IndiaDivine.org

Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Sunaji Pranam,who is your favourite among those two. Because they will represent the horary asc.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 29/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Date: Sunday, 29 November, 2009, 9:34 PM

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

The date of counting is also important. When will counting start and when you will get the results?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Sunaji Pranam,who is your favourite among those two. Because they will represent the horary asc.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 29/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Date: Sunday, 29 November, 2009, 9:34 PM

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.

According to media there  will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Honourable Suna Ji

Here is my analysys by KP astronomy.

Que:Who will win the

election in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ?

Options:(1)Sarath

Fonseka

(2)Mahinda Rajapakse

Horary no:163

30/11/2009

08:14:37

Surat

Rule:Total the numbers of Rashi of under mentioned RPs.

1)Asc Star Lord:Ke in 3

2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10

3)Mo Star

Lord:Ve in 8

4)Mo Rashi

Lord:Ma in 4

5)Daylord:Mo

in 1

Total of this

above.

3+10+8+4+1=26=2+6=8

8-2(minimize

the no of option)=6

6-2=4

4-2=2

ANS:2

Result:2nd

option of Mr Mahinda Rajapakse will win

the presidential election.

I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSK

& Shree Suresh Sahasane.

Regards

Nicky Modi

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Shri Kalyan ji

Namaskar.

Elections will start on 26 Jan 2010 at 07-00 am for electing the President all over the country, Sri Lanka. The Capital is at Colombo. The lagna rising at 19 deg 05 min in Shravana star as per Jhora.

Success of the incumbent President Mahinda Rajapakse will signify 10th house, while the opponent Genaral Sarath Fonseka will signify 4th house.

10th house is Libra. No occupant of 10th house. Its lord Venus is in lagna in the star of Moon. Hence Venus signifies 10, 05, 01 Mo--> 05, 07. Venus aspected by Mars who signifies 4, 11, 07, Me-->06, 09, 12.

Sarva Ashtakavarga for Libra is 33 points.

Opposite house to Libra is Aries, which becomes 10th house for General Fonseka.

It is occupied by none. Lord is Mars, who is in 7th house from lagna. Mars signifies 01, 10, 05, Me--> 12, 03, 06. Mars gets aspect of Venus and Sun. Venus signifies 11, 04, Mo--> 07, 10, 01. Mars is further aspected by Sun (02, 07, 10, 01.

Sarva ashtakavarga for Aries is 29 points.

For General Fonseka, Mars is signifying 03 and 12 besides 1 and 10. Whereas for Incombent President Rajapakse, 10, 05, 01 05 07. Although 5th is opposite party's gain,it is treated as good house. Ashtakavarga says 33 to 29 in favour of President Rajapakse.

Jupiter (inflator) aspects 10th house (libra) for Rajapakse, from 2nd house (though lord of 3 and 12)--occpuant is stronger.

Since Mercury and Rahu are in Sag, there will be blame or allegations with reference to manipulation of votes.

But the scenario favours incumbent President Rajapakse to win.

Now let us see how this prediction will come true. This reply is based on a tentative analytical basis.

Regards

MK Viswanath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Please erect Capricorn month chart i.e., sun entry to Capricorn time and ercet chart for the Srilanks capital colombo.

make Jupiter benefic dots.

President governed by 11th house and 5th house governed by opp.

add 5th and 11th house jupiter benefic dots and calculate percdentage u will get ruling president party or opp party presesident will get how much percentage of votes.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

20 years back my prediction came very true on srilanka polls based on the same jupiter benefic dots and percentage of votes.

please try and let us wait and watch the result.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sagar ji,

What time Sun entering into Capricorn according to your Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga?

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Hi Kalyan

Please erect Capricorn month chart i.e., sun entry to Capricorn time and ercet chart for the Srilanks capital colombo.

add 5th and 11th house jupiter benefic dots and calculate percdentage u will get ruling president party or opp party presesident will get how much percentage of votes.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

20 years back my prediction came very true on srilanka polls based on the same jupiter benefic dots and percentage of votes.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

Sun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Members, As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.

According to media there  will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dear Punit Ji.Thanks for yr kind feed back and the interest of the matter.The counting will be done on the same day evening and it will go till following morning.The result may be announced on the following day, 27.01.2010.Thanks and RegardsSunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent:

Sun, November 29, 2009 10:38:07 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

The date of counting is also important. When will counting start and when you will get the results?

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sunaji Pranam,who is your favourite among those two. Because they will represent the horary asc.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 29/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

@gro ups.comSunday, 29 November, 2009, 9:34 PM

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.

