IndiaDivine.org

K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anjna,I am EXTREMELY SORRY.As I am studying with some other charts, I nave mixed up them and have mentioned,VE as Sub Lord for 7 also.I kindly request all the group members and Misra ji, to read the first sentence of my mail as,Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11Instead ofVe is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11which included "7".I have no words to thank to Shri Anjna for his keen intelligence of picking this error and making me known to rectify the

same.Thank you very much Anjna ji,No doubt you may be a cleverful astrologer in near future.May Uchista Maha Ganapathi bless for you.Kalyananjna agarwal <anu0562Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaFri, December 4, 2009 7:58:45 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]

Dear Kalyan ji

the chart given by you also denoting 7th sublord is sun not venus

Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11 as i am new to kp plz correct me if i am wrong RegardsAnjna

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Anjna ji,The chart which based for my analysis is attached with my mail.Pl. download it and check with yours.I erected another chart from KPStarOne, of Amitabh ji, and result is same as JD

So I trust that I am correct.Kalyan

anjna agarwal <anu0562sunaparantha

Fri, December 4, 2009 3:09:22 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]

Dear Kalyan ji

i have found Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11

7th sublord is sun

plz correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Anjna

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Sunaparantha Kalyan included below]

Namaskar,

Dear Misra ji,

A short analyzing for the given data is as follows and the chart is attached.

DOB 20.04.1959,

TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),

POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,

KP Chart by JD

KPNA - 23-11-53

Birth Asc. Taurus 21-52-03

Ve is the Sub Lord for 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 7, 11

Ve L/o 1,6 is in 12, and in the Star of Mo L/o 3 in 4 and in the Sub of Ra in 5.

Ra is an agent for Mo(12,4,1,6,3), Me 7,11,9,10,2,5), Ma (5,1,7,12) & Sa (12,7,1,6,9,10)

The main responsible planets for any ailment of this native are Ve, Mo, Ra, Me, Ma Ju and Sa.

6th cusp is Libra, a house owned to Ve. It is in the Star of Ra and Ve Sub. 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas. Secretion of Insulin is controlled by Ve and grape Sugar is controlled by Ve and Mo. Ve is opposite to 6th and Ve is aspected by Ju from the 6th Cusp. Ju (7,6,9,10,8,11)rules over Fat in the body.

Ra is in the Star of Mo, who is in the Leo Sign (Liver) Me is afflicted by Ra and Me is also posited in the house of Ju, Pics, a watery sign and in the sub of Ve.

Hence Me, Ra and Ve denotes an affliction of Kidney, while Ve and Ra denoting Urine Troubles, loss of Lustrine and Secretions and altogether it is called Madhu Meha or diabetic.

Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition. The result is not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju.

So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.

At the time of the highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with the above planetary combination of 6th Bhawa.

The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.

Regards,

Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

Tue, December 1, 2009 10:51:26 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Kalyan sir,Your suggestions are highly appreciated as you have advised whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.

But till date suggested planetary configuration for hyperglycaemia does not apply in all cases.So further study to collect planetary configuration is required or it is not in my knowledge.

Please kindly guide me as to which K.P.Rule and planetary configuration is applicable in this case-Native' s DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,all the ailments of hyperglycaemia was diagnosed in last weak of September,2009 and highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter.Due to use of medicine it is under control from 19.11.2009.No role of Venus,Mars,Moon are seen in this case.No rule is applicable in this case as

suggested by You,Lazmi Ji,Punit ji & Amit Chauhan Ji.

It is therefore I wish to collect data of more natives with date/month/year wise when they first time at an early stage noticed about hyperglycaemia and their birth details also.It is hard task really.But it would be right way to make analysis,if it could be possible.For which a team work is required.

Sri Viswanath ji has given data in which hyperglycaemia is reported during DBA of Jupiter-Venus- Moon in September 1998.DOB-2-9- 1961,TOB- 9:16:30AM( Rectified time for K.P Ayanamsa) & Reported Time is 9:18AM,POB-Cochin, kerala.In this case Known K.P Rule is applicable.

Sri V.Ram Chandran Ji,Jatindar Sachdeva Ji,Swaminathan Iyer Ji have given their birth details but without details as to when they first time at an early stage have noticed about hyperglycaemia.

