation.

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for the information.I wish to participate with Google Wave.And do me the favour pl.sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Punit Panday <@gro ups.com> Thu, November 26, 2009 1:32:38 PM Google Wave Invitation

Dear Friends,

Right now, Google Wave is available only on invitation basis. I have few invitations available and if some member feels that they can contribute to studies, I would love to send them an invitation.

Thanks dear Punit JiSunaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sun, 20 December, 2009 4:40:47 PMRe: Google Wave Invitation

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Sorry for not able to reply you earlier as I was travelling last week and had limited Internet connection.

Generally the invitation is simple. Open the invitation wave (Invite others to Google Wave) and add the email id in the textbox there.

The delay may be there due to Google, as last time I noticed some of the members received the invitation after a week or so.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Punit Ji, Up to now you, TW ji and myself have added several members ID for invitations. But any of them not be sen in the Wave yet.What is the reason ?Is any other steps to be followed by them to be presented in the Wave?

Sunaparantha

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comThu, November 26, 2009 7:15:12 PM

Re: Google Wave Invitation

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Requested an invitation for you on your GMail id. Generally it takes some time (one to two days, but sometimes even a week) before Google finally sends the invitation.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Punit Panday <@gro ups.com> Thu, November 26, 2009 1:32:38 PM Google Wave Invitation

Dear Friends,

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.