IndiaDivine.org

NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE? [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pramod ji,It will be better to give details like DOB, TOB and POB so that members can erect horoscope with s/w they are using.Any way my analysis goes like this:Moon in 6, l/o 6.....in star of Ven in 12, l/o 3 (no planet in 3) and 8 (weak signification because Saturn is in 8) in the sub of Rahu in 4 representing Mercury in 10, l/o 7 (Badhakesh...with no planet in 7)..........So Moon has strong signification of badhak sthana.Now consider the sub-period lord Mars.......Mars is in 12, l/o 2 (marak sthana) and 9....in star of Rahu in 4 representing Mercury in 10, l/o 7 (Badhakesh...with no planet in 7)..........So Moon has strong signification of badhak sthana..........So Mars

also has strong signification of badhak sthana.RegardsSubhash Ektarepramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 9:45:42 AM NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE? [1 Attachment]

To all group members namaskar,

i am sending one horoscope of person who expired in "moon" mahadasha and "mars" sub period.

as i said earlier there is no connection of moon mahadasha with badhak bhava for "pisces " lagna because 7th house is badhak for this lagna and moon is not significator of 7th house. In k.p . badhak bhava is emphasised more than 8th house (for death).Will group members help solve this doubt? Moon being in nakshatra of venus is significator of 8th house.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Pramod,

Aren't you forgetting the role of the Marakasthana and Maraka Planet(s).

What was the transit of the Dasa lord (a maraka ?),the Sun,the Moon erc., on the day of death...and most importantly,in the Borth chart cast by you,does the Ascendant sub lord and sub-sublord appear as the Moon's Starlord and Sublord respectively...of not kindly adjust the TOB such that such a position is arrived at...then pl. apply K.P. Rules...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 Sent: Sun, 6 December, 2009 11:15:42 PM NO CONNECTION OF INCIDENCE WITH BADHAK HOUSE? [1 Attachment]

i am sending one horoscope of person who expired in "moon" mahadasha and "mars" sub period.

as i said earlier there is no connection of moon mahadasha with badhak bhava for "pisces " lagna because 7th house is badhak for this lagna and moon is not significator of 7th house. In k.p . badhak bhava is emphasised more than 8th house (for death).Will group members help solve this doubt? Moon being in nakshatra of venus is significator of 8th house.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.

dear pramod,

pl.furnish DOB,TOB,PLACE

and date of death

to check and answer

-sunil gondhalekar

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM, pramod ghanekar <pkg_2424 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from pramod ghanekar included below]

i am sending one horoscope of person who expired in " moon " mahadasha and " mars " sub period.

as i said earlier there is no connection of moon  mahadasha with badhak bhava for " pisces " lagna because 7th house is badhak  for this lagna and moon is not significator of 7th house. In k.p . badhak bhava is emphasised more than 8th house (for death).Will group members help solve this doubt? Moon being in nakshatra of venus is significator of 8th house.

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask.com