A astrologer A.G Suresh Babu Senoy who runs kerala vedic astrology forum has expressed his views that for hyperglycaemia 5th house must be taken in to account instead of 6th house/Cusp.Can any member help me in this regard?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.com

Tue, December 1, 2009 8:39:15 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji,Please allow me to state something about the study.Calling for the date/month/year to know when first time hyperglycemia was detected, is quite right and correct.

But it is very difficult task to get those periods from the natives, as they themselves do not have such a memory to express.For an example, a girl from my area is suffering from diabetes from the babyhood.Even now she is getting Insulin dose daily.Her father also a diabetic patient.But the parents of this girl unable to say when she got any symptoms of this disease.

So I think it is better to forget about the periods of detection for first time.But however they must have any type of Karma to suffering from this disease, which you can find out.Hence my suggestion is to study these charts to see whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.

I may be wrong in this suggestion.But If I were you, this is the procedure I follow.Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.com

Mon, November 30, 2009 9:43:44 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Patil Ji,Every case proceeds from the date of Knowledge.Similarly DBAS should be taken when gravity of case first time comes into knowledge.It is required because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK only.The case for study purpose should be left aside where the native is unable to report about hyperglycaemia at the earliest stage.The Jatak himself / herself comes into the knowledge of the people of this world from his/her first date in this world and that birth date is taken into account.In my opinion knowledge of first date of any event is important.A person will fall ill first time during certain DBAS and that DBAS is important for case study.Whether cure is promised or not will depend upon planetary configuration and during particular DBAS.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.com

Cc: dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.comMon, November 30, 2009 5:29:50 PM

Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

MishrajiWhen yo expect the period on which it is detected, I feel that general person is suffering from anything will be for certain period prior to he/she goes to medical practitioner. Then which DBAS you will choose.

Because as per general opinion, after 40 years or so when sudden loss in weight, excess and frequent urinal problem, then after suggestion of nearby friends/relatives, that jataka will approach the doctor and the duration in between it may vary from 1 month to 6 to 8 months and in certain cases it will extend also upto 1 or more than 1 year.

With regardsV Vijayanand Patil, KolhapurOn Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:48:16 +0530 wrote>Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran, VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan ,RG and other Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from hyperglycemia. But none has given in which DBAand date/month/ year when first time hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reportedfor cross checking of DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during itsDBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG Ji others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas

for providing complete data.

With thanks regards,>Dhirendra Nath Misra>>Punit Pandey >@gro ups.com>Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AM

>Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar>> Dear Misra ji Friends,Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like "no-desire for marraige" study (http://logy . astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)

Thanks Regards,>>Punit Pandey>>>On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer wrote:>Sir, >>My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13

>>Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medication>>both are under control.>>Swamynathan>>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Dear Kalyan,

You have mentioned the following and i have doubt. My question may be incorrect also please correct me if i am wrong.

1) 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas.

This is common for everyone's horoscope/chat. Will everyboday get problem in Spleen and Pancreas only. How will you differentiate for other disease.

2) The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.

As per the chart, 6CSL VEN. It is also CSL for 1,2,3,5,9 & 11. So 6th CSL connected with 1 hence their is a disease. At the same time it is connected with 5,11 hence there must be some cure/control. VEN is in MOO Star RAH Sub. Though the VEN is 12th house but it's Sub RAH is in 5th house. The deciding factor is giving GOOD sign for cure. May be the native needs to spend more money(12th house) to get cure(5th house)/under control.

I don't find SAT connection with VEN as mentioned by you.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment] Cc: "Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraThursday, December 3, 2009, 7:37 AM

Namaskar,

Dear Misra ji,

DOB 20.04.1959,

TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),

POB- BASTI, India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,

KP Chart by JD

KPNA - 23-11-53

Birth Asc. Taurus 21-52-03

Ve L/o 1,6 is in 12, and in the Star of Mo L/o 3 in 4 and in the Sub of Ra in 5.

Ra is an agent for Mo(12,4,1,6, 3), Me 7,11,9,10,2, 5), Ma (5,1,7,12) & Sa (12,7,1,6,9, 10)

The main responsible planets for any ailment of this native are Ve, Mo, Ra, Me, Ma Ju and Sa.

6th cusp is Libra, a house owned to Ve. It is in the Star of Ra and Ve Sub. 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas. Secretion of Insulin is controlled by Ve and grape Sugar is controlled by Ve and Mo. Ve is opposite to 6th and Ve is aspected by Ju from the 6th Cusp. Ju (7,6,9,10,8, 11)rules over Fat in the body.

