IndiaDivine.org

doubt regarding marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Senior Members

I have a horoscope of a person who is still unmarried.

while her horoscope has yoga for marriage according to KP Stystem

As her  Sub Lord of VII cusp saturn signifies houses II, VII and XI and not signifying the detrimental houses of marriage I, VI, X and XII.

DOB : 4 february 1955

TOB : 3:42 am

Place : Bijnor (U.P.)

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

Dear respected members

wud like to tell abt this female

she has no desire for marriage

she is professor in post graduate college (Govt Job)

Ph.D. in education

her parents tried a lot to get her married

but could not success

thanx

Regards

Anjna

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 2:53 PM, anjna agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

Dear Senior Members

As her  Sub Lord of VII cusp saturn signifies houses II, VII and XI and not signifying the detrimental houses of marriage I, VI, X and XII.

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

Dear Anjna,

I have corrected the TOB of the girl born at Bijnor and the probles she is facing in getting married that you have mentioned...it is 03-25-00 AM.IST...

And erected the Birth Chart strictly as per K.P.,which is attached...

Rahu and Venus are posited in the Lagna Bhava,and Saturn is posited in the XIth...explaining the unexpected inordinate delay...

Also pl. note that the s/l of the XIth and the Vth are both Rahu...strongly suggesting that she is most probably in love with a person of a different community...and fears severe objections frm the family and the biradari...hence,this could perhaps be the cause of the delay...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

anjna agarwal <anu0562Punit Pandey <punitp; Sent: Sun, 6 December, 2009 2:53:53 PM doubt regarding marriage

Dear Senior Members

As her Sub Lord of VII cusp saturn signifies houses II, VII and XI and not signifying the detrimental houses of marriage I, VI, X and XII.

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

1 of 1 File(s)

KUNDALI.TXT

Respected Yogesh Lajmi ji

thnx for the reply

I will confirm about the affair and let you know.

thanx

Regards

Anjna

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Anjna,

I have corrected the TOB of the girl born at Bijnor and the probles she is facing in getting married that you have mentioned...it is 03-25-00 AM.IST...

Rahu and Venus are posited in the Lagna Bhava,and Saturn is posited in the XIth...explaining the unexpected inordinate delay...

Also pl. note that the s/l of the XIth and the Vth are both Rahu...strongly suggesting that she is most probably in love with a person of a different community...and fears severe objections frm the family and the biradari...hence,this could perhaps be the cause of the delay...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

anjna agarwal <anu0562Punit Pandey <punitp;

Sun, 6 December, 2009 2:53:53 PM doubt regarding marriage 

Dear Senior Members

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

I have confirmed about the affair..she replied had no affair at all...

thnx

Regards

Anjna

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:50 PM, anjna agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

thnx for the reply

thanx

Regards

Anjna

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Anjna,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

anjna agarwal <anu0562Punit Pandey <punitp;

Sun, 6 December, 2009 2:53:53 PM doubt regarding marriage 

Dear Senior Members

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

dear anjna,

about your query though saturn is a strong significator of 11th bhava,it is

also strong significator of 6th house.it shows that though native is benefited.financially.

she will have strong opposition for marriage.and marriage is completely denied.

thanks & regards

shrikant jinral

anjna agarwal <anu0562Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi; Sent: Sun, 6 December, 2009 5:50:13 PMRe: doubt regarding marriage

Respected Yogesh Lajmi ji

thnx for the reply

thanx

Regards

Anjna

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Anjna,

I have corrected the TOB of the girl born at Bijnor and the probles she is facing in getting married that you have mentioned... it is 03-25-00 AM.IST...

Also pl. note that the s/l of the XIth and the Vth are both Rahu...strongly suggesting that she is most probably in love with a person of a different community... and fears severe objections frm the family and the biradari...hence,this could perhaps be the cause of the delay...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; @gro ups.comSun, 6 December, 2009 2:53:53 PM doubt regarding marriage

Dear Senior Members

As her Sub Lord of VII cusp saturn signifies houses II, VII and XI and not signifying the detrimental houses of marriage I, VI, X and XII.

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Yogeshji pranam,Sir 7th csl rahu is also sublord for 11 is in kethu star and saturn sub. kethu is with jupiter l/o2 in 7, kethu also in 7th, saturn is in 11 and no planet in saturn star, so rahu is connected with 2,7,11 houses , then why native didnt married in her life time !It is true that rahu is with venus l/o 6 and no planet in 6 but isnt venus also in kethu star who is in 7.kindly clarify me .....Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Dear Anjna,

I have corrected the TOB of the girl born at Bijnor and the probles she is facing in getting married that you have mentioned... it is 03-25-00 AM.IST...

Also pl. note that the s/l of the XIth and the Vth are both Rahu...strongly suggesting that she is most probably in love with a person of a different community... and fears severe objections frm the family and the biradari...hence,this could perhaps be the cause of the delay...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

anjna agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; @gro ups.comSun, 6 December, 2009 2:53:53 PM doubt regarding marriage

Dear Senior Members

plz guide

Regards

Anjana

Dear Pavan,

You are correct,denial of marriage is shown if the s/l of the VIIth signifies I,IV,VI & X...

abnormal/unnatural sex is shown if the s/l of the Vth signifies VII,VIII & XI and also Mars and or Saturn are also involved...as per K.P.

For your information, I had only expressed a possibility, that the desire to marry could probably be absent due to this,as one of the reasons...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Tue, 8 December, 2009 1:43:32 PMRe: doubt regarding marriage

Yogeshji pranam,Sir 7th csl rahu is also sublord for 11 is in kethu star and saturn sub. kethu is with jupiter l/o2 in 7, kethu also in 7th, saturn is in 11 and no planet in saturn star, so rahu is connected with 2,7,11 houses , then why native didnt married in her life time !It is true that rahu is with venus l/o 6 and no planet in 6 but isnt venus also in kethu star who is in 7.kindly clarify me .....Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Dear Anjna,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Senior Members

plz guide

Regards

Anjana