According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dear Niky ModiThanks for the prediction. On the 27th Jan. we may be able to see our expertise.SunaparanthaNicky Modi <modinicky Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri

Lanka

Honourable Suna Ji

Here is my analysys by KP astronomy. Que:Who will win the

election in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ? Options:(1)Sarath

Fonseka (2)Mahinda Rajapakse

30/11/2009

Surat

2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10 3)Mo Star

Lord:Ve in 8 4)Mo Rashi

Lord:Ma in 4 5)Daylord:Mo

in 1 Total of this

above. 3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8 8-2(minimize

the no of option)=6 6-2=4 4-2=2 ANS:2 Result:2nd

the presidential election. I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSK

& Shree Suresh Sahasane. Regards Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

Namaskar,Dear Viswa ji.Tanks for yr detailed analysis.SunaparanthaViswas <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 12:15:02 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Shri Kalyan ji

Namaskar.

Elections will start on 26 Jan 2010 at 07-00 am for electing the President all over the country, Sri Lanka. The Capital is at Colombo. The lagna rising at 19 deg 05 min in Shravana star as per Jhora.

Success of the incumbent President Mahinda Rajapakse will signify 10th house, while the opponent Genaral Sarath Fonseka will signify 4th house.

10th house is Libra. No occupant of 10th house. Its lord Venus is in lagna in the star of Moon. Hence Venus signifies 10, 05, 01 Mo--> 05, 07. Venus aspected by Mars who signifies 4, 11, 07, Me-->06, 09, 12.

It is occupied by none. Lord is Mars, who is in 7th house from lagna. Mars signifies 01, 10, 05, Me--> 12, 03, 06. Mars gets aspect of Venus and Sun. Venus signifies 11, 04, Mo--> 07, 10, 01. Mars is further aspected by Sun (02, 07, 10, 01.

For General Fonseka, Mars is signifying 03 and 12 besides 1 and 10. Whereas for Incombent President Rajapakse, 10, 05, 01 05 07. Although 5th is opposite party's gain,it is treated as good house. Ashtakavarga says 33 to 29 in favour of President Rajapakse.

Jupiter (inflator) aspects 10th house (libra) for Rajapakse, from 2nd house (though lord of 3 and 12)--occpuant is stronger.

Since Mercury and Rahu are in Sag, there will be blame or allegations with reference to manipulation of votes.

Now let us see how this prediction will come true. This reply is based on a tentative analytical basis.

Regards

MK Viswanath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Namaskar,Dear Sagar ji,Thanks foe yr guidance.KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 3:00:09 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Nicky ji,The Horary System you have used is a new system for me.Hence I have a doubt on this.You have minimized the answer only up to 2, by deducting the numbers of options.Why dont you try to to make it 0, as u can deduct 2, one more time from yr final answer 2?This may be a foolish question of course.But I am interesting to study this system.Regards,KalyanNicky Modi

<modinicky Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Honourable Suna Ji

Here is my analysys by KP astronomy. Que:Who will win the

election in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ? Options:(1)Sarath

Fonseka (2)Mahinda Rajapakse

30/11/2009

Surat

2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10 3)Mo Star

Lord:Ve in 8 4)Mo Rashi

Lord:Ma in 4 5)Daylord:Mo

in 1 Total of this

above. 3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8 8-2(minimize

the no of option)=6 6-2=4 4-2=2 ANS:2 Result:2nd

the presidential election. I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSK

& Shree Suresh Sahasane. Regards Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Viswas,

As per K.P., if in a horary chart,the s/l of the XIth cusp signifies the IXth the Xth and the XIth,and also in any manner connected with Mars or Jupiter,the querant's choice will become the PM or President...

Unfortunatey,Sunaparantha has not indicated who he represents...! ?

Yogesh Lajmi--- On Mon, 11/30/09, Viswas <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

Viswas <astrologervishy_nairRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 6:45 AM

Dear Shri Kalyan ji

Namaskar.

Regards

MK Viswanath

Dear PunitAs per Mysore vontikoppal panchanga sun ingress to Capricorn at 12-36 IST hours noon, on 14th January 2010.Dear Puniti am sorry i dint get copy of mysore vontikoppal panchanga/america panchanga.i will get 2010-11 copy by februry end, i will buy 2 copies and i will send the same.Regards Sahharsa SaagaraNote:i have forgotton the calculation for foreign country, perticularly for New Jersy, please give me the method of calculation for foreign country birth time + ist minus/plus lmt and how to calculate lmt?Thanks and regardsSSaagaraPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Mon, 30 November, 2009 3:04:37 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sagar ji,

What time Sun entering into Capricorn according to your Mysore Vontikoppal panchanga?

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.com

Sun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Members, As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.

According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Hi Kalyanas per mysore vontikoppal panchanga sun ingress to Capricorn at 12-36 noon IST on 14th January 2010.Erect chart for colombo and try this method jupiter's benefic dots for 11th and 5th house .All the best at all momentsSahhasra SaagaraSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Mon, 30

November, 2009 7:47:32 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Namaskar,Dear Sagar ji,Thanks foe yr guidance.KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 3:00:09 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Hi Friends

Srilanka polls to be held on 26th January 2010

according to news report.