Ra is in the Star of Mo, who is in the Leo Sign (Liver) Me is afflicted by Ra and Me is also posited in the house of Ju, Pics, a watery sign and in the sub of Ve.

Hence Me, Ra and Ve denotes an affliction of Kidney, while Ve and Ra denoting Urine Troubles, loss of Lustrine and Secretions and altogether it is called Madhu Meha or diabetic.

Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition. The result is not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju.

So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.

At the time of the highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter, agrees with the above planetary combination of 6th Bhawa.

The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.

Regards,

Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comTue, December 1, 2009 10:51:26 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Kalyan sir,Your suggestions are highly appreciated as you have advised whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.

But till date suggested planetary configuration for hyperglycaemia does not apply in all cases.So further study to collect planetary configuration is required or it is not in my knowledge.

Please kindly guide me as to which K.P.Rule and planetary configuration is applicable in this case-Native' s DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,all the ailments of hyperglycaemia was diagnosed in last weak of September,2009 and highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter.Due to use of medicine it is under control from 19.11.2009.No role of Venus,Mars,Moon are seen in this case.No rule is applicable in this case as suggested by You,Lazmi Ji,Punit ji & Amit Chauhan

Ji. It is therefore I wish to collect data of more natives with date/month/year wise when they first time at an early stage noticed about hyperglycaemia and their birth details also.It is hard task really.But it would be right way to make analysis,if it could be possible.For which a team work is required.

Sri Viswanath ji has given data in which hyperglycaemia is reported during DBA of Jupiter-Venus- Moon in September 1998.DOB-2-9- 1961,TOB- 9:16:30AM( Rectified time for K.P Ayanamsa) & Reported Time is 9:18AM,POB-Cochin, kerala.In this case Known K.P Rule is applicable.

Sri V.Ram Chandran Ji,Jatindar Sachdeva Ji,Swaminathan Iyer Ji have given their birth details but without details as to when they first time at an early stage have noticed about hyperglycaemia.

A astrologer A.G Suresh Babu Senoy who runs kerala vedic astrology forum has expressed his views that for hyperglycaemia 5th house must be taken in to account instead of 6th house/Cusp.Can any member help me in this regard?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTue, December 1, 2009 8:39:15 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji,Please allow me to state something about the study.Calling for the date/month/year to know when first time hyperglycemia was detected, is quite right and correct.But it is very difficult task to get those periods from the natives, as they themselves do not have such a memory to express.For an example, a girl from my area is suffering from diabetes from the babyhood.Even now she is getting Insulin dose daily.Her father also a diabetic patient.But the parents of this girl unable to say when she got any symptoms of this disease.So I think it is better to forget about the periods of detection for first time.But however they must have any type of Karma to suffering from this disease, which you can find out.Hence my suggestion is to study these charts to see whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient

witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.I may be wrong in this suggestion.But If I were you, this is the procedure I follow.Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 9:43:44 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Patil Ji,Every case proceeds from the date of Knowledge.Similarly DBAS should be taken when gravity of case first time comes into knowledge.It is required because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK only.The case for study purpose should be left aside where the native is unable to report about hyperglycaemia at the earliest stage.The Jatak himself / herself comes into the knowledge of the people of this world from his/her first date in this world and that birth date is taken into account.In my opinion knowledge of first date of any event is important.A person will fall ill first time during certain DBAS and that DBAS is important for case study.Whether cure is promised or not will depend upon planetary configuration and during particular DBAS.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.comMon, November 30, 2009 5:29:50 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

MishrajiWhen yo expect the period on which it is detected, I feel that general person is suffering from anything will be for certain period prior to he/she goes to medical practitioner. Then which DBAS you will choose.Because as per general opinion, after 40 years or so when sudden loss in weight, excess and frequent urinal problem, then after suggestion of nearby friends/relatives, that jataka will approach the doctor and the duration in between it may vary from 1 month to 6 to 8 months and in certain cases it will extend also upto 1 or more than 1 year.With regardsV Vijayanand Patil, KolhapurOn Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:48:16 +0530 wrote>Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran, VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan ,RG and other Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from hyperglycemia. But none has given in which DBAand date/month/ year when first time

hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reportedfor cross checking of DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during itsDBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG Ji others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas for providing complete data.With thanks regards,>Dhirendra Nath Misra>>Punit Pandey >@gro ups.com>Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AM>Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar>>

Dear Misra ji Friends,Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like "no-desire for marraige" study (http://logy . astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)Thanks Regards,>>Punit Pandey>>>On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer wrote:>Sir, >>My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13>>Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medication>>both are under control.>>Swamynathan>>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.>

Dear Senthilji,`Sorry I have a mistake of the positioning of Ve. It should be rectified as,"Although Ve have a connection to 5 and 11 thru Ra & Ma,

I have given more marks to Sa, who is in the marakasthana, by being the

lord of 10 and in the Star and Sub of Ve. Here Ve also posited in the Star of Moon who is in the 4th.And Ra too is in the Mo's Star

representing A grade signification".1) 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas.

