IndiaDivine.org

NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To all group members namaskar,

i am sending one horoscope of person who expired in "moon" mahadasha and "mars" sub period.

as i said earlier there is no connection of moon mahadasha with badhak bhava for "pisces " lagna because 7th house is badhak for this lagna and moon is not significator of 7th house. In k.p . badhak bhava is emphasised more than 8th house (for death).Will group members help solve this doubt? Moon being in nakshatra of venus is significator of 8th house.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Shri gondhalekar sir, namaskar,

i am sending required three things DOB IS 31/01/1983,TOB IS 09.45 AM, PLACE-MUMBAI. I said there is no connection of moon mahadasha with death because, moon is in star of venus and sub of rahu and rahu is in its own star.Rahu being representative of budha ,rahu appears to be significator of 7th house that is badhak sthan.My arguments may feel contradictory with what i said earlier but some astrologers say rahu and ketu represent their rashiswami only and only when 1)there are no stars in nakshatra of rahu and ketu & 2) there are no stars in nakshatra of rashiswami which they represent. Here first condition is not fulfilled & second one is fulfilled because no stars in nakshatra of budha , according to this criteria rahu has no connection with 7th house and so moon is not karyesh of 7th house on fourth step.Here rahu is only balwan significator of 4th house

.. so situation is confusing .Sir please give your expert comments on this and also comment on above criteria.

-pramod

ghanekar

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Sent: Mon, 7 December, 2009 11:07:39 AMRe: NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE?

dear pramod,

pl.furnish DOB,TOB,PLACE

and date of death

to check and answer

-sunil gondhalekar

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM, pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 > wrote:

[Attachment(s) from pramod ghanekar included below]

i am sending one horoscope of person who expired in "moon" mahadasha and "mars" sub period.

as i said earlier there is no connection of moon mahadasha with badhak bhava for "pisces " lagna because 7th house is badhak for this lagna and moon is not significator of 7th house. In k.p . badhak bhava is emphasised more than 8th house (for death).Will group members help solve this doubt? Moon being in nakshatra of venus is significator of 8th house.

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com

Shri Subhashji Namaskar,

thanks for your analysis,

today i have written why i feel there is no connection of mahadasha with incidence. Kindly give your comments on my doubts . thanks again sir.

-pramod ghanekar

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Mon, 7 December, 2009 6:25:10 AMRe: NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE?

Dear Pramod ji,

It will be better to give details like DOB, TOB and POB so that members can erect horoscope with s/w they are using.

Any way my analysis goes like this:

Moon in 6, l/o 6.....in star of Ven in 12, l/o 3 (no planet in 3) and 8 (weak signification because Saturn is in 8) in the sub of Rahu in 4 representing Mercury in 10, l/o 7 (Badhakesh.. .with no planet in 7).......... So Moon has strong signification of badhak sthana.

Now consider the sub-period lord Mars.......

Mars is in 12, l/o 2 (marak sthana) and 9....in star of Rahu in 4 representing Mercury in 10, l/o 7 (Badhakesh.. .with no planet in 7).......... So Moon has strong signification of badhak sthana...... ....So Mars also has strong signification of badhak sthana.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 >@gro ups.comSun, December 6, 2009 9:45:42 AM NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE? [1 Attachment]

Pramodji Pranam," 1)there are no stars in nakshatra of rahu and ketu & 2) there are no stars in nakshatra of rashiswami which they represent"i take "star" here as "planet"you said that first condition is not satisfied and second condition is satisfied , yes i read this point some where but unable to recall it now.here rahu is in his own star. So he can give the results of his sign lord (even as per rule given by you.) , moreover rahu aspected by mercury also (his sign lord) So he is sure to offer his sign lord result. Dasa lord moon is l/o 5 in 6 in ven star rahu sub, venus in 12 in rahu star again, rahu the sub lord is also in his own star , So she is signyfying 7 at

star and sub level strongly.moon aspected by mars l/o 2 in 12 from rahu star, no planet in mars star So full significaor for 2 , naturaly moon-mars will be dangerous. we have to consider transits also,i think death occured during moon-mars-rahu-jupiter i.e. between dec 14 to dec 18. especially on Dec 15,Pls confirm this for my information.......regards,Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 8/12/09, pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 wrote:pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424Re: NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE? Date: Tuesday, 8 December, 2009, 7:52 PM

Shri gondhalekar sir, namaskar,

i am sending required three things DOB IS 31/01/1983,TOB IS 09.45 AM, PLACE-MUMBAI. I said there is no connection of moon mahadasha with death because, moon is in star of venus and sub of rahu and rahu is in its own star.Rahu being representative of budha ,rahu appears to be significator of 7th house that is badhak sthan.My arguments may feel contradictory with what i said earlier but some astrologers say rahu and ketu represent their rashiswami only and only when 1)there are no stars in nakshatra of rahu and ketu & 2) there are no stars in nakshatra of rashiswami which they represent. Here first condition is not fulfilled & second one is fulfilled because no stars in nakshatra of budha , according to this criteria rahu has no connection with 7th house and so moon is not karyesh of 7th house on fourth step.Here rahu is only balwan significator of 4th house

.. so situation is confusing .Sir please give your expert comments on this and also comment on above criteria.

-pramod

ghanekar

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMon, 7 December, 2009 11:07:39 AMRe: NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE?

dear pramod,

pl.furnish DOB,TOB,PLACE

and date of death

to check and answer

-sunil gondhalekar

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM, pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 > wrote:

[Attachment(s) from pramod ghanekar included below]

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com