As per Jupiter benefic dots and percentage of vote’s method

I had done in these 24 years and succeeded in predicting number of seats and

percentage of votes.

In the recent past too I had predicted Manmohan Singhs

victory with 272/273 seats and Maharashtra

polls.

As per Capricorn month sun ingress to Capricorn on 14th

January 2010 at 12-36 noons IST,

For Colombo lagna raised at Aries,

Jupiter has contributed 6 benefic dots and 5th house had only 7

benefic dots, moreover Jupiter at 11th indicates the ruling party

president will retain the presidential post of Srilanka but due to bhadhaka

house and weak in Ashtakavarga as only 6 benefic dots indicates ruling party

will lose the post in an unexpected manner due to 46.18% votes in its favor

and the opposition will secure 53.82%

majority and will occupy the ruling position I feel astrologically..

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Mon, 30 November, 2009 7:47:32 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Namaskar,Dear Sagar ji,Thanks foe yr guidance.KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 3:00:09 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

1 of 1 File(s)

srilanka polls.doc

Dear friends

Use of numerology belonging to numbers of signs will come correct in 50% cases. Because in large number of cases it fails. Every astrologer will only put successful cases for the world. Instead of using this method, as per general KP if we study horary or natal horoscope of the contesting candidate, the results which any astrologer predict will have the authenticity of the applicationof rules. KSK has given the indications not to go by shortcuts like this. There are certain kp astrologers who only add the numbers in horary query like if any jataka gives horary no. 123 means 1+2+3= 6 then they say the question will be belonging to 6th house. In some case, it may be correct in large number of cases it fails. and this is not the KP

So by applyng the principles if every kp astrologer predits, kp will never fail.

Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur,

Cell No. +91 9673746303

Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur,

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:39:16 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Niky ModiThanks for the prediction.On the 27th Jan. we may be able to see our expertise.SunaparanthaNicky Modi : Mon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri

Lanka

Honourable Suna Ji

Here is my analysys by KP astronomy.

Que:Who will win the

election in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ?

Options:(1)Sarath

Fonseka

(2)Mahinda Rajapakse

30/11/2009

Surat

2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10

3)Mo Star

Lord:Ve in 8

4)Mo Rashi

Lord:Ma in 4

5)Daylord:Mo

in 1

Total of this

above.

3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8

8-2(minimize

the no of option)=6

6-2=4

4-2=2

ANS:2

Result:2nd

the presidential election.

I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSK

Shree Suresh Sahasane.

Regards

Nicky Modi

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Sagar Ji,Thanks for the information and I'll try it.RegardsKalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 1:29:00 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyanas per mysore vontikoppal panchanga sun ingress to Capricorn at 12-36 noon IST on 14th January 2010.Erect chart for colombo and try this method jupiter's benefic dots for 11th and 5th house .All the best at all momentsSahhasra SaagaraSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comMon, 30

November, 2009 7:47:32 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

You point is correct but here your suggestion alone will not help much so please come out with some approach and present it to the forum for discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:21 PM

Dear friendsUse of numerology belonging to numbers of signs will come correct in 50% cases. Because in large number of cases it fails. Every astrologer will only put successful cases for the world. Instead of using this method, as per general KP if we study horary or natal horoscope of the contesting candidate, the results which any astrologer predict will have the authenticity of the applicationof rules. KSK has given the indications not to go by shortcuts like this. There are certain kp astrologers who only add the numbers in horary query like if any jataka gives horary no. 123 means 1+2+3= 6 then they say the question will be belonging to 6th house. In some case, it may be correct in large number of cases it fails. and this is not the KPSo by applyng the principles if every kp astrologer predits, kp will never fail.Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur,Cell No. +91 9673746303Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur, On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:39:16

+0530 wrote>Dear Niky ModiThanks for the prediction.On the 27th Jan. we may be able to see our expertise.Sunaparan thaNicky Modi @gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in SriLankaHonourable Suna JiHere is my analysys by KP astronomy. Que:Who will win theelection in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ? Options:(1)SarathFonseka (2)Mahinda Rajapakse Horary no:163 30/11/200908:14:37SuratRule:Total the numbers of Rashi of under mentioned RPs.1)Asc Star Lord:Ke in 3 2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10 3)Mo StarLord:Ve in 8 4)Mo RashiLord:Ma in 4 5)Daylord:Moin 1 Total of thisabove.

