IndiaDivine.org

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule: Explanation of Test Resul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected TW ji and other Senior Members,I was awaiting the response from other members. However none of the stalwarts, senior and active members like Punit Pandey ji, Mr.

Lajmi ji, Dr. Luther Rath ji, Mr. Senthil ji, Mr. Gondhalekarji, Mr

Sunaparantha ji (to name a few……the list will go on…..) commented on it. I can

understand Mr. Lajmi ji's silence for obvious reasons but expected some comments/criticism

from others. Since there was no response

I concluded that seniors are in agreement with the conclusions of the analysis.

This made me think (seriously) that I

did not understand New Statistical Technique used. So I decided to learn this technique with

reasoning and logic behind it (before accepting). Since it should be easy for a

learner like me, I have applied this technique to following simple Data, the

way I understood it. It has been compared it with the results of Traditional

Method. File named 'Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique' is uploaded in file section. Seniors and active members are requested to help me in understanding this New Technique.Subhash Ektare , "TW" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Subhash ji and Friends,> > The following file is uploaded in order to explain the unreliability of this rule clearly, referring to the Message #28691.> > Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc> Explanation of the Test Results> > Regards,> TW> > /message/28691>

Dear Subhash,

Very recently,a new book on Retification of Birth Time, has been released...kindly peruse it...several methods have been described with examples...it is important to remember that no single method is Universally applicable...

The reason for my silence was that I had received the book only the day before I recd ur mail...hence I thought I should read the book before I write to you...in any case the method I use for Birth Times + or - 25 minutes from the exact TOB...is the FIRST one given in the book... !

Many more methods have been discussed,along with examples...you must read this book...it is very helpful...

With every good wish,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Re: Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule: Explanation of Test Resul Received: Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Respected TW ji and other Senior Members,

I was awaiting the response from other members. However none of the stalwarts, senior and active members like Punit Pandey ji, Mr. Lajmi ji, Dr. Luther Rath ji, Mr. Senthil ji, Mr. Gondhalekarji, Mr Sunaparantha ji (to name a few……the list will go on…..) commented on it. I can understand Mr. Lajmi ji's silence for obvious reasons but expected some comments/criticism from others. Since there was no response I concluded that seniors are in agreement with the conclusions of the analysis. This made me think (seriously) that I did not understand New Statistical Technique used.

So I decided to learn this technique with reasoning and logic behind it (before accepting). Since it should be easy for a learner like me, I have applied this technique to following simple Data, the way I understood it. It has been compared it with the results of Traditional Method.

File named 'Latest Technique Vs Traditional Technique' is uploaded in file section. Seniors and active members are requested to help me in understanding this New Technique.

Subhash Ektare@gro ups.com, "TW" <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Subhash ji and Friends,> > The following file is uploaded in order to explain the unreliability of this rule clearly, referring to the Message #28691.> > Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc> Explanation of the Test Results> > Regards,> TW> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 28691>

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.