IndiaDivine.org

Suicide by Hanging at age of 12 sai 31209

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In the boys chart more than 7 planets in 6 to 8 from each other bhava during DBA s things will not be favourable 4 8 12 bhava star lord is venus and he is in 12th in bhava chart dasa lord mercury is in venus star who is 4 8 12 str lordjupiter jeeva karagha is very close to kethu (suicidal tendency planet) mano karagha is in 7th bhathaka sthana in kalapurusha 12th house with saturn depressed planet of sorrow giving planet in watery house from moon 8th mars lagnathipathi mercury with 12th lord along with raghu in fire sign 3 planets in 8th of jupiter 9th to sun 3rd to moon 4th of mars 2nd of raghu 8th of guru 10th of saturn 7th of mercury 9th of kethu 5th of venus not good for the respective planets 5th of venus if raghu /mars/ saturn and or if 8th of venus

is raghu mars saturn married life is worst what ever other things are good at any age depending upon DBmore particular 3rd of moon 8th of jupiter and 5th and 8th of venus are very very bad many may wounder why it could not be detected earlier these r general rule and if we find in a known hors. we can watch their tendencies and activities more over death is concealed dark unexpected sudden( darkest saturn is karagha) generally we do not see in this anglein general 4 8 12 bhava star lords r very bad in dasa and if any planet in its star runs the dasa and that too from a fire house it is the worst and more worst from scorpio the 8th of kalapurushamany scorpio people get into a deep trouble in jupiter dasa as its stars are in 4 8 12 th house and when moon runs the show from mithuna it is the worst 3rd from mesha and 8th from scorpioplanets in connection to 3, 8, 12 mars saturn moon we can expect such

happeningssairaman--- On Thu, 3/12/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Suicide by Hanging at age of 12 Date: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 7:17 PM

Dear PunitHere is the excerpt The suicide of my batchmate , an IAS Officer came as a shock. I wanted to check if it was actually suicideHis date of birth is 2.5.1953 , time of birth 8.27 am POB Simla.

On p.258 of Horary Astrology , its written that a man will

commit suicide if 8th CSL signifies badhaka/maraka and 8th house and

it must be connected to mars. His 8th sublord is Ketu in cancer in

Sa star aspected by Jupiter , conj. Mars from 12 and Rahu sub. Ra

is in the sub of jupiter.conj. mars in 12. Jupiter is Lord of 7

(badhka), 8( longevity ) , 11( fulfillment of desire), in 12 (moksha

). ke is also agent of mo in 6, aspected by ma conjunction ju. Mo is in

mer star l/o 1 2 5 in 11 and own sub. So ke is linked to 1 2 3 5 6 7

8 11 12 DBA was ma ke mer. Ma is l/o 12 in 12 conjunct ju, badhaka. Me and ke have beeen discussed aboveOn

29.11.2009 around of 1.30 am, the time of death Mars was transiting

the 3nd house in me star and moon sub, aspected by Sat from 4th

significator of 12 (Moksha). Mo signifies 6th- accident. Mer is l/o 1 2

5 in 11. Me is in sub of ju,badhaka, so not good for longevity. The

starday was also of me. Ke was trnsitting the 3rd in geminy

Ke was transiting the 2nd and 1st in Jupitor star (7,8,12) and

moon sub. Moon is transiting the 11th in mer(1,2,5,11) and jupitor

sub ( 7,8,12) conjunct mar in natal and opposition in transit.So, suicide is confirmed. RegardsSujataPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 3 December, 2009 1:20:50 PMRe: Suicide by Hanging at age of 12

Dear Sujata ji,

Can you share the article or the excerpt of the article. I am sure the work already doen by you will take this discussion forward.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear PunitMy batchmate also committed suicide on 29-11-09 at about 1am His DOB iis 2-5-53, at Simla, at8-27am. I have sent an article to Astrovision on the subjectRegardsSujata

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comThu, 3 December, 2009 12:55:33 PM Suicide by Hanging at age of 12

Dear Friends,

A Lal Kitab forum member posted this. It may be a painful but learning case study -

----------

Respected Gurujans, Pranam !

I have a peculiar case. A young child has commited suicide by hanging himself with a bath towel, in the hostel toilet. The details are as follows :

BoyDate of birth : 21-8-1997time : 9-30 amMysore.

Death details22-11-2009 sundaybetween 5-30 pm and 6-30 pm. ( exact time is not known)

The boy was staying with parents till last april. As he has failed in exams , they have moved him to a boarding school, just 4 months ago.

I request senior gurujans to kindly analyze the chart.

H Balakrishna Mysore India

----------

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.