This is common for everyone's horoscope/chat. Will everyboday get

problem in Spleen and Pancreas only. How will you differentiate for

other disease.In 1978, Sri V.A.Sivapadan, a doctor from Point Pedro Hospital has written an article to A & A on Astrological Indications for Diabetes. Thre he has mentioned..."Diabetes Mellitus, commonly known as diabetes, is a disease of the Pancreas (6th House rules Spleen, Pancreas etc)......"That was the seed for my expression.I am sorry for not having enough free time to go further in this discussion, as I am busy with some renovation works of my house. The abobe error also has created due to this absence of leisure.With Regards,KalyanSenthil <athi_ram Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 6:36:02 AMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]

Dear Kalyan,

You have not answered Point No.1)

Regarding point 2)

VEN itself Sub of 5,11 in addition to 5th connection through RAH. Kindly note that VEN is not posted in the sub of MOO and it is in the Sub of RAH (please check attached file with red color box marked). The present bukthi lord SAT (upto 29-01-2010) transiting in 5th house in SUN star(159 Deg approx). In birth Chart SAT in VEN star who is the significator of 1,2,3,5,6, 9 & 11. Hence now the native must get cure/control through spending money for medical treatment.This is my view.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar@gro ups.comMonday, December 7, 2009, 8:00 AM

Dear Senthil ji,Sa is in the Star and sub of the Ve, hence there is a connection between them.Ve is a 'D' type significator for 1 & 6, while Sa is a 'B' type significator for 1 & 6.to clarify this I reproduced the extract of Shri Cahndrakanth R Bhatt in his Nakshastra Chinthamani."Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house"Although Ve have a connection to 5 and 11 thru Ra & Ma, I have given more marks to Sa, who is in the marakasthana, by being the lord of 10 and in the Star and Sub of Ve. Here Ve also posited in the Sub of Moon who is in the 4th.And Ra too is in the Mo's Star representing A grade signification.According to these reasons, I have decided this as an incurable. But I have not mentioned yet it as a fatal! though the connection of the houses 7,10,12, & 4 are indicating with this group of palnets.Regads,Kalyan

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comMon, December 7, 2009 10:39:31 AMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Kalyan,

You have mentioned the following and i have doubt. My question may be incorrect also please correct me if i am wrong.

1) 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas.

This is common for everyone's horoscope/chat. Will everyboday get problem in Spleen and Pancreas only. How will you differentiate for other disease.

2) The Sub Lord of the 6th, placing in the 12th and connection to Sa, by being the Star and sub of Sa, denotes this as an incurable disease.

As per the chart, 6CSL VEN. It is also CSL for 1,2,3,5,9 & 11. So 6th CSL connected with 1 hence their is a disease. At the same time it is connected with 5,11 hence there must be some cure/control. VEN is in MOO Star RAH Sub. Though the VEN is 12th house but it's Sub RAH is in 5th house. The deciding factor is giving GOOD sign for cure. May be the native needs to spend more money(12th house) to get cure(5th house)/under control.

I don't find SAT connection with VEN as mentioned by you.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comCc: "Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Thursday, December 3, 2009, 7:37 AM

Namaskar,

Dear Misra ji,

DOB 20.04.1959, TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted), POB- BASTI, India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48, KP Chart by JD KPNA - 23-11-53 Birth Asc. Taurus 21-52-03

Ra is an agent for Mo(12,4,1,6, 3), Me 7,11,9,10,2, 5), Ma (5,1,7,12) & Sa (12,7,1,6,9, 10)

6th cusp is Libra, a house owned to Ve. It is in the Star of Ra and Ve Sub. 6th house rules Spleen and Pancreas. Secretion of Insulin is controlled by Ve and grape Sugar is controlled by Ve and Mo. Ve is opposite to 6th and Ve is aspected by Ju from the 6th Cusp. Ju (7,6,9,10,8, 11)rules over Fat in the body.