3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8 8-2(minimizethe no of option)=6 6-2=4 4-2=2 ANS:2 Result:2ndoption of Mr Mahinda Rajapakse will winthe presidential election. I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSKShree Suresh Sahasane. Regards Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AMDear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you

wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dear Mr.Patil,

A 50% success is nothing better than "a toss of a coin", and that is no science,by any definition...Lal Kitab and many other "methods of divination" suffer from the same flaw...but the immense gullibility of our people allow such things also to thrive... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Received: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

You point is correct but here your suggestion alone will not help much so please come out with some approach and present it to the forum for discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comTuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:21 PM

Dear friendsUse of numerology belonging to numbers of signs will come correct in 50% cases. Because in large number of cases it fails. Every astrologer will only put successful cases for the world. Instead of using this method, as per general KP if we study horary or natal horoscope of the contesting candidate, the results which any astrologer predict will have the authenticity of the applicationof rules. KSK has given the indications not to go by shortcuts like this. There are certain kp astrologers who only add the numbers in horary query like if any jataka gives horary no. 123 means 1+2+3= 6 then they say the question will be belonging to 6th house. In some case, it may be correct in large number of cases it fails. and this is not the KPSo by applyng the principles if every kp astrologer predits, kp will never fail.Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur,Cell No. +91 9673746303Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur, On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:39:16

+0530 wrote>Dear Niky ModiThanks for the prediction.On the 27th Jan. we may be able to see our expertise.Sunaparan thaNicky Modi @gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in SriLankaHonourable Suna JiHere is my analysys by KP astronomy. Que:Who will win theelection in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ? Options:(1)SarathFonseka (2)Mahinda Rajapakse Horary no:163 30/11/200908:14:37SuratRule:Total the numbers of Rashi of under mentioned RPs.1)Asc Star Lord:Ke in 3 2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10 3)Mo StarLord:Ve in 8 4)Mo RashiLord:Ma in 4 5)Daylord:Moin 1 Total of thisabove.

3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8 8-2(minimizethe no of option)=6 6-2=4 4-2=2 ANS:2 Result:2ndoption of Mr Mahinda Rajapakse will winthe presidential election. I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSKShree Suresh Sahasane. Regards Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AMDear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Dear All,

President will be same leader as per sidda word

TAMIL YEAR 60 - VERY YEAR PRECTION WILL BE THERE - SAME WILL HAPPEN AS PER SONGES

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka Cc: "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_vijayanandThursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:58 PM

Dear Mr.Patil,

A 50% success is nothing better than "a toss of a coin", and that is no science,by any definition...Lal Kitab and many other "methods of divination" suffer from the same flaw...but the immense gullibility of our people allow such things also to thrive... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comReceived: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comTuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:21 PM

Dear Friend, Grand Grand looks to be new hand to the forum.You are well come.Although our ground is limited only for KP events, we are glad to know your new hurdle of predicting the President of Sri Lanka.Pl. elaborate the method you have used. And what is the SONG?Otherwise it is only a bragging!With regardsKalyangand gands <gandhi_ril Cc: VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanandThu, December 3, 2009 3:13:00 PMRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear All,

TAMIL YEAR 60 - VERY YEAR PRECTION WILL BE THERE - SAME WILL HAPPEN AS PER SONGES

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comCc: "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:58 PM

Dear Mr.Patil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comReceived: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

Sunaji and all other members Pranam,Pls find my analysis attachment regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 30/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Who will win the

Presidential election in Sri Lanka"vgr pavan" <vgr_pavan1Monday, 30 November, 2009, 7:29 PMDear VGR,Pranam,although it is a political answer, personally I am telling u that my interest goes to

Genaral SF.RegardsSunavgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 10:00:36 PMRe: Who will win the

Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Sunaji Pranam,who is your favourite among those two. Because they will represent the horary asc.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 29/11/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, 29 November, 2009, 9:34 PM

1 of 1 File(s)

Srilanka

Sorry for misspelling for yr name,Gand Gands....Your Personal ID is not a valid one!!!!!!!!!!!!RegdsKalyanSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 6:31:38 PMRe: Re: Who will win the

Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Friend, Grand Grand looks to be new hand to the forum.You are well come.Although our ground is limited only for KP events, we are glad to know your new hurdle of predicting the President of Sri Lanka.Pl. elaborate the method you have used. And what is the SONG?Otherwise it is only a bragging!With regardsKalyangand gands <gandhi_ril >@gro ups.comCc: VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Thu, December 3, 2009 3:13:00 PMRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear All,

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comCc: "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:58 PM

Dear Mr.Patil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

Dear Friends,Thanks to the members, who have sent their judgment for the question and to all others who are still discussing for a correct method.You have another 52 days for your participation.I will be very much thankful to our learned members, if you mention the METHOD you have followed, when forwarding the judgment.For Example Shasra Saagar ji had used Ashtakavarga System, while Nicky Modi ji was using amalgamation of given H/No.Pavan ji has sent his judgment according to horary itself.This is not only a curiosity of knowing the winning person, but as Astrologers, we may have more lessons to be studied with this type of analyzings.Thanks and ReagrdsKalyanSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka