IndiaDivine.org

Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Now how do you explain the fall in Gold prices.

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

Monday, November 30, 2009 3:00 PM

Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hi Kalyan

Please erect Capricorn month chart i.e., sun entry to Capricorn time and ercet chart for the Srilanks capital colombo.

make Jupiter benefic dots.

President governed by 11th house and 5th house governed by opp.

add 5th and 11th house jupiter benefic dots and calculate percdentage u will get ruling president party or opp party presesident will get how much percentage of votes.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

20 years back my prediction came very true on srilanka polls based on the same jupiter benefic dots and percentage of votes.

please try and let us wait and watch the result.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > Sent: Sun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Mars will not receive aspect of Jupiter from 19th December 2009 and Mars get retrograde from 19th dec 2009, hence Gold price will go down from 19th Dec 2009 to 6th January 2010.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Sat, 5 December, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Please erect Capricorn month chart i.e., sun entry to Capricorn time and ercet chart for the Srilanks capital colombo.

add 5th and 11th house jupiter benefic dots and calculate percdentage u will get ruling president party or opp party presesident will get how much percentage of votes.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

20 years back my prediction came very true on srilanka polls based on the same jupiter benefic dots and percentage of votes.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dear Sahhasra,

I was refering to today's loss of Gold prices. Gold lost Rs 500 today.

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

Saturday, December 05, 2009 11:26 PM

Mars will not receive aspect of Jupiter from 19th December 2009 and Mars get retrograde from 19th dec 2009, hence Gold price will go down from 19th Dec 2009 to 6th January 2010.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir > Sent: Sat, 5 December, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSun, 29 November, 2009 9:34:35 PM Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Hello Dear Sudhir ji,What is the connection of Gold Price with Election in Sri Lanka?Better to switch on a new topic, instead of mixing with on going discussion!KalyanSudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Dear Friends, It is not a good practice to turn to any sub ways or lanes, while driving to a pre- determined destination.RegardsKalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 11:26:06 PMRe: Who will win the

Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Mars will not receive aspect of Jupiter from 19th December 2009 and Mars get retrograde from 19th dec 2009, hence Gold price will go down from 19th Dec 2009 to 6th January 2010.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSat, 5 December, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Dear List,

I am sorry.

Regards,

Sudhir

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:16 AM

Hello Dear Sudhir ji,What is the connection of Gold Price with Election in Sri Lanka?Better to switch on a new topic, instead of mixing with on going discussion!Kalyan

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir > Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note:

Dear sudhir ji,Thanks a lot for yr understanding.KalyanSudhir <taurus.sudhir Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 11:59:51 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear List,

I am sorry.

Regards,

Sudhir

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:16 AM

Hello Dear Sudhir ji,What is the connection of Gold Price with Election in Sri Lanka?Better to switch on a new topic, instead of mixing with on going discussion!Kalyan

Sudhir <taurus.sudhir@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSat, December 5, 2009 6:29:54 PMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Dear Sahhasra Saagar,

Regards

Sudhir

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Hi Kalyan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagar

Note: