IndiaDivine.org

sudden change of mental state/171

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

This person is my uncle , for last 1 month his behaviour is depressing

his mental state is good in the morning , but in evening and night,

it is becoming hell for the family members,

one day he says i am going to die very soon , so place me out .

the next day he says he is going to coma and going to die .

when is admitted in the hospital , doctors say all the vital organs are

performing well , and no need to panic,and recently we visted psychiartist also.

he has a thyroid problem for last 2o to 25 yrs

so i posed a question my self for horary no 171 ,

i didnt rotate the chart .becoz i know him.

horary no 171

time 2/12/2009

time 18.08

thane.

72.28 and 19.23

the 6th cuspal lord is moon which signifies 6 and 8

in star of moon it self

sub of merc which is badhaka for sagg lagna , it signifes 7 , 10 and 12

so it shows visit to doctor 7 and admition in hospital 12

now the present dasa is moon as discussed above

and bhukti is mercury 7 10 and 12 .

in star of ketu 7 maraka

sub of venus , 6 , 11, it show 11 so recvoery will be there ,

but as the venus is in star of saturn 2, 3 and 9

so venus may not support the recovery process.

and antara is saturn 2, 3, 9 upto 28 jan .

in star of sun 12, 9 ,

sub of ven , 6 , 11. as mentioned above venus may not give full recovery which

is in sat star and it signifies 2

in the all above 2 7 6 8 and 12 are indicated so

i doubt the survival

can anybody please comment on my analysis

Best regards

kiran kumar

Dear Kiran ji,

It would be good to double check it with the birth details of the native. Do you have his birth details?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM, UberBabeTeen <.kiran wrote:

Dear Members,This person is my uncle , for last 1 month his behaviour is depressing his mental state is good in the morning , but in evening and night,it is becoming hell for the family members,

one day he says i am going to die very soon , so place me out .the next day he says he is going to coma and going to die .when is admitted in the hospital , doctors say all the vital organs areperforming well , and no need to panic,and recently we visted psychiartist also.

he has a thyroid problem for last 2o to 25 yrsso i posed a question my self for horary no 171 ,i didnt rotate the chart .becoz i know him.horary no 171time 2/12/2009time 18.08thane.

72.28 and 19.23 the 6th cuspal lord is moon which signifies 6 and 8 in star of moon it self sub of merc which is badhaka for sagg lagna , it signifes 7 , 10 and 12so it shows visit to doctor 7 and admition in hospital 12

now the present dasa is moon as discussed above and bhukti is mercury 7 10 and 12 . in star of ketu 7 marakasub of venus , 6 , 11, it show 11 so recvoery will be there ,but as the venus is in star of saturn 2, 3 and 9

so venus may not support the recovery process.and antara is saturn 2, 3, 9 upto 28 jan .in star of sun 12, 9 ,sub of ven , 6 , 11. as mentioned above venus may not give full recovery which is in sat star and it signifies 2

in the all above 2 7 6 8 and 12 are indicated so i doubt the survival can anybody please comment on my analysisBest regardskiran kumar

Dear Kiran

Moon dasha mercury bhukti/Mercury dasha moon bhukti periods nervous debilitation in general , hence in this period mental imbalance will also occur.

Let ur uncle sleep at South West room of the residence and head towards SSW and place a Hanuman poster without lord Sri Rama on Any Thursday between 10-30 am to 1-30 pm.

This will help a lot.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wed, 2 December, 2009 8:39:30 PMRe: sudden change of mental state/171

Dear Kiran ji,

It would be good to double check it with the birth details of the native. Do you have his birth details?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM, UberBabeTeen <.kiran@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,This person is my uncle , for last 1 month his behaviour is depressing his mental state is good in the morning , but in evening and night,it is becoming hell for the family members,one day he says i am going to die very soon , so place me out .the next day he says he is going to coma and going to die .when is admitted in the hospital , doctors say all the vital organs areperforming well , and no need to panic,and recently we visted psychiartist also.he has a thyroid problem for last 2o to 25 yrsso i posed a question my self for horary no 171 ,i didnt rotate the chart .becoz i know him.horary no 171time 2/12/2009time 18.08thane.72.28 and 19.23 the 6th cuspal lord is moon which signifies 6 and 8 in star of moon it self sub of merc which is badhaka for sagg lagna , it signifes 7 , 10 and 12so it shows visit to doctor 7 and

admition in hospital 12now the present dasa is moon as discussed above and bhukti is mercury 7 10 and 12 . in star of ketu 7 marakasub of venus , 6 , 11, it show 11 so recvoery will be there ,but as the venus is in star of saturn 2, 3 and 9 so venus may not support the recovery process.and antara is saturn 2, 3, 9 upto 28 jan .in star of sun 12, 9 ,sub of ven , 6 , 11. as mentioned above venus may not give full recovery which is in sat star and it signifies 2 in the all above 2 7 6 8 and 12 are indicated so i doubt the survival can anybody please comment on my analysisBest regardskiran kumar

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.