IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

The topic that being discussed here is " Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka " . Let us not mix multiple topics in one thread. It becomes very difficult to track and follow.

Coming to Lal Kitb, this is not a place to discuss Lal Kitab. The people who know Lal Kitab, they very well understand that Lal Kitab is very much logical and convincing. I do now know what questions you are not able to get answer. Please go to Lal Kitab forum (lalkitab/) and ask your question and I'll try to answer based on best of my capabilities. Just because some Lal Kitab astrologers failed to answer your question, it doesn't make the whole Lal Kitab illogical or incorrect.

Whether Lal Kitab or KP, fraud astrologers are there eveyrwhere. There are astrologers that want to make money at any cost and they do it by selling remedies, stones, puja, japa, homam or other things. Blaming Lal Kitab alone is not fair.

Finally, the reasoning given by Dr. Kar is not very logical to me. He shared his views that are welcome but calling that correct is nothing but blind faith. That way anything can be justified. I feel that you have a bias against all branches of astrology other than KP. Though the truth is that there is nothing KP in KP, everything is borrowed from other branches only.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Punit and Members,

Could you,Punit or any one among you,kindly inform me of the success-rate you have experienced with the infamous " Lal Kitab " in your specific predictions...?... and if possible with a few examples...please ?

I have experimented with Lal Kitab for some time after I was given a book free of cost by Mr.Prabhakar,a noted practitioner of LK...and had many discussions with several practitioners of Lal Kitab...none of them is able to give me any rationale          what-so-ever ,for the predictions made... and therefore,in my considered opinion,it just like the " the predictions of street-soothsayers'who use parrots etc., " , and who take the innocent and gullible village-folk and uneducated/uninformed  for a ride...and fleece them... "

I have gone thru your Lal Kitab entry on your site.. but except for mentioning the original author's(?) name...you give no further details...

Earler there was a Lal Kitab site...which has since shut down...and I have had a running discussion with them...onstesd of providing me with the rationale the asked me for the rationale of Vimshottari Dasa...Subsequently I mailed them Pt.Keshub Ranjan Kar's rationale...and demanded of them to now deliver...eversince...they've just " closed shop " ,or so it seems...but even the person who used to come regularly on TV...refused to acknowledge my mail,leave alone providing me with any rationale..!

Therefore,Punit please provide me with a rationale,if any exists at all... 

As you are perhaps aware,the author was a philanthrophist-philosopher cum social worker...and the Almighty,it is said " rewarded him " with this power of being able to see the past,present and future...in his old age, for his great sacrifices for humanity...

Panditji during his lifetime never wrote any book as is being made out... by some of his " clever and shrewd disciples " ,who had actually surreptiously (?) made notes whenever he used to give discourses,and have,after his death,published books to enrich themselves,it is said in knowledgeable circles...!

That is precisely the reason for ny detailed inquiry...I hope you will respond positively....

I am eagerly looking forward to your reply...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK ! --- On Thu, 3/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

Cc: " VIJAYANAND PATIL " <guide_vijayanand

Received: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 7:28 AM

Dear Mr.Patil,

A 50% success is nothing better than " a toss of a coin " , and that is no science,by any definition...Lal Kitab and many other " methods of divination " suffer from the same flaw...but the immense gullibility of our people allow such things also to thrive... !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.com

Received: Thursday, 3 December, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear VIJAYANAND PATIL,

You point is correct but here your suggestion alone will not help much so please come out with some approach and present it to the forum for discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>Re: Re: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka

@gro ups.comTuesday, December 1, 2009, 11:21 PM

Dear friendsUse of numerology belonging to numbers of signs will come correct in 50% cases. Because in large number of cases it fails. Every astrologer will only put successful cases for the world. Instead of using this method, as per general KP if we study horary or natal horoscope of the contesting candidate, the results which any astrologer predict will have the authenticity of the applicationof rules. KSK has given the indications not to go by shortcuts like this. There are certain kp astrologers who only add the numbers in horary query like if any jataka gives horary no. 123 means 1+2+3= 6 then they say the question will be belonging to 6th house. In some case, it may be correct in large number of cases it fails. and this is not the KP

So by applyng the principles if every kp astrologer predits, kp will never fail.Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur,Cell No. +91 9673746303Vijayanand Patil, Kolhapur, On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:39:16 +0530 wrote>

Dear Niky ModiThanks for the prediction.On the 27th Jan. we may be able to see our expertise.Sunaparan thaNicky Modi @gro ups.comMon, November 30, 2009 9:16:32 AMRe: Who will win the Presidential election in Sri

LankaHonourable Suna JiHere is my analysys by KP astronomy. Que:Who will win theelection in Sri-lanka from under mentioned this two ?

Options:(1)SarathFonseka (2)Mahinda Rajapakse Horary no:163 30/11/200908:14:37SuratRule:Total the numbers of Rashi of under mentioned RPs.1)Asc Star Lord:Ke in 3

2)Asc Lord :Ju in 10 3)Mo StarLord:Ve in 8 4)Mo RashiLord:Ma in 4 5)Daylord:Moin 1 Total of thisabove. 3+10+8+4+1=26= 2+6=8 8-2(minimizethe no of option)=6

6-2=4 4-2=2 ANS:2 Result:2ndoption of Mr Mahinda Rajapakse will winthe presidential election. I bow down in the lotus feet of Shree KSKShree Suresh Sahasane. Regards

Nicky Modi --- On Sun, 11/29/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan Who will win the Presidential election in Sri Lanka@gro ups.comSunday, November 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

Dear Members,As you all know from the media, the presidential Election of Sri Lanka, will be held on 26.01.2010, stating at 7.00 am.Genaral Sarath Fonseka is the chief opponent to Present President Mr.Mahinda Rajapakse.According to media there will be a tough fight among these two leaders.Now it is your chance to make a prediction as you wish,ORas per my Horary No. 163Thanks and regardsKalyan

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.