Ju, the governor of Glycogen is the Lord of 8th, which denotes Micturition. The result is not proper utilizing of Glycogen. Ju is in the Star of Sa and on the other hand Sa is in the sign of Ju. So there is no question, the native is destined to Diabetic.

Regards,

Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comTue, December 1, 2009 10:51:26 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Please kindly guide me as to which K.P.Rule and planetary configuration is applicable in this case-Native' s DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB- Reported Time 08:15AM(Rectified time 8:15:56AM when k.P Ayanamsa is adopted),POB- BASTI,India Longitude-82E44, Latitude- 26N48,all the ailments of hyperglycaemia was diagnosed in last weak of September,2009 and highest BS was noted on 17.11.2009 during DBA of Jupiter-Saturn- Jupiter.Due to use of medicine it is under control from 19.11.2009.No role of Venus,Mars,Moon are seen in this case.No rule is applicable in this case as suggested by You,Lazmi Ji,Punit ji & Amit Chauhan

Ji. It is therefore I wish to collect data of more natives with date/month/year wise when they first time at an early stage noticed about hyperglycaemia and their birth details also.It is hard task really.But it would be right way to make analysis,if it could be possible.For which a team work is required.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTue, December 1, 2009 8:39:15 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

Dear Misra ji,Please allow me to state something about the study.Calling for the date/month/year to know when first time hyperglycemia was detected, is quite right and correct.But it is very difficult task to get those periods from the natives, as they themselves do not have such a memory to express.For an example, a girl from my area is suffering from diabetes from the babyhood.Even now she is getting Insulin dose daily.Her father also a diabetic patient.But the parents of this girl unable to say when she got any symptoms of this disease.So I think it is better to forget about the periods of detection for first time.But however they must have any type of Karma to suffering from this disease, which you can find out.Hence my suggestion is to study these charts to see whether there are any planetary configuration for this disease. Then you can come to any conclusion and may have sufficient

witnesses to decide the DBAS, who are responsible for.I may be wrong in this suggestion.But If I were you, this is the procedure I follow.Thanks and regardsKalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 9:43:44 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.comMon, November 30, 2009 5:29:50 PMRe: Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood Sugar

MishrajiWhen yo expect the period on which it is detected, I feel that general person is suffering from anything will be for certain period prior to he/she goes to medical practitioner. Then which DBAS you will choose.Because as per general opinion, after 40 years or so when sudden loss in weight, excess and frequent urinal problem, then after suggestion of nearby friends/relatives, that jataka will approach the doctor and the duration in between it may vary from 1 month to 6 to 8 months and in certain cases it will extend also upto 1 or more than 1 year.With regardsV Vijayanand Patil, KolhapurOn Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:48:16 +0530 wrote>Dear Jatinder,V Ramchandran, VGR,Amit chauhan,Swamynathan ,RG and other Senior members,Thanks for providing birth details of persons suffering from hyperglycemia. But none has given in which DBAand date/month/ year when first time

hyperglycemia was detected. I need more birth charts with details of date/month/year when first time hyperglycemia was reportedfor cross checking of DBA in which it has been reported.I need this thing because I have not learnt till date to analyse date/month/year of any important event as it has been often analysed by revered guruji late sri KSK.First of all I want to make it clear as to what is the role of debiliated Jupiter/ afflicted Jupiter by malefic during itsDBA.I will also make analysis as respected Dr.Rath Ji,Punit Ji,Kalyan Ji,RG Ji others have suggested.Thanks to Viswas for providing complete data.With thanks regards,>Dhirendra Nath Misra>>Punit Pandey >@gro ups.com>Sat, November 28, 2009 12:13:14 AM>Re: Re: K.P.Rules regarding High Blood

Sugar>>

Dear Misra ji Friends,Is anyone doing any study on the supplied birth details so far?As we have few birth details now, it gives us good scope for another study like "no-desire for marraige" study (http://logy . astrosage. com/Home/ kp-/ studies/no- desire-for- marriage)Thanks Regards,>>Punit Pandey>>>On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM, swamynathan iyer wrote:>Sir, >>My DOB 12/7/1938, POB Thanjavur Tamil Nadu. TOB 15:22:13>>Type 2 Daibetic for the last 6 yrs or more BP exists. Under medication>>both are under control.>>Swamynathan>>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.>