IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fwd: Fortuna in different houses...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I hope ALL you will find this information useful...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

---------- Forwarded message ----------Amitabh srivastav <kpstaroneSat, Sep 19, 2009 at 5:06 PMRe: fortunasujat karambelkar <sujatkaramDear Sujat ji

The formula for fortuna has been modified in consultation with Stalwarts. It is an Arabic part and its computation is different for day and night. You may refer to wikipedia also at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortuna

I am reproducing the same below

Pars Fortuna in Astrology

llustration by Al-Biruni (973-1048) of different phases of the moon, from the Persian Kitab al-tafhim

In Astrology the term ‘Pars Fortuna’ represents a mathematical point in the zodiac derived by the longitudinal positions of the Sun, Moon and Ascendant (Rising sign) in the birth chart of an individual. It represents an especially beneficial point in the horoscopic chart. In Arabic Astrology, this point is

called Arabian Parts.[10]

The procedure followed for fixing one’s Pars Fortuna in ancient and traditional astrology depended on the time of birth, viz., during daylight or night time (whether the Sun was above or below the horizon). In modern western astrology the day time formula only was used for many years, but with more knowledge of ancient astrology,the two calculation method is now often in use.

The formula for calculating the day time Part of Fortune (PF) is (using the 360 degree positions for each point):

PF = Ascendant + Moon - Sun

The formula for the night-time Part of Fortune is PF = Ascendant + Sun - Moon

Each calculation method results in a different zodiac position for the Part of Fortune.[11]

Al Biruni (973 – 1048), an 11th-century mathematician, astronomer and scholar, who was the greatest proponent of this system of prediction, listed a total of 97 Arabic Parts, which were widely used for astrological consultations. Paul Vachier has prepared an Arabic Parts Calculator for all the Arabic Parts. [12]

I hope this should clarify your doubts.

With warm regards

Amitabh

---------- Original message ----------

at 6:43 AM, sujat karambelkar <sujatkaram wrote:

Respected Mr. Amitabji,

Sir,

Thank you for sending me the registration key for your software.

I think you should reconsider the formula for working out Fortuna. As per my knowledge the formula is --, Birth Ascedent plus Birth Moon Minus Birth Sun .

Please consult stalwarts from KP group.

regards,

sujat karambelkar.

---------- Original message ----------

Dear Mr. Amitabhji,

Today when I am analysing the chart of Smt. Jayalalitha, Ex. CM, TN as per our KP Starone software, it is found that the fortuna degrees are not accurate to the principle i.e.ASC + SUN - MOON degrees.

Pls kindly check and correct the error at your end and correct in our software.

tfyki

wkr

Padmakar D

-----------------------Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problem with this software - A.Srivastav+919906908910-- -----------------------Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problem with this software - A.Srivastav+919906908910-- -----------------------Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problem with this software - A.Srivastav+919906908910

1 of 1 File(s)

Houses to be taken for diff